Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane crawled on the bed and lay beside Judy on her other side and asked her if she was okay. When Judy's breathing calmed down she said, "That was phenomenal! I don't think I stopped cumming once I started. I need a set of chains of my own!" Jane told Judy that we were going to the right place in Stockholm!

Jane kissed Judy and said, "You two sleep here, Lily and I will sleep in the other room." Jane then leaned over me and said, "You were awesome as always. Now get some rest. I love you so much!" I told Jane I loved her as well and then she and Lily left.

Judy rolled over to face me and said, "Thank you so much, that was wonderful! Where does Jane come up with these things?"

I laughed and said, "The idea about the chains came from a woman in a Copenhagen porn shop. She's the main reason we're going there, because Jane wants to talk to her. As for the other things, well she looks at a lot of porn online looking for things that excite her and turns her on. She looks for new experiences for herself and others, trying to find the most stimulating and erotic things. She's one in a million, that's for sure."

Judy chuckled and said, "That she is and I love her for it, like I love you! Can you help me get these chains off before we fall asleep?" I assisted Judy with her chains and then we curled up together and nodded off.

The next day, we explored Prague on foot and street car. The street car system was fantastic since they operated frequently and were inexpensive. We went to the castle on the hill and toured the cathedral, walked up and down Wenceslas Square, had lunch in Old Town Square and admired the Old Town clock. After lunch we walked on the Charles bridge and watched the Vltava River flow underneath. I put the earphones in my phone and we all took turns listening to Smetana's 'The Moldau' as we watched the river. We all agreed that the music was a perfect description of what we were seeing. We then toured the Jewish area and admired the many synagogues. Prague sustained little or no damage from World War II, so there were many old buildings to look at and admire. Our last destination was to find garnet jewelry for Jane, Judy and Lily and the women back home

We found a very nice shop off the beaten path with a wide selection of lovely garnet jewelry. Jane told Judy and Lily to find something that they liked while Jane searched for herself and the ten women we loved that were back home. The sales person looked like Christmas had come early as Jane picked ring after ring. When Jane was finished, she said "That should do it, no wait, we need one more for Jenny's sister Elsie." She looked around a bit more and then said, "Ah, this one for Elsie!" She had each ring put in a box and then wrote each woman's name on a piece of tape and adhered it to the box. When all was said and done, the cost came out to about €14,000. Judy looked at Jane as she handed over her credit card to the clerk. Jane shrugged and said, "It's nice to be able to give nice things to the people I love, don't you agree?"

Judy smiled, hugged Jane and said, "It is very nice. And from those of us that you love, we love you even more for it!"

We decided to head back to the hotel to rest for a while before we headed off to Jiri's place. Jane and I took a shower together while Judy and Lily did the same. We all got dressed and headed downstairs. Jane, Judy and I all complemented Lily on how fabulous she looked in her white sundress. Lily absolutely beamed in appreciation. We hailed a cab and showed the address to the driver and off we went. As we rode through the streets of Prague, Jane asked, "Lily, do you need to call your parents or anything? I should have asked earlier, but it just dawned on me that you haven't had a chance to."

Lily looked down at the floor of the cab for a moment and then looked at Jane and said, "My parents and I don't get along. They split years ago and are both drug addicts. I was shunted from relative to relative and then foster family to foster family. It was a horrible way to grow up. So, no, I don't have anybody I need to call." Jane apologized for bringing up such a painful subject, but Lily said, "You had no way of knowing. Besides, that's all in the past. I try to look forward only now, to make a better life for myself and to be of value to my friends."

"I know what you mean," I said. "I grew up in an orphanage and I think, somehow, I had a better deal than you had. I never knew my parents, but I think that would be preferable to having known them and not being loved by them. The Nuns that raised me were kind and taught me a lot of things that I'm very thankful for. I'm sorry for what you had to live through, but I'm very glad that you are a part of our family now. You are of value to us just by being here!"

Lily smiled grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "Thanks. Thank you all for making me a part of your family!"

A few minutes later we had arrived at Jiri's place. It was a modest home in a nice middle class neighborhood. Judy paid the driver and as we made our way up the walk, we were greeted by Jiri. I noticed the pile of shoes by the front door, so I kicked mine off and the rest followed my example. Jiri protested that it wasn't necessary, but Jane said that we preferred to be barefoot anyway. Jiri led us into the living area and introduced us to his wife, Amelia. We all shook hands and were offered seats. It turned out that Amelia was originally from Indiana and had met Jiri while in college. A little while later their daughter, Jeanine came out to investigate. She was about young Emily's age. Once she got used to us she was quite the chatterbox. She really took a fancy to Lily and sat on Lily's lap while we all talked.

Amelia said, "Jiri tells me you were neighbors of Dr. Goodwin. She was my advisor while in Chicago. She was a fantastic teacher and a very nice person. I have so many fond memories of her." I asked Amelia if she knew our friend Anne and Amelia shrieked, "You know Anne as well! She was my roommate for all 4 years. God, I loved that woman! We had such fun together. What's she doing? How is she?"

We explained how we met Anne at Mt. Rushmore while trying to have sex behind a rock. The story was new to everyone so we got lots of laughs as we told it. We told them about getting her and Pearl back together when we got married. In the end, I said, "I have her phone number, let's give her a call!"

I dialed Anne's number and she answered after a couple of rings, "Hello?"

"Hello Anne, it's Tony Smith, I apologize if I woke you."

"No, I was just making breakfast. What's up? Is Pearl okay?"

"Pearl is fine. I just called to tell you that we met an old friend of yours, hold on a second. You're on speaker phone by the way."

I looked at Amelia and nodded. She had a tear in her eye as she said, "Hello Anne, it's Amelia! Small world, isn't it?"

"My god, Amelia! Oh, how wonderful it is to hear your voice. How are you and where are you?"

"I'm wonderful now that I get to talk to you! I'm in Prague at present. Do you remember Jiri? He and I got married and moved to the Czech Republic. We have a three-year-old daughter name Jeanine. How are you and where are you?"

"I'm wonderful now as well! I work for the US Forest Service and work at Mt. Rushmore. How did you get to meet Tony and Jane?"

"They're staying at the Hotel where Jiri works. Oh, my god, it would be so wonderful to see you! We would love it if you could come visit us some day. We really can't afford to fly all three of us to the US."

Jane interrupted and said, "Hi Anne it's Jane. I have a proposal for you. I don't know if you knew, but my parents passed away on New Year's."

"I know Jane, Pearl told me. I'm so sorry. Pearl said the memorial service was beautiful."

"Thank you. Anyway, Tony and I inherited a bucket load of money and it would make us very happy if we could make arrangements for you to fly to this wonderful city and see Amelia and Jiri. Will you let us do that for you?"

I could hear Anne sniffle and in a weepy voice, "That is so kind of you but I couldn't take advantage of you. It would cost so much."

"Anne, remember that bucket I mentioned? The cost to fly you here would be less than a drop from that bucket. I know that you would regret it if you didn't come here. And, as you know, Tony and I hold our friendships to be the most important things in our lives. So, you text Tony with dates and we'll book your seats, okay?"

"Oh, Jane! Thank you so much. I love you and Tony! I hope to see you and your family again soon as well!"

I said, "Anne, I'm going to turn off the speaker phone so that you and Amelia can speak in private. Talk as long as you would like, okay? It was wonderful to hear your voice again. Stay in touch. Now, here's Amelia."

I hit the speaker phone button and handed the phone to Amelia. The rest of us went out into the backyard to allow the old friends a chance to talk. Jiri brought out 6 bottles of beer and six glasses. We sat around a table as Jiri poured the beer. When he finished, he passed the glasses around and then held his aloft. "Here's to new friends and old friends and everlasting love!" We all clinked glasses and then drank.

I said, "This beer is really good! I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I really like this one."

Jiri said, "This is Budvar, the original Budweiser. The American company stole the name, but this is the original pivo. Pivo is Czech for beer. They sell this beer in America but it's called Czechvar. Another good Czech pivo in America is Pilsner Urquell, the original pilsner beer. It's very good too.

A while later, Amelia came out to the patio, walked up to my chair pulled me up to hug me and bawled on my shoulder while saying, 'Thank you' over and over. I smiled and held her tight until she calmed down. When she released me, she walked over to Jane, pulled her up and hugged her as well. After a bit, Amelia held Jane at arm's length and said, "Thank you so much, both of you. I talked Anne into accepting your offer. She's going to text you when she has figured out some vacation time to come over. You have made both of us so happy. Thank you so much!"

Jane said, "It's nothing, really. Like I said to Anne, we prize friendship and love our friends dearly. I just think it's wonderful that you two will get together again. Anne is such a fun and is a wonderful person."

Amelia smiled and said, "Well, let's see to dinner!" Judy offered to help and went with Amelia to assist. The rest of us finished our beers and talked while Lily and Jeanine played together. When we were called in for dinner, the aroma was wonderful. We had a great time eating, talking and drinking beer. Before we knew it was about 10pm and so we decide to take out leave. Jiri called a cab for us and when it arrived there were hugs all around. Jiri said he would see us in the morning.

Jane was feeling pretty loopy from all of the beer we had consumed. When we got back to the hotel, she stripped her clothes off and said, "I'm feeling exhibitionistic tonight, I want you to ravage me in front of that window right now!"

She walked to the window, threw it open and stood in front of it for everyone to see. There were some lamps on either side of the window that she turned on and tilted them to shine brightly on her. She lifted her arms above her head and turned slowly, showing herself off. I walked to her and stood in the window and kissed her. Passion was just emanating from Jane as we kissed and fondled one another. She sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, slowly sucking it down until she had the whole thing down her throat. She then pulled back, equally as slow until I was completely out of her mouth, glistening with her saliva. She repeated this for several times until she stood back up and kissed me again.

A small crowd had gathered across the street to watch what we were doing. When I pointed this out to Jane, she smiled, turned her back to the crowd, bent over and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could. She whispered to me, "Fist my ass for them, please!" I bent over Jane's ass, but off to the side, so that Jane's spectators could see what was happening, albeit from a distance. I licked Jane's rosebud in an attempt to lube her up until Judy came to the rescue with a tube of KY. Judy decided to stick around and assist with Jane's show. Judy held Jane's cheeks wide while I lubed up Jane's anus really well as well as my right hand.

When everything was all lubed up I started working my hand into Jane's backdoor slowly. Judy indicated to Lily that she should drag a table over. When the table arrived, Judy told Jane to kneel on the table. Jane did as instructed and then Judy and Lily moved the table closer to the window. By this time, I had my hand deep in Jane's rectum was fucking her with it. Judy let go of Jane's ass cheeks and told Lily to climb on the table and hold Jane's cheeks as wide as she could, Judy then lubed up her left hand and began sliding it into Jane's anus alongside of mine! Jane began crying out, "OH FUCK YES! DOUBLE FIST MY ASS! LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT AN ASS SLUT I AM!"

When Judy got her hand into Jane she held hands with me! Jane's anus was really stretched out and I didn't want to inflicted any damage to her so I told Judy to pump in and out just a little bit while she reached below Jane and began pulling on her piercing. Before long, Jane had a monster orgasm and unleashed a huge gush of her girl cum! We asked Jane if we should stop now and she said we should. Judy pulled out first and then I did. Jane had a sizable gape which Judy bent over and licked all around it. Jane shivered with the sensation of Judy rimming her. Very quickly though, Jane's anus was shrinking back to nearly normal. She crawled off the table and waved to the gathered throng and they all clapped in appreciation. We closed the window and the curtains, moved the lamps and table back and then turned to Jane. She had a smile like the Cheshire Cat and thanked us for indulging her. She then said, "I would imagine the three of you are pretty horny now, eh?" I was standing there with a gigantic hard-on while Judy was dripping down her leg as was Lily. "Perhaps, you three should relieve each other."

Judy said, "Lily, why don't you eat me while Tony fucks you, okay?"

Lily smiled and said, "If Tony will fuck my ass, my piercing is still a bit sore!"

Judy got on the bed and then leaned against the headboard with her legs spread widely. Lily got on her hands and knees and crawled up towards Judy. Before she lowered her head, Lily turned to me smiled and said, "Like last time, okay?" I smiled and nodded. With that Lily buried her face into Judy's pussy, while I bent down and sank my tongue in Lily's anus.

I was busy trying to get Lily's ass as wet as possible knowing she wanted minimal lubrication. All of a sudden Judy cried out, "OH FUCK LILY, FIST MY PUSSY!" Moments later Lily cried out, "FUCK MY ASS NOW TONY! FUCK ME HARD!" Lily looked over her shoulder and saw me as I was about to spit in my hand and she yelled, "NO! JUST AS YOU ARE! NOW, FUCK ME HARD!" I decided she knew what she wanted, so I positioned myself and just shoved into Lily's backdoor as hard as I could and began pummeling here with everything I had.

I had to admit that Lily felt amazing with just a little saliva as lube. I just hoped I wasn't tearing her up, but she was moaning in ecstasy. I leaned over to the left to see if I could catch a glimpse of Lily's hand in Judy. Not only did she have her hand in her, she was up to her forearm! She was pulling out, almost, completely and then slamming back in up to her forearm. Not only that, Lily had a lip lock on Judy's piercing, so, every time I slammed into Lily she was pulling on Judy's piercing causing Judy to cum continually. Judy's head was back and her eyes were rolled back into her head. She was gurgling something incoherent.

The extra friction of Lily's ass was causing me to cum quicker than normal, so I reached under Lily and began flicking, gently, on her new piercing. The effect was immediate and Lily cried out, "UUUNNNGGGHH" and climaxed hard as her girl cum burst from her like a fire hose. I was cumming as she was as I doused her bowel with my seed. Lily and I fell to our left onto the bed with my cock still buried in her backside. Lily still had her hand still buried in Judy vagina as we all gasped for air. Lily made to pull her hand, but Judy asked her to leave it there for a while. Before long, I shrank and fell from Lily's ass and Judy, finally, asked Lily to pull her arm from inside her. Judy worked her way down the bed and lay next to Lily. A little while later, Jane got into bed, after turning off the lights, behind me and spooned up against my back. There we all fell into blissful sleep.

The next morning, we were all moving pretty slowly from our antics of the night before. We all showered, got dressed and went down to breakfast. Jiri met us in the dining room and handed us a thick envelope with Dr. Goodwin written on the outside. He handed it to Jane and said, "Both Amelia and I wrote to Dr. Goodwin. Thank you for delivering this for us and thank you for reconnecting Amelia with Anne. I hope your stay was nice while here? Where are you staying in Dresden?"

Jane took the envelope and said, "You are welcome. Thank you for taking us into your home. We love Amelia and Jeanine. We hope to see you all again someday." Judy told Jiri the name of our Dresden hotel. I shook his hand while Jane, Judy and Lily hugged him. We went upstairs to fetch our luggage and then went back down to hail a cab for the train station. We arrived with plenty of time and found our seats quickly. We had arranged for the table seats again.

As we headed north, Jane said, "The last time Tony and I were in Europe, we would list our three favorite things we had done so far. Since so much time has elapsed, I think we should list our ten favorite things. I'll go first, so, number one is definitely Lily! Second was the house in Nice. Third, Bea and JP. Fourth, meeting Jiri, Amelia and Jeanine. Fifth, sex last night! Sixth, the balcony sex in Avignon. Seventh, having Judy with us. Eighth, buying garnet jewelry. Ninth, watching Lily kick the holy crap out of Frank! And tenth, discovering how horny alcohol makes me! Wow, that was kind of hard. Why not make it 5 plus whatever else you want to add. Judy, you're next.

"Wow," Judy said, "Let me think...I agree that Lily is number 1. Number two would be meeting Beatrix Marchand! Number 3, is the 'chain'! Number 4, spending so much time with you and Tony. Number 5, is, well, is just being here. I love Europe and it has been so much fun. Oh, I should say number 6 was watching Lily annihilate Frank!"

"Okay Lily, your turn, now," Jane said.

"Alright, number 1 is, obviously, being taken in by the three of you. You have been so kind, generous and supportive. Thank you, so much, for everything! Number 2 was seeing Neuschwanstein! I have wanted to go there since I was a little girl. Don't ask me why, but I just love that place. Number three is, and don't laugh, anal sex! I don't know what you have done to me Tony, but I can't get enough of your cock in my ass! Number 4 has been staying in the fancy hotels. I never really knew stuff like that existed. Which leads me to my number 5, which has to be Gerhardt, Fritz, Jiri and whoever else is our concierge to come. They have all been so great."

"Now, for Tony's list." Jane sang.

"I'll make it unanimous that Lily has been the high point of this trip! Number two is the fact that Lily will be living with us. Number three, sex with Jane when she has been drinking! Number 4 are the concierges. Number 5 was Lily's destruction of Frank...remind me never to cross her! Number 6 is stuff like this, spending time with you three. Number 7 was watching Bea paint you two. Number 8, was the concert in Salzburg. Number 9 was the concert in Vienna. And, number ten was meeting Liesl and Helmut and the tour of the Musikverein.

1...678910...14