Yanne Moura : Queen of Brazil

Story Info
MILF Luana Lima spanks fitness star Yanne Moura.
1.1k words
2.44
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers

"Admit it, Luana Lima, you are in love with me," Yanne Moura said with a triumphant grin. The short-haired, bronze-skinned, curvy yet tomboyish Brazilian beauty smiled at the dark-haired, curvy and muscled MILF. Myotherapy superstar Luana Lima flashed that million-dollar smile and nodded. For weeks now, Yanne Moura, the Star of HD Fit, had been coming to her studio for massages and more. Yanne liked to show up wearing a bra and panties, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Luana Lima is only human, dammit. Since Yanne Moura is flaunting the pussy in her face, can anyone blame Luana Lima for being tempted?

"Sim Yanne eu estou apaixonado por voce, agora, me de eca buceta, yes, Yanne, I do love you, now give me that pussy," Luana Lima said firmly. Yanne Moura grinned and lay on the bench, as she had many, many times before. Luana Lima's heart skipped a beat as she admired Yanne Moura's curvy yet muscular body. The big-booty Brazilian tomboy looks good in a bikini and is sinfully sexy. Luana Lima isn't a lesbian by any stretch of the imagination but she wants a piece of Yanne Moura's goodies. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"Good answer," Yanne Moura replied, and the muscular babe then spread her legs invitingly. Luana Lima grinned, then pulled down Yanne's panties, revealing her neatly shaved pussy. Without further ado, Luana Lima kissed Yanne Moura's pussy as if to pay her respects. Yanne Moura smiled as Luana Lima inhaled her scent and then went to work. Just like that, Luana Lima began eating Yanne Moura's sweet pussy. Tomboy pussy is simply to die for, and this fact is well known to women who love women. Word up...

"Muy delicioso, very delicious," Luana Lima paused to say. Yanne Moura nodded, and began rubbing her erect nipples as Luana Lima resumed eating her pussy. For a long time, Yanne Moura was dating a certain beefy, muscled Brazilian dude who appeared in almost all of her HD Fit stuff. Real fans also noticed that Yanne Moura seemed to light up around certain women, like Miss Raquel, the bodacious, muscular bikini model who liked to show off her ass while wearing a baseball cap. Yeah, Yanne Moura likes hard-faced women with muscular bodies and nice round asses. The lady likes what she likes...

After having some fun with Miss Raquel, Yanne Moura moved on to her next conquest, the muscular beauty known as Luana Lima. The fitness fanatic and massage therapist proved a bit difficult but Yanne Moura knows that no woman or man can resist her charms. Whenever Yanne Moura walks around malls, restaurants and offices in Sao Paolo, or Brasilia City, everyone stops and stares. In a country famous for the exotic beauty of its women, Yanne Moura stands out. Everyone wants a piece of her. Who can blame Luana Lima for wanting Yanne Moura's pussy?

"Don't hold back," Yanne Moura murmured, and Luana Lima smiled and nodded. grabbing Yanne's mouth, Luana slid two fingers into her mouth. Yanne seemed surprised by this but sucked on Luana's fingers anyways. Luana pulled her fingers out of Yanne's mouth and then thrust them into her pussy. Yanne gasped in surprise, and Luana laughed. That's right, the curvy and sexy, hard-faced Brazilian MILF likes to play rough. Yanne sighed and tried to relax, letting Luana do her thing. Like a lot of younger women, Yanne finds bossy older women sexy as Hell...

"Can you take my fist?" Luana asked, a wicked gleam in her eyes as she fingered Yanne's pussy. Grinning, Yanne nodded, which is exactly what Luana was waiting for. The feisty Brazilian MILF began working her entire fist into Yanne's vagina...one finger at a time. Yanne groaned in pleasure as Luana worked her fist into her vagina. Fans of HD Fit know that Yanne Moura is a strong woman, for she can bench-press twice her weight, but how strong is her vagina? That's a damn good question. Luana Lima is certainly determined to find out!

"Oh shit," Yanne Moura squealed, and the muscular, curvy young woman began to squirm as the sexy Brazilian MILF fisted her pussy. Luana Lima grinned ferally as she twisted her fist inside Yanne Moura's pussy. Over the years, Luana Lima has taken quite a few women and men to her bed. What surprised those lucky ladies and few gentlemen was how vivacious Luana Lima could be in the bedroom. Well, it looks like Yanne Moura fucked around and is about to find out. Let the good times frigging roll...

"Scream for me, bitch," Luana Lima said sharply. The Brazilian MILF slapped Yanne Moura in the face, causing the younger woman to blink in surprise. Luana Lima grinned and continued twisting her clenched fist inside Yanne Moura's vagina. The younger woman's moans and groans turned into outright screams and squeals. Luana Lima likes to totally dominate her bitches in the bedroom and a pretty-faced, curvaceous tomboy like Yanne Moura is just another tasty morsel for the Brazilian Femdom to savor. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Oh yeah, you're totally dominating me," Yanne Moura squealed, and Luana Lima smiled savagely. Grabbing her favorite strap-on dildo, Luana Lima put it on. Putting Yanne Moura on all fours, Luana Lima admired her world-famous thick muscular butt. Luana Lima spread Yanne Moura's ass cheeks and lubricated them with lotion. Without further ado, Luana Lima pressed the dildo against Yanne Moura's asshole, and pushed. Yanne Moura let out a downright guttural scream as Luana Lima worked the dildo into her asshole. Woman on woman anal penetration is fun but intense. Luana Lima is about to test the strength of Yanne Moura's butt hole...

"Give me that ass, bitch," Luana Lima demanded, and she smacked Yanne Moura's thick muscular derriere. Yanne Moura moaned deeply, and fingered her wet pussy as Luana Lima continued to stretch her booty hole with the dildo. The long-haired, curvy and muscular Brazilian MILF totally dominated the short-haired, muscular and curvy tomboy. Yanne Moura endured Luana Lima's dildo up her ass for a while and then finally tapped out. Luana Lima grinned as she squeezed her dildo out of Yanne Moura's asshole. Yanne Moura winced and let out a fart as Luana Lima's vacated her butt hole. Both women laughed it off. Good times.

After this memorable encounter, Yanne Moura, Brazilian Fitness sensation and superstar of HD Fit, embarked on a relationship with celebrity massage therapist and Myotherapy icon Luana Lima. The two women are actually a good fit for each other's lives. They're both famous, have money, and are dedicated to health and fitness. Besides, someone's got to spank Yanne Moura's mesmerizing, picture-perfect ass and a bossy Brazilian MILF like Luana Lima is the right woman for the job. Yanne Moura certainly thinks so, and Luana Lima absolutely delivers. Strong women sometimes find happiness with other strong women. Nothing wrong with that in the least.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers