Yellow Sundress

Story Info
Petite pussy and lots of fun.
771 words
4.08
12.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invited Leslie over for a cup of tea; which she knew was code for come over and let me fuck you. Leslie was my regular playtoy, she would visit at least once a week, sometimes multiple times a week.

Leslie met me at my front door wearing a cute little yellow sundress and danty little sandals. She was so petite. She didn't even need to wear a bra if she didn't want to wear one and today she didn't wear one. i enjoyed it most when she didnt bother to wear one.

The sundress was flattering to her small tits and petite body. Yellow stripes, bunched up material over the chest, and simple ties for straps. The hem of the dress came mid thigh, must of really been a child's size, but fit her the way I liked clothes to fit her.

I ushered her inside, had her turn around for me, and then rubbed my hands across her chest making the rough material rub on her soft nipples.

She moaned slightly and said "I am happy to see you Mrs. H" and I smiled and said back "I am sure you are and I am eager to play with your ass my dear."

I directed Leslie into our sitting room and as I sat down in our oversized leather chair, I motioned for her to join me in the chair.

I had on just a robe and the robe was falling open to give her a good view of my aching large nipples. As soon as she sat down she nuzzled her way in and begin sucking my nipples the way she had been trained to do. She spent most of her morning nursing my breast while I worked on spreadsheets and work documents. i loved glancing down and seeing her sucking my large nipples into her mouth.

After finishing my morning work, I had the sweet girl stand up and show me her little pussy. She was so petite for nineteen years old, she kept her pussy bald, and even though I fucked her regularly she remained as tight as a virgin.

I had her stand over me and position her clit over my mouth, I quickly sucked her little nub in harshly, slurping and biting at her clit. She squirmed and whimpered, but I knew she enjoyed the rough play. She was so close to orgasming, so I pulled back and told her and told her I needed to deal with things in the other room, leaving her moist, heated, and alone in the sitting room.

I ran to our guest room, that I had converted to my fuck room, I glanced through my closet to find which strap on I wished to use today. The red one with pokey things seemed to fit my mood. I quickly slipped it on and left my robe open for her to see as i entered the sitting room.

She was perched on the foot stool waiting for me to come back. I sat back down on my over sized chair and motioned for her to come and join me. I had her straddle my lap and slowly slide down my cock. I pulled her dress off over her head and exposed her tiny size A cup tits. Her little nipples poked out and were so sensitive to my touch.

The small 4" cock filled her tiny pussy and she felt every pokey thing as it slide in. She said "I don't know if I can bounce I am so sensitive" I smiled at her and replied you will bounce and I will fuck your ass today. She looked a bit hesitant, but deep down she knew she would enjoy the fucking.

While she sat there straddling me I toyed with her buds for nipples. She moaned and whined at the sweet torture. I began pumping her pussy with my cock and she was so small I could lift her if I wanted. She was ready to cum when I made her get up. I told her to bend over and stick her little ass out.

I positioned behind her and pounded her pussy until she could barely stand up with her orgasm. I let her catch her breath and moved my cock to her asshole. She squealed as each pokey thing slid in her tight ass. I started out slow, but fucked her hard until she couldn't hold herself up, and then pulled her back onto my lap and put my big tit in her mouth.

She laid across my lap and sucked as she rested for several hours.