Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily pondered for a few moments, smiled and then said, "That's a good idea! We could question Arabic refugees here in Europe and North America. We should also interview refugees of different cultures like Hispanics from Mexico and Central America as well as Vietnamese in the US. Oh, man! This has potential. Do you know anyone who speaks Vietnamese?"

I laughed and then answered her in Vietnamese. Lily looked at me and asked, "How many damn language do you speak?"

"Currently, eight. I'd like to get to ten with Arabic and Spanish." I looked at Judy and smiled.

Lily looked at me as if I hand hands growing out of my head as she asked, "What are you? Some sort of multilingual ass fucking savant?"

Jane giggled as she said, "I always get so hot while he buggers me while speaking Mandarin! Speaking of buggering, we owe our Miss Lily and evening of bliss, if she's interested?"

Lily laughed and said, "Miss Lily is definitely interested if the savant is!"

I gave them my best 'Rain Man' imitation which got a laugh. Jane suggested that they go into the bathroom but Lily said she was ready now! Jane grabbed a tube of KY and I told Jane that wasn't needed because Lily likes minimal lubrication.

Lily smiled and said, "That's right. Tony, I want to try something else this time. I want you to penetrate my pussy and use only that for lube and I want to go very slow with long strokes. Oh, fuck, I almost came just thinking about that. Can we do that?"

"Anything you want, beautiful!" I replied.

Judy then said, "Jane, you should lie here in front of Lily and let her fist your pussy like she did mine! It was heavenly!

Jane smiled and said that that sounded like a plan. Jane leaned against the headboard and spread her legs wide. Lily crawled up between Jane's legs and let Jane lube up her right hand. Lily began working her fingers into Jane while I crawled up behind Lily and pushed myself into Lily's pussy. When I was in, Lily said to fuck her ass now. Judy straddled Lily's back while facing me, reached down and pulled Lily's ass cheeks apart. I pulled out of Lily's pussy and then began pushing into Lily's ass, very slowly.

I had just enough moisture to manage to get into Lily but it was rough going getting all of the way in. I was about to ask Lily if she was okay when she let out a loud, "UUNNNGGGHHH!" as she had her first orgasm! I pulled out as slowly as I pushed in and I could see Lily's anus distend as it pulled out with me. Lily cried, "PULL ALL OF THE WAY OUT AND THEN PUSH RIGHT BACK IN SLOWLY! THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM AGAIN...OH UUNNNGGGHHH!!"

I slowly pulled all of the way out and then pushed back in immediately. Somehow, Lily, despite her orgasms and the intensity of what she was going through, managed to continue to fist fuck Jane's pussy. Judy looked beneath herself, got a wicked smile and while still spreading Lily ass apart, lowered her ass toward Jane's face. Jane took immediate action and began pleasuring Judy with her tongue and hands. I couldn't imagine what someone would think if they walked in and saw us, but that didn't matter because we were all experiencing utter bliss.

I kept on fucking Lily slowly and pulling all of the way out and then pushing in again. She seemed to be having an orgasm after every other time I pulled out. The friction was unbelievable for me. After about ten minutes I was really close to cumming and cried out. Lily yelled, "CUM IN MY ASS TONY, SO JUDY CAN LICK IT OUT!" After two more rotations, I gave a mighty groan and let go of my load deep into Lily's bowel. She now felt slippery as I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Judy quickly moved forward and while continuing to spread Lily's cheeks and began working her tongue deep into Lily. I noticed that Jane had been remarkably quiet, but when I looked at her face was sweaty with her hair plastered to her cheeks and a look of total happiness on her visage.

As we all wound down we crashed on the bed, too blissful to even shower. Judy really liked holding sweaty bodies, so she was in her element. Judy was backed up against me, with Lily against her and Jane against Lily. I turned off the bedside light and let darkness enfold us. After a few moments, Lily said, "That was absolutely wonderful Tony! Whenever you take my ass I want it just like that!"

Jane said, "I may have to try that as well! I like minimal lube too."

Judy said, "You can do anything you want with me and I'll like it!" Lily started giggling and then we all started laughing. Then Judy said, "I know, I know, I'm the omniwhore!"

We all bust a gut over that one and laughed for quite a while. When we calmed down, Lily said, "I love you all so much. I've never felt so loved or cared for in my life. Thank you!"

Judy replied, "I know what you mean. I feel the same way, sweetheart!"

The next morning before breakfast, I walked down to the concierge desk and asked Gustav if he knew of a laundromat nearby. He said, "Tony, we have the facilities here to take care of your laundry." I told him there was quite a bit but he said that wasn't a problem. He went to another room and came back out with three large cloth bags and said, "There's another in the closet near the front door. Each of you can deposit your clothes in a bag and when you leave just drop them inside your front door. Your clothing will be finished this evening.

I returned to our room and said, "The hotel can do our laundry. Why don't we go down and eat breakfast and then spend the day in the pool and the spa?"

Jane said, "That sounds lovely, I could use a massage and some laying around time. What do you guys think?"

Judy and Lily were all for a spa day, so I called down to Gustav and told him we were going to spend the day in the pool and the spa. Could I schedule times for all of us to get massages? He said it would be no problem, so I rattled off some times and he said it would be done. We went down and had a nice continental breakfast and then went upstairs to strip our clothes off and stuff them in our bags. As we were putting on swimsuits, Lily said that she didn't have one. Judy said she had an extra and gave it to Lily. It was one of Julie's suits and covered very little of Lily. She put it on and looked incredible. As Jane and Judy got into their 'Julie' suits, I was hoping there were no kids at the pool.

We all put on robes and rode the elevator to the pool level. The pool looked like something from an old movie about Rome, with lots of tile and mosaics of naked women on the wall. We laid our robes on some chairs and then jumped into the pool. We swam and splashed for a while until a well-muscled man enter the pool area and asked if I was Herr Tony. He introduced himself as the spa coordinator and asked what programs we would want. He handed us some brochures with all of various selections available. Jane looked it over and asked, "Would it be possible to do the spa suite for the four of us like the bachelorette, but with the full body treatments and spend the whole day here until, say, 5pm?"

The spa coordinator said, "Herr Gustav, asked me to do anything I could to serve your party. I would be happy to accommodate your request, but I will have to ask the 2 women who would be working with you if they are okay with a man present."

I said, "If you ask them to come meet us, perhaps they will see that I'm harmless?"

The coordinator chuckled and said, "I will do that." He then left. He returned several minutes later with two young Asian women in white smocks.

I noticed that they were speaking Mandarin together, so I introduced our party to them in Mandarin and said we would be honored if they could ply their skills on our sore bodies."

Both women smiled and introduced themselves and said they would be happy to help someone who spoke their language so eloquently. They indicated to the coordinator that it will be fine.

Jane then said to the coordinator, "Based on the prices you have in your brochure, how about we pay €4500 which you may charge to our room."

The coordinator looked at Jane and then at me, smiled and said, okay. We were led to one of the spa suites by our 2 masseuses, Jiao and Mei. They invited us to use the sauna first so offered towels to wrap around ourselves. I took up a towel, because I didn't want to insult them, but Jane, Judy and Lily just stripped off their bathing suits and then we all went into the sauna. The dry heat felt very good and caused us all to sweat profusely. We would, periodically, pour cool water on our heads which felt wonderful. We exited the sauna to face our two ladies armed with birch branches as they gently flailed our skin. My towel fell off as I was being flailed and as I bent to pick it up Mei said, in Mandarin, you can leave it off if you like. We were then led to a hot whirlpool where we sat for another 20 minutes. Jiao brought us cold apple juice and fresh fruit to eat while we soaked. Mei then returned and said 2 should come for exfoliation and the other two should wrap up in robes and wait their turn.

Jane said that Judy and Lily should go first and that she and I would go second. After 30 minutes, it was our turn, so we were led to a tiled room and were laid out on low tables. We were sprayed with water and then scrubbed thoroughly with loofah mitts from top to bottom and front and back. At first I didn't like the feeling but after a while my skin felt all tingly. We were then washed completely with hot water and a peppermint soap. Mei, who was scrubbing and washing me, was not bashful around my penis. She said to Jiao, in Mandarin, "He has a nice one!" and then giggled. I told her 'thank you for the complement' in Mandarin which caused her to gasp. "I apologize, sir. I forgot you speak our language." I told them not to worry, that what happened in here would stay in here. They both smiled and went back to work.

When the exfoliation process was done, we were put into bath robes again while lunch was brought in. The four of us ate while our ladies excused themselves. When we had finished with our lunch, our ladies returned and told us to lay back on our lounge chairs. We were then all given face massages, then our faces were covered in some green muck and cucumber slices were laid upon our eyes. I always thought that this sort of thing was silly, but, it actually felt very nice. We lay in the darkened room until the muck dried, at which time it was peeled off and the cucumbers were removed.

Next, Judy and Lily were led to a steam room for ten minutes and were then brought out all sweaty and were told to lie on a table. They were covered with scented oil from the neck down and were given complete massages. While on their backs, even their vulvas were massaged. I watched while Mei pinched Judy's labia together and rubbed from top to bottom and back up several times. Judy moaned loudly as Mei worked her over. When Lily and Judy were finished, they were led to their chaise lounges to lay there naked. Both women smiled and said that they felt great, if not a bit horny!

Next it was Jane's and my turn in the steam room. It was very hard to breath in the hot moist air and we loved it when we could breathe normal air again. We were being led to the massage tables when Jane stopped, pointed at me and said 'nuru'? Jiao and Mei looked at each other, smiled, did something with their hands and then Mei leaped in the air with a smile. Jiao laughed and led Jane to her table and began massaging her. Mei disappeared for a while and then came back with a large plastic bottle. Jane then motioned that they should wait until Jane's massage was done before mine should start. Apparently, Mei understood and waited until Jiao was finished with Jane.

Jane was led to her chaise and then I was told to lay on my belly on my table. Both Jiao and Mei began applying a gel like substance from Mei's bottle and smeared it all over me. Unlike, the oil used on the women, this stuff had no aroma at all. When they had finished, I had expected them to begin rubbing my body, but that wasn't happening. I looked to my right side and I saw that Mei had been stripped naked and that Jiao was applying the gel to Mei. Mei was very small with fairly small breasts but they were large enough to notice. She had very large hard nipples that stuck out to almost an inch and would bend when Jiao rubbed her hands over them. She had a very cute ass as well, nicely rounded and very firm looking. Also, she didn't seem to have a single hair on her body except for what was on her head.

When Mei was all greased up, she climbed up on the table and lay atop of me and began squirming around. She must have seen my confusion because she whispered into my ear about how 'nuru' was a Japanese massage that was very erotic for the client and the masseuse. She said not to worry if I got an erection because it is expected. I could feel Mei's hard nipples as she moved them across my back. I could feel her hands on my arms and her legs and feet as she ran those up my legs. I could also feel Mei's pelvis as she rubbed my ass with her vulva. The overall effect was wonderful and highly erotic. I was hard as a rock with my penis trapped beneath me.

After 20 or 30 minutes, Mei climbed off and then I was told to turn over. When I turned over, my penis sprang up with alacrity, pointing straight at the ceiling. Once I was on my back, Jiao and Mei applied more gel to the front of my body. I think, because Mei got to perform the actual massage, Jiao was given the task of lubing my cock and balls...and she did a very thorough job of it. When she finished, not only was I slick, but I was hard as a rock.

When I was all greased up again, Mei climbed back up on the table and began her squirming massage again. My cock was between Mei's legs as she ran her breasts across my chest and as she ran her legs up and over mine. After a while, she managed to trap my cock between us and was rubbing it with her vulva. Before long, Mei had an orgasm for her work. When her climax calmed down she said, she was going to turn over and to not let her fall. She was so tiny; I didn't have a problem as she gracefully managed to roll over. My erection was now lodged between the cheeks of her ass as she rubbed me back and forth. It felt great as she worked her way back and forth.

Mei cried out to Jiao, but I didn't catch what she said. Jiao walked over to us and poured more of the gel over Mei's genitals and mine. Mei lifted her ass off me for a second, while Jiao took my cock in hand and then Mei lowered herself on me taking my cock into her ass! Mei was unbelievably tight but the gel enabled me to slip into her fairly easily. When she had me all of the way in she lay on my chest without moving. She pulled my hand to her breasts and told me to pull her nipples hard! I pinched and pulled on Mei's nipples as hard as I could, causing her to moan loudly as she began to writhe around on top of me, working my cock in and out of her anus. I let go of one of her nipples and began running a hand up and down over her taut, flat stomach and then down to her little hairless pussy. I began running my hand through her slit and then up to her clit, where I rubbed her to another orgasm.

I could feel Mei's anus contract and release on my cock as she climaxed, but she continued to writhe on me so I continued to pinch her nipples alternately and rub her pussy. Mei had two more orgasms before I came with a mighty groan. My seed rocketed out of me into Mei's tight ass. When I had finished pulsing into her, Mei collapsed on top of me in exhaustion. I was happy to hold her against me until she recovered. After 20 minutes, Mei rolled off me and then pulled me to my feet and said to follow her. She and Jiao led me to a shower area where Mei and I stood under the hot water cascading over our bodies. I had my eyes closed when I felt hands rubbing me. I opened my eyes to see a naked Jiao rubbing my body. She moved me out of the water and lathered my body up very well as she washed the gel off of me. When she finished with me, she did the same for Mei.

As we rinsed ourselves, Mei asked, "Are you mad I took you in my backside?" I smiled and said that I wasn't but I was a little surprised. She said, "We aren't allowed penetration, usually, but our boss said that you were special clients and that we could do whatever we wanted. When the pretty blond lady asked about 'nuru' she winked and made a sign with her finger going in a hole. I wanted to give you the best service but I don't want a baby, so I took you in my backside. I would prefer front side but you made backside very nice for me. Thank you.

I hugged her and said, "Thank you! I'm honored that you would do that for me. I thank you both for a wonderful experience. Shall we return to the others?" Jiao made to put her clothes on but I told her not to. The three of us walked into the room where the others were still laying around naked. It was only 3:30 and we had the run of our spa room until 5pm so I whispered to Jane that she should let Jiao have an orgasm, since she missed out.

Jane smiled and signaled for Jiao to lie on her back on the massage table. Jiao did as she was bidden and then Jane grabbed a bottle of massage oil and poured a healthy amount on Jiao. She began rubbing the oil all over the girl and then told Lily to come help her. She told Lily to give Jiao the same treatment that Lily gave Jane last night. Lily smiled brightly and began rubbing Jiao's pussy while Jane worked on Jiao's breasts. Lily began working her fingers into the girl one at a time until she got her entire hand in the small woman's pussy. Jane then shifted her attention to Jiao's clit and began rubbing, pinching and pulling it causing Jiao to cum extremely hard while Lily pumped her fist in and out of the woman. After her fourth climax, Jiao couldn't take anymore so she asked me to ask Jane and Lily to stop. Jiao had a big smile on her face when they stopped.

Jiao then signaled to Lily and Jane. She then turned to me and said she could do the same for them. Mei said she could too. So, Jane lay on one table while Lily lay on the other while they their pussies fisted by our two ladies. Jane squirted several times, to Jiao's amusement, while Lily had a little squirt. When Jane and Lily indicated that they had had enough, Mei and Jiao turned their attentions to Judy, getting her off several times. When everyone had been sated, we all lay around the spa until 5pm. Just before we were ready to go, Judy asked us to wait in the spa for a few minutes while she ran upstairs for something. When she returned, she handed each woman a €200 bill. We all hugged and kissed as we left.

As we made our way up to our room we ran into Gustav who asked if we had a satisfactory day. We told him was very relaxing and quite enjoyable. He was pleased to hear that and we continued up to our room. We thought about what we wanted to do, but nothing came to us, so we just sat around and read. Jane reported that she had a text from Astrid with the names of two hotels for us. Judy looked them up and said, "I think the Grand Hotel and the Princess Lillian suite will do for us, Astrid and Axel. We should reserve another for Bea and JP." After a bit Judy said she was booking our flight from Copenhagen to Stockholm. "I have us booked on and 11:45am and arrive at 12:55pm. The hotel will send a limo to pick us up at the airport! We have a long train trip tomorrow. We leave around 10:30am and arrive after 7pm in Copenhagen. We have a one hour layover in Hamburg between trains so we can catch lunch there, I suppose. Would you like me to call Bea and JP regarding our arrival and hotel info?"

Jane said, "Yeah, why don't you do that since you have all of the details." Judy made the call and spoke with Bea for about 15 minutes. When Judy hung up, she said, "They are very excited to see us again and they thanked us for reserving a room for them. She said she would text me with their flight information. That should do it for now.

1...89101112...14