Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

We all agreed that that would be best. A little while later I turned off the light and we all fell asleep. I had dreams of Jane, Judy, Sofia, Cindy, Sue, Mary and Shelly all 8 months pregnant and asking me what we should name each child. It was pretty bizarre!

We decided that since we had worked things out with Nils, we should go to Axel's family's cabin earlier than we had originally planned. Jane and I decided that we would spend a week at the cabin, return to Stockholm for a day and leave for home the following day. Judy booked our room with the hotel for our return day and then booked the 4 of us on SAS nonstop to Chicago in business. She also arranged for Ernesto to pick us up on our return. Jane sent an email to Barb informing her of our return while Judy did the same with Emily.

Bea and JP decided to join us at the cabin, but opted to rent a separate car in case they decided to leave early. Judy and Lily rode with Bea and JP and Jane and I rode with Astrid and Axel. Upon our arrival and after stripping, Axel designated who got which rooms. Lily and Judy expressed their desires to sleep with us, so Axel gave us the room with the big bed. Once we got settled, we showed Judy, Lily, Bea and JP around the place. When we got to the beach, Bea gasped and said, "I have an idea for a painting! Let me think about it for a while, but I'm thinking about nudes sunbathing on the beach."

Since it was early afternoon, we all decided to lay out on the beach, allowing Bea to formulate her painting idea. She had JP snapping photos while she did some sketches. By later in the day, we all began to get hungry so Astrid, Axel and myself began working on dinner. When dinner was ready we called the rest up to the house. JP had brought some wine with him which really went really well with the food. We all had a great time talking and laughing while we ate.

Judy asked Bea, "So, have you decided to paint us down on the beach?"

"If all of you don't mind posing, I would love to paint you all. The background is so beautiful and so are all of you!" Bea replied.

Jane said, "I don't mind at all. Just think, we will all be immortalized and may even be hung in the Louvre some day!"

Bea blushed and said, "I wouldn't go that far. More likely you will adorn the wall of an admirer."

We all sat around and drank some more wine and talked until fairly late in the evening. With all of the wine, I was expecting Jane to launch herself into another orgy but she restrained herself. When everyone decided to turn in, we all went to our designated bedrooms. Unsurprisingly, however, when we got to our room Jane said, "I need you to fuck me Tony! We Haven't had sex together for quite a while and you know what wine does to me. But, I just want it to be you and old fashioned missionary!"

I smiled and said, "You don't have to ask me twice. I want to brush my teeth and stuff first, okay?"

Jane smiled, then turned to Judy and Lily and asked, "I hope you two don't mind."

Judy laughed and said, "You think we would be upset because you want to have sex with your husband? Frankly, we don't understand how you can go without having sex with him!"

"Well, I have to share and I can't be greedy. But, tonight I'm going to be!" Jane exclaimed.

Judy laughed again, turned Lily and said, "I guess we will just have to take care of each other then." Lily laughed and threw herself into Judy's arms and kissed her deeply.

I went off to the bathroom and did my nightly routine and when I returned Jane went to do hers. When Jane returned, she fell into my arms and began kissing me. It was so nice to just be in Jane's arms as we kissed and ran our hands over each other's bodies. We kissed like this for quite a while and didn't even notice when Judy and Lily climbed into the bed. I rolled Jane onto her back and kissed my way down her body. I licked, sucked and nibbled on Jane's nipples and breasts for quite a while and then kissed my way down her stomach to her vulva. I kissed all over her outer lips and then worked my tongue between her lips and lapped at her soaking wet vagina then worked my way up to her clitoris. I decided to leave her piercing alone in an effort to make the pleasure build up in her.

After a little while, I worked my way up her body before she had an orgasm. When I was back all of the way up I kissed Jane passionately while I worked my cock into her and began slowly thrusting in and out. Jane was continually moaning as we indulged in the sensuousness of our union. We maintained a constantly even tempo as I sawed in and out of Jane. I was lost in the delight of it all and slowly felt my climax begin to peak. I told Jane I was going to cum soon, so she reached between us to pull on her piercing and before long we both had incredible orgasms.

I lay atop Jane for quite a while as we continued to kiss. Finally, I rolled off of her to her side while Judy made her way between Jane's legs. She sucked my sperm from inside Jane while causing Jane to have another couple of climaxes. At the same time, Lily sucked on my cock cleaning both Jane and my residues from it. Lily didn't manage to get me hard again as I was pretty well spent, so she crawled up my body and nestled up against me while Judy and Jane did the same thing. Before long, we were all sound asleep.

The remainder of our stay at Axel's family cabin was a very relaxing combination of posing for Bea's painting (which amounted to laying out and sun tanning), playing in the lake, fixing meals and having sex with various partners. Before we knew it, our week was up and it was time to head home. JP and Bea headed home a day before us in order to prepare for Bea's show in New York. Astrid and Axel stayed with our party of four one last night at the hotel. In the morning, we had a tearful goodbye as Jane, Judy, Lily and I left for the airport in the hotel limo.

Our flight was right on time and arrived in Chicago a few minutes early. After clearing immigrations and customs, we found Ernesto waiting for us on the curb. He hugged Jane, Judy and myself and then hugged Lily after introductions were made. He and I spoke Italian all of the way to our house. When we pulled up in front of our house, a warm feeling spread through me and a smile spread across my face because it was great to be home again. As we unloaded our bags from the trunk of the limo Barb, Jake, little Emily, Sofia, Cindy, Evan, Sue and Shelly came out to greet us. We were all being hugged and even Ernesto received a few hugs. Sofia looked quizzically at Lily for a moment until Lily hugged her and reminded Sofia about how they met.

We were escorted to our house where we were greeted by Mary. She hugged Jane, Judy and I and shook hands with Lily. We dropped our bags and then I asked if we could have a tour of the tunnel and the new garage. Jake, Sofia and Cindy beamed as they led us towards our tunnel entrance. I looked for a light switch but found none and was wondering how the lights were turned on.

Jake said, "Tony, there are no switches for the lights in the tunnel, they are operated by sensors and will stay on as long as people are detected. Take one step forward." I did so and the stairs and the portion of the tunnel I could see lit up in a very soft light. I noticed at the tunnel entry that there was a small blue light. "I decided that we needed a warning system to alert people if clothes were needed or not. In each kitchen, there's a switch that will turn the light red if clothes are required and blue if clothes are optional."

Jane said, "That was a great idea, Jake!"

Jake laughed and said, "The credit for that idea goes to Mary, actually." Mary smiled and blushed as we praised her for the idea.

We walked through the tunnel towards the garage/gym and entered into a little corridor between the two with stairs at the end. Sofia and Cindy led us into the little gym which had a classic wooden gym floor. The room was empty of equipment which lead Jane to ask where the training stuff was. Sofia said, "We didn't want to buy anything without your permission. We wanted to make sure you two were okay with everything."

Jane said, "Well, tomorrow we go shopping for workout equipment! Where's the hot tub? I hope it's a big one!" Jake opened a door to a sizable room that was all tile on the floor and walls and smelled of chlorine. Jane said, "This looks great! I can't wait to use it!"

Jake then lead us up the stairs to the second story he added on. "I hope you don't mind that I unilaterally added this space. I just thought that it would be good to have for the future. There's a nice bathroom up here so the room could be used for living space and can be easily subdivided into separate bedrooms or offices."

"This is great," I said. "I'm glad you thought ahead to the future. We always seem to think about immediate needs and react to those. I'm sure a need for this room will arise before we know it."

Jake smiled and said, "Are you aware that the attics in all three houses can be easily converted into living quarters? They are all very large spaces and would make nice bedrooms. The only issue would be plumbing for a bathroom."

"I went up there the first day we moved into our house and then forgot about it." I said. "We may want to do something with that someday. It would be a big room! So, now all we have to do is determine where Lily will live. Barb, do you have any free rooms at your place?"

Judy spoke up first and said, "Why doesn't she stay in Emily's room in the new house? It would be nice to not live alone over there."

"That's a great idea, let's show it to her and see what she thinks," Jane said.

We went back into the tunnel and made our way to the new house and showed her Emily's old room. Lily's eyes got wide and said, "All of this for me? It's very nice."

Jane said, "If you like it, it's yours. Meals are in our house where Tony, Astrid, Axel, Mary and I live. Everyone else lives at Barb's house on the other side of ours. We don't, generally, wear clothes in any of the houses and you can get to each house via the tunnel and are welcome in all of them at any time. So, is this okay for you?"

Lily laughed and said, "It's more than okay, it's fantastic. Thank you for everything you all have done for me. I can't wait for school to start, now!"

"School doesn't start for another month or so, but tomorrow I will take you to the campus and get you situated with your department and introduce you to some people. Let's get your bag and get you moved in!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers