XXX-Mas Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena turned her head to look over to the men next to her, a wide grin on her face.

"Lucky bitch." She said with a wicked smirk as Taylor seemed to just ignore her as she rode through her orgasm. But, just as Selena managed to cry out her compliment, she had her own mini orgasm strike. The woman's body tensed and tremored, her nipples were rock hard and just begging for attention but they were neglected as the woman exploded all over her man. The two women were both frantically grinding on and getting fucked by their boyfriends and as they slipped inside of their respective women, they could feel their orgasms building up.

Selena was the first one to notice Dylan's slightly more erratic thrusting and she smiled, kissing her man and nodding her head.

"It's okay. If you need to cum, you can do it."

"Wait! Together! Taylor cried out, her orgasms starting to settle down, gently. Selena looked over to Taylor and nodded her head, grinning. She reached over and took hold of Taylor by the hand, they both climbed up off of their boyfriend's laps and got down on their knees in front of the couch. Facing each other the blonde and black-haired beauties started to kiss, this time much more ferociously, their mouths open slightly so that the men could see their tongues wrapping over each other and sucking on it. As they kissed, their boyfriends quickly got the picture and climbed up, each of them standing on either side of the hungrily kissing women. The men stroked their dicks, jerking up and down, and aimed them at the women, as they got themselves off, the popstar's boyfriends shivered in pleasure and they started to explode. The first strand hit the side of Taylor's face while Dylan's hit Selena on the face, Lachlan's next rope hit the two tongues together as Dylan came on Selena's cheek. Another rope landed on Taylor's forehead before one final one hit Selena's cheek, doubly painting the same rope he had first fired.

Finally spent, the men staggered backward before taking a deep breath, recovering. As they watched the women clean the other one, they grinned at the sight of them.

"Merry fucking Christmas." Dylan managed to mutter, prompting a series of laughs from everyone, including Dylan, in the room.