Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

Jane replied, "You and Frank look very handsome as well. I feel like I'm in the middle of a James Bond movie!"

As we walked to the elevator, I saw that all three women had very tall high heeled shoes on. All of them managed to walk very comfortably. When we got to the lobby, Gerhardt came out to greet us and said, "All of you look wonderful! Have an enjoyable evening!" We all thanked him profusely for his assistance and then made our way to the concert hall.

Jane, Lily and I walked arm in arm together, while Judy linked arms with Frank. Judy got our tickets from will call and then we headed in. I'm pretty sure, our three ladies turned every head in the concert hall as we passed through. Our seats were perfect, 7 rows back and right in the middle. Frank and I bookended our group with Jane next to me, Lily in the middle and Judy next to Frank. The concert started with a Haydn Symphony and then was followed by Barenboim and the Piano Concerto. Barenboim was incredible and got a standing ovation from the packed house for his efforts. There was an intermission before the final Symphony of the evening. We all went out into the crowded lobby and I managed secure 5 glasses of champagne for us. We had just finished our wine when the lobby lights flashed, indicating we should return to our seats.

The Mozart Symphony was fantastic and when they had finished, the orchestra received a standing ovation as well. When the lights came on in the hall, we remained seated to allow the crush of people to dissipate somewhat. When we finally left to head back to our hotel, the five us had broad smiles on our faces.

Once in our room, Jane cried out, "Champagne! Oh, Tony, you wonderfully wicked man!"

I opened the first bottle and poured out 5 glasses and then held mine up in toast, "Here's to a wonderful night of music, friends and fun!" We clinked glasses and drank. Gerhardt had outdone himself as this champagne was as good as the one we had with JP and Bea. Before long, the first bottle was empty and the second one was getting that way, so I called room service to bring two more bottles.

When I hung up the phone, Jane asked me if I just ordered more wine. When I said, I had, she smiled and said, "I'm beginning to get that wicked, naughty feeling I had in Nice. Did you plan this?"

I smiled and said, "Of course. Let's see how far our new friends will go!"

Jane laughed and said, "Oh, yes please!" Just about now, a valet knocked on the door and was admitted by Frank. The valet took the two empty bottles and replaced them with the two new ones. He even opened one of the bottles and filled everyone's glasses. When the valet had left and a couple more glasses were consumed, Jane decided it was time to get naked and to advance the party along a little. She began dancing until she had everyone's attention and then slowly let her dress fall to the floor. She stood before us naked except for her yellow high heels. She continued dancing while seductively running her hands over her breasts, vulva and ass.

After a few minutes, Judy joined her and dropped her dress as she danced. They began running their hands all over each other's bodies while they continued to gyrate. They were very seductive as they danced. After a while, Jane motioned that Lily should join them and before long, Lily's dress was on the floor while all three women groped one another. Jane then pulled Lily into a long, hard passionate kiss while Sue kneeled behind Lily and began kissing and licking the globes of her ass. Jane then got Lily to turn around so that Judy could lick her pussy while Jane nibbled on Lily's neck and fondled her breasts. It didn't take long for Lily to experience her first orgasm of the night.

When Lily's climax ebbed, Judy stood and walked over to Frank, pulled him up from his chair and began kissing him. "Do you like how Lily tastes? Isn't she sweet tasting." While Judy talked, she began helping Frank out of his Tux. When he was standing before her naked, Judy said, "I think I'll see how you taste now!" With that, Judy knelt before Frank and took his sizable cock into her mouth. Frank began groaning as Judy worked his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

I had decided it was time to join the fun. I walked over to Jane and Lily who were in a passionate embrace. I kissed Jane's neck which caused her to break her kiss with Lily. She whispered to Lily in that seductive way of hers. "Why don't you help Tony out of his clothes." Lily turned towards me, smiled and slid my jacket off of my shoulders and then laid it on a nearby chair. She then began unbuttoning my shirt and pants. I kicked my shoes off and before long I was naked. Jane then whispered, "Doesn't Tony have a beautiful penis? Would you like to kiss it?" Lily groaned, nodded and then knelt before me taking me in her mouth. Jane, smiled and then began kissing me. I was so hard from watching Jane and Judy dance with Lily, that Lily's blowjob felt really good. I didn't want to cum just yet, so I pulled her back up and kissed her.

Jane then whispered into Lily's ear, "Would you like to have Tony's beautiful penis in your vagina now? Would you like him to drive it into you nice and hard until he makes you cum?"

Again, Lily groaned and muttered, "Oh, yes! It has been so long and I'm so horny!"

Jane smiled and said, "Tony will make you feel better and then he will turn you over and fuck that beautiful ass of yours. Would you like that?"

Again, Lily groaned and muttered, "I've never done that before, but it sounds so hot!"

"Well you liked it when we cleaned you this afternoon and this will be so much better. Trust me, okay?"

Lily nodded and moaned, "I trust you!"

Jane led Lily into our bedroom and lay at the top of the bed pulling Lily with her. They kissed for a few moments until Jane said, "Will you lick me and make me feel good while Tony makes you feel good?" Lily did as Jane asked and worked her way down Jane's body until she had her mouth on Jane's pussy. I pulled Lily up on her knees and then began licking her pussy, which was very wet. Just as Judy had said; Lily's pussy was sweet tasting. I ran my tongue all over, lapping at every part of her vulva. I then concentrated on her clitoris in an effort to stimulate her to another orgasm. When I made her cum, I made my way up to her anus and began licking her there, probing her little hole with my tongue causing Lily to groan in pleasure.

When Lily had managed to make Jane climax, I straightened up and sank my cock into Lily's tight, wet and hot pussy. She moaned loudly as I sank slowly into her depths. I could hear Judy crying out in pleasure as she and Frank were entertaining one another. I returned my focus to Lily as I pumped into her nice and easily. After a while, I spit on Lily's anus and began rubbing it with my thumb. Lily was groaning loudly now and, after a few minutes, cried, "OH MY GOD, PUSH IT IN! PUSH IT IN MY ASS!" I slowly pushed my thumb into Lily's backdoor causing her to groan even louder. I was going to ask her if she was okay, but before I got the words out, she cried out, "FUCK MY ASS TONY!"

I looked at Jane who reached up and handed me a tube of lube she had with her. I pulled my thumb out of her and coated her anus with the lube and worked some of it inside of her rectum. I then pulled my cock from her pussy, smeared a large amount on myself and then pressed slowly into Lily's butt. She was incredibly tight and hot as I slowly pushed into her. I stopped after an inch to let her get used to the feeling, but after just a few seconds she began pushing back on me while groaning loudly.

The sight of my white cock slowly sliding into Lily's black ass was incredible. Before long I was completely ensconced in Lily's ass. I kept still for a minute or so until Lily growled, "NOW FUCK MY ASS, TONY! MAKE ME CUM AND THEN CUM IN ME!" I pulled out slowly and then pushed back in slowly, in an attempt to allow Lily to acclimate, but she began pushing back against me setting her own pace. I was happy to let Lily find what she liked and, apparently, she was liking sodomy a lot!

Lily had lost all desire to eat Jane, so Jane, being the understanding sex goddess that she is, flipped around, slid under Lily and began eating her pussy. In a matter of minutes, Lily was crying out that she was cumming. Neither Jane nor I stopped what we were doing and kept Lily at the pinnacle for a long time. However, the pinnacle was taking its toll on me as I cried out, "I'M CUMMING!!" I unleashed a torrent of jism into Lily's beautiful ass as I buried myself as deep as I could go. Lily had another orgasm as I shot into her bowel and then collapsed on top of Jane. I managed to stay upright and fell to the left of the two women.

Lily rolled over towards me and I took her into my arms and held her as we both panted from our exertion. Jane rolled over to the other side of Lily. When Lily's breath moderated, she said, "Wow! That was something else. How did you talk me into doing that, Jane? I was always afraid of butt sex, but you made it sound so, I don't know, desirable."

I kissed Lily's forehead and said, "Everybody who lives with us calls Jane the Goddess of sex!"

Lily chuckled and said, "I'm convinced, I absolutely loved that! I can't wait to do that again!"

Jane said, "Give your body time to rest. You'll be a bit sore for a while."

I called room service and asked for 5 one liter bottles of water to be sent up. I put on a robe to receive the water and then handed them around to everyone. Frank and Judy were sprawled on the other bed kissing. When Judy got her bottle, she asked Frank, "So, have you ever had sex with a woman in her ass?" When Frank said, he hadn't, Judy said, "Would like to try it? It feels really good!"

I told them to drink the water before they went to sleep and then returned to our room. I handed Jane and Lily bottles of water and told them to drink up as well. Before long we were all fast asleep.

The next day turned out to be a very nice one. We walked across the river to the old part of town and visited Mozart's birthplace, hiked up to the castle on the hill, admired all of the wrought iron shop signs (even the McDonald's one) looked inside several churches and had lunch. We had a great time exploring the charming little city. When we returned to the hotel, Gerhardt saw us and asked about the concert. We gave it rave reviews and thanked him for all of his help in setting it up for us. He, also, told me that we were all set-up at their sister hotel in Vienna. He told me that he could get us tickets to a Vienna Philharmonic concert of Beethoven and Mendelssohn. Everyone's eyes lit up at the prospect, so I said that would be wonderful.

Once in our room, we all stripped, even Frank who had lost his shyness after the night before. We spent the rest of the evening reading until it was time for dinner. Jane said she didn't, really, want to go out again and suggested we order room service. We perused the menu and all made our choices. I called the order down in German and was told the food should arrive in 25 minutes. I put on one of the hotel robes to meet the person bringing the food. When the food arrived, we each took our plate and sat around the coffee table in the parlor. The food was excellent as we all chatted and laughed. When it was getting to be time for bed, Jane leaned over and whispered that she wanted to spend the night with Judy and Frank. I told her that was fine and to have fun.

This left Lily and I together so I asked her, "Are you okay with spending the night with me alone? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Lily replied, "Nothing could make me happier! Can we have sex again tonight? I've been thinking about it all day!"

"We certainly can," I replied. "Why don't you brush your teeth and what not and then I will go after you,"

Lily smiled and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the bed reading until she came out and announced that it was my turn. I jumped up and did my nightly routine before bed and then returned to the bedroom. Lily was lying on the bed masturbating furiously until I got onto it. I lay down beside her and began kissing her. As we kissed, Lily ground her pelvis into mine making me even harder that I was while I watched her masturbate. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Oh, Tony, just fuck me now please!" I rolled her over onto her back and sank my cock into her steaming hot vagina. Lily wrapped her legs around my ass and would pull me into herself after I pulled out of her. She pulled my head down in order to kiss me as we enjoyed our blissful conjugation. After some minutes, I pulled out of Lily, slid down her body and latched on to her clitoris like a leach. I licked, sucked and bit her clit until she climaxed twice. I then crawled up her body and resumed fucking her as hard as I could until we both climaxed within moments of each other.

Lily held me to her with her legs as we wound down from our orgasms. Finally, after her breathing returned to normal, Lily said, "Not that I have a lot of experience, but that was the best sex I have ever had!"

I chuckled and said, "I enjoyed it as well. Do you have a boyfriend in Wisconsin? It just seems that a beautiful woman such as yourself would have men hanging all over waiting for the opportunity to take you out."

Lily laughed and said, "College boys are only after one thing when dating. I got tired of fending them off, so I just began telling them I was a lesbian and wasn't interested. Luckily, the lesbian population wasn't as aggressive as the male population! My main goal is to get through school, earn my PhD, become a college professor and then worry about relationships."

I replied, "Well, I'm a college boy and look at where we are!"

Lily grinned and replied, "You're different, somehow. First off you are married and then your wife talked me into having sex with you, so you weren't the aggressor. Then, tonight, I talked you into having sex with me, so, again, not the aggressor. Besides, who could resist your charms. Jane was right when she said that you are the best lover in the world! I would imagine that you are loved by many, because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you. You're so kind, gentle, generous, giving and about twenty more adjectives. I wish there were more people like you Tony."

I blushed and said, "You are very kind to say such nice things. You are very lovable as well. Frank said that your most seductive quality is your brain. I'm beginning to think it's your own kindness. Kindness, beauty and intelligence is a powerful mixture and I think I could easily fall in love with you as well! But, just so you know, I love Jane first and foremost and there are four others like you that I love as well."

"One would have to be blind and incredibly stupid not to see the love that you and Jane have," Lily replied. "I just love watching you two interact doing the most mundane things. Both of you light up when you are together. The look of love in Jane's eyes while you made love to me last night was incredible. I would imagine that most people think you two are out of your minds by having sex with others. But, I don't see it that way. I see it as though you are trying to share the love that each of you have for one another with others and that by sharing that love you make the world a better place."

I smiled and said, "Too bad you don't live with us. You would fit in very nicely and I think you would really love the people in our family."

"I could always transfer. Your university is one of the best in the world. I'm holding down a 4.0 at another great university. People transfer all of the time. So, are you inviting me to join your family?"

I smiled and said, "Nothing would please me more!" I then gave Lily the quick story of our family and how it works and the people we live with.

When I finished, Lily laughed and said, "It sounds like my grandparents' description of their commune, but with education being the goal instead of 'peace and love'. So, I wonder how I can start transferring to Chicago from Madison while in Europe?"

"I think the best course of action would be to sic Judy on the problem. She can fix or figure out anything. All she needs is a little time and that laptop of hers!" I replied.

All of a sudden, Lily gave a big yawn, so I kissed her and said, "Welcome to our family!" I turned out the light and pulled Lily close as we fell asleep.

The next morning, after breakfast, we packed our bags to continue our trip on towards Vienna. We all thanked Gerhardt for making our stay in Salzburg a joy. I told him that Jane and I, at least, would return here because we really loved the city and that we looked forward to seeing him again. Gerhardt told me that the concierge in Vienna was named Fritz and he told him to take special care of all of us. Jane and Judy hugged him as we left.

As I drove, I explained to Jane, who was in the front seat, Lily and my conversation the previous night and her desire to live with us and to transfer to our university. Jane beamed with happiness and turned to face Lily. "I think you will love living with us as much as we will love having you. Judy, do you have any idea how we can get Lily accepted into Chicago and her credits transferred?"

Judy replied, "I'm looking at it right now." Judy was reading a bunch of web pages and after a while said, "We're doing this kind of late. It would be best if we had a faculty member to champion her cause."

I pulled my phone from my pocket, turned it on and handed it back to Judy and said, "Go to my contacts and pull up Dr. Lane Prescott. Now, hit his email address and then type this message. 'Lane, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. We have a friend who would like to transfer to Chicago from the University of Wisconsin in Madison. She's a cultural anthropology major and is holding down a 4.0. We are currently in Europe so we are having to do this stuff long distance. Any chance you know anyone in the anthropology department who could help us out? The woman's name is Lily Wilson. If you could let me know what we need to do on our end, it would be appreciated. Hope all is well with You, Rose and Blair!' Judy read back what she had typed on my phone and I told her perfect.

The drive to Vienna was pretty straight forward as it was on the autobahn. We had lunch in Linz and all had 'Linzer torte' for dessert. We zipped along once we passed Linz in a valley where the Danube flowed. Before long we were in Vienna and followed Judy's GPS and found our hotel in pretty short order. We pulled up out front and dumped our bags from the car and let the valet take it to a parking lot. As we walked into the hotel a small man in the same uniform as Gerhardt's approached me and asked, "Herr Robinson?" I smiled and asked, 'Herr Fritz?' Fritz smiled and said, "Just Fritz and you are Tony, ja?"

We shook hands and then he directed us to the front desk to check-in. Judy took care of that while Fritz called for a valet to take our bags. When Judy was finished, Fritz escorted us to our room and explained that our tickets for the symphony would be waiting at will call. The Musikverein, where the concert would be held, was about 8 blocks away and a very easy walk. He said that the hotel was within easy walking distance of the Hofburg, St. Stephen's and the Danube River. He also suggested that we take in Schönbrunn Palace, as well. We thanked him for all his help as he took his leave.

We decided to walk around a bit and then find a place for supper. We walked up to the pedestrian streets and saw St. Stephen's, the huge cathedral. We also went into some of the shops. Jane wanted a dirndl, a traditional Austrian dress along with all of the accoutrements that went along with it. She talked me into getting a jankerl, a wool jacket with bone buttons and trimmed in soft leather. Since it was summer, we arranged for our purchases to be shipped home.

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers
1...34567...14