All Comments on 'Xyla'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Very nice too!

Hello, JimBob44, and thank you for sharing this story with us. I found it to be very well-written and enjoyable. Merry Christmas, and please have five stars from me.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
I liked it

It's not a conventional love story but considering these two characters personalities it might average out to a pretty stable relationship. The one thing that puzzles me is why would the bitter old bat leave nearly 3 times more inheritance to the son she seemed to hate so much?

Was it because like Xyla pain was her way of showing love or was it she figured the two were going to marry?

All in all it was pretty good, would have liked to read about their actual penetrative sex but maybe that's only for birthdays.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Loved it! Laughed my ass off through most of it and especially laughed at the absurd deaths and downturns of luck of a few of the characters. I enjoyed this story thoroughly.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
I actually loved...

This story. Had a great laugh at Manny, but was happy the step father got the shaft in the end. Great job and 5 stars for you.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Wrong category, should be in loving family matters.

Well push my buttons, I'm glad no balls were seriously hurt in the wrighting of this story. I have second thoughts about drunk driving, the drunks always live. Everyone was ok in the end.

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago
HOW WEIRD !!!!

What a wonderfully weird story! JB44's mind apparently doesn't work exactly like most folks' (just as Stephen King's mind is different from most folks') - which gives us the privilege of reading some off-the-wall literature that's truly entertaining. Thanks JB44!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting premise.

But written in a way to make it as poor as possible.

Certainly Manny watched porn. She never asked him what kind. Or how often. Or what kinds of scenes/scenarios made him cum.

Or whether he masturbated to thoughts of her. How often? What did he imagine?

The eating dirty asses and pussies was a real turn off. Ugh.

Never did she fondle his cock and balls. Never did she edge him. Never did she deny him the opportunity to cum. Never did she make him beg to cum. Or make him beg to eat her pussy.

Three stars -- being generous.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

The fact that so many people thought this abusive man hating shit was "good" is thoroughly depressing, though not surprising. The fact that Manny's still stuck married to the evil heartless bitch is worse. Wish i could give this -100

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. A little dark but hey it’s make believe. I can’t believe some people's comments like it was based on a true story. Five stars. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5101 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.