Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

We found a nice restaurant that seemed to have traditional Austrian fare (which, frankly, wasn't all that different from German food). The meal was hearty and very tasty. We wandered back to the hotel and once in our room, stripped off our clothes and lazed around reading until bed time. Tonight, Jane was back in our bed along with Lily. I asked Judy if she was okay, sharing a bed with Frank and she replied that she was fine.

The next day, we furthered our exploration of the old part of Vienna. We went to the Hofburg, the imperial palace of the Hapsburgs. The place was enormous and had a number of museums now. We, also, happened upon where the Lipizzaner stallions were trained and watched a couple of young colts go through their training regimen. While we were sitting at a café, Frank ran into a school friend of his. He introduced us and we invited him to join us. When we were going to leave, Frank said he was going to tag along with his friend and would catch up with us later.

The four of us decided to return to the hotel and rest up before the concert this evening. I checked with Fritz and asked him if the performance tonight required evening dress as was required in Salzburg. He told me that as long as we had long pants on and no t-shirts we would be fine. When I reported my finding to the women, they were all disappointed because they wanted to wear their gowns again. I told them we would stick out like sore thumbs if we dressed all fancy. They agreed, to which I was relieved because I didn't want to have to wear the tuxedo again. We weren't particularly hungry before the concert so we dressed and walked the short distance to the venue. Judy picked up our tickets and then asked me, "What should we do with Frank's ticket? He hasn't shown up!"

I waited out front of the music hall as long as I could and decided I couldn't wait any longer. There were a number of people waiting to buy unclaimed will call tickets so I walked over to them and said, "I have a single seat available." It looked as though most of the people were couples and I was about to go in when an older lady, who reminded me of Pearl, asked if she could buy my ticket, in German. I told her she could have it for free. She smiled and accompanied me into the hall. The ticket taker greeted her by name as we entered, which surprised me. As we walked to our seats I introduced myself and she responded by telling me her name was Liesl. When we found our seats, I introduced Liesl to our party. As we sat the lights dimmed.

The first piece was Mendelssohn's Italian Symphony which was really nice. There was an intermission before the Beethoven piece so I had a chance to find out a little about Liesl. It turned out that she used to work at the theatre as an usher until she reached retirement age. She loved working there because she loved the music. She would try to get unclaimed will call seats as often as she could, but she didn't succeed very often. She then thanked me for my generosity and asked about us. By the time I had related our story, the lights were dimming for the second half of the performance.

At the end of the Beethoven piece, we sat and let the crowd clear out. Jane said, "I'm kind of hungry now. Could you ask Liesl where a good place to have some cake or something is?" I asked Liesl Jane's question and her face lit up as she knew where the best strudel in Vienna was. We followed Liesl as she led us about 5 blocks away. It was a small café that looked as though it had seen better days. As we entered the staff all welcomed Liesl by name and then directed us to a large table. I asked the waiter if it was possible to get decaffeinated coffee, and he indicated it was. So, I asked everyone what they wanted and the answer was a unanimous de-caf and strudel. Liesl asked for strudel and tea.

As we waited for our food and drink, several men entered with violin cases. They all made a point of greeting Liesl as they sat. A few moments later, several other men came in and did the same thing. Finally, one man came over and asked Liesl how she was and if she enjoyed the performance. She said that overall it was very good, as always, but in the andante of the Mendelssohn the tempo wavered and in the adagio of the Beethoven, someone's violin was slightly out of tune.

I was looking at Liesl with new eyes as the violin player introduced himself as Helmut. I invited him to sit with us and he accepted, taking a seat next to Liesl. I introduced all of us to Helmut and explained I was the only German speaker. Helmut switched to perfect English as he greeted us all. I asked him, how do you all know Liesl? She said she was an usher at the theater, but to know everyone seems remarkable.

Helmut replied, "See all of these men with violin cases? They were all students of Liesl. She is the finest violinist in Vienna. Unfortunately, the Philharmonic only hires male musicians. I know it sounds rather archaic, but it's a tradition that many don't want to see broken. I, for one, think it is stupid because we have many female soloists who are amongst the best performers in the world. However, she is a part of the orchestra because she taught most of us at one time or another."

Liesl told Helmut that I had given her a ticket for free to attend tonight and it was in the seventh row! Helmut looked at me and asked, really? I told him, "We had an extra ticket because a friend failed to join us and I didn't want the seat to go to waste since there were so many people trying to get tickets. She was the only single person, so I invited her to join us."

"But those seats are very expensive? That was very generous of you." Helmut said. "Tell you what, are you busy tomorrow from 10am to 1pm?" I looked at Jane and Judy and then said that we weren't. Helmut then said, "Good, I would like to give you a tour of the Musikverein tomorrow if I may. It's one of the greatest concert halls in the world and renowned for its acoustics."

Jane then blurted out, Ooh, now I recognize you! You were the violinist who shook hands with the conductor several times."

Helmut smiled and said, "Yes, I'm the concertmaster."

At about that time our strudel and coffee arrived. Helmut just had coffee and answered all of our questions. When we had finished, Helmut said to meet him at the front door at 10am. Helmut said he would escort Liesl home, so we returned to the hotel.

When we arrived, there was still no Frank. Figuring he was a big boy, we all turned in for the night. Judy shared the other bed with Lily as Jane and I slept together. We lay in bed talking about how we manage to meet the most interesting people.

The next morning, I was up first as usual, so I went into the parlor to check my email and read the paper. I had an email from Barb so I opened it and read it. I had told her about meeting Frank and how he was Bob Malkus' nephew. Barb had told Bob the story and Bob said he had no nephew named Frank. As I thought about our talk in Füssen, it dawned on me that I gave him Bob's name and all of the details he based his story on. The rest of Barb's news was much better reading. She sent pictures of the new garage/gym and it was looking pretty good. Sofia and Cindy were standing in front flexing their biceps and laughing. There was also a picture of Sue and Shelly in their pizza palace uniforms. The last picture was of little Emily reading a book. I had a little pang of homesickness as I looked at the pictures. I missed Barb, Sofia, Cindy, Sue, Shelly and little Emily.

There was also an email from Ronnie with lots of pictures of Baby Jane. She reported that Baby Jane, Rufus and she were all doing great and that they all missed Jane and myself. After a while, Jane got up and came out to the parlor and kissed me. I told her I had emails from Barb and Ronnie. She began reading Barb's and shrieked, "Wait! What? Bob has no nephew named Frank? Who the fuck is this guy then?"

The noise Jane made got Judy and Lucy up as they came running out into the parlor. Judy asked, "What's wrong?" Jane held my iPad with Barb's email to Judy and her eyes widened when she got to the salient point. Jane then said, "A bit weird isn't it. Are his belongings in that other room still?"

Judy walked in and had a look around and then returned saying, "Nope, they're all gone. He must have come back while we were at the concert. We better check and see if were missing anything."

Lily asked, "What's going on?" I explained that Frank had lied to us and was not who he said he was. Lily then replied, "Oh my god! He seemed like such a nice guy. I guess I had better check my things as well."

After we went through the room we deduced that some money had been taken and that was all from us. Lily then came into the room and said, "He took my money as well, not that I had much and my train pass. What an asshole! If I ever see that creep again, I'll make him rue the day he met me!" Lily was fuming while she looked at the pictures on my iPad that was sitting there. She picked it up and then asked, "Why do you have a picture of Sofia Fedorchak on your tablet?" Jane, Judy and I looked at Lily in amazement and told her that she lived with us. We then asked how Lily knew her. "I lost to her in the Midwest Tae-Kwon-Do finals for our age group several years ago. She was fucking awesome and had moves I had never seen before. After our match, she bought me a Pepsi and we talked for an hour. She has to be one of the nicest people I have ever met...aside for you three. So, if I move in to your place, Sofia will be there to?" Jane nodded as Lily cried out, "Awesome!"

As we walked down to breakfast, I said to Jane, "I really hope the creep shows up! I do not like being lied to and taken advantage of, so I would take immense pleasure in watching Lily put the creep in his place. We better have a word with Fritz regarding our Frank problem. I stopped at the concierge desk and told Fritz our issue and that if he shows up again to call my cell phone and gave him my number. We walked into the breakfast room and as we were taking our plates to a table, in walked Frank saying he was sorry. Lily put her plate on a table ran up to Frank and planted her right foot into his crotch so hard I heard a crunching sound. As he fell, Lily gave him a kick to the face so hard that he actually flipped over to his back. His nose was gushing blood so I held a napkin to his face so it wouldn't mess up the carpet. Lily was screaming, "You lying piece of shit! If I ever see you again you will beg for your worthless, piece of shit life, you stealing piece of scum!

The concierge came running into the dining room with a security guard right behind him. He looked at Frank on the ground and asked, "Did you do this?" while looking at me. I shook my head no and pointed to Lily. Fritz got a smile on his face and then asked, "Do you think this man has been punished enough?" The four of us looked at each other and said that we thought that he had. Fritz smiled again and then told the security guard to remove this filth and dump him by the garbage cans where he belongs. Fritz then asked Lily, "Are you alright? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

Lily smiled and said, "I feel so good right now! That fuc.., er, ah, creep will be speaking like a Vienna Choir boy for a while through his broken nose! I'm sorry your napkin got bloody, though."

Fritz smiled and said, "At least it didn't get on the carpet! Enjoy your breakfast!"

We sat down to eat and all had a laugh at Frank's expense. When we finished, we went upstairs to brush our teeth before we went back to the music hall. While Lily was in the bathroom, Judy sat next to me and said, "Just in case you were wondering, Lily checks out perfectly. Not that there's any doubt after talking about Sofia and then watching her martial arts skills! She's something else, isn't she?"

When we were on our way out I asked Fritz if it would be possible for the parking valet to return our rental car to the Hertz place I saw nearby? He said that they did that all of the time, just give him the keys and the contract and it would be taken care of. "By the way, I sent pictures and told the story of what happened to your 'friend' to Gerhardt. He was quite amused. He wishes you all well for the rest of your journey." I gave Fritz the keys, told him the contract was in the glove box and thanked him for all of his help today.

We made it to the music hall and got a great tour by Helmut. He answered all of our questions about how the symphony worked, what the concertmaster did, how often they practice, rehearse and several other things. When we had finished, we offered to take him to lunch but he said he had to meet his wife and daughter at some friends' house. I asked him if he could do us a favor, could he please arrange for subscription seats for Liesl so she could attend all concerts in the future? I told him we would pay for them until she could no longer attend. Helmut smiled, hugged me and said it would be done. I told him to contact Judy and give her the details so that we could pay for it. We thanked him for his time and hoped to see him again in the future. As we left Helmut, Jane said, "You just make me love you more and more every minute of every day!" Judy said she agreed!

We decided we should go to Schönbrunn, so I got my phone out and discovered we could take the Metro there. We bought 8 sets of one way tickets and set off. Before we went in we went to a nearby café and had lunch. It was about 3pm when we entered. We did a tour of the palace and then strolled through the massive gardens. By the time we had finished it was after 6pm. We hopped on the Metro and returned to downtown. I said we should stop at the train station and buy tickets to Prague for tomorrow. I went to the ticket window and bought 4 first class tickets with the four seats around a table. We then walked back to the hotel and decided to order room service.

I sat with Lily while we waited for our food and asked her, "Would you like to continue with us on our trip after Prague? We would really like it if you did. We are all very fond of you and feel that you are part of our family already. What do you think?"

Lily thought for a moment and said, "I would really like that. I really like all of you as well. Where will you be going?"

"Well, we were going to go to Dresden, Germany for a couple of days, Berlin for a couple of days, Copenhagen for several days and then Stockholm, Sweden to meet up with some friends for a couple of weeks. Which reminds me, Jane you need to call Astrid and surprise her with our visit!"

Jane cried out, "Oh crap! I had forgotten. I'll do it right now on speaker phone!"

Jane dialed the number and then set the phone on the table so we could hear. The phone rang a couple of times and then Astrid answered. "Hello?"

"Astrid this is Jane. How are you?"

"Oh, Jane! It's so nice to hear your voice. We are fine, how is everybody in Chicago?"

Jane chuckled and said, "I don't know. Tony, Judy and I are in Vienna and were wondering if we could come visit you in 2 weeks?"

Astrid shrieked into the phone and yelled, "Axel! Jane and Tony are in Vienna with Judy and want to visit in two weeks! Oh, Jane please do! We have missed you all so much. It has been nice to be home but we miss our family in Chicago! How long can you stay for?"

"We were planning on two, maybe three weeks, if that works for you. We have another person with us, a girl, who we met in Germany. She'll be living with us in Chicago if everything works out." Jane smiled at Lily.

"That's fine. I'm not sure where we can all stay. Axel's cousin's apartment has been sold."

"Well, we've been staying in very nice luxury hotels and they have had rooms with 2 bedrooms. If we can get something like that in Stockholm, the six of us should be fine."

"Won't that be expensive?"

"Astrid, have you forgotten that Tony and I are rich now?"

"Oh yeah. We could probably spend a week at the cabin as well."

"Ooh! That would be great! I really liked it there."

"Hey, is the new girl pierced? Nils has asked me to pose for some more pictures. He has a new line of jewelry he's coming out with. The more variety of body types the better for him."

"No, she isn't. Though she would look great if she was. Speaking of Nils, have you heard of the artist Beatrix Marchand?"

"I have! I love her work. Why?"

"Well she and her husband, Jean-Pierre Rameau are our neighbors in Nice. She painted Judy and I posing together and complemented us on Nils' jewelry. She wants to meet him because she has some ideas she would like to discuss with him. They can stay in Stockholm for a little while and hangout. So, please don't say anything to Nils because I would like to surprise him both with our visit and Beatrix."

"Mums the word! I'm so happy you are coming. Keep us posted on you journey. I'll checkout the hotels in Stockholm that are upscale and have big rooms and let you know. Hi Tony and Judy and new girl! I can't wait to see and meet you!"

Lily said, "Hi Astrid. My name is Lily and I've heard a lot of wonderful things about you. I'm looking forward to meeting you as well."

Judy said, "Hi Astrid, give my love to Axel. I look forward to seeing Stockholm after all of the stories you've told me!"

"There's plenty of herring for all of you here!"

We all laughed at Astrid's joke. I said, "Hi Astrid, it will be great to see you guys again."

Jane then said, "We will let you go now. I'll text you with our arrival information. We plan on flying from Copenhagen to Stockholm this time. We love you both!"

"We love you too! Bye"

"Bye!" Jane then hung up. 'Well, that was nice. I have missed her and Axel. I miss Barb, Sofia and everybody. It will be nice to go home, but I'm having fun doing this to. So, with Frank bleeding off in the bushes somewhere, who wants to sleep with Tony?"

"Oh, I'm definitely the odd man now!" I said.

Jane said, "You are a rare commodity. So, Lily? Would you like another night of bliss with my beautiful husband?" Lily blushed and nodded. Jane asked, "Do we need to get you ready?" Again, Lily nodded and then smiled. "Okay, come with me!" Jane walked up to me and kissed me then said, "I love you. Give Lily a wonderful night. I know Judy will give me a wonderful night!" Jane then took Lily's hand and led her off to the bathroom.

Judy walked up to me, kissed me and said, "She's a lucky girl as are all of us. Thank you for being so kind to her and me. I love you as well." Judy then walked into the other bedroom.

I went to the other bathroom to brush my teeth and clean up for my night with Lily. I grabbed a tube of lube and set it on the bedside table and then lay on the bed waiting for Lily. She looked so beautiful and desirable as she walked towards me. She lay on the bed next to me and asked, "Do you think I would look nice with piercings like Jane and Judy have. I was just thinking about what Astrid said on the phone."

I smiled and said, "Frankly, I think you would look beautiful. The gold would shine against your darker skin. Also, if you can get the same type of clitoral piercing that Jane has, you will experience enhanced stimulation during sex. Have you noticed how often and hard Jane climaxes? That's because of her 'triangle' piercing. From what I have seen, I think you could get one of those too. If you want, we can check in Prague. It would be an interesting souvenir! Jane got hers in Amsterdam. It will take a couple of week to heal but then you should be fine if you take good care of your piercings."

"I'm in! The sooner the better." Lily said.

Lily then kissed me very passionately as we began rubbing each other's bodies with our hands. She broke our kiss long enough for her to say, "I want to do anal again, okay?" I smiled, nodded and began kissing her again. She felt very good as we kissed. I rubbed the globes of her ass and pulled into me harder as our passion and lust grew.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
1...45678...14