Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I penetrated her ass, Sofia cried out, "TONY! TONY! YOU WONDERFUL MAN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I began pummeling Sofia's rosebud fast and hard. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent scream. I leaned down and kissed her as I continued sodomizing her. Her eyes popped open when I kissed her and then she pulled my head in harder as she returned my kiss with passion.

After several minutes, I sat up, pulled my cock from Sofia's ass and told her, "GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES!" Sofia obeyed immediately and was on her knees in and instant. I reached down, pulled the globes of her ass apart and then stuck my tongue deep into her gaping backdoor. I licked all around her stretched muscle as it slowly began closing. When it was close to normal, I sat up and plowed into Sofia's ass again.

Sofia was screaming, "FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK ME HARDER!" The room was pretty warm, so we were both sweating pretty heavily due to our exertion. I reached around Sofia, grabbed her breasts hard and then pulled her back up towards me. She turned her head towards me with arms up and around my head as we kissed again, our tongues entwining as I continued hammering into her ass and mauling her tits. We were in that frenzied state that we both loved so much. I reached down with one of my hands and began to lightly spank her pussy. Sofia broke our kiss and cried, "SLAP MY PUSSY HARDER!" I slapped her harder. She cried again "HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!"

By this time, I was sure I was bruising Sofia's breasts badly as I squeezed them hard. I was slapping her pussy hard and with eagerness causing her to moan loudly with pleasure. Before long and without warning, Sofia had a massive orgasm! She began gushing massive amounts of her girl cum, soaking the hand that was swatting her pussy. All of this was pushing me over the edge as I cried out, "I'M CUMMING!" In an instant, Sofia twisted around in my arms and lowered her face to my cock and began sucking. I began blasting my seed into her eager mouth as she swallowed. I felt as though I was pouring gallons of spunk into Sofia's greedy maw.

When my climax ebbed, I collapsed on the bed sucking air in as fast as I could. Sofia lay beside me breathing equally as hard. After we had calmed down a bit, Sofia whispered, "That was the best ever, but I'm not a jelly yet." I couldn't help but laugh and pulled her into me for a kiss.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to wait until I get hard again and then we can resume our quest," I said. "Why don't you straddle my face and then see what you can do to revive me." Sofia smiled, kissed me and then quickly turned about and planted her pussy on my face and took my flaccid cock deep into her mouth. After ten, or so, minutes, Sofia's efforts began to bear fruit as I began to get hard again. I told Sofia, "Crawl down and put me in your pussy." Sofia did as I asked and buried my dick deep into her hot vagina. I reached over and grabbed a tube of KY that had been left, ignored so far. "Sofia, lay flat on my legs for a moment." When she did I began working the lube into her ass and then all over my right hand and wrist.

As I began working my fist into Sofia's backdoor, she moaned and cried, "OH YES! FIST MY ASS!" When I managed to get my hand into her backside, I told her to fuck herself on my cock while I fucked her ass with my hand. Sofia began groaning loudly as she began feeling the effects of her DP. She was really getting worked up as I pumped my hand in and out of her well used ass. It didn't take too long for her to experience her first orgasm with my hand in her butt. Several minutes later she had another climax and was showing no signs of slowing down.

I wasn't close to cumming again so concentrated on turning Sofia into the jelly that she wanted. To add another dimension, I began twisting my fist and pulling completely out of her rectum and then pushing all of the way back in with my fist. Sofia seemed to be having one constant orgasm by this time and was having a hard time concentrating. I, finally, pushed Sofia forward, pulled my fist from her ass, got on my knees behind her and sank my cock deep into her pussy. I then began fucking Sofia like a man possessed while I reached around and grabbed her piercing.

Sofia was making inarticulate noises by this time as she continued gushing her girl cum. My own orgasm burst forth at last as I sprayed Sofia's womb with my sperm. When I pulled out of her, she collapsed like a ragdoll onto the bed gasping for breath and moaning. I collapsed next to her and pulled her into a hug as we breathed deeply. After several minutes, she opened her eyes, gave me a weak smile and said, "Mission accomplished! I feel like grape jelly!"

I smiled and said, "Well, I feel like orange marmalade! Let's sleep!"

The next morning, I awoke with Sofia halfway lying on me. My movement caused her to open her eyes and then she smiled and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I replied. "How are you feeling?"

Sofia chuckled and said, "I'm pretty sore, but I'm as happy as can be. Thank you for my jelly night. I love you so much!"

I kissed her and said, "I love you, too. Would you just like to lie here for a while?" Sofia sighed, nodded her head and held on to me tightly. I think we nodded off to sleep again until my bladder began to send urgent messages to my brain. I asked, "Would you like to take a shower?"

Sofia looked at me, smiled and said, "You go ahead, I just want to lie here and enjoy the glow." I kissed her and then made my way to the bathroom to relieve myself and wash the effects of last night off of me. When I wandered into the kitchen, Jane was already up sipping her cup of tea. I wandered over to kiss her and to start making coffee.

"So, how did it go last night," Jane asked? I gave her all of the gory details as she sat and smiled. After a bit, Jane said, "I think you will need a night to recuperate. I'll take Jenny tonight and then you can finish her off tomorrow. Okay?" I told her that she had a deal. Jane and I sat drinking our morning brews and talking for quite a while until Mary showed up.

As the others began drifting in, Mary began making breakfast and had decided to make French toast. She began laughing and asked, "Because we are in France, should this just be called toast?" We all laughed as we watched her cook our breakfast. After breakfast, Jane and I went over to pose for Bea.

As we posed, Bea asked, "What kind of background would you like for your painting?"

Jane and I looked at each other and then Jane said, "Well, I don't know. What would you suggest?"

Bea thought for a few moments and said, "Perhaps a meadow and woods. You know Jane, you are absolutely radiant this morning and look exceptionally lovely."

I had noticed that this morning as well and said, "I noticed that too. I think this trip is relaxing you."

Jane laughed and said, "Well, thank you, both of you. I haven't felt particularly stressed lately. I really have nothing to be stressed about."

A bit later, JP walked in with his guitar and wished us good morning. He tuned up and then began playing a new song in English. It was about a young couple in love and how they were enchanted with each other. When he finished, Jane was beaming and said, "Oh, JP! That was absolutely wonderful! Will you play it again?" JP smiled and played it again for us and when he finished we both clapped.

JP thanked us and said, "It's no surprise you like that song because I wrote it about the two of you. That song sums up what I see when the two of you are together. I'm glad you like it because it is full of your love."

By this time, Jane had tears streaming down her face as she ran over to hug JP. "You are such a wonderful man. Actually, both of you are wonderful and we love you both so much. Thank you for being our friends."

JP had grabbed a tissue and was drying Jane's tears and said, "You remind me so much of your mother. She was inordinately kind and generous just like you. I hope, if you have a daughter that you name her after your loving mother."

Jane choked back her sobs and said, "Actually, we haven't discussed names yet. What do you think Tony?"

I said, "JP is correct. If she's a girl we should name her Bettina and call her Betty and if we have a boy name him after your father. That's what I had intended to choose whenever we got around to it. They were the most important people in our lives. We couldn't call her Mother Superior!"

We all laughed as Jane and I resumed our posing. After a while and several more songs, JP said, "You know Jane, you look really wonderful today. Apparently, the French sun does wonders for you. I mean, you were already beautiful, but now you are even more so."

Jane looked at us all and said, "Well, thank you. Actually, I'm just feeling, kind of, fat at the moment. I can't fit into my pants or shorts. Luckily for me we stay naked all of the time!"

We finished posing for the day and wandered back to our house. We were greeted by Judy who told Jane that she was looking lovely today. Jane said, "You're the fourth person to say that today!"

Judy laughed and said, "It's your pregnancy. For some women, it makes them glow and you're one of those women. I can't wait to see how Bea paints that. You're going to be her Mona Lisa!"

Jane laughed and asked, "Do I have an inscrutable smile?" as she tried to imitate the painting. We all laughed. Jane then said, "All I know is that I need some larger pants and shorts!"

We all lounged around the pool and enjoyed the water and the quiet. At about lunch time, Gloria came home from the bakery with Ginevra in tow. "I invited Ginevra to swim with us today." Ginevra looked at us all with wide eyes and it was apparent that Gloria neglected to inform Ginevra of our proclivity to be naked.

Jane walked up to the two and said, "Gloria, did you forget to tell Ginevra about house rule number 1?" Gloria gave a sheepish grin and nodded. Jane then turned to Ginevra and said, "I'm sorry you were caught unaware like this. I hope you don't mind, but we generally don't wear clothes. Don't feel that you have to get naked as well. I hope you will stay for the afternoon and join us for lunch."

Ginevra smiled and said, "I was just caught a bit by surprise. Actually, I don't mind at all because I usually go topless at the beach." Ginevra began pulling her swimsuit off as she continued talking. "During Christmas, Gloria said that you lived close to the University of Chicago, is that correct?" Jane nodded, so Ginevra continued, "Well, I applied to attend University there and was accepted. I'm trying to raise the money and have been told that I'm close to securing some loans. I plan on studying history for which they are highly ranked. My question is, would it be possible to live with you there? If I can I could save a lot, I think."

Jane pulled Ginevra into a bear hug and kissed her forehead and said, "My dear, not only can you live with us, but we will cover your tuition needs! Judy! Come here for a second please!" Judy walked over to the trio and when she arrived, Jane said, "Ginevra has been accepted to Chicago! I trust we have some money to cover her tuition, books, etc.?"

Judy laughed, pulled Ginevra into a hug when Jane released her and said, "Yeah, I think we can cover her costs. She will be living with us, won't she?"

Jane laughed and said, "Of course! How is your father going carry on without you?"

Ginevra smiled and said, "My maman will be working more now, plus he's going to take on an apprentice. It was his idea that I go to university in America because he likes all of you so much. JP told him of the things that you and Tony have accomplished and he thought it would be good to go to a place where I knew people. I'm really excited because I have never been further from home than Paris!"

Judy then asked, "So, do you have your passport and visa already?" Ginevra indicated that she did, so Judy said, "Well, you may as well return home with us in a week and a half. And, because you are a scholarship recipient you will need to attend a gathering we are orchestrating for our scholarship recipients before classes start."

Since this discussion was going on near my chair, I stood up and said, "Congratulations on becoming a part of our family. If you need anything, please, don't hesitate to ask. Now, let's go swimming!"

We all jumped into the pool where Gloria pulled Ginevra into a hug and said, "I'm so happy that you'll be living with us! The people that we live with are the greatest I have ever known. Tony isn't kidding when he says family because that's what it is. I never had a family until I began working in that house and now I have more love directed my way than I ever have. You are going to love it!"

Several days later was the day of the big dinner party. The day before, Judy, Gloria, Mary and I went on a big shopping trip for the ingredients required. It took a good chunk of the day to get everything which included an ice chest with dry ice to keep the perishables cold. Mary and Gloria were hard at work from dawn until just before our guests were due to arrive. Mary suggested that we go into town to get lunch!

JP and Bea were the first to arrive and had remembered to wear clothes. As Bea entered the house, she asked, "What is that divine aroma?" Sofia told her it was apple pie. "Ooh!" Bea replied, "I've heard of that. It smells wonderful!"

I pulled JP into the wine cellar and asked him to choose appropriate wines for the meal we were going to have. As I described each course, his smile got bigger and bigger. When all of our guests had arrived, we gave all of our guests flutes of Champagne and then I proposed a toast in French, "We want to thank our guests for joining us here tonight. We have seldom felt as welcome anywhere as we all feel here amongst all of you. Your kindness and generosity has been wonderful. We would, also, like to welcome Ginevra into our family as she begins studies at our own university. So, please, make yourselves at home and enjoy the meal that Mary and Gloria have prepared for you!" Judy translated for the non-French speakers.

Jules then said, "Ginevra told us of the kind things you are doing for her education. I wish to thank you for your generosity towards my daughter." He then walked over and hugged Jane and I as did Anaïs.

Mary announced that it was time for dinner, so we escorted our guests to the dining room. Mary and Gloria placed small plates with canapés on them at each place and then sat down. Everyone began eating and enjoying Mary and Gloria's creations. Jules waxed poetic over Gloria's puff pastry which held the caviar, while everyone groaned with joy over the foie gras that they had made. The next dish was the langoustine bisque soup with one of Gloria's crusty breads. Sylvain commented with each spoonful as to how wonderful it was. JP was singing Mary's praises as well.

Finally, it was time for the main course. Mary and Gloria cleared the bowls away and then brought each individual their plate with a quail and a helping of ratatouille. I had always liked ratatouille, but Mary's was to die for. I don't know what she did but it was so good you just wanted to savor the flavor and not swallow! The wine flowed while we ate as did the conversation. Mary was sitting between Sylvain and Imogene, and Gloria was sitting between Jules and Anaïs. All of them were carrying on conversations in French. I was so proud of our girls for their accomplishment!

After the entrée, we had our small salads and then we were brought our dessert of apple pie ala mode with warm cinnamon sauce. Our French guests gobbled it down with gusto nearly licking their plates! Jules asked Gloria about the crust and asked if she would teach him how she did it. At the end of the meal, Mary and Gloria were glowing with all of the praises they received.

While everyone was still sitting, both Mary and Gloria stood up. Mary said, "Gloria and I decided to make this dinner for our new friends to show them how much we appreciate everything they have done for us. I have learned so much about cheese from Sylvain and Gloria, my god, she's such a good baker now. It is thanks to you all. I want to thank JP, especially, for all of the kind words and encouragement he has given to both of us from the first time we met. I sincerely hope that we get to do this with you every year from now on." Both Mary and Gloria clapped their hands in appreciation to our guests.

After a few moments, Jules said, "Ginevra, you are going to be eating their food every day! I am so jealous! Maybe I should go to university in Chicago!" Everybody laughed especially after Ginevra teased her father about how he would look as a student.

We all sat around and talked for a long time and since Jules' shop wasn't open on Sundays he and Anaïs stayed until late that night. When everyone had left, Judy, Sofia and I told our cooks that we would take care of the dishes and cleanup. They sat and talked to us while we did the dishes. Sofia began talking about the dinner and was going on and on about how delicious every single bite was. She then said, "You know, you should make pies more often at home! My particular favorite is peach pie with ice cream! Hint, hint!"

When we, finally, got everything cleaned up and headed to bed, it was 11:30 and we were all tired. Judy and I climbed into bed with Jane and she kissed us both as we lay down. "Well, I think Mary and Gloria outdid themselves tonight. I'm so happy for them."

The rest of our visit was very enjoyable. Gloria spent most mornings at the bakery learning new tricks with Jules and teaching him how to make American style pies. Ginevra would bring Gloria home and then hang out at our pool. Bea finished up with her need for us to pose, so our mornings were now freed up for lounging around. JP drove Gloria and I to the Col d'Eze, so that Gloria could see an actual place where a big bicycle race was held. JP told us to come during the Tour de France next July so we could chase the race for a week!

Everyone was getting very tan except for me, of course. I managed to talk the girls into sex every other day in order to let me recuperate, after my night with Sofia. My night with Jenny was wonderful as we had frenetic sex for most of the night. My night with Mary was a little calmer, thankfully, but still pretty intense. I wasn't sure what to expect with Elsie. I hadn't been with her since the time with Lily and the candles and our little intervention.

During the afternoon on Elsie's night, Elsie lay on top of me at the pool like Sofia had done before. She asked me, "So, are we going to be together tonight? It has been so long, so I wasn't sure if you didn't want to be with me anymore."

I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry that we haven't been together. It wasn't intentional, believe me. Tonight, is all about you, okay?"

Elsie smiled and said, "I'm glad. I really enjoy having sex with you and have missed it. I can't wait for our time!" She then kissed me and then jumped back into the pool. I lay on my lounge trying not to think what Elsie was going to do to me. That night after dinner, I performed my usual pre-bedtime cleansing and then wandered into Elsie's room. As a rule, she and Jenny always shared a room and bed, but on Jenny's night with me and on this night, they remained separated.

As I entered, Elsie ran up to me and threw herself into my arms and kissed me deeply. I ran my hands down her back and over her wonderful ass. When we broke the kiss, Elsie said, "I have wanted this night for so long. I hope you are well rested!"

I laughed and said, "I will do my best." I then pulled Elsie into another kiss. After a while, Elsie pulled me over to her bed and told me to lie down. I did as I was asked and then Elsie straddled my face.