Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

The couple looked at each other and then the woman said, "We will pay you back. We aren't beggars."

Jane then said, "I know you aren't beggars and I would never assume that you were. By a happenstance of birth, I find that I'm, rather, well off. It would make me feel good to know that I could help you when you are in a desperate situation. So, why don't we drop your bags off in our hotel room and then we will find something to eat. Okay?"

The couple looked at each other again, shrugged at each other, smiled and nodded in agreement. We walked back to our hotel and introduced ourselves. It turned out that the couple were students at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. The woman's name was Lily and was Jane's and my age. She was studying cultural anthropology. The man's name was Frank and was a year older. He had just graduated and was planning on going to law school at our University. While Jane and Judy showed Lily and Frank up to our room, I explained to the person at the front desk that we had run into some friends of ours and wanted to share our room. The staff were hesitant until I pulled out a couple of €100 notes. They then smiled and gave me some extra towels and another key.

When I got to the room, I told everyone that we were all set for tonight. Everyone smiled as we stood to go find a place to eat. We asked the desk about a place that would have traditional German fare and they directed us to a restaurant that was about 6 blocks away. After we had ordered, we asked Lily and Frank where they had been so far. They said they had flown into Frankfurt after a layover in Iceland on Iceland Air because of their cheap fares. They had bought train passes and had gone to Heidelberg, Basel, Bern, Zurich, Munich and now here to see Neuschwanstein. They said Switzerland was very expensive and cost them even more because they had to exchange Euros to Swiss Francs, an expense they hadn't expected.

We then asked them where they were headed, they said Salzburg, Vienna and Prague. Jane said, "Wow, that's our itinerary as well. Why don't you guys tag along with us. It will be fun!"

Frank replied, "You're very kind but we don't want to be freeloaders. We would never be able to pay you back."

After a few moments, Judy said, "If I was you, I would take Jane up on her offer. To tell the truth, Jane and Tony are my boss. You would never know it by the way they treat me because they treat me as a friend and loved one more than they treat me as an employee. If you join us, I will guarantee that after 3 days you will be declaring your undying love for these two. I've been with them since New Year's Day and I can easily say that these have been the best 6 months of my life and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my life. I haven't told them this yet, but I haven't taken a dime of salary because I have no need. They take care of everything that I could ever need. So, take advantage of a golden opportunity kids. Jane and Tony are going to be best thing that ever happened to you and there are 17 people in Chicago that will testify to that!"

I was stunned by Judy's statement. Jane looked at her in awe as well and then said, "We haven't paid you!?"

Judy laughed and said, "Of course you have, I just haven't accepted the paychecks. I told Emily not to say anything because I didn't want to upset you. The truth is, what am I going to buy? I have a fantastic apartment, I eat all of my meals at your house, I drive your Dad's car and the only people I interact with are you two and the rest of the family. I have money put away from when I worked for Global if I need ready cash. You aren't planning to fire me anytime soon, are you?"

Jane stood up and walked over to Judy, bent over and hugged her tightly. She then said, "We would be lost without you. I love you so much!" Jane then hugged Judy again as both women began crying. Lily and Frank watched the two women with smiles on their faces.

When Jane sat back down, Lily said, "We would love to join you. So, are we going to see Neuschwanstein, tomorrow?"

We had a wonderful dinner and washed it down with the local beer. As we walked back to the hotel, Jane said, "There's something else we need to tell you. It may sound strange but bear with me. As a rule, whenever we are at home or in hotels we don't wear clothes. It has nothing to do with cults or anything too nutty. The fact is, I just like to be naked and don't like wearing clothes, if I don't have to. Now, that having been said, don't feel like you have to go naked as well. It is entirely your choice to dress as you please. Okay?"

Lily laughed and said, "My grandparents were old hippies from the 60's. They lived on a commune, the whole nine yards. Whenever we visited them when I was a kid, they were always naked and I got used to seeing them that way. I would even go naked with them when I was there. This is going to be fun!"

Frank looked at Lily with shock and said, "You would run around naked in front of strangers?"

Lily laughed and said, "My grandparents used to say that modesty is a waste of time. Your body is your body and there's little you can do about it. Clothes were meant for warmth, so if it's a comfortable place why wear them."

Frank shook his head and looked a little dubious. When we got to the room, Jane, Judy and I stripped our clothes off with Lily pulling hers off as well. Frank stood there looking a bit upset. I walked up to him and said, "Look, don't worry about it. You don't have to take your clothes off. None of us really care to be honest. If you are afraid of getting an erection, don't sweat it. I get them all of the time because, let's face it, looking at Jane and Judy is bound to get anybody hard. It's a natural reaction. Jane and Judy would be complimented if you did, they might even help you out with it if you would like."

Frank looked at me in shock, so I said, "Jane and I have a very open relationship when it comes to sex. We aren't jealous or possessive and sex is just a small portion of our love for one another. As I said before if you or Lily don't want to do anything, then don't. If you do, then do. There's no pressure, so relax.

Jane, Judy and Lily were sitting on one of the beds having a good time talking and laughing. Frank was kind of pacing and fretting so I asked him, "What kind of law do you want to practice?'

Frank looked at me for a second and then said, "I'm not really sure. I'm not terribly interested in corporate law nor do I want to be an ambulance chaser. Something along the lines of a small practice that helps families with day to day problems. Why do you ask?"

I smiled and said, "I'm just curious. I only know one lawyer and he has the kind of practice that you describe. He was my in-law's attorney and is now our attorney. He's a great man, goes the extra mile for his clients, is compassionate and one of the most trustworthy people I have ever met."

Frank smiled and said, "That's what I want to be! I want to be able to help people who need help. Not corporations or criminals, but regular people. Perhaps when I start school in September you can introduce me. What his name?"

"Bob Malkus, a great man and a great friend." I said.

"Really! Bob Malkus! He's my uncle! It was because of him I wanted to be a lawyer. I always admired him and wanted to emulate him." Frank said.

I laughed and said, "You picked the perfect role model! Small world, isn't it?" I laughed

"Actually, Uncle Bob is helping me pay for law school. Is that great or what?"

"Like I said, he's one of the great ones. So, did you like going to Wisconsin? I was accepted there with a full ride academic scholarship, but opted for Chicago. It's a little smaller with smaller, more intimate classes."

Frank nodded and said, "Yeah, UW is pretty big but it has a great pre-law program. I wanted to go to Chicago for my law degree because that's where Uncle Bob went. Madison is a great town though. Not too big, but lots to do and a lot of fun. I'm a bit nervous about living in a big city like Chicago."

"The area around the campus is like living in any small city in the Midwest. It doesn't really feel like you're in Chicago. If you need a place to live, we can probably help you out. Our friend Barb has about 6 rooms at her place next door. Everyone who lives there is an undergrad, but everyone is carrying a 4.0! We're about 3 blocks from campus in a real quiet neighborhood. The rent is super cheap and the food is free and delicious."

"How cheap?"

"Depends on what chore you get. Maybe it will cost you taking out the garbage or shoveling the walk when it snows. Barb, like us, isn't hurting for money and she, like us, likes helping good people out. Just think about it. Oh, and her house is clothing optional as well!"

Frank laughed and had calmed down noticeably, which was my intent. I asked, "So, how long have you and Lily been dating?"

Frank said, "Well, we aren't really. We met on the flight over because we happened to be seat mates. By a happy coincidence it turned out that we both went to UW and we had similar plans for our European trip so we just started travelling together. I, kind of, think that's what got me so worked up about the whole nudity thing. I didn't want her to think I was going to take advantage of her because we were naked. Does that make sense?"

I kind of chuckled and said, "Yeah, it does. I like that you are an honorable guy! It doesn't help that she's absolutely beautiful, does it?"

Frank laughed and said, "No, it doesn't. I've never been with a black gal before and, truthfully, never thought about it much. But, Lily is something else. She's so smart it makes my head spin. I don't know why she chose anthropology because she would excel at anything. Just wait until you talk to her for a while. Her brain is her most seductive asset!"

Lily had lighter skin than our friend Ronnie and had different features. She was about 5'6" with a medium frame and a very tight stomach. Her breasts were fairly large with dark brown areolae and thick nipples. She had shapely legs and a nice round butt. When she laughed, her face lit up like a Las Vegas casino and her smile was radiant. She seemed to be totally at ease with Judy and Jane. I decided I would leave well enough alone as far as bedding arrangements were concerned. Jane could handle that!

Jane and I went into the bathroom first to brush out teeth and so on, before bed. I mentioned that Lily and Frank weren't an item. Jane said, "Yeah, I know. Lily feels safe with him as he hasn't hit on her or anything. Though, I don't know how he can resist!"

"Well, I think he would like to but doesn't feel as though he should. He doesn't want to lose her trust. By the way, Bob Malkus is Frank's uncle!"

Jane said, "Wow, what a small world! How did you find out?"

I told Jane about our talk and about what I had found out and what I had offered. I asked her about sleeping arrangements, but she said, "Let's just see how things work out." When we finished, Judy and Lily used the bathroom followed by Frank. We all sat around until Frank came out of the bathroom until Frank said, "I think I'll sleep on the floor, okay?"

Lily nodded and told Judy they could share a bed. When the lights went out I kissed Jane, told her I loved her and then waited for her to spoon back into me. I fell asleep quickly.

The next morning when I woke up, I saw Frank on the floor, Lily holding on to Judy and Jane still asleep. I sat up, grabbed my iPad and went into the bathroom where I wouldn't disturb anyone. I sat on the toilet with the light off and read the news. After about 15 minutes, Lily walked in and said, "I need to use the toilet, oh, and, uh, good morning." I stood and left her to relieve herself. Judy was sitting up by now as was Frank. The commotion we were creating woke Jane up so we could now speak without whispering. Judy turned on a bedside light, while I threw the curtains open. We all got dressed and went to eat breakfast in the breakfast room of the hotel. When finished, we brushed our teeth, packed our bags, loaded them in the car and made our way to Hohenschwangau. We were pretty early so we opted to walk up to the castle of Neuschwanstein instead of taking the shuttle or the horse drawn carriages.

We were admitted with the first tour group of the day. Though the tour was in German, I knew enough to be able to translate. The place was extraordinary and well worth the hike. The tour took us through only a small part of the overall building. We saw the rooms that had been finished and were told the remaining rooms were just bare stone. After the tour, we hiked back down the hill and started our journey to Salzburg.

The most direct route used a lot of secondary roads but was very scenic. Jane had decided that the ladies would sit in the back, while Frank rode in the front. Judy handled our navigational needs from her iPad from the back seat. She told us that she booked us in an upscale hotel in their 2-bedroom Presidential suite, figuring it would give us a bit more room. The drive took us nearly 4 hours with a lunch stop thrown in.

Our hotel was definitely upscale! I had never been in a place like it. Judy checked us in and then we were escorted to our room by a valet. The room was enormous and looked like someone's very nice home. There were real works of art on the walls, and the furniture looked to be antique. Since we were all so young and dressed rather shabbily, the valet was eying us with suspicion...until Judy pressed a €50 note into his palm. He thanked us and then left.

I called down to the concierge and asked if there were any musical performances tonight or tomorrow night, especially any Mozart. He said, "There is a performance by the Salzburger Camerata tonight. They are playing the 'Prague' Symphony and the Piano Concerto #21 with Daniel Barenboim at the piano. Should I inquire about tickets?"

I asked how many would be interested in a Mozart concert and everyone indicated that they would like to go. I replied, "There are 5 of us, sir, that would like to go."

The concierge said, "I think I can arrange that for you, sir. Shall I charge the tickets to your room?" I said that that would be fine. He continued saying that, "Evening wear will be required, sir, I assume you would require the same?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, is that possible?"

"Yes, sir. If you will come downstairs to my desk, I can direct you to a friend of mine nearby who can fix you up very quickly, indeed. I gather the ladies will require evening gowns, as well?" I again acknowledged that he was correct. "I'll will get the ladies set up as well. Allow me 15 minutes to make some phone calls and then meet me at my desk."

I explained the situation about the clothes and so on and Jane clapped her hands in glee. Frank and Lily didn't look so pleased, so Jane said, "I wish you two would stop fretting about money! This little extravagance will be worth the expense. How often do you think you can listen to Mozart performed by a renown performer like Daniel Barenboim in Salzburg? Just relax and enjoy your good fortune!"

After 15 minutes, we all went down to the lobby to meet with the concierge. He had just hung up the phone when we walked up. "Okay, do all of you speak German?" I said I was the only one. He smiled at me and said, "Your German is very good, sir, I must commend you."

I thanked him and said, "My name is Tony, I feel awkward being called sir by such a distinguished gentleman as yourself. Would you mind calling me by my name, sir?"

He smiled, held out his right hand and said, "My name is Gerhardt and it's a pleasure to meet you. So, here's the plan, Franz will accompany the ladies to a nearby dress shop to act as a translator, just in case there are language issues. I will escort the gentleman in order to show the way, but then I have to return here to perform my duties. The tickets have been purchased and will be in 'will call' under the name of Judy Stein, if that is alright? The performance is at 8pm so I would recommend that after you get your clothes, return for a rest and then dine here with us at the hotel restaurant. I will reserve a table for 5, again under Judy Stein's name. I'll make the reservation for 6:30. So, anything else?"

I thanked Gerhardt for all of his help and then off we went. Franz led the ladies in the opposite direction from where we were headed. After a few blocks, Gerhardt led us into a small shop. He introduced me to his friend Hans and then returned to the hotel. Hans looked us up and down and then went into a back room and walked out with two black suits. He then led us into a couple of dressing rooms and told us to put the suits on. When we had changed, we stepped out onto a small platform. Hans told me that both suits fit us very well, so all he would have to do is fix the hems of the pants. He marked the hems with his chalk and then told us to try on some shoes that fit.

Frank and I were at sea with the shoe sizes because the European sizing system was different. Hans asked us what size American shoes we wore and when we answered he shouted out new numbers. We found boxes with corresponding numbers and tried the shoes on. They were black patent leather and quite shiny. When Hans had finished with our pants, we put them back on to make sure they were perfect and then took them off again to be bagged up with the jackets. Next, Hans handed us each a shirt and a cummerbund and then asked if we knew how to tie bow ties. I think the look on our faces answered his question. He spent about 20 minutes teaching us and the three of us had a good laugh at Frank's and my ineptness. Finally, after several tries, we both tied very decent knots. I paid for the tuxedo's and shook Hans' hand.

Frank and I returned to our room before the women did. I went back down to the lobby to express my thanks to Gerhardt for hooking us up with Hans. I, also, asked if a couple of bottles of champagne could be sent up just before we returned from the performance this evening. It dawned on me that I didn't know where we were going tonight. Gerhardt pulled out a small map and pointed out that it was right around the corner. I said, I had one more favor to ask...could he arrange for a similar room at their Vienna hotel for us beginning the day after tomorrow for three nights. Hans assured me it would be done.

Shortly after I got back to our room, the women arrived with garment bags and shopping bags in their arms. Jane said, "We had the best time. Franz was a gem and had excellent taste in women's clothing. All three of us tried on several different gowns until he was pleased." We decided to eat in our regular clothes so we wouldn't mess up our new ones by accident. We were horribly under dressed, but, luckily, there weren't many other customers. We all went upstairs to change with the women in the main bedroom and Frank and I in the other. Frank and I were ready first and waited for the others in the parlor.

Lily was the first one out in a sleek, form fitting white gown. Her nipples were very hard and were poking the thin material. She, obviously, had no underwear on because her breasts and ass jiggled seductively with each step. Judy was next in a pink sequined gown that was also form fitting. Hers was backless and had a long slit up the side of her legs. When Jane entered the room my breathing stopped. She had on a yellow silk gown that was sensational! The material covering her breasts was very loose and eventually became two straps over her shoulder that plunged down her back to a loosely fitting bottom that began at the top of her ass. The dress showed a large amount of cleavage and allowed her breasts to sway freely as she walked.

I, finally, said, "Wow, Franz does have excellent taste! You all look absolutely edible!" Frank just stood there and nodded as he took in all three of them.

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers