Yes, Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..."

"Is it?" She wound her fingers tighter.

"Yes, Mommy!!" Jessi cried.

Mona ordered Jessi bent over her knee. Jessi's eyes watered as the first of many strikes landed on her ass.

"You need to be taught a lesson, little girl," Mona explained, rubbing her palm against Jessi's bare bottom. "You (SMACK) will (SMACK) answer (SMACK) Mommy (SMACK) when (SMACK) she (SMACK) asks (SMACK) you (SMACK) a (SMACK) question (SMACK)!"

Jessi's eyes rolled back in her head as Mona whispered profanities in her ear. She needed her baby girl to understand who was in charge and what was expected of her. Jessi did as she was told and counted the next set of spankings as they came. By the time Mona had quite finished, Jessi could hardly sit, let alone stand. She kneeled painfully, dutifully, in front of a grinning Mona, who began eagerly licking her lips.

"Now, where were we?" she asked sarcastically. "Oh yes," she continued, bringing Jessi's lips an inch away from hers. "I was just about to make you my bitch."

Mona threw Jessi across the bed and finished stripping those tight black panties. To her surprise, she found Jessi's little cock leaking precum everywhere: across her tummy, down her thighs, and all over her nice, clean sheets.

"Someone getting a little eager?" she teased, running a nail across Jessi's swollen cockhead.

Jessi's moaning had gotten loud enough the neighbors were sure to complain in the morning. Mona stripped her dress to reveal her 36DD tits, nipples pert and hypersensitive. She needed Jessi's lips against them, tongue wet and heavy. She slid her panties down to reveal a neatly trimmed bush, damp from all the sexual tension.

"Get on your back, baby girl," she cooed. "I can't take it anymore!"

Jessi did as she was told and opened her mouth expectantly. Mona climbed onto her chest and held her leaking pussy mere inches away from Jessi's mouth. Jessi desperately needed a proper taste of Mona's nectar; several large dollops had dripped down onto her lips and tongue, and it was a salty sweet treat she had become hungry for.

"You really are a little slut, aren't you?" Mona teased, mouth open in surprise as Jessi strained against her weight, tongue desperately trying to touch Mona's labia. Mona's aroma filled her nostrils, the pungent scent of Mommy's aching folds.

"Please, Mommy, can I taste you?"

"You want Mommy's hot, wet cunt?"

"Yes! Mommy, please, I need it!"

Mona planted her pussy firmly against Jessi's lips. She writhed as Jessi began to run her tongue up towards her exposed clit.

"That's it, princess, Mommy needs you-u...!"

Jessi locked her lips around Mona's clitoris and began to suck. Gentle suction, enough to make Mona scream and buck her hips more forcefully onto Jessi.

"Are you sure you haven't eaten pussy before?" she gasped, throwing her head back. "Fuuuuuuuck..." she moaned, clenching handfuls of fabric between her fists.

Jessi was too busy to shake her head no. But she had always been curious and she had watched an awful lot of porn. She rubbed her tongue along the underside of the clitoral hood as she adjusted the amount of suction to Mona's liking. Finally Mona pulled Jessi back and stared into those twinkling brown eyes, mischievous and playful, not an ounce of fear or malice in them.

"Mommy just needs a break," she panted, crushing Jessi between her thighs. She sat back and took a moment to catch her breath.

Jessi opened her mouth so that her Mommy could see what a mess she had made. Several thick strands of cum stretched across her lips and tongue, evidence of both women's pleasure. Jessi greedily collected them onto the flat of her tongue and slowly sucked them to the back of her mouth, slowly and carefully swallowing them to Mona's happy surprise. Her mouth hung open for a moment as she wondered just how freaky Jessi could get. Some very devilish ideas crept into her brain as she considered the possibilities. When she released Jessi, her makeup had smeared badly, but Mona thought it made her sexier, like a cheap whore who'd just finished doing something naughty, like fucking her brother on their parents' bed.

"Fuck, you're hot," she moaned, biting her lip.

"Baby girl, I want you to get yourself ready to take Mommy's cock," she continued, searching the box of sex toys on the floor. Jessi had left it out from earlier. "Because that ass of yours belongs to me now, you fucking slut."

She pulled out a brand-new strapless cock, with a built in vibrator.

"You... dirty... whore...!" she gasped, standing over an embarrassed Jessi. "Did you buy this for me to find and fuck you with? On the first date?"

"Yes... Mommy," Jessi admitted, her anxiety creeping back into focus.

"I like the way you think, baby girl," Mona sighed, inserting the small end into her pussy and turning on the vibrator.

Jessi smiled, wide and triumphant as she laid there on her back watching Mona gleefully spread lube across the strap-on. She was completely nude, and while she found it a bit awkward not knowing how to be sexy for her new girlfriend, she was just glad Mona accepted her as she was. Mona was all too happy to oblige Jessi's desires: to be punished, to be dominated, to be cared for, to be played with, to be loved.

Mona finished lubing up the cock, which buzzed happily against her clit and inside her. She gasped as she took the first few steps towards the bed. Jessi was getting hungry, overcome with a deep, abiding need to be filled. Goosebumps spread over her flesh as Mona ran her hands along Jessi's quivering thighs.

"Oh, sweetie, you really need it, don't you?"

"I do, Mommy," Jessi panted.

"What do you need?" Mona teased. Jessi was helpless putty beneath her touch.

"I need something in me," Jessi clarified.

"And what's that?

"Mommy, please put it in me!"

"Baby girl, I'm afraid I just don't know what you're talking about," she insisted.

"I need my Mommy's cock deep inside my tight little slutty ass!" Jessi pleaded.

"Oh, you mean this ass?" Mona hissed, digging her nails into Jessi's bottom. It still had handprints all over it. "You know who this belongs to - now say it!"

"It's yours, Mommy," Jessi cried, tears streaming down her face.

Mona wiped them away on the back of her hand.

"Now, don't cry," she cooed. "Mama's gonna fix you right up, princess."

Mona pulled Jessi into position and placed her ankles atop her shoulders. She was impressed with how remarkably smooth they were, smelling slightly of peach and the wine Jessi had been drinking earlier. She enjoyed it just a moment longer before lining up the tip of her cock with Jessi's rose bud. The moment it buzzed against her, Jessi's eyes went wide and she wondered if she was prepared to take it all. Her vibrator from earlier had prepped her somewhat, but it was maybe half the size of Mona's massive dildo.

"You ready for me, pumpkin?"

In response, Jessi began pressing her hole against Mona's member. Mona grabbed Jessi's hips and guided the tip inside her.

"Oh, fucking God!" she shrieked.

"Should I stop?" Mona asked.

"Don't you dare!"

Mona nodded and chuckled as she watched the first inch of the shaft sink into her little girl. Jessi's moaning was like wildfire, burning her up with desire, with something feral and powerful, and it was all she could do to not plunge the whole thing in right then.

"Yeah..." she groaned, forcing more of her cock into Jessi's tight fuckhole. "That's it, take my cock, sweet pea. Mommy wants you to enjoy yourself."

Jessi was worried it might not fit.

"Fu-u-uck, Mommy, your cock is so big!" she screamed, trying to catch her breath as Mona continued to penetrate her. "It's so much, but it feels so fucking good!"

It was divine, that wonderful feeling of fullness as the cock caressed the inside of her ass, tightening around it as it massaged her insides. Mona got the best of the vibrations, but they echoed inside Jessi as that vibrator stretched her ass. It was electric, knowing it was Mona who was fucking her, sliding deep into her ass, deeper. Finally it settled further in than she thought her hole could accommodate.

"Oh, Mommy, your cock is so deep inside me!" she moaned, roughly playing with her budding tits.

"Feel that, baby girl?" Mona jiggled her hips so the cock twitched violently inside Jessi.

Jessi thought was was going to pass out.

"That's nine inches of me balls deep inside your tight hole. I own it. You're mine now," she growled, pulling most of it out and slamming it back in.

Jessi screamed and began thrashing as Mona did it again and again, pumping that massive cock deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck, choke me , Mommy!" Jessi grunted.

Mona's grip tightened around Jessi's neck, and she squeezed harder and harder the more Jessi squirmed.

"You naughty little thing! You like being choked while Mommy shoves her hard cock up your ass? Yeah, you do, you nasty harlot! Take my fucking cock, you worthless slut!"

Mona shouted more obscenities as Jessi tried to catch her breath.

"Fuck, Mommy, you're gonna make me cum! Oh, yes, yes, fuck me harder, Mommy! I need to cum so bad!"

Mona fucked Jessi so hard the bed began to creak and slam against the wall. She pulled her cock almost all the way out before ramming it back in. She did it again and again, rough and anxious like a wild animal.

"Do it for me! Be a good girl and cum for Mommy, princess!"

She slid it in one last time before Jessi began to spasm beneath her, shaking uncontrollably as her little girlcock sprayed cum all over her chest and neck. She reached for Mona and pulled her into a warm embrace, kissing her deeply and shoving her tongue down Mona's throat.

"That was the best fuck of my entire life," Jessi gasped.

"Get used to it, baby girl," Mona chuckled, pulling her cock out of Jessi's ass with a wet pop. "Because I'm not done with you."

**********

12