Yes, I Married a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir, I did not invite him up to my suite. I'm a married woman and I'm sure my husband, who is in the shower would like to have a word or two with this thing."

Carol stood silent.

"Of course, I understand, I will be down in the morning to sign the complaint. No, I couldn't do it now officer, this is, after all, my wedding night."

Carol listened again.

"Why thank you, officer, I will relay the message to my new husband," Carol finally said closing the door and leaning against it laughing. "Jan, you and Don have to go downstairs tomorrow morning to sign a complaint."

"Aw, man you're not going to sign that against Mike are you?" One of the two guys fixing drinks asked.

"Is he a friend of yours," Carol asked.

"He is, he's not really a bad guy unless he's had too much to drink."

"What's your name friend?" I asked quietly.

"I'm Carl and this is Jim," Carl said sticking out his hand. Carol took it in hers.

"If you promise to tell him how you fucked me real, real hard and I enjoyed it so much that I completely forgot about signing the complaint, they won't have too," Carol told him.

"Really? All I have to do is fuck you really hard and tell Mike all about how you liked the way I did you?"

"Yes. Now kiss me real good and then go take a shower."

"You bet sweetie," Carl said walking up to Carol.

He looked her in the eyes then leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Carol closed her eyes as she slowly raised her arms placing her hands against his chest. Carl slowly wrapped Carol in his arms, his hands caressing her ass as he pulled her close. They stood, their bodies pressed together, sharing a deep passionate kiss for a good minute. The rest of us watched without moving as the two of them seemed lost in each other's arms. Carol finally pushed Carl back and pointed to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back little lady," Carl said with dismay.

He reluctantly turned and went into the bathroom. Jim shook his head and followed Carl just as fast as he could. As he disappeared into the bathroom the other two men exited. They smiled as they went to the bar and grabbed the drinks that Jim had made. Walking to the bar, I fixed Jan and myself a drink. Hearing a rustling of clothes, I turned to watch as Carol and then Jane stripped off their gowns. I smiled at Jane as she walked to the bar.

"Would one of you please make me a drink," Jane said softly standing at my side.

"Sure Jane, what would you like?"

"A vodka collins would be nice, Al," Jane replied.

"Al is it, I'm Don, nice to meet you," I said putting my hand out.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Don," Al said taking my hand. "To tell you the truth I don't really care much for Mike. He's a loud obnoxious character."

"And you are," I asked the other guy.

"I'm Levi, Don. Nice to meet you," Levi said.

Steve and John were now standing there fixing drinks for them and their spouses. The guys all said hello to each other. Al finally handed Jane her drink. She took a big slug and smiled at Levi. Levi was the smallest of the four, standing maybe just shy of six feet. He was also black. Jane stood in front of him smiling. It seemed he fascinated her. He was smiling down at her as he sipped his drink. I walked to where Jan was still sitting on the floor and handed her the drink I had made. She smiled up at me taking the drink and sipping the cool liquid.

Al looked around the room at all the naked or partially naked ladies. When his eyes landed on Millie, they lit up with pleasure. He made his way to the couch she was sitting on and boldly sat down next to her. She smiled at him as he placed his arm around her. John stepped over to the couch and handed Millie a drink. She thanked him and turned to Al, as he massaged her neck gently while staring into her eyes. John stepped back and just watched.

Carol stood in the middle of the room looking forlorn. I stepped behind her and with my free hand pulled her back against my body. She turned her head to see who it was that was behind her. When she saw me, she smiled and pressed her lips to mine. I kissed her with the same passion as I would my wife. My free hand was now busy squeezing her magnificent breasts. She pulled her head back breaking our kiss.

"Thank god for sons-in-law," Carol whispered her right hand now holding my soft cock.

"Carol, I thought you would wait for me, sweetheart?" Carl said as he came out of the bathroom.

"I did. My son-in-law was just keeping me warm for you dear," Carol shot right back at him.

Carl smiled at her as he stepped in close sandwiching Carol between us. He leaned in and kissed her lips gently. Carol gave my cock a gentle squeeze as she let go. I let go of her breast as I stepped back from the two of them. I sank to the floor to sit next to Jan. She put her arm around me and kissed my ear.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

We both watched Carl kiss her, mom. By the time he broke their kiss, he had her flush with passion. Carol was stroking his cock as she looked up into his eyes.

"I need this inside me now," she declared.

Carl picked her up and carried her to the couch. It was now unfolded. Carl gently placed her on the mattress. Carol spread her legs lewdly.

"I need to taste that first," Carl said climbing between her legs.

We all watched as he pressed his mouth to her sex. Carol moaned with pleasure as his mouth worked on her pussy. I glanced over at Jane and found her in an embrace with Levi. His black skin was in such contrast with her light tan color, it was erotic. Their lips mashed together in a sexually charged kiss, Jane's hand not quite wrapped around his cock. I nudged Jan nodding my head toward Jane. She looked and smiled.

"God that looks sexy as hell. And look at that cock on him I hope he can keep it up until I get some of that." She turned her head looking into my eyes and smiling. I kissed her with passion. We had finished our drinks and she was ready for some affection from me.

"Let's," I whispered as I broke our kiss, "just watch for a while. I want to see Jane take that big cock of Levi's."

"Good idea because I want to watch her do that too," Jan replied.

We both turned our attention toward Jane. She was now on her knees in front of Levi stroking his cock with both hands. She would tentatively reach out with her tongue and lick the head of that massive tool. It wasn't that it was actually huge maybe eight inches long, but it was really thick. Jane could barely wrap her hand around the shaft. Jane finally sucked in the head of his cock. Levi moaned with pleasure as she gently squeezed his balls in her hand.

A noise behind us drew our attention to the couch Millie had lain on being pulled out to make it a bed. Al and Jim were just finishing with the couch. Millie waited to climb on and continue with Al. Carol's moans were getting louder as we saw Carl move his mouth up her body. Carol reached between them finally catching his bobbing member. She placed it against her vagina. Carl pressed forward into her. She sighed heavily as he hit bottom.

"God yes, now fuck me like you never fucked a woman before," she shouted.

Carl started to pound into her body relentlessly. With each downward thrust, Carol grunted as their stomachs slapped together. The whole time Carol's face beamed with the pleasure she was receiving.

"She looks so beautiful when she is getting fuck," Jan whispered. I smiled inwardly with the knowledge she had given me.

Looking back at Jane, Levi now had her sitting in a chair with his face plastered to her crotch. She was watching him eat her and smiling as her body was racked with orgasm after orgasm.

"I have to tell you something I think you should know sweetheart," I said to Jan.

"What's that baby," she said.

"I have always had a thing for our dear little Jane. I mean, I have lusted after her for quite some time now. She has always rebuffed my advances for some reason. The night she asked me to take her to the drive-in, well let's just say I was very excited. Then, I saw you. I mean I had seen you before. We had a couple of classes together and homeroom, but that night I saw the real you. And even though my long-time passion was laying there naked before me, I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"I know dear. Jane talked about you all the time. She thought you were too nice for her. She would tell me all about you. The more she said the more I had to see you outside of school. I was glad that idiot Jimmy fucked up. Having you watch me with Brad was the best day of my life. Then when you took me in the back seat I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

"Oh. Well, I just wanted to make it clear about Jane."

"What about Jane?" Jan goaded.

"I love her too," I admitted.

"I knew that sweetheart," she told me.

"You're not upset?"

"Of course not. As far as I'm concerned, you're as free as I am to fuck anyone you want. If you want to fuck Jane go ahead."

"It's not that dear. I...we will talk about this later. He's getting ready to slide it in her," I said as I noticed Levi rise up and rub his cock up and down Jane's pussy.

"Tomorrow as we lay on the beach, sound okay?"

"Yes it does," I replied.

Levi was now pressing his cock against Jane's vaginal opening. She stared in amazement, at the monster, between her outstretched legs. Reaching down she grabbed it and slid it up and down her pussy some more. As Levi pressed forward, she lined it up with her vagina. The head popped in and Jane screamed. Levi stopped pushing looking at Jane in concern.

"God you're not a virgin are you?" he asked Jane with concern in his voice.

"No, no, I'm not. It's just you're so big. Give me a minute to relax please," Jane told him.

"Sure sweetie no problem, take your time. We have all night," he said smiling down at her.

I watched, fascinated by how Jane's vagina was being stretched. She nodded to Levi who then started to push forward again. Slowly, inch by inch, his cock disappeared into the little white girl beneath him. Jane was moaning and groaning in pain and pleasure. Smiling broadly, she continued to nod at Levi as his cock pushed its way into her pussy.

"That's it, slowly baby, do it slowly," Jane panted.

Jane jerked and moaned in pleasure. Levi had finally hit bottom. He was groaning and sighing with pleasure as the warmth of Jane's pussy wrapped around him. He slowly pulled out a little, then slid back in her. He did that several more times, each time going a little deeper. As Jane became more comfortable, her vagina stretched just a little bit more, until Levi was buried in her all the way.

Jane was panting as pain then pleasure washed across her face. She was looking down at how her pussy was being stretched by that big black cock embedded in her body. Levi pulled back until half his cock was out of her.

"Here it comes little lady," he told her.

"Do it," Jane yelled.

Levi slammed his cock back into her as fast and as hard as he could. Jane yelled as he hit bottom. He did the same thing over and over each time Jane's yell was a little less until she was moaning in pleasure as he pounded into her body. After a little while, her pussy was making those squishy sounds when two people were fucking and both enjoying themselves.

Finally, Jane was sighing with pleasure as Levi fucked her hard and fast. Jane's pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter. Jan and I watched as her juice flowed down her ass onto the chair. Her vaginal lips clung to the black shaft as it pulled out of her. It was so erotic watching the little white blond girl being fucked by a huge black cock. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of us. Even when I heard Carol shouting in pleasure, I couldn't tear my eyes away for a second.

For half an hour, Levi slammed into Jane. She was shaking and shivering with orgasm after orgasm. She was crying out, telling him to fuck her and keep fucking her. She told him he could fuck her anytime he wanted too. Levi slammed into Jane one last time. His ass clenched and unclenched.

"That's it, baby, fill me with your cum. God, I can feel you splash my cervix with your seed. Oh god, I'm still coming."

Jane bit his shoulder as he pumped his seed into her body. For thirty seconds he convulsed in her. Jane, finally exhausted, went limp under him. As he pulled his softening cock from her body his cum splashed to the floor. Slowly he backed away from her. He helped her to gently slide to the floor. Jan quickly moved from my side crawling between Jane's legs. She inhaled deeply, reached up grabbed Levi's neck, and pulled him down to her lips. His hands moved to her body, squeezing her breasts and caressing her ass. Jan pulled her lips from his, winked at him, and plastered her face to Jane's pussy.

Levi's dick was instantly hard as he watched in amazement. Jan was sucking up his and Jane's combined juices. Jane was moaning softly as Jan sucked the come from her pussy. Levi's cock was hard again. He looked at me. I nodded toward Jan's upturned ass. He smiled nodding back and moved behind her. He pushed his face into her pussy finding it all soggy and waiting for some cock.

Levi rose to his knees placing his hard black cock to my wife's sweet vagina. He pushed forward. Jan grunted and then moaned as his cock popped into her body. He slowly slid into her a little at a time. Pulling back an inch push forward two. Soon he was embedded in her to the hilt. Jan kept sucking and licking Jane as Levi started, slowly at first, to pound her from behind.

The rest of the evening was a blur of sexy scenes. At around midnight, everyone was exhausted and asleep on the two fold-out beds or the floor.

Chapter 7

I was laying there on the floor looking at my lovely new wife as she softly snored. She was so beautiful lying there, covered in cum and sweat, with a sweet smile on her pretty face. I got to my feet slowly. Bending down I gently picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom. The shower was a full-body shower and you could turn it on at the touch of a button.

I touched the button and water sprayed out from all around us. As the warm water hit Jan's skin, her eyes flickered open. When she saw it was me holding her she smiled placing her head on my shoulder. I slowly turned in the flowing water washing the sweat and cum off her body and mine.

"Put me down darling," she whispered.

I slowly let go of her feet. As they touched the floor, she turned into my arms and kissed me gently. I gently kissed her back hugging her wet body to mine. Breaking our kiss, she looked up at me. I could see the love for me in her pretty eyes. Turning she reached back for the soap in the dish in a nook in the wall. She backed away from me and started soaping my chest. I stood there looking lovingly into her eyes. She soaped me all over. She left my ass and crotch until last. Looking down she gently took my cock in her hand and soaped it up. Reaching back a little farther she gently soaped my scrotum rolling my balls in her soapy hand.

She then pulled me close reaching around my body to soap my ass. I leaned down and kissed her as she popped a finger in my anus. I took the soap from her and soaped her all up leaving her sex until last. I soaped up her pussy reaching under her to get her ass. I gently inserted two fingers in her anus soaping her up. I turned putting the soap back in the nook. Then I grabbed the hand held shower nozzle from its hanger. I turned it on so a gentle stream was coming out. I then took it and sprayed it into Jan's vagina. She squealed a little as the warm water entered her body.

"Geez that feels good," Jan said rising up on her tiptoes.

I played the stream over her asshole and then back to her vagina allowing the stream a chance to penetrate her. She sighed as the water gently filled her. She started to shake grabbing hold of my arms as she had a gentle orgasm. Smiling at her, I turned the water off and hung the nozzle back on its hook. I hugged her to me gently and spun us around in the spray of warm water to rinse off the soap.

Reaching out Jan pressed the button to turn off the shower. Stepping out I grabbed a towel from the rack and gently patted my lovely wife dry. I handed her the towel so she could dry her hair. I grabbed another towel and dried myself off. Giggling she grabbed our toothbrush from our little overnight bag. We performed our, before bed ministrations.

Opening the door to the bedroom for my new bride, I followed her in. We crawled into bed turning out the lights. She snuggled up against me as I lay on my side looking into her loving eyes.

"Did you enjoy your bachelor party, my darling?" Jan asked me caressing my cheek.

"You bet sweetheart. Although some parts are a blur, I do remember each time you were fucked with crystal clarity. You were lovely each and every time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Not for at least five minutes."

"I love you, Don. I really, really love you. I am so glad I found you."

"Was I lost?" I joked. "I'm glad I found you. Even though we knew each other, we didn't know each other. I'm glad I found you. I too love you very much."

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow. From what my mom said, the resort she is sending us too is very special to her. She told me I would have a lot of fun. She also said you would enjoy it very much too."

"We better get some sleep we have to leave at seven in the morning to make the plane."

"Good night dear," Jan said closing her beautiful eyes.

"Good night my darling," I told her watching her go to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke to someone snuggling up against my back. Looking at the clock I saw it was two o'clock in the morning. Turning my head to look behind me Jane was looking me right in the eye.

"I got frightened out there, can I sleep in here with you two?" she asked shyly.

"Of course," told her laying back.

Her hand snaked its way over my hip to rest gently on my stomach.

"Good night Don."

"Good night Jane."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The feeling of euphoria flooded my mind. I was floating on a cloud and two wonderful mouths were sucking on my genitals. Opening my eyes and looking down I saw Jan and Jane taking turns sucking my cock and licking my balls. I groaned throwing my head back into my pillow.

"You sure do know how to wake a guy up," I told them.

"Jane started it," Jan said pulling my cock from her mouth. "She woke me up by licking my clit she said I came three times before I really woke up."

I groaned as Jane gently sucked one of my jewels into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Jan started to stroke my cock as she watched my face contort with pleasure.

"Stop, please," I said.

They both stopped as I quickly rolled out of bed. They both looked at me. I looked at the clock and it was five-thirty.

"We have to get ready to go to the airport darling and we have to get everyone out of the suite before we can leave. And I love you very much and want to wait until we're in paradise before I cum again. If that's all right with you?"

"Of course it is. My mom shagged everyone out of here but family an hour ago. She will drive Jane home when we all leave. We showered last night so no hurry to get ready. Come back to bed for a while and have a little fun. We won't make you cum, we promise."

I shrugged my shoulders, crawled back into bed, and lay on my back. Jan kissed me sweetly then moved lower on my body. Jane leaned down and kissed my lips gently. Jan was now gently sucking on my hardening cock.

"Don, I want to tell you something. I have already told Jan so this will be no surprise to her. Ever since that night at the drive-in...well...I have loved you. But I was too late realizing what I could have had with you. I guess that night you fell in love with Jan and I missed the boat so to speak."

1...45678...12