Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will break my heart when they leave us to return to their home in Sweden because I have grown so dependent on their love, friendship, humor and Swedish pancakes! Again, this couple doesn't need to be wished good luck because their love knows no bounds. Because of them, I'm able to say, grattis och jag älskar er båda, which is Swedish for congratulations and that I love you both. So, one last time, please raise your glasses in toast to Astrid and Axel." Everyone raised their glass and said, 'to Astrid and Axel' and then drank.

"So, if you be good enough, please stand and give a round of applause to all three couples." Everyone stood and clapped loudly for all three couples. When the clapping waned, there was a lot of hugs and kisses for all six people. I sat down until I was pulled up by Matt for a hug followed by Cindy, Sue, Jackson, Astrid and Axel.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking to everyone and having a good time. Later in the day, Matt's father came up to me and said, "What a cheap wedding! No bar or champagne. What was with that?"

I replied, "It was your son's choice. He says you are a nice guy while sober and not so nice when you've been drinking. Your son loves you enough to keep you from embarrassing yourself. Maybe you should thank him."

Matt's Dad got red in the face, clenched his fist and was about to hit me when Matt walked up. "So Dad, what's the problem? Did you bring your own? Is that why you're going to embarrass Mom and me in front of my friends? I swear, if you touch a hair on Tony's body I will bring a world of hurt down on you!"

Matt's Dad said, "Ooh! Do you think you're man enough to take me, boy?"

"I don't know," Matt said, "But I know she's woman enough to make you cry like a baby." Matt was pointing to Sofia who was standing beside me. "And, I know that she is woman enough to cripple you for a good long time." Matt was pointing to Jenny who was on my other side.

Matt's Dad was looking at the two smallish women thinking that this had to be a joke. Sofia then said, "If you take a step backward nothing will happen, but if you don't and make a move you will hurt. I promise you!" Matt's Dad was sizing up Sofia's words and took a half step back and then tried to throw a punch. His arm barely moved as Sofia kicked the Dad in the solar plexus and Jenny smacked the arm that was supposed to hit me with her umbrella with such force that I thought heard bones break. Matt's Dad was on the ground trying to breathe while holding his arm in pain.

Matt said, "You never listen Dad. Well, I'm through with you and your alcohol. Sofia, will you call the police, please. Mom, I want you to come stay with Cindy and me."

Matt's Mom said, "It's your wedding night. I can't do that!"

Cindy took Matt's Mom into her arms, hugged her and said, "Yes you can. We both want you to stay with us for a while. Matt loves you and doesn't want you to be alone. Okay?" Cindy then pulled Matt's Mom over to some chairs and sat her down while Matt sat next to her talking.

A few minutes later, Sergeant Smyth knocked on the door. Sofia let him in and gave him a hug. Matt walked over and said, "This is my father. Despite no alcohol being served at our wedding, my alcoholic father decided to bring his own. When Tony explained why there was no alcohol, my father tried to attack him. I told him not to because Sofia and Jenny wouldn't allow it. He didn't believe us and tried to hit Tony, so Sofia kicked him in the stomach and Jenny smacked the arm he was trying to punch with. The arm may be broken from what I heard. If you would be kind enough to throw him in jail, I think we would all appreciate it."

John smiled, looked at me and said, "Is this true?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Every word is true. I, kind of, think he was set up, but I think it was in an attempt to get his father to get help for his drinking problem. Perhaps a night in the drunk tank will bring the man a little introspection."

Matt's Dad had got his breath back and cried out, "Those two need to go to jail for assault!" He was pointing at Sofia and Jenny.

John looked down on the man and said, "That isn't happening. I think you need to come with me. I'm charging you with being drunk and disorderly." Matt's Dad howled when John slapped the cuffs on, so Queenie came over and inspected his arm. The Dad winced as she touched it and then said that she thought that it may be broken and that X-rays should be taken.

As John was leaving, Sofia said, "Thanks for everything John. Give our love to Ella. We will have to have you over for dinner again!"

After that little scene, the reception continued without incident. Everyone made a point of going to Matt and his mother to offer assistance and comfort. I ended up sitting with little Jane on my lap and talking to our guests. Shelly's parents, John and Louise, sat with me and began playing with little Jane. Soon, Em and Jeanine joined us as we all told stories and laughed. When it was time for our guests to leave, Em and Jeanine gave John, Louise and me big hugs and kissed little Jane.

Shelly then sat with me and her parents. I was always struck by the looks of love that Shelly's parents gave her whenever they were together. Shelly suggested that her parents should head for home and that she would be along in a minute. When her folks had left, Shelly said, "This was a wonderful day. I hope that when I get married, you will give a speech like that for me and my beau. I was wondering if, maybe, some day we might have a night of love?"

I smiled, hugged her and said, "I would like that. Just let me know when and where!" Shelly stood smiling and then bent over and kissed me very passionately.

When Shelly had left, Rufus and Ronnie came to collect their daughter from my arms so they could leave. Ronnie said, "Would you be interested in becoming our baby sitter? I can't believe how well behaved she is with you."

I laughed and said, "We have a mutual admiration society between us! I love Jane and she loves me!"

Rufus laughed and said, "That's pretty obvious! Well, we love you too!"

I got little Jane to get off my lap and then hugged Ronnie and Rufus. As Rufus picked up his daughter, I said, "Seriously, you can drop her off here anytime you want. John and Louise adore her as do Em and Jeanine. She will always have friends here!"

Ronnie kissed me and said, "We just might do that!"

With the weddings having been completed, there was little time to rest as we prepared for the arrival of our students. I was surprised by how classy Emily and company had made things. At the airport, Amelia and Benny met each student as they deplaned and entered the non-security area and lead them to one of Ernesto's waiting limos. Judy, Jane and I had a table in the lobby to greet each student and to give them a personalized name tag, a backpack, their personalized laptop computer and a schedule of activities. Jiri was on hand in the hotel to take care of any problems that may arise.

Among the last to arrive were Joshua, Leslie and Lavinia from my orphanage. We greeted them with hugs as they came to check-in with us. As Joshua reviewed the schedule he gave a whoop of joy. When we looked at him, he blushed and said, "I'm sorry, I was excited that we are going to Wrigley Field for a baseball game. I've always wanted to go there." Jane and Judy escorted the three to their rooms while I stayed with the table awaiting our last two arrivals.

On this first night, which was Friday, we had a meet and greet in a small ballroom. We had arranged for a buffet dinner and a casual opportunity for the students to get to know one another. Emily, Amelia, Jiri, Judy, Jane and I mingled amongst the students getting to know a lot of them. Towards the end of the evening, I made an announcement that everyone should meet in the lobby by 11:30 in order to catch the bus to Wrigley. I, also, said that following the game, we would all go up to the top of the Willis Tower.

The next day, Jiri went to the hotel to get all of the students onto the bus for the ball game, while the rest of us from our houses took the 'el' to Wrigleyville where we met the group. We occupied a large block of seats between home and third base near the field. Between innings 4 and 5 the Cubs big scoreboard welcomed the SBRCSF students to today's game and then showed our group in the stadium. All of the kids cheered and they all got a warm applause by all of the other fans. We all had a fun time and one of the girls in our group managed to catch a foul ball!

After the game, Ernesto drove us all to the Willis tower where we all went to the observation deck for wonderful views of the city. All of the kids got a kick out of the area of Plexiglas where you are able to step away from the building. After the Willis experience, we were taken back to the hotel, where the kids had an hour before the big banquet we had planned.

Jane and I waited around the lobby for the arrival of Pearl, our former neighbor. We kept Amelia and Jiri away from her in order to maintain our surprise. When Pearl arrived, we greeted her with hugs and kisses since it had been quite a while since we had seen her. She caught us up on her children and grandchildren and we caught her up on all of the people in our family. We then lead her into the ballroom and took her to her assigned table. We had intermixed the tables with scholarship student and family members so that the students could meet current students and former students so that questions could be asked.

When the meal portion had been completed, I stood up at the dais we had and said, "I want to welcome all of the winners of the first round of the Stan and Bettina Robinson College Scholarship Fund. I want to take a few minutes to tell you who Stan and Bettina were and why we started this program. Stan and Bettina were the parents of my wife Jane. Stan was the CEO of a big agricultural business and Bettina was the head doctor of the hematology department of Evanston hospital. They were inordinately kind and generous people who were taken from us in a tragic accident a few years ago by a drunk driver. Jane and I decided that a large portion of our inheritance should go towards a legacy memorializing these two-wonderful people.

"The reason you all are here is because Judy, one of the managers of the fund, lamented that she had never met the people behind the scholarships she won when she attended Stanford University. From that comment was born this weekend. We anticipate many more of these gatherings in the future as our program grows and endows many more scholarships to deserving students like yourselves.

Tonight, you will be entertained by some of your co-winners who will be attending the Julliard School in New York. There will also be a dance with the music being provided by one of Chicago's top bands, Wilco!" This got a big cheer. "But first, I would like to introduce a great friend of mine and a former neighbor. She's an Emeritus Professor of literature at the University of Chicago, I'd like to welcome Dr. Pearl Goodwin."

Pearl got a warm reception from everyone, especially from those who know her. She proceeded to discuss the importance of education in today's society and the importance of the friends you will make during your college careers. When Pearl had finished, she got a standing ovation. I stood up and pulled Pearl into a hug and then held her to my side as I step up to the microphone.

"I would like to drive home the importance of what Pearl said about the friends you will make while in college. A little over a year ago, Jane, Judy and I happened to meet a couple of alums from our own University of Chicago. These two told us about a professor whom they both had deep feelings for. A professor who helped them through challenges and befriended them. I would like to call those two up to the dais." Amelia and Jiri stood and walked up to where Pearl and I were standing. "Pearl, Amelia and Jiri said you were the most influential teacher they had while they were in school and..." I didn't get to finish the sentence as Pearl began crying and hugging both Amelia and Jiri. A few moments later, Pearl turned and hugged me as well. She whispered into my ear, "You and Jane are the most wonderful people I have ever met. Thank you again for everything you do for me."

After the little reunion, we had Joshua, Leslie and Lavinia come forward and perform for us. First, Joshua played the Bach partita that he played for us during the summer. Next, he, Leslie and Lavinia performed a duet from Mozart's Marriage of Figaro and then the two women sang the Flower Song from Lakmé again. The trio got a standing ovation for their effort. When they finished, Lavinia stepped up to the microphone and said, "I just want to thank you Tony, Jane, Judy, Emily and the rest for this wonderful weekend. I've been talking with many of the participants and to a person, each one has told me how fantastic this has all been. From the first-class airfare, to the first-class hotel rooms, to the first-class dance band Wilco (who happen to be one of my favorites!), this whole weekend has been remarkable. It's even more remarkable for the three of us who grew up in the same orphanage that you did with very little in the form of creature comforts. On behalf of us all, thank you."

After her speech, Lavinia pulled me into a bone crushing hug and held me for quite a while. When she released me, she had tears in her eyes. She wiped the tears away and whispered, "Thank you so much for everything you have done for us and will do for the other kids in the orphanage."

I told her that it was our pleasure and that she should call us if she ever needed anything. I, also, said, "There is only one thing I want in return and that's an invitation to your graduation performance and tickets to your debut at the Met!"

Lavinia laughed and said, "We will all do that for you, no matter where we end up!"

Once the food plates were cleared, the band set up. When they were ready, the front man said, "This is probably the smallest crowd we've ever played for, but we are very happy to be here and send you off to your college careers!" The band played for a couple of hours and all of the kids had a blast dancing. The band, even invited Joshua up on the stage to join them and he did a wonderful job of improvising to blend in.

By 11:30, we were all exhausted and made our way home. Elsie made a point of sitting next to me during the drive, and she said, "Tony, what you and Pearl said opened my eyes to how stupid I have been. I want to stay in school and finish. Will you ever forgive me for being such a fool?" She fell into my arms crying.

I held her tight and said, "Elsie, there is nothing to forgive you for. I have to admit that I'm happy that you have had a change of heart, but I was very willing to help you with your other choice as well. Just know that we all love you and care deeply about you and your happiness."

Jane was sitting behind us and had, apparently, heard what was going on. She leaned over our seats and said, "Elsie, what can we do to help you sort things out? Do you need more attention sexually? Would you like sessions like we shared with Lily? Tell us what you need to stay satisfied and we will do our best to meet your needs."

Elsie sniffled and said, "You two are so kind and generous and I love you very much. It would help me, I think, to have more opportunities for sex and I would love to have multiple sessions in your basement. I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

Well then, tomorrow night Tony, Lily and I will give you a working over that should keep you sated for at least an hour!" Elsie laughed, got up on her knees and hugged Jane.

When we got home, everyone made for their beds because we were all beat. As Jane, Judy and I lay in bed, Judy asked what we were talking to Elsie about. I filled her in on our discussion and how Elsie had decided to finish school. Judy said, "That's a relief. Count me in on whatever help you need to satisfy her."

Jane smiled and said, "I think you would make a wonderful dominatrix! I think that tomorrow will be your coming out party!" I turned off the light and we all fell asleep.

The next day, Sunday, had us herding all of the kids off to O'Hare to catch their flights home. I was pleased to see the comradery that had developed amongst the kids in two days. There were many hugs as people made their way to their gates. Every kid hugged Jane, Judy and I in thanks and promised to stay in touch. We had a very touching goodbye with Joshua, Leslie and Lavinia and they all promised to inform us of any recitals they would be performing.

After Ernesto dropped us off, Jane said, "I need to go to my sex shop and pick up a few things for Elsie's night tonight. We are going to make her so happy she decided to stay in school! Judy, why don't you come with me so I can introduce you to the tools of your new trade!" I laughed and gave Jane a kiss. I then wandered into the kitchen to get a drink of water and found Benny and Mary talking while Mary was fixing lunch. It looked like they were having a pretty intense conversation and they stopped when they saw me.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted you," I said. "I'll leave so you can continue." I then made my way back out the door until Mary asked for me to wait a second.

"Would you mind if Benny and I go out on a date?" Mary asked.

I looked at the two and asked, "Why should I mind? You are both adults and I don't think it's my place to say what you can and can't do."

Mary smiled and said, "The only reason I ask is that we are your employees and, well, I don't know, I just wasn't sure what you would think about your employees dating."

I laughed and said, "Mary, I consider you more of a family member than I do an employee. I think of you both that way. But, if you want to get technical, Judy, an employee, shares Jane's and my bed almost every night. Plus, you and I have had sex on two occasions. So, if the two of you would like to go on a date, fall in love, get married and have a bundle of children, nothing would make me happier! I speak for Jane as well."

Mary hugged me, gave me a kiss and said, "You are still the best boss in the world!"

I wandered into the living room wondering when this budding romance started between Benny and Mary. I ran into Axel and remembered that I wanted to talk to him, so I asked, "Do you have a minute to talk? I have a question for you. Actually, I have several questions." Axel said he was doing nothing. "Perhaps Astrid should join the conversation as well."

"I think she's up in our room reading. Let's go up there." The two of us went upstairs and found Astrid lying on their bed reading a Swedish novel. It had dawned on me that I hadn't been in their room at all since they moved in and I was struck by how homey it was. Axel and I sat on the bed as Axel said to Astrid, "Tony wants to ask us something." Astrid set her book aside, smiled and nodded.

I smiled at both of them and then said, "It always dawns on me when I'm apart from both of you how much I take you for granted. While in Nice, I discovered, once again, how much I enjoy our morning conversations over coffee, Axel. I, also, missed Astrid presence because she is such an integral part of my life now. So, my first question to you both is, when do you think you'll be returning to Sweden?"

Astrid and Axel looked at each other and Astrid said, "Well, Axel should get his PhD in December, so we were thinking we'd return just after the New Year."

"Okay," I said, "Do you know where you will be living? Do you think you'll be in Stockholm?"

Axel smiled and said, "Well, I got an email this morning and I was offered a position in Uppsala at the university there. I was going to make the announcement at dinner tonight. I wanted to surprise everyone."