Yanne Brazilian Fitness Goddess

Story Info
Raquel Santos fucks fitness coach Yanne Avaliou.
1.3k words
1.5
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Yanne Avaliou, a curvy, dark-haired and muscular, bronze-skinned young Brazilian woman who has taken the world by storm with her Yanne Fitness Routine. With her angelic face, curvy and muscular body, and her thick, firm butt, Yanne dazzles both the ladies and the fellas. Yanne is very hot and sensual, and enjoys both ladies and fellas in the bedroom. Yanne is passionate about working out and making videos, and she hardly ever takes a day off. The people of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, consider Yanne Avaliou to be the Goddess of Fitness. It's not very hard to see why...

Yanne Avaliou can be seen doing fitness work in the gym, with that stocky, dour boyfriend of hers, and she also appears in fitness videos with certain gorgeous ladies. Yanne is often seen to gawk at the booty of certain muscular ladies when they're working out in the gym with her. If Yanne is fond of certain fit, muscular ladies, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In Yanne's hometown of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, sensuality and sexual flexibility are definitely a way of life.

One day, Yanne Avaliou met Raquel Santos, a long-haired, muscular, brown-skinned gal who does bikini modeling and fitness modeling. Raquel Santos, who is fond of wearing bikinis and baseball caps, manages to be both tomboyish and sexy. The muscular gal looks good in a bikini, but there's a hardness to her face and body that has nothing to do with working out and everything to do with living a hard life. Raquel Santos is a tough, muscular Amazon. The gal is friendly but has a stern demeanor and a serious face...plus a thick ass. This makes Raquel Santos totally Yanne's type, come to think of it...

"Eu gusto de mulheres masculinas, I like masculine women," Yanne Avaliou said as she took off her bikini and got on all fours, showing Raquel Santos her big beautiful ass. In the closed gym located in downtown Rio, the two curvy and muscular ladies were having a late-night workout that turned unexpectedly sensual. Raquel Santos, Brazilian fitness model and bikini model took a deep breath as she admired Yanne Avaliou's big beautiful ass. Is there anything more beautiful than Yanne's ass?

Truth be told, Raquel Santos had been wanting a piece of Yanne Avaliou's big beautiful ass ever since they did that video together. The one where Yanne wore a skin-tight blue latex bodysuit that showed off her curves and that amazing ass. Raquel Santos remembered her pussy getting wet the first time she laid eyes on Yanne Avaliou. Yanne is frigging hot and Raquel recalled how she masturbated in the gym bathroom, fingering her pussy while fantasizing about her. Nobody can resist the Goddess of Fitness, for real...

"Eu gosto de garotas com bunda grande, I like girls with big butts," Raquel Santos said as she playfully smacked Yanne's big beautiful butt. Is there a woman on this planet more beautiful than Yanne Avaliou? Raquel certainly doesn't think so. Yanne laughed and began twerking, causing Raquel to smile. A lot of lesbians and bisexual women like big-booty girls and Raquel here is most definitely one of them. Raquel really wanted a piece of Yanne. Without taking off her hat, the muscular, bikini-clad tomboy got on all fours and made a beeline for Yanne's big butt. Yanne grinned as Raquel grabbed her big ass and kissed it, and then went to work...

Raquel spread Yanne's thick ass cheeks wide open and slid her tongue inside her booty hole. Yanne purred like a kitten and arched her back as Raquel began licking her booty hole. At the same time, Raquel worked her fingers into Yanne's wet pussy. Yanne moaned softly, loving what Raquel was doing to her. Yanne is strong, curvy and muscular, but in the bedroom, she's submissive as fuck. Raquel the tomboy took control, and Yanne was both thankful and thrilled with this development. Let the woman on woman fun begin...

"Comer minha bunda, eat my butt," Yanne squealed, and Raquel did just that, wriggling her tongue into the forbidden depths of her booty hole while fingering her pussy. Yanne moaned deeply as Raquel worked three fingers into her vagina then added a third. Yanne does a lot of Kegel exercises to tighten her pussy but since she regularly gets dicked down by handsome Afro-Brazilian men and Euro-Brazilian men, it's kind of like, whatever. Raquel grinned as she worked four fingers into Yanne's pussy while giving her booty a tongue bath. That's when Yanne just about lost control...

"Eu vou dominar voce, I am going to dominate you," Raquel Santos said to Yanne Avaliou as she finally pulled her sleek fingers out of her wet pussy. Yanne moaned softly as Raquel's digits exited her pussy. Whether she's getting fisted by another woman or riding a man's hard dick, Yanne likes to have her pussy filled up. Raquel looked at Yanne, who sat there, catching her breath after getting some ass-licking, pussy-filling action. Raquel grinned, and then took off her bikini, revealing her muscular, sexy and tomboyish body. Yanne admired Raquel's tits, her muscular torso and thighs, and grinned. Hmm, the Brazilian tomboy looked magically delicious...

"I want you, my sexy strong woman," Yanne said, grinning, and she approached Raquel, who nodded gently. Without further ado, Yanne kissed Raquel and fondled her tits. The muscular gal sighed happily as the curvy, short-haired younger woman went to work on her. Yanne sucked on Raquel's tits, then slid her hand between her muscular thighs. Raquel held her breath as Yanne slid her fingers into her pussy. Like a lot of tomboys, butch lesbians and masculine women, Raquel doesn't like being on the receiving end of penetration, but she made an exception for Yanne...

"Lamber minha buceta, lick my pussy," Raquel said, and Yanne smiled and winked, then went to work. Spreading Raquel's muscular thighs wide open, Yanne inhaled her vaginal scent and then began eating her pussy. For a lot of femmes like Yanne, the taste of butch lesbian pussy is simply addictive. Yanne buried her face between Raquel's thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry woman. That's right, a femme is eating butch lesbian pussy and the world isn't ending. Raquel shuddered as Yanne sucked on her clitoris and fingered her pussy, then worked three fingers into her snatch. Raquel let out a deep, passionate moan as Yanne worked her magic on her.

"Tu es muy delicioso, you're very delicious," Yanne said to Raquel, after giving her tomboy pussy the lick-down of the century. The two muscular, fit women kissed and embraced passionately before continuing with their fun. Yanne watched as Raquel donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo, then grabbed her. Grinning, Yanne knelt before Raquel and sucked on her dildo. Smiling, Raquel then bent Yanne over, smacked her big round ass and then began fucking her. Gripping Yanne's hips, Raquel pushed the dildo into her pussy and fucked her good. Yanne moaned deeply as Raquel proceeded to dick her down. Lesbian action doesn't get any hotter than this!

"Ride me," Raquel demanded, as Yanne straddled her while they continued with their steamy lesbian fun. Yanne nodded, and began bouncing up and down Raquel's lap, riding the strap-on dildo with all the energy she could muster. Raquel sucked on Yanne's tits and smacked her legendary big booty while fucking her. The two muscular, fit women fucked and sucked the night away. Yanne rode Raquel's dildo until her pussy was sore, and then she returned the favor by strapping up and fucking her new girlfriend. Raquel moaned and squealed as Yanne fucked her with her own strap-on dildo. Turnabout is most definitely fair play!

After some hot fun, Yanne Avaliou and Raquel Santos left the gym together. A great time was had by all involved. This is how hot ladies get down in the City of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Yanne enjoys sexual encounters with hot tomboys like Raquel every now and then, but the bisexual Goddess of Fitness isn't about to give up the dick anytime soon. Yanne returned to the high-rise, terraced apartment she shared with her handsome but dour boyfriend. Tomorrow, Yanne intends to do more fitness work and invite female fitness gurus to work out with her, and she'll feel their muscles and check out their butts, of course. No shame in the lady's game...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers