Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "Well, let me be the second person to congratulate you! You will make a fine professor, I'm sure." I shook Axel's hand and hugged Astrid. "The reason I'm asking all of these questions is because while I was lamenting the upcoming loss of you in our home, Judy made a suggestion. She said we should buy a really large house in Sweden for you two to live in and for us to visit as often as we can. What do you think?"

Astrid and Axel looked at each other for several seconds and then looked back at me. Astrid said, "That's a very nice offer Tony, but I think we have been sponging off of you for long enough. You have provided shelter, food, trips, sex and a thousand other things to us for over three years. We can't impose on you and Jane anymore."

"I thought you would say that," I replied. "I can honestly say that it hasn't been an imposition. You have given us so much more. You both have given us your love, comfort, humor, friendship, Tomte (this one made them laugh) and countless other things that mean more than money. In reality, the house is mostly for us, all of us. We would have a place to visit without having to arrange for hotel rooms with enough space. Please let us do this for us."

Axel smiled and said, "Okay! On one condition." I asked what the condition was and he replied, "That you come to Uppsala with us to pick the house out. You and Jane both."

I smiled and said, "You have a deal. We will leave the day after New Year's!"

The three of us talked for an hour or so and then I headed back downstairs. I ran into Queenie who said, "Just the person I was looking for. Do you think you could spare some time? I'm really horny!"

I smiled and said, "I think something can be arranged. Your place or mine?"

Queenie laughed and said, "My place, if you don't mind!"

As we made our way to Queenie's room I texted Jane to tell her where I was if she wanted to join us when she returned. I had never been to Queenie's room, so I looked around taking in her personality. The room was quite large, so I had expected 2 beds since she and Vigga shared the room. "Do you and Vigga share the bed?"

Queenie smiled and said, "Yeah, she's a sweet girl. We hold each other and talk about our day or our pasts. It's very nice to talk to someone in Danish while being so far away from home. From what I have surmised from our talks, you and Jane rescued her just in the nick of time. She said she was contemplating selling herself in an effort to make enough money to escape. You two are her heroes."

"I'm not too sure how heroic we were," I said. "We just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Jane really loves that little girl and would do anything for her. So, how are you doing? I hardly ever see you with your schedule. Are you coping alright? Is there anything we can do to make your life easier?"

Queenie smiled, walked over to me, hugged me tightly and kissed me with passion. When we broke the kiss, Queenie whispered, "I'm doing fine and will be doing really well once you make love to me!"

I grinned, walked her over towards her bed and when she lay down, I crawled up between her legs and began licking her sopping wet pussy. Queenie moaned loudly as I licked her from her anus to her clitoris. I savored her taste and smell as I lapped my tongue into her vagina, slurping at her copious moisture, while my nose rubbed her clit. Queenie had shaved herself smooth since last time I ate her and I enjoyed how soft her labia were as my cheeks rubbed against them. After several minutes, I worked my way up towards her clit and began sucking and strumming it with my tongue. Queenie grabbed my hair and pulled me tightly into her little nub as she writhed and moaned from my ministrations. I pushed a couple of fingers into her and began working them in and out as well.

Before long, Queenie climaxed as she cried out something in Danish and gushed her girl cum into my mouth. I crawled up her body and kissed her deeply as I released her ejaculate into her mouth. Queenie moaned with pleasure as she drank her own essence while we kissed. She then reached between us, grabbed my erection and then guided me into her hot wet hole. We both moaned as I slowly impaled her. I slowly began to piston myself in and out of Queenie's receptive pussy. Queenie had her head back exposing her neck to me, so I began to kiss it gently as we continued our fornication.

At about this time, Jane came barging into the room. She laughed and said, "You two couldn't wait for me to start! Tony, roll over so Queenie is on top." Queenie looked into my eyes with a smile on her face as I rolled us both over. She pulled her knees under her and sat up as Jane crawled onto the bed and took Queenies face in her hands and kissed her passionately. Queenie was just sitting with my cock buried in her pussy while Jane kissed her. When Jane broke the kiss, she held Queenies face in her hands and said, "Queenie, I can't believe how fucking beautiful you are. You take my breath away every time I see you and, I have to say, I don't see enough of you!" She kissed Queenie again and then said, "Please, continue. Lean over and kiss Tony."

Queenie began moving on me as she bent over to kiss me, as Jane suggested. After a few moments, I felt Jane lick my cock as I came out of Queenie's pussy and then heard Queenie moan loudly. A few moments later, Queenie pushed herself up a bit on her arms and as she looked at me she said, "Oh my god, Jane is licking my anus and it feels so good!" I reached up and began pulling on Queenie's nipples as Jane and I gave Queenie as much pleasure as possible. Queenie was groaning loudly and constantly by now and then cried out in Danish again as she had her second orgasm of the afternoon.

I was on the edge of exploding into Queenie as she worked me in and out of her hot wet pussy faster and faster. In a matter of minutes, I shot my load deep into Queenie's womb as she collapsed on top of me. I hugged her tightly as we both struggled to get our breath back. After a while, Queenie rolled off of me and Jane dove into Queenie's vagina, licking my deposit from her pussy.

When Jane ascertained that Queenie's pussy was clean of my spunk, she said, "Now Tony, don't forget to save yourself a little for Elsie's big night!"

Queenie then asked, "Is it Elsie's birthday or something?"

Jane laughed and replied, "No, it's, kind of, hard to explain. While we were in Europe, Elsie had decided that she wanted to drop out of school and become a porn actress. Though we weren't too happy about her decision, we were prepared to support her however we could. But, she told us that she had changed her mind after a speech by a friend and one by Tony to our scholarship students. In an effort to keep her here, we offered her more sex time with us. This girl is insatiable and you thought I was bad! So, she asked for a night of pain which is tonight. Would you like to help?"

Queenie shrugged and said, "Sure. What do I need to do?"

"I'm not sure," Jane replied. "These things just kind of happen. I bought a whole bunch of new toys and stuff to use on her." After a short pause, Jane sat up and said, "Ooh! I know what you can do. Tony, do you still have those video cameras and lights?" I nodded, so Jane continued, "You and Tony can be our camera persons. Elsie loves watching porn and I'm sure she will love to watch herself."

"I guess I better make sure the batteries are charged and move the lights," I said. I left the two women and went to plug in the cameras and set up the lights in the basement room that Jane had set up for BDSM games. When I got into the basement, I noticed that Jane had made a few more additions. The most obvious was a large ottoman type piece of furniture, similar to one we have on the lanai in Hawaii. She had a number of eye bolts attached on each leg to secure a person to. She, also, had several different types of benches and a contraption made out of metal tubing. The room was pretty crowded with items now, compared to when we moved in.

After dinner, Jane, Judy, Lucy, Queenie, Elsie and I made our way to the basement. Elsie was quivering with excitement in anticipation of what was in store for her during the evening. Jane started the evening off by explaining to Elsie the tunes she needed to hum to control the levels of pain she would endure. "Okay," Jane said, "Happy birthday indicates that you have had enough and want to stop. Yankee Doodle indicates that the strikes are too hard. Jingle Bells indicates that you want the strikes harder." She told Elsie to hum each song and recite what each song indicated. When Elsie had finished, Jane fitted a ball gag in Elsie's mouth and a choker with a D-ring around her neck.

Next, both Judy and Jane fitted wrist and ankle cuffs with D-rings and carabiners onto Elsie's extremities. They then attached Elsie's wrists to a long length of pipe before moving her under a hook attached to a rail on the ceiling. They had Elsie spread her feet widely and hooked the carabiners to eye bolts on the floor. Elsie was now stretched out with her arms out wide as well as her legs. Jane walked around Elsie and said, "We want to give you the experience of a lifetime, so Lily, Judy, Queenie and Tony are going to help me. Tony and Queenie are going to film your experience while Judy takes the lead with Lily and I assisting her." Judy had walked over to the pegboard and grabbed a flogger while she talked. "Jane bought some new toys to try out on you tonight, but we will start with one of the oldies." There was a loud swish as the flogger smacked across Elsie's ass with a slapping sound. Elsie groaned and began humming Jingle Bells.

Judy smiled and struck Elsie a bit harder. Elsie groaned and hummed the tune again, causing Judy to lift an eyebrow and smile as she struck Elsie's ass one more time. Elsie grunted and nodded her head, indicating that the last swat was perfect. Judy then let loose with a volley of swats all over Elsie's body, causing Elsie's skin to turn a light red. Judy walked over to the pegboard and replaced the flogger with riding crop with a very small leather end for more localized applications. She then walked in front of Elsie to show her the next implement to be used on her. Judy stepped back a bit and then brought the head of the crop down hard on Elsie's left breast. Elsie grunted with an 'unh' as Judy struck Elsie's left nipple.

Judy worked over Elsie's tits and nipples for quite a while until they were bright red. Judy then turned her attention towards Elsie's pussy and began smacking her sharply. "Present you pussy to me," Judy demanded. "Arch your back! I want to see your clit make an appearance!" Elsie did as she was told and pushed her vulva forward. Judy bent over and inspected her handiwork so far by rubbing and probing Elsie's pussy lips. Judy pinched Elsie's clit hood with her thumb and index finger and then pulled it back exposing Elsie's excited clit. "Ah, there's our little baby," Judy said, addressing Elsie's clitoris. "I have big plans for you tonight!" Judy then flicked the little clit several times causing Elsie to moan loudly.

Judy released Elsie's clit hood and then wandered around behind Elsie and said, "Okay, let me see your pretty little anus now. Stick your ass out for me Elsie." She did as she was told, once again, and pushed her ass out. Judy rubbed Elsie's anus with the riding crop for a few seconds before she brought the end of it crashing into that sensitive area with a swish and crack. Elsie groaned loudly and, for a split second, pulled her ass cheeks together. But, before Judy could say anything, Elsie opened her cheeks quickly. Judy smiled and said, "That's a good girl! Now try to refrain from closing those cheeks at all." Judy then smacked Elsie's anus once again, but harder this time. Elsie screamed as massive amounts of drool were bubbling from her mouth around the ball gag. Judy then swatted Elsie's anus 10 times quickly with very hard strokes. Elsie screamed again, but, again, managed to keep her ass cheeks apart.

Judy walked back to the peg board and hung-up the riding crop and grabbed something that looked like the light wands that airport workers use to park airplanes. It had a black handle with a long, tapered red tip. She then walked around in front of Elsie and asked, "Are you okay? Do you want to continue?" Elsie nodded while trying to talk with the ball gag as saliva continued to pour from between her lips. Judy smiled and said, "I'm so glad you want to continue! Jane bought this toy today especially for this evening. She tried it on herself this afternoon when she got home and found it to be quite exhilarating!" Judy kissed Elsie's cheek, stepped back, levelled the new toy towards Elsie's left nipple and then touched the end to the nipple.

A small electric arc jumped from the device to Elsie's nipple with a zapping sound. Elsie screamed and twisted violently while her eyes got quite wide. Judy touched the wand to Elsie's right nipple with the same effect...an arc, a zap and Elsie screaming. Judy stepped away for a second and then reached forward and began zapping Elsie in random spots on her torso. Elsie twisted and screamed with each shock. Judy then said, "Stick you pussy out and let's see what happens when we zap your clit." Elsie did as she was told and was looking down as Judy neared her pussy with the wand. Just as Judy was about to touch her, Elsie moved back. "Now, now," Judy said, "Let me see that sweet little clit of yours." Elsie pushed forward again and, this time, closed her eyes. Judy reached forward and pulled Elsie's clit hood back and then touched the wand to her sensitive nub.

Another arc and zap had Elsie screaming, twisting and gushing with her orgasm! "Oh my!" exclaimed Judy. "I really didn't expect that to happen." When Elsie had calmed down, Judy zapped her clit once again with a similar outcome as Elsie gushed her girl cum. "Wow! You must like that more than you are letting on. Let's try something else now." Judy moved around behind Elsie and told her to push her ass out. Elsie did as she was directed, and Judy, immediately, zapped Elsie's anus. Again, Elsie screamed and squirmed with the contact. Judy zapped Elsie's anus a few more times and then her butt cheeks in random places.

Judy let Elsie calm down a bit and went over to Jane to confer about the next step to take. They talked for a few minutes and then made their decision. When they had finished, they moved over to Elsie and detached her from the floor and then attached her to the metal apparatus. Basically, Elsie was secured in a position where she was bent over with her ass sticking out and head raised looking forward. She was in a position where it would be easy to fuck either her pussy, ass or face.

"All of this action is making me a bit horny," Judy said. "I want you to get me off with your tongue!" Judy walked over in front of Elsie's face and stood. Elsie's tongue snaked out and began licking. At the same time, Lily, who had put on a strap-on dildo walked up behind Elsie and began fucking her pussy while running a vibrator in and out of Elsie's asshole. Jane, in the meanwhile was tapping Elsie's tits and nipples with a long slender cane of some sort. Elsie began groaning loudly with the attention she was receiving, causing Judy to say, "You had better make me cum before you do or there will be hell to pay!"

I could tell that Elsie was struggling not to orgasm before getting Judy off with her mouth. Elsie just managed to cause Judy's climax before she was hit with a big one herself. Judy smiled and said, "Nicely done, Elsie. I think that deserve an award." Judy looked at Jane and nodded, so Jane went over to the table that was crowded with all sorts of clamps, belts, prods and assorted other instruments of torture and came back with three clamps attached to a 'Y' shaped chain. Jane then attached the clamps to Elsie's nipples and to her clit and when she was finished she stood up.

"So, Elsie, how do those clamps feel? Good?" Elsie nodded, so Judy said, "Good! Okay, Queenie, hand your camera to Jane while Elsie licks you to an orgasm. Same rules apply Elsie!" Jane took the camera while Queenie stepped in front of Elsie and got her pussy eaten. Lily, in the meanwhile, had begun to fuck Elsie's ass instead of her pussy and was pounding her hard. Judy was squatting down and with a riding crop and was hitting the chain that was attached to Elsie's nipple and pussy clamp causing them to be pulled.

Elsie didn't stand a chance of getting Queenie off first. Within several minutes, Elsie had a monumental climax as she sprayed Lily with her girl cum. Judy let out a 'tsk, tsk, tsk' and said, "Oh dear, I think Elsie has earned a very severe punishment! What should we do to her?"

Jane said, "Candle wax makes for a nice punishment!"

"Ooh! That's a good idea!" replied Judy. She walked over, grabbed 2 large candles and then began pouring the molten wax in long lines along Elsie's back. Elsie screamed into her ball gag as the hot wax hit her skin. When the first candle ran out of liquid wax, Judy began pouring the second candle all over Elsie's ass cheeks and down her ass crack. Elsie's screams were a little frightening in their intensity as the hot wax rolled over her anus. When Elsie had calmed down, Judy asked, once again, whether she wanted to continue and, again, Elsie nodded in the affirmative.

So, Elsie was moved from the metal apparatus and was laid out on the ottoman with her arms and legs stretched out and attached to the legs of the piece of furniture while on her back. She looked, kind of, like the famous drawing by DaVinci stretched out the way she was. The clamps on her nipples and clitoris were removed after a few tugs, while Judy got the zapper out again. She began zapping Elsie all over, but concentrated on the breasts and pussy. Judy, also, smacked Elsie's clit area several times with the riding crop again. After a while, Judy had Elsie's legs pulled back and attached to the sides of the ottoman in the middle, which caused Elsie's anus to be on display again.

Judy had grabbed the inflatable butt plug, lubed it up and inserted it into Elsie's backdoor. Judy then began to inflate the plug slowly while holding inside of Elsie's ass. Pretty soon, Elsie's ass was stretched open quite wide. Elsie was moaning in pleasure with this last treatment. Jane was putting on a strap-on while Judy continued stretching Elsie's anus. After a few more minutes, Judy said, "Well, I think it's time to just fuck the shit out of Elsie now. Let's release her from the ottoman and have at her!"

Lily lay on her back and told Elsie to stick her cock into her pussy. Elsie did as instructed and moaned loudly with the penetration and began fucking herself on Lily's fake penis. Jane crawled up behind Elsie and began working her big fake cock into Elsie's pussy as well. The two women began double fucking Elsie's pussy very hard and very fast. In the meantime, Judy had put on her strap-on as well and then walked over to Elsie and said, "Gee, I guess I had better remove the ball gag so I can fuck your face!" Judy removed the gag and then shoved her 10" artificial cock roughly down Elsie's throat.

While Jane was busy fucking Elsie's pussy along with Lily, she began pouring some lube on Elsie's ass and then worked several fingers into her still gaping anus. Elsie was now groaning loudly as her senses went into overload with the treatment being meted out to her. After Elsie had had several orgasms, Judy cried out that Elsie should flip over. All three fake cocks pulled out of her, while Elsie lay back on top of Lily. Judy then instructed Elsie to take Lily's cock into her ass. Elsie, again, did as instructed and dropped her ass on Lily's cock. While Elsie had been flipping over, Jane walked over to the table and grabbed a huge dildo and then shoved the monster into Elsie's pussy. Once Jane had the dildo deep in Elsie's pussy, she then pressed her cock into Elsie's anus next to Lily's.