Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's very late now, maybe 3 in the morning, so it is very quiet outside. There's no cars, nor people, not even the noise of bugs. And for some reason, that makes this sound worse. It makes it feel deafening.

Each step I take, I consider what they are going to do. It's a strange parade we make, with my mom in the lead, every so often tugging on the leash. This makes me yelp into the vibrator in my mouth as well as rush forward till I'm almost touching her. Behind me my sister walks, every so often whipping my already bare ass with the belt to continue her own personal revenge. And behind all of us is my father, naked as well, head lowered, hands trying to cover his erect manhood.

What makes this the most humiliating for me is that my cock is still hard. It's rock hard like never before. Even through I've had more sex tonight than I've had in the past few months, it's still hard as rock. It's the damned domination feeling. Of being helpless and pathetic such as I am.

"Here, this is perfect," my mom announces, to which my sister actually laughs, breaking the quiet of the night when we reach the corner of the new street. They have taken me over five blocks from our house, to a part of the neighborhood I don't normally go in.

We stand on a corner lot, to which the yard is decorated. Looking at it, it gives me a feeling that an older couple live here. There's tons of benches and signs, saying how welcome everyone is as well as lots of plants.

"Come on mister rapist," my sister taunts, laughing still. Right as she says this, she grabs my collar and pulls. She forces me to walk deeper into the yard, where she leads me to behind a wooden bench. But when we approach it, she makes me walk behind it while she walks in front of it.

My sister then yanks down on my collar, damn near making me flip over it. Instead I bend over cruelly, my stomach smacking the back of it. Using her weight, she keeps me bent over the bench in this odd position which hurts quite a bit.

Again, I shake my head NO and try to speak into my gag as my sister grabs the leash from my balls and pulls it under the bench. Looking gleeful, she runs the end of the leash through my collar until the line is very tight. This forces me to keep bending over and to be still, as any movement means my balls get squeezed.

Humiliated as I'm bent over like I made my mom and sister do, my leash is tied off to my collar to make sure I stay like this. So, handcuffed, gagged and now bent over, I'm completely helpless to them. To accent this, my mom moves behind me and slaps my ass a few times to make me jump. She knows as I do, that I won't dare move because of the leash tied around my balls.

"You like to rape people, huh? Gets you off?" My sister taunts as she is still in front of me and the bench. As she says this, she slaps my face over and over again. Then, much like I did to her, she grabs the nipple clamps and flicks them, making me howl into my gag as pain racks me.

"Oh yeah, it gets him off," my sister croons as she takes my manhood in her right hand. She feels how rock hard I am. I'm so damn aroused that almost at once I start to thrust, becoming so pathetic I'll happily fuck her hand.

"Well, let's see how you like it," my mom cuts in, grabbing my face and digging her nails in. This is painful enough, but what is worse is my sister removes her hand, leaving me wanting, bad.

"Get over here, NOW!" my mom barks at my father, who is standing off to the side, hoping that he was invisible. Walking towards us now, looking as submissive as ever, is my father. He still tries to hide his manhood, but he still has an erection which makes it hard to hide.

"Move!" my mom barks at him, clearly pissed at him. Once he is close enough, she reaches over and grabs his hair, pulling him behind me and out of sight. At this, I hear him apologizing and begging her to stop this. That he could somehow make it up to her. That he was made to do all that he did to her.

Unable to move or speak, I wonder what they are planning. But then I consider what is one of the few things they could do to a man in this position. What they could do to a man...with another man.

Figuring what is about to happen, I start to struggle. I try to wiggle my hands out of my cuffs, going so far as being willing to pull the skin off my hands. I even try to resist the pain of my balls by trying to break free of the leash so I could at least run off.

But my sister grabs my dick and holds it with a warning. She holds it super tight, in which there's no doubt that she's telling me to stop. She and I then make eye contact, in which she laughs in my face. Laughs right in my face, knowing what is about to happen to me.

"None of that now, little rapist," my sister croons, and starts to rub my hard cock some. Gently she moves her hand up and down my shaft, making it feel really good. I'm not sure if she does this to calm me down, or to torture me, but it works. My eyes close and I moan softly, still remembering how great her pussy felt.

Then I feel my father's cock poke me in the ass while my mom yells at him. He's lining himself up, trying to get his cock in position to shove it inside me, like I did to my mom earlier. I had no clue he would even do something like this to a man, but he's clearly willing. Either that or he's so scared of my mom he doesn't feel like he has a choice.

My sister keeps stroking my cock, making it impossible for me to struggle at the moment. This allows my father to start to push his lube member into my ass. I begin to feel that violating feeling of a foreign object going into a place that nothing was ever meant to go inside. And as I feel him start to enter, my eyes roll from the strange conflicting feelings.

Inch by inch, my father shoves his cock in me as I remain bent over. I wiggle and squirm as he does this, the feeling of his cock inside me becoming stronger than my sister jerking me off. I know he's really not, but my father's cock feels huge inside me.

My sister then begins to laugh a cruel laugh, to which my mom joins in. The laugh is because she lets go of my manhood and steps back. Mom stands right next to her, so both can see my masked face in this position.

And then my father begins to rock his hips, moving his cock in and out of my ass. On this street corner, my father begins to fuck me, making me groan, moan and pout into the fake cock in my mouth.

"See what you made me do?!" My father then yells defensively as he begins to get aggressive in fucking me. He even slaps my ass, much like I did to my sister earlier.

"Ok, so Reddit, Craigslist, Gindr, and what other sites can we post his location to?" my mom asks my sister as my father's cock opens my ass up so he can freely fuck me much faster. Going in a daze, they take pictures of me like this, posting them to who knows where, laughing as they say they can't wait to watch me be taken all night long like the bitch I am. As my father gets even more aggressive and keeps spanking me, I can only whimper, feeling myself about to cum.