Yes, I Married a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure baby, anything for you."

I crawled up between Jane's legs and slid my cock into her open pussy. She stirred looking up at me and smiling.

"Make me cum again. I want you to make me cum again." With each word, she spoke the sound of her voice became more urgent.

Grabbing her ankles, I raised her legs so they were on my shoulders and started to pound into her body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's it, Don, fuck me, fuck me." I had just known she would be a tiger in bed when I first met her more than five years ago when she moved in next door to my parent's house.

It was time to show her a different position. I pulled out, to her dismay, and rolled her over.

"Get on your knees," I told her.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck your pussy until you beg me to stop."

She got up on her knees sticking her ass into the air. She had a great ass. I moved in behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. She flinched as my cock head scrubbed across her anus. I pushed my cockhead into her pussy. Once it slipped past the entrance Jane pushed back against me impaling herself on my cock.

As I pulled her hips back against me, she moaned. As I pushed her away from me, she moaned. Jan slipped her head under me and started to lick my balls as I slowly started to fuck Jane. I motioned Jan to move her pussy around toward Jane's face. She nodded her head and moved. Jane just kept her face plastered to the bed. Reaching forward I grabbed a handful of hair. Jane moaned as I pulled her head up. She rose onto her hands as I slammed into her. Jan moved so Jane was now directly over her with Jan's pussy just under Jane's face.

Jan lifted her head and licked Jane's pussy. Jane flinched but moaned. I pushed her head down, then pressed against her back until her head was lying on Jan's pelvis. Jane jumped when she realized, whom, she was laying.

"No," she cried out.

"Why not, she gave you pleasure. Shouldn't you return the favor?" I said softly.

"But I have never..."

"Neither had she until you, her best friend," I told her while I gently fucked her hot pussy.

"But..." she said, then looked down at Jan's clean and as yet untouched for the night pussy.

"She even cleaned yours for you," I said.

Jane moaned. Leaning forward she tentatively stuck out her tongue. As it touched Jan's labia, Jan jumped a little. Jane then pressed forward with her tongue stuck out before her.

"Softly Jane, softly," I told her.

She softened her tongue as it again came in contact with Jan's glistening lips. This time Jan didn't jump and Jane started to lick gently. I started to pound into Jane harder and faster. Jane's face now pressed against her best friend's pussy, as she lapped up her flowing juices, was having orgasm after orgasm. Jan was moaning as she watched my cock slid in and out of her friend's pussy.

I was in heaven. Jane had been many a night's fantasy as I was growing up and now here I was pounding away at her tight, beautiful pussy. I was glad Jan had finally talked her into taking the plunge as it were. That could only have happened because Jane had found her soul mate and let him take her cherry. I knew I wasn't going to cum again for quite some time so I just concentrated on giving Jane a fuck to remember. Besides, there were three more women just outside the bedroom door for me to sample tonight, along with at least two nice loads to suck out of Jan.

For the next ten minutes, I just pounded away at Jane's pussy. She started to cry as she shook and shivered with pleasure. Her face was just resting on Jan's pussy as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Jane cried. "Jeez, I can't stop cumming."

I stopped fucking her and looked down at my beautiful wife. Jan was sucking gently on Jane's clit. Every time Jan sucked, Jane jumped. Moving around to Jane's head, I waved my cock in her face. At first, she didn't notice, so I slapped her gently on the cheek. She opened her eyes in surprise smiling at my cock. I moved it toward her mouth. She grabbed me and popped me in her mouth. She pulled me out and looked up at me.

"I never realized how good I taste," she said popping me back in her mouth.

I smiled down at her as I watched my cock disappear past her lips. She now had her pussy mashed down on Jan's face as she sucked and squeezed my hard cock. Pulling me out of her mouth, she pushed me down toward my wife's pussy. I nodded and repositioned myself as Jane lined me up with Jan's vagina. I pressed forward and slipped right into my wife's body. She jumped a little as I slid all the way into her.

"God that looks so sexy," Jane said watching my prick slid past Jan's lips.

"It sure does," I agreed watching my cock slide in and out of my wife.

There was a pounding at the door and muffled shouts.

"Hey, you guys finished in there, we could use some help out here."

That broke the spell as Jane and Jan started to laugh. Jan looked up at me from under Jane.

"Two guys three girls and they are complaining. How do you think they will be when there are five of us and only three of you?"

"I don't know, let's go find out," I said smiling evilly at my new wife. Both she and Jane giggled as we all headed to the living room.

Chapter 5

When we stepped out, Carol attacked me flying into my arms, she had on an exact duplicate of the lingerie Jan had on, only the color was royal blue. As I kissed her back, Lori and Millie yelled to give them a chance to kiss the new groom. Carol stepped back and I could now see Millie and Lori. They too had on the same lingerie, except Lori's was red and Millie's was green. Jan and Jane went to stand with them. They all had the same lingerie.

"Wow, you girls look really, really great!" I licked my lips as Millie stepped forward draped her arms on my shoulder rubbing her tits against my chest.

"So are you going to kiss your wedding present?" She smiled coyly at me as she dropped her hand to my semi-hard cock.

Leaning forward I pressed my lips against hers. Her mouth opened allowing my tongue to slip past her lips. She moaned as I brought my hand up between her legs running my finger along her pussy. I tickled her labia causing her to moan again. She pulled her mouth away from mine looking over her shoulder at Lori who was tapping.

"My turn sis," Lori said softly.

Millie gave me a parting peck on the lips then backed away. Lori stepped forward with her hands behind her back looking up at me. Lori was the shortest of the sisters. She was also the middle sister.

"I'm your second wedding present where would you like to kiss me," she said shyly.

I looked behind her at my wife who was pointing at her pussy. I dropped to my knees grabbing Lori by the ass. She gasped as I pulled her pussy to my mouth and darted my tongue out to slither into the folds of her labia. She shivered as I squeezed her ass cheeks pulling them apart. I was really getting into sucking her pussy lips into my mouth when I felt a mouth engulf my cock. I didn't miss a beat sucking on Lori. She was making these cute little squeaking noises as I flicked my tongue across her clit.

Pulling my face away for an instant, I looked down into the eyes of Millie as she sucked the head of my cock greedily. I could hear moans of pleasure that sounded like Jan. Peeking around Lori's hips, I saw her lying on the floor where Steve and John were ravaging her. John had his cock buried in her mouth while Steve plastered his face to her pussy. I went back to sucking Lori's sex as my new wife enjoyed her wedding presents.

"Don, I need you inside me now," Lori said as she lay back on the floor.

Millie let my cock go as I moved between Lori's spread thighs. As I lined up my cock with her pussy, Millie reached in and held it while I pushed into her body. Lori moaned as I entered her. Millie moved around until her pussy was wide open next to her sister's head. I leaned down tasting her for the first time. She squealed in delight, shaking with pleasure. I was now pounding Lori's pussy and eating Millie's. Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too?

"Oh Don you do that so well," Millie sighed as I flicked my tongue across her clit.

"He does, doesn't he," Lori said between grunts and groans.

"He surely does," Carol, said standing over us with her arm around Jane. Jane looked surprised and in a dreamlike state as she hugged Carol.

Looking between Jane's legs I saw Carol's hand, the two middle fingers missing, on her pussy. I could see Jane's stomach pulse as Carol moved her finger inside of Jane's body. I looked back down at Millie's pussy, licked my lips, and went back to sucking her sweet nectar. The room was filled with moans, groans, and sighs of sexual pleasure. It was a long time before I was ready to cum again but Lori reaped the rewards. She was coming so hard by the time I shot my load into her she didn't even know I had cum. Millie was also on a non-stop orgasm as I just kept sucking on her clit and shoving my tongue into her pussy.

After an hour of non-stop activity, all of us were exhausted. We were all lying around panting and shaking with the after-effects of our sexual gratification. Carol and Jane were the only two still standing.

"Well what are we to do with ourselves until they recover my dear," Carol said.

"I don't know," Jane responded.

"Why don't you two go down to the hotel bar and pick up a couple of guys and bring them back up here and fuck their brains out," Jan said from under John as he still slowly slid his cock in and out of her.

"Good idea sweets. Come on Jane let's put on our gowns and go get us some man meat," Carol laughed.

"I can't do something like that," Jane exclaimed.

"Sure you can, it's real easy. With the way you look you'll be turning them away before we get back up here," Carol told her.

Getting dressed Jane and Carol left to get some more men for the party. Personally, I had enough pussy right here to last me a lifetime.

"If we're going to have company we better straighten up the place and ourselves girls," Jan said kissing John as she crawled out from under him.

Jan's statement caused a frenzy of activity from the women. They all rushed around picking up discarded clothing and cleaning glasses and such. Then they all disappeared into the bathroom leaving us three guys lying on the floor.

"I need a drink," I said as I climbed up off the floor.

"Me too," said John joining me.

Steve just got up, shrugged, and joined us at the mini-bar, we all fixed drinks for our spouses and then one for ourselves. We smiled at each other knowing that soon our wives would have strangers sliding their cocks into them, just thinking about it had my cock starting to revive. Looking at John and Steve I could see they were too.

"Thank god for sluts," Steve raised his glass in a toast to our wives.

"Thank god for sluts," John and I repeated.

"So, when did you know you wanted to marry a slut, Don?" Steve asked.

"Well, I was on a double date, the girl I was with was giving me a blowjob while I watched the girl in the back seat get pounded by the guy she was with. Then after dropping everyone off the girl in the backseat and I fucked all night. I knew at that point I loved the feeling of a sloppy just fucked pussy."

"Who was the girl giving you a blowjob? Because I know the girl in the backseat had to be Jan," Steve laughed.

"Jane," I said to surprised looks on Steve and John's faces.

"Jane!"

"Yep, it's a long story."

"Little miss goody two shoes is a slut?"

"She might be after today, but back then no."

"How do you know?"

"She lived next door to me."

Both of their eyes bulged out of their sockets. Just then, the girls came out of the bathroom giggling and laughing. We handed them their drinks.

"To sluts," I cried looking at Jan. She smiled at me and hoisted her glass into the air.

"To Sluts," everyone yelled.

"I love you," I said to Jan as she kissed my cheek.

"I love you too darling. Now what should we do while we wait for mom and Jane to get back with fresh meat?"

"Why don't you girls get in a daisy chain and suck each other off," Steve said with a big grin on his face.

"That will never happen and you know it, Steven," Lori said coldly.

I nudged Steve in the ribs laughing at him. John too was laughing.

"Steve you ask that every time Lori and I are together with you guys and the answer is always no. Why do you persist?"

"Well, you never know when you guys might be in the mood to..."

"Commit incest?"

"Well, yeah? It would be so hot!" Lori smacked him in the back of the head as she scoffed.

Jan was holding my hand as she sipped her drink. Throughout the conversation, she had not said a word but her hand had convulsed at each mention of sucking her sister's pussies. I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"You'd like to do that wouldn't you," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she said shivering with excitement.

"How," I whispered with my mouth still by her ear, "about your mom?" I am a pervert.

"God yes," Jan whispered back throwing her arms around my neck.

"What's that all about," Lori asked.

"Just asking my new wife if she still loves me," I said covering for her. We would have to talk about this more once we were alone on our honeymoon. "So, Millie, you up for a little pokes-her?"

Millie laughed stepping forward and grabbing my cock.

"Sure am if you think you can get it up again?"

"Oh, he'll get it up, I'll see to that," Jan told her.

As Millie pulled my cock, I followed her to the couch. John was right behind us. I took Millie in my arms and started making out with her. Her mouth opened as soon as my lips touched hers. I snaked my tongue past her lips and fought with hers in her mouth. Jan was on her knee's sucking my cock. John was standing there just watching as I kissed his wife.

"God that looks erotic," Lori said from where Steve and she watched.

I grabbed Millie's breast and squeezed. Her nipples were hard as little pebbles against my palms. I broke our kiss and bent my head to suck on her sweet little nipples. She shivered as I took one in my mouth. I could feel my cock start to rise to the occasion as Jan sucked and licked my shaft. Then I felt another tongue touch my scrotum.

"That's it Lori suck his balls," Steve whispered.

My cock was now at full staff. I pushed Millie onto her back. Jan and Lori gave me one more suck and I crawled between Millie's spread legs. Reaching down she pulled my cock against her clit and rubbed the head up and down. She then placed the head of my cock against her vagina. I gently pushed and it slipped into her. I continued pushing into her and in one smooth gentle motion sheathed myself in her warm embrace. I slowly pulled back a little then pushed forward into her as far as I could, pressing my pelvis against hers.

"Damn that feels good," I told her looking down into her eyes.

"Yes, it does. Jan you are one lucky girl."

"Yes, I know."

I pulled back and then slammed into her as hard as I could. Millie grunted and then sighed with pleasure. I repeatedly slammed into her sweet pussy. Each time she sighed with pleasure. As I fucked Millie, I noted how differently each sister reacted to getting fucked. I was glad I had now had the chance to fuck each one of them. Millie was now bucking her hips up to meet my every thrust into her body. Slick with her juices my cock slid in and out of her easily. With her eyes wide, she stared up at me as I pounded into her. I smiled down at her.

"Oh god I'm coming," she yelled.

Her eyes closed and her face scrunched up in a grimace. Her hips were now bucking crazily. I slammed into her one final time and shot my load as deep as I could into her body. It wouldn't be much but it would be enough to leak out and drip down her legs. She held me on top of her for a long time afterward. She sighed and moaned into my ear.

"You can fuck me anytime, just give me a call and I'll meet you anywhere, I promise." Her statement surprised me.

"Without John?" I asked.

"If you want," she kissed my neck.

I pushed myself up and kissed her lips. She caressed my head and face as she kissed me back passionately. My cock finally softened and slipped out of her body.

"Damn, you felt so good inside me," Millie said as I climbed off her.

John immediately plastered his face to her pussy driving his wife to another orgasm within minutes. Jan was on her knees in front of me cleaning the combined cum off my cock. I looked around the room with a sense of pride. I had now fucked all the females of my new family.

Chapter 6

As I lay there watching Millie react to her husband's ministration, I thought how lucky I was to be married to Jan. She was sitting on the floor looking at me as I lay next to Millie idly playing with her nipples as her orgasm racked her body. Jan smiled, as she watched me. She then crooked her finger at me. Gently climbing over Millie I joined my wife on the floor.

"I love you, Don. You have made me the happiest girl in the world," she whispered in my ear. I kissed her gently and tenderly.

"I love you too Jan and you have made me the happiest guy in the world," I whispered in her ear.

I hugged her to me as we sat watching John finish with Millie. Millie just lay on the couch, her head pressed back into the cushions and her eyes closed tightly. John was smiling from ear to ear as he lovingly looked down at his wife. Lori moaned from the other couch drawing our attention. Steve was kissing her neck as he caressed her sensitive labia. I smiled at Jan.

"I love your family too," I told her kissing her neck.

"I knew you would," she giggled, "at least the female members of my family."

I gave her a squeeze causing her to giggle even more. The six of us just relaxed around the suite. I was wondering where Jane and Carol were when the door to the suite opened and they walked in laughing and giggling. Five big, from the look of their clothes, construction workers, followed them into the suite. Once the guys got a good look around the room their eyes bugged out of their heads.

"Oh my god, the bitch was telling the truth, oh my god," the lead guy yelled.

"Pardon me," I said rising from the floor. I took exception to the language he had used in referring to my mother-in-law.

"Don, it's all right, I really don't mind," Carol tried to sooth my ruffled feathers.

"But I do. You, smart mouth, out," I yelled.

Now I'm not a big guy but I was damned if I was going to let some loud foul-mouthed asshole call my mother-in-law a bitch. He looked at me like I was a bug on his windshield.

"Shut the fuck up motherfucker," he yelled as he walked up to me with a sneer on his face.

Before I could punch him, in the face, his eyes got wide and his breath was knocked out of him. Looking down, I saw Jan's foot in his crotch.

"I wouldn't let you touch me let alone fuck me asshole. No one, absolutely no one calls my mother a bitch cocksucker," Jan yelled kicking him again. He went down in a heap at my feet. "Drag his ass out in the hall and call security," Jan said.

The other four guys grabbed his arms and dragged him out into the hall. Lori was on the phone as they all came back in locking the door behind them. They all stood there staring at the women. I stood there looking at them.

"Now is it clear there will be no calling the women names? Are we clear on that gentlemen?"

They all looked at each other and shook their heads.

"That's just fine with all of us mister."

"Good. Now the bar is behind you, fix yourselves some drinks and let the festivities begin," I said smiling down at my sweet and lovely wife.

"And before you guy finish those drink you better be naked and showered," Jan said as she rubbed her pussy for the guys.

Two of them headed for the bathroom stripping off their clothes the other two headed for the bar. There came a pounding on the door. Jan hurried over looking out the peephole. She giggled as she watched what was happening in the hall. Jan waved her hand at her mother who moved to the door. A polite knock on the door and Carol opened it a crack blocking the view of whoever was in the hall.

1...34567...12