All Comments on 'Yes, Katya Pt. 04'

by nicolediamond

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GetUrCookies74GetUrCookies74about 1 year ago

Glad he finally had an orgasm

mikeylistensmikeylistensabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the storyline theme of "Yes, Katya" very much. An interesting spin on FLR, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very sexy, very moving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welp, let's see, as it's not a full belt he can easily pull himself put the back of his cage and slip his balls through the gap between cage and ring one at a time (use lube of course) and be out of the cage without need for his precious key. Or, just because the key and lock is one of a kind dosent mean it can't be picked!

The beauty of reality always makes vapid fantasy stories like this just that. Fantasy. No cage is secure, no lock unpickable, and hopefully no women like this are actually real because damn would they be annoying to be around. Demanding brats who want everything but do nothing in return.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

For fucks sake. This isn’t BDSM, it’s just abuse. Sure, an abusive husband might bestvthe shot out of his wife, but she knows how he really feels about her when he is tender and gentle with her.

Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marvelous. Engaging. It made me daydream. I hope there is a sequel.

a Femdom adept

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story

44chicken44chickenabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you. I hope there’s more to come.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 1 year ago

I loved the story. Thank you. So Much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very amusing the people who read a story just to complain about it. You already read it, you were here. Are you so angry out of shame? It's okay, it's just a story. It's not made to be realistic, it's made to please a specific kink. If it's not your kink or not pleasurable to you, then avoid the tag. Simple.

ggchuckggchuckabout 1 year ago

Well written and a nice pace. Reminds me of a book I just read, "Finding Love Through Female Domination." This kind of total enslavement is a little beyond my personal fantasies, but well worth taking the time to enjoy it. Easily in the 5 star category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are an amazing writer. I hope there are future chapters!

writerswitchwriterswitchabout 1 year ago

the ending is nearly romantic, how love and submission are intertwined. How the control of Katya is complete. Even so complete one wonders is there life after this? I am truly curious, like others, to see if you can manage to have this story continue and reaching new levels of submission. New levels of desire and power. For now, thank you for the sublime story!

AdunaiAdunaiabout 1 year ago

Haven't been to Literotica in a year (since the war started), rather nice to encounter such a fairly decent chastity story!

Regarding the detractors in the comments - if I were to nitpick, I would focus on how a large section of the tale is devoted to mundane household chores (maid fetish?), but the ending deals with permanent chastity - which is a much more fantastical fetish. That could be a logical disconnect.

And if I were to touch on the subject of abuse, my personal view is that I somewhat dislike the "deal" system of this story - sure, it's relatively fair, and only mildly manipulative, but it still feels way too conditional for my tastes. (And leaving behind my objectivity, I myself would rather see a male orgasm as a "seal of approval" of sorts for what happens next - although I do admit that it's not an objective critique. But hey, considering how folks here have called it "abuse", I feel like you may excuse my verbiage.)

Nit_suaNit_sua11 months ago

Loved this story. Captures that fantasy many of us s-types have of being found out and desired for what we are. Most importantly it’s well written. Can’t wait to read your other work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The issue with this story is that most of these women move on to another slave and stop caring about you almost all the time It's happened to me and my friends. And then they wonder why you lose your mind and hold them accountable. After they have wrecked you for every other woman. Good story though I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This was such a great story, I still think you could add more chapters to the story in the future :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernicolediamond@nicolediamond
My slave and I love creating erotic Femdom stories! I also have a blog on BDSMLR (FLR Housewife) For more of my Femdom Erotica stories, search Nicole Diamond on Amazon. For exclusive Slave Training content, see my Patreon: patreon.com/FLRErotica

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Yes, Katya Pt. 03 Previous Part
Yes, Katya Series Info