Yes, I Married a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." she said.

"No, but. Well, there is your ass and I would like to fuck it, I just wanted to let you know I think you are beautiful, and thank you for Jan."

"So you really love my daughter, I mean the way she is and everything?"

"Yes, I do. The reason this room is busy on the weekends is Jan."

"Oh. And what does she do in here on the weekends?" Carol asked with her eyes wide.

"Just exactly what we are doing," I told her.

"You are?"

"Not me, Jan." Carol's eyes got wider yet. "After her date leaves she comes into our bedroom and I clean her up, with my tongue and she fucks the shit out of me."

"What will happen tonight?"

"Once I take you home, I will go in our bedroom and Janice will clean me off and I will fuck the shit out of her."

"I want you to do that before you take me home."

"Why?" I was curious.

"So I can clean you with my tongue on the way home."

I was so hard now that I rolled over on top of her and slipped my cock into her pussy. I fucked her for a long, long time. She came several times as I fucked her and sucked on her wonderful tits. For the next six hours or so we rolled around on that bed exploring each other's bodies. I knew Carol's body as well as Jan's. I had a wonderful time and Carol was well fucked by the time we were finished.

Getting up I went to our bedroom and found Jan fucking herself with one of her dildos. She saw me come in and waved me over to her. I kneeled by her head and she took me in her mouth. She moaned at the taste of her mother on my cock. She pulled the dildo out of her body and cleaned me of all her mother's juices. Pushing me down on my back, she mounted me and fucked herself on my cock. She was so wet that her juice ran down my cock onto my balls. We fucked like that for an hour.

When I left our bedroom Carol was dressed and waiting for me. I walked her to the car and opened her door like any gentleman should. I then climbed into the driver's side and started for her house. She moved over close to me. Reaching out she unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them. My cock sprang out at full attention. Her mouth was warm and wet as she started to suck on me.

"God my daughter tastes good," she said looking up at me.

"Would you like to try the real thing?" I asked hoping she wouldn't get mad.

"You are a naughty boy," she told me slyly.

She popped me back into her mouth and continued to suck on my cock. She was a wonderful cocksucker. She was gently squeezing my balls when my orgasm finally started. She moaned in pleasure as my semen hit her tongue. She was just finishing cleaning me up as I pulled into the driveway.

"Well until next time," she said kissing me gently. "I had a wonderful time, my daughter is lucky to have found you."

"Well thank you, Carol. I just want to say you're a very beautiful and sexy woman and I am at your disposal. Anytime you feel the need, come on over, I'm sure Jan won't mind."

"Don't worry you'll be seeing a lot of me now that you two have decided to tie the knot."

"I look forward to it Carol."

She got out of the car and climbed the stairs to the front door. She disappeared inside as I backed out of the driveway and headed home to my soon to be loving wife.

Chapter 4

Tomorrow was the day. The day I married my soul mate, yes, she is a slut but that's why I love her. Jan and I met on a double date, that night we spent the better part having sex in the backseat of my car in a mall parking lot. The first part of that night, I was giving pleasure to the girl next door while watching Janice get pounded in the backseat of my car at the drive-in. I did everything except fuck the little honey I was with and she brought me off with her mouth.

Even though Jane is a fantastic girl, Janice held my attention all night. From that night on, I was in love. Not just lust, love, and after the following Thursday, Jan said she was in love with me too. Six months later, I asked her to marry me. One week after that, I was in our apartment and spent six hours fucking her mother. The pictures Jan took from our bedroom turned out great. She made an album of those pictures and gave it to her mother as a gift. The day after Jan gave her the album she was over to our place and spent most of the night with my cock in her mouth or pussy.

Since that night Carol, Jan's mom, has been over to our place several times. Three of those times, she brought someone with her. Jan and I watched from our bedroom as they fucked in the other room. You see, Jan was just like her mother, they were both sluts. The problem Carol had was that her husband, Jan's father, didn't know his wife was a slut. He just knew that he was still getting some when every other guy his age was complaining about not getting enough from their wives. He felt lucky that Carol still wanted to have sweet loving sex with him.

So I stood here raising a shot glass in a toast to my soon to be wife with her dad, Lawrence, my best man, Bob, and the other groomsmen, John, Steve, and Kevin, John, and Steve were the husbands of Jan's sisters Millie and Lori, Kevin was her brother. From what Jan had told me Millie and Lori had inherited their mother's nymphomania. As I slugged back the bourbon, I quietly looked out the window as Jan's dad stood next to me.

"Well son, when I first met you I thought you were just another bead in the long string of boyfriends my daughter has had. Then you two moved in together and I was furious with Jan and her mother. Carol has always been a free spirit if you know what I mean. I wasn't pleased with you either I might add. Then you two announced your marriage. I was never happier in my whole life. My wild daughter was finally settling down.

"I just want to say I think you're a stand-up guy, Don, and I wish you and Janice all the best." He clapped me on the shoulder, turned, and walked across the room to where the bottle of bourbon stood on the table.

"Did he give you the stand-up guy speech?" Steve, Lori's husband, whispered.

"Yeah, I was touched," I whispered back.

"Yeah, so was I," Steve laughed. "So, has she stopped?" I almost choked on my bourbon at his question.

"Stopped what?" I fainted not knowing what he was talking about.

"Has," Steve stopped looking around us. "Has she stopped fucking other guys? Lori hasn't and I'm truly happy about that." My eyes widened as he nodded at my unspoken question.

"No, and I too am truly happy. Does Millie?"

"Like a fucking rabbit." Steve smiled broadly.

"Does John know?"

"Are you kidding, how could he not? Yes, and he too is happy with his wife's transgressions."

"I see. So have you?"

"Fucked my sister-in-law? Yep, and Millie has a very sweet little pussy," Steve whispered.

"So how's it going guys?" John asked walking up to them.

"I was just telling Don about Lori," Steve told him.

"Ah, there's a hot piece of ass if I ever had one," John smiled at the memories. "Listen, Don, now that you'll be part of the family, you have to come over to our place and try my Millie out. She told me she could hardly contain herself."

"Hey, why don't we, kind of through Don a bachelor party after the reception tonight? I'm sure Jan would be up for that?" Steve smiled at the three of us.

"Sounds good to me," John said. "Where? We have all the kids at our place and your parents are staying at your place."

"There is the honeymoon suite we have at the Hyatt," I said.

"Good idea. Let's not tell the girls until the reception." Steve suggested.

"That's fine with me," I said. I was wondering how Jan would feel with me fucking her sisters?

"Hey, has either of you, you know...with Jan?" I had to know.

"Not I, Millie wouldn't let me," John said solemnly.

"Yeah, me neither but I'm looking forward to it tonight," Steve smiled as he said that.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Kevin asked as he came over.

"How hot your mom looks," Steve said.

"Stop that Steve," Kevin said angrily.

"Just funning with you Kev, don't get your panties in a wad," Steve told him laughing.

"You'll give Don the wrong impression saying things like that."

"What do you mean Kevin, your mom is hot looking today. That's nothing to be ashamed about," I told him. Kevin was a year older than I was, he was also a couple of years younger than Steve and John.

"Not you too!" he exclaimed.

"Not me too what?" I asked.

"Never mind," Kevin responded as his dad came over carrying five shots.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The ceremony was beautiful. Jan looked fantastic in her beautiful dress. Yes, it was white and she looked so hot in the dress that I had a hard-on throughout the ceremony. Carol also looked hot, as did Millie and Lori. I didn't have much time to scope out the two of them as my attention was on my hot, desirable bride.

As I said 'I do' Janice started to cry. It took her several minutes to calm down enough for her to say those words to me. As we kissed, she moaned into my mouth as I held her tight. We then turned and walked down the aisle as husband and wife. As we stood by the door, the bridal party came down the aisle. Kevin shook my hand as he came past, kissed his sister on the cheek, and was gone. The only single girl in the wedding party, Jane, kissed me soundly and congratulated me. I kissed her back and squeezed her tit.

"You naughty boy," she told me as Janice shushed her.

She turned and hugged Jan and stood next to her friend. Steve and Lori were next and I shook Steve's hand as he passed by me. Lori was standing in front of me with John and Millie blocking. Lori put a hand behind my neck and kissed me hard. I felt her up as Steve and Janice looked on. Jane's eyes got big as she saw what was going on. When Lori was finished with me, Steve took care of Jan. He then moved on to Jane who surprised me by letting Steve feel her up. Lori kissed her sister on the cheek then pushed Steve out of the way and kissed Jane on the lips. Jane was surprised, to say the least, but didn't make a fuss. John shook my hand as Lori and Steve took his and Millie's place to block what might happen.

Millie gently kissed my lips. Her hand caressed my hard cock as I brushed her breast with my hand. John then kissed and felt up my wife with my approval. Then the wedding party got in line as the guests filed out of the church. Jan's mom and dad were last in line. Lawrence shook my hand and clapped me on the shoulder. He then handed me an envelope. With a tear in his eye, he stepped over to his daughter and hugged her kissing her on the cheek. Carol stood in front of me looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"I know you're going to enjoy that," she said nodding at the envelope. "Larry thinks it's to the same resort we went to on our honeymoon but I switched it to somewhere I know you and Jan will just love."

"Well thank you, Carol," I said politely.

Before moving on Carol waited until her husband was finished with their other daughters. He looked back at his wife who waved him on.

"I'll catch up with you dear. I just want to talk to Don and Jan for a second." He nodded and walked out the door.

"Now you, my dear son-in-law, come to momma," She said grabbing my head and kissing me, sliding her tongue past my lips. I pressed a hand against her breast as she rubbed my hard cock.

Her daughters and other son's in-laws stood there giggling. Jan was in the arms of Steve with John pressed up behind her. We all broke at the same time and headed out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The reception was a hoot. Jan's dad got so drunk that he passed out. Kevin soon joined him as Carol stood over both of them. A neighbor was leaving at that time and volunteered to drive them home and put them to bed. She was really good looking and her husband stood there smiling as she offered.

The reception went on and on and on. Soon the only people there were the wedding party, Carol, and the band. All the sisters had been told about the party we were having up in our suite and looked anxious to get started. As the band was playing the last song, I was pressing my hard cock against Carol's pussy.

"You know Steve and John are throwing me a bachelor party in our suite after this song?"

"They are? Am I invited? Who is going to be the entertainment?"

"They are. Of course, you're invited. You and your daughters are going to be the entertainment."

She shivered with pleasure as my cock twitched against her. She pulled my mouth down to hers and we just swayed and kissed for the rest of the song. Jan came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Jane says she wants to 'come' to your bachelor party," Jan told me.

I just moaned at her statement.

"She told me to tell you that she would like to feel good again," Jan said and then plunged her tongue into my ear. I shivered with pleasure. "She says to tell you, 'you can with my permission'. I told her you have it." I came in my pants.

The song ended and Carol let me go. We gathered our stuff, the staff would bring the wedding presents up later, and headed for the elevators. On the way, Carol stopped at the desk and ordered some Champaign to be sent up to our room. The honeymoon suite was a suite. The bedroom was separate and had doors that were locked. The main living room had three foldout hid-a-beds. As we entered, Jan took control.

"Listen up everyone! The first thing is, I get my husband first in the honeymoon bed. Second, you all do what you want until we're finished. Jane you," Jan said grabbing Jane's hand and dragging her into the bedroom, "come with us."

I closed the door behind us and flipped the lock to privacy. Turning I saw Jan kissing Jane. Jane's arms were at her side but she looked to be enjoying the attention from Jan. I walked up behind Jan and started to unwrap my new wife. She moaned as I slowly unbuttoned her dress. Jane's arms were still hanging at her sides.

As I undid the last button of her dress, Jan lowered her arms and let it fall to the floor still kissing Jane. Janice had lingerie on that I had never seen before. She looked yummy. I slowly pushed her forward so I could get her dress and hang it up. She and Jane stumbled a little but I was finally able to pick up her pretty dress and hang it in the closet. I stood there watching them. Janice's lingerie was delightful. All white. White stockings, white garter belt, and white silk panties - they looked to be crotchless, white high heels, and a white shelf bra.

I couldn't take it anymore. Standing behind my new wife, I reached around and squeezed her breasts. She moaned into Jane's mouth. Reaching forward I squeezed Jane's breasts. She moaned into Jan's mouth. Sliding my hands down Jane's arms I pulled her hands up and placed them on Janice's breasts. Jane swooned as her hands touched the bare flesh of Janice's chest.

I moved around behind Jane and unzipped her gown. She lowered her arms letting the sleeves drop off. I had to unhook the bodice before the gown would drop to the floor. Jane too had on sexy lingerie, except hers was black in sharp contrast to her light complexion, but she too looked extremely hot. I picked up Jane, causing Jan to sigh as the lips she had so happily been kissing were torn from hers. I walked to the bed and placed Jane down. I went back to Jan, picked her up, and carried her to the bed placing her next to Jane.

I went and hung up Jane's dress and undressed hanging my tuxedo in the closet with the ladies' dresses. Turning toward the bed I saw that Jan was kissing Jane again, only this time Jane's hands were roaming my new wife's body. I sauntered over to the bed and climbed in.

"God Don she is so hot," Jan said looking up from kissing Jane. Jan had three fingers shoved into Jane's pussy.

"She has always looked hot to me. But you, my dear are far hotter," I told her as I slid two fingers into her gushing pussy.

"Oh god," Jan cried as she shook with pleasure.

I took my other hand and added two of my fingers to Jane's pussy. She watched as they slid in easily.

"I feel so stretched out," Jane cried out.

"So, you're no longer a virgin?" It was a rhetorical question as I slid my finger in further.

"No, oh god that feels good, I gave my cherry to Robert."

"Your future husband?"

"God, yes."

I pulled my fingers out and moved up between her legs. Jan saw what I was going to do and started to remove her fingers. I stopped her and placed my cock on her hand which had the three fingers in Jane. I slowly moved forward pressing my cock in her body.

"Oh my god," Jane screamed shaking her head back and forth on the pillow.

I pressed harder my cock slowly stretched her open. I popped inside her and slipped all the way in. My balls were resting in the palm of Jan's hand. I held still while Jane adjusted to the size that filled her. She was panting as she tried to relax.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Jane panted.

"Just try to relax sweetheart, just try and relax," Jan told her softly.

"It hurts, almost as much as that first time with Robert. Why didn't you tell me it would hurt that bad Jan? Why?"

"If I had told you, would you have let Rob take you?"

"Probably not. Okay, it doesn't hurt anymore."

At her words, I started to withdraw, and when I was halfway out I slowly pushed back in. Jan held her hand still as she watched Jane's face. Jane propped herself up on her elbows and looked down her body at what was going on between her legs. As I slid all the way back in she dropped her head back and moaned.

"God that feels so good." Her head snapped forward as Jan wiggled her finger inside Jane.

Jane watched Jan's hand as she slipped her fingers out of Jane. Jane's vagina slowly closed around my cock as I started to fuck her. As I slid in and out of her pussy, Jane watched my cock appear and disappear slick with her juices. Jan held her hand just under my cock at Jane's entrance. My balls rubbed across my wife's hand as I fucked her friend.

"Don, fuck me good."

"I will darling, I will."

For the next twenty minutes, I pounded in and out of Jane's pretty pussy. She stopped watching my cock and just stared into my eyes. I just stared right back, smiling as her delicious pussy grasped my cock.

"Don't stop Don, not yet, not yet, I'm almost there," Jane told me softly.

I kept sliding my cock in and out of her as hard as I could. The sound of our pelvises slapping together reverberated around the room. Jan was moaning as she watched me fuck her friend Jane. I was watching Jane's eyes as I fucked her. She would glance down at her pussy every few seconds as she bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts into her body. All of a sudden her stomach tightened up, her mouth opened, and she closed her eyes tight.

"I'm coming, oh god I'm coming," Jane screamed.

I slammed into her one last time and started to cum myself. My cum splashed against her cervix and her eyes opened wide.

"Oh my god, I can feel your cum inside me. God that feels so...kinky," Jane told me as she shook with her orgasm.

I stayed inside her until I went soft and slipped out. Jan pushed me aside as she went down on Jane. As Jan's tongue pressed against her opening Jane cried out in surprise.

"What the fuck...oh god, don't stop," Jane said.

Jan was sucking my cum out of Jane's wet slippery pussy. Jane collapsed back onto the bed and just enjoyed what Jan was doing to her. I sat there watching my wife of six hours eating out her maid of honor. I had found a new sex act that I enjoyed watching. Jan made Jane cum a half dozen more times before she rose from her pussy licking. She turned toward me and smiled.

"I really enjoyed that. I didn't know if I could do that but I really enjoyed doing that. Is that how I taste when you clean me out?"

"Yes. I love it very much."

"Me too. This is something we will have to explore more," Jan told me turning back to Jane. "Are you ready to fuck her again sweetheart, I want to suck her pussy some more but I want your cum in there."