Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers

Judy had been busy as well. She had grabbed two candles and had returned to shove her cock down Elsie's throat again. While she was fucking Elsie's throat, she began dribbling hot wax on Elsie's breasts and nipples. As the wax hit her, Elsie screams were muted by the giant cock in her mouth. After a while, Elsie let out a huge groan as she began convulsing in orgasm. She was gushing huge amounts of her girl cum as her body was wracked by a non-stop climax. The three women continued their hammering until Elsie just managed to hum 'happy birthday'. Lily, Jane and Judy ceased what they were doing immediately and slowly removed their cocks and the dildo from Elsie's orifices.

Elsie was gasping for breath and was covered in sweat as she continued to have spasm as her climax still gripped her. Jane had grabbed a wet face cloth and began wiping Elsie's face and cooing to her, "Elsie? Can I get you anything?" Elsie said she would like a drink of water, so Lily ran and brought her a bottle and opened it for her. Judy and Lily began cleaning Elsie up while Jane held Elsie in her arms.

After 20 minutes, Elsie said, "Thank you so much for this night! It was really fantastic. You made me cum harder than I ever have before."

Once we got Elsie cleaned up Jane told her she could sleep with us, but Elsie wanted to sleep in the arms of her sister, Jenny, instead. Jane, Judy and I made our way up to our room and the three of us managed to get off before we fell asleep.

School was due to start in a couple of weeks and we all looked forward to it. Jane's 'baby bump' was getting quite noticeable now, so Queenie scheduled Jane for an ultrasound to see how things were progressing. "You look a little bigger than what you should look like at this stage of your pregnancy, so I just want to make sure everything is okay," Queenie stated. I wanted to be able to take a look at the developmental stages of our child's growth, so I tagged along.

As Queenie got the equipment set up, she said, "We may be able to detect the sex of your baby as we do the ultrasound. Would you like to know or would you like to be surprised?"

Jane and I looked at each other for a few moments. I shrugged my shoulders telling Jane I didn't care one way or another, so Jane said, "If you can tell I would like to know." Queenie smiled and nodded and began smearing goo all over Jane's belly. After just a few moments, Queenie chuckled and said, "Well, that explains a lot!" I asked was explained and Queenie pointed to the screen and said, "Well, here's baby one and over here is baby two! You're going to have twins!"

Jane and I looked at each other in shock and then I dove down and hugged her tightly. After we had kissed I looked at Queenie and asked, "Can you tell their sexes?"

Queenie chuckled and said, "You are going to have 2 daughters! Congratulations!"

Jane said, "We're going to have to come up with another name!"

"I have to do some research," I said, "But I think I have the perfect name!"

"What do you have in mind," Jane asked?

"I'm going to call Sister Maria and ask her what the Mother Superior's name was before she was the Mother Superior. She and your Mom were the most influential women in our lives and I think both of them should be the namesakes of our daughters. What do you think?"

Jane smiled brightly and said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Can you call her now?"

I whipped out my cell phone and called my old orphanage. When the phone was answered, I asked for Sister Maria. I was put on hold for several minutes until Sister Maria answered. I said, "Sister Maria, I wanted to let all of you know that we just found out that Jane is going to have twin daughters." Sister Maria squealed and told us how happy she was for us. I then said, "We have decided to name our girls after the two most influential women in Jane's and my lives, so one of them will be named after Jane's mother and the second one, and please don't tell her, we will name after the Mother Superior. The only problem is that I don't know what the Mother Superior's name is and I can't very well name a child Mother Superior!"

Sister Maria laughed and said, "That would be a little odd, wouldn't it? Well, her name is Sister Juliana. I think it's a beautiful name and will be a splendid name for one of your daughters."

We talked for quite a while as Sister Maria caught me up with what was happening at the orphanage. The workers were currently installing the solar power system that we had paid for, Joshua, Leslie and Lavinia were already in New York and they had each called several times to keep in touch, and they had received 2 infants in their care a week ago.

After I had hung up, I told Jane that the Mother Superior was Sister Juliana. Jane smiled and said, "What a lovely name! Why don't we name the first one 'Bettina Astrid Barbara' and the second one 'Juliana Maria Elena'?"

I smiled and said, "I really like those names. I think we should leave them a secret until the girls are born, okay? Oh, and Queenie can we count on you keeping our secret?"

Queenie grinned and said, "Yes, by all means! So, Jane, I should warn you that you will get pretty large with twins. I want you to keep up your exercise regime and maintain the diet I set up for you, okay?"

Jane readily agreed and then we made our way home while holding hands. Jane stopped about halfway home and pulled me into a hug and said, "Tony, I love you so much. I can't wait for our daughters to be born. We're going to have a wonderful family within our current family. Our children may not have any grandparents, but they will have a multitude of surrogate parents who will love them as much as we love them."

I kissed Jane and said, "I love you too and I can't wait either. Let's celebrate our good fortune with a roll in the hay!"

Jane laughed and said, "You read my mind!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers