Yes Professor

Story Info
Giving my sexy professor some stress relief.
1.5k words
4.39
14k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I square my shoulders and knock on your office door. I hear the squeak of a chair and your deep voice call

"Come in. Oh hello! I didn't see you in this week's lecture. Everything alright?"

I shyly slip into your office and shut the door. My eyes roam your body. Taking you all in, the top three buttons undone of your long sleeve shirt, hair all dishevelled like you had been running your hand through it while you graded exams.

"I'm sorry I missed it Professor. I've had to take on more hours at work. I'm a bit behind on the readings now."

You nod thoughtfully, resting your hands on your knees "It happens this time of the year. Everyone gets pretty busy. I can imagine it must be stressful for you, especially with your final thesis due in a few weeks."

I shift my weight onto my foot nervously "I'm on track with my thesis research. I'm just struggling to find time to do the readings and summaries before class."

"Why not listen to the audio on your commute on the train and jot down notes?" He suggests.

I bite my lip and nod appreciatively. Kicking myself for not thinking of it sooner. I look you up and down. Over the last three years we have known each other you've really come to know me. My habits. Likes, dislikes, interests and routines. You always paid attention when I spoke in class and would make yourself available to me if I wanted to chat or ask a question afterwards. I'd say we're even friends. Although the line between professor and student was still firm, for now.

"You look a bit worn out". I say, noticing the dark circles under your eyes.

You chuckle and sigh "Can't be helped. Stressful times for me too with the deadline for my grading due."

We look at each other for a moment and your eyes dart to a nearby cupboard. You open it and pull out a bottle of scotch and two glasses.

"I think we both could use one, don't you?" You ask in a low, careful voice.

I take the glass and you pour me a generous amount. "Couldn't we get in trouble for this, Professor?"

"We could" you wink and then clink your glass against mine. I take a sip and enjoy the burn of the liquid as it slides down my throat. Notes of smoke and honey dance on my taste buds.

I sit on your desk and you pour me another drink. Your eyes appraise my short skirt and black stocking as you knock your glass back.

"I knew you were a rebel." I tease.

"Oh sweetheart you don't know the half of it." You lean back in your chair and sigh, rubbing a sore spot on your neck "I used to be a radical, got myself into all sorts of tight jams with my old buddies back in the day. Now if I sleep the wrong way I hurt my neck"

My fingers twitch and I ache to reach out and touch you. Without thinking I stand behind you and start kneading your shoulders, my hands pressing into sore spots "Right here?" I ask.

The sound of your answering groan sends heat flooding between my thighs. "Yeah there."

I continue kneading and digging into your muscles, working methodically and enjoying the feel of you beneath me. Your hands tighten on the arm rest of your chair.

"Thank you. This is helping."

"My pleasure" I say, my warm breath caressing your ear.

I look over your shoulder and notice the outline of your cock straining against your pants. I dig into a particularly tender knot and you groan loudly. Your hand moving to cover your erection self-consciously.

"Don't." I warn, my breath against your ear. Maybe it's the scotch or maybe it's the heat of the moment but I feel bold enough to get on my knees in front of you.

You say nothing. Too afraid to break the spell but your heart pounds and your cock throbs at the sight of me on my knees before you. Your buckle comes undone too easy, your zip unzips smoothly. A second later your briefs are down and your cock is up. Standing tall, thick and proud. My mouth salivates and I run my fingertips up your shaft lightly. You tense and twitch at my touch. I do it again and you shiver.

"Damn it, woman you will be the death of me." You grit your teeth and moan as I wrap my hand around your cock and pump it up and down, up and down.

"Like that sir?" I ask.

You close your eyes and focus on breathing "Yes sweetheart just like that....call me, call me Issac"

I lick the tip of your cock "Does that feel good, Isaac?"

"Mmmm yeah" you moan.

My mouth engulfs your cock and I take you to the back of my throat. Your answering groan sends heat flooding to my core. The sounds you make are such a turn on. I focus on pleasuring you. Stroking and sucking you off. You fist my hair and thrust into my mouth.

"I'm getting close....but...I need to feel you around my cock"

You pull me to my feet, push papers aside and sit me on your desk. You kiss me at last and our tongues slide against one another. I feel wetness drench my panties and heat bloom when you reach down and caress me through my stockings.

"These are in the way" you growl and rip my stockings at the crotch and pull my panties to the side. I gasp when your fingers spread my wetness and rub my sensitive clit. I lean back on the desk and moan.

"God, I want you. I've wanted you for so long."

You kiss me again and thrust a finger inside my pussy, stretching me. I moan into your lips.

"Are you ready for me?" The desperation in your voice matches mine. I nod and you position yourself at my entrance. I bite my lip as you ease your cock into me inch by inch until your fully inside. I wrap my legs around your waist and you hold them up for better leverage.

You thrust in and out of me steadily, stretching me. "You're so tight baby."

You pick up the pace and bury your head into my neck, kissing and biting while you fuck me. The desk rattles and you glance at the door and the clock on the wall. Most of the faculty should be gone or leaving now but you shush me all the same.

I unwrap my legs from your waist, turn and bend over your desk. You rip my stockings and panties off so you have better access. I pull my skirt up and expose my round ass to you.

You can't help but grab it and spank it. A girlish giggle escapes my mouth. You position yourself behind me and I tense in anticipation. "Keep quiet, baby. If you can...."

You enter me again, deeper this time and I can't help but moan "Fuck! Oh my God."

You grip my hips and fuck me from behind. Our bodies connect as we share this intense pleasure. Your release starts to build. You feel a tightening in your balls as they slap against my ass. You angle your cock to hit my g spot and I bite back a scream.

"That's it, just let go." You reach down and start rubbing my clit. Pleasure rushes through me at your touch and I feel a coil winding deep inside me. Tighter and tighter.

"Cum for me baby"

"I-I cant." none of my boyfriends have ever made me finish during sex before. They were always so focused on their own release.

"Yes. You. Can." You groan and keep thrusting. Your fingers rub my clit faster and faster. "I'll count you down....When you cum, I cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Professor"

Your fingers make small circles over my pulsing clit and my eyes roll. I lose myself to the feeling of your rough hands on me, the feel of your body crashing into me over and over again. I moan and squirm at your expert touch.

"Oh, that's it. Yes.....good girl."

Your praise makes my fingers grip the edge of the table so tight my knuckles turn white. My release is building and building. I'm shocked by how fast you were able to get me this close.

"Trust me. Just let go.....ready.....7....6.....5.....almost there....4.....3....oh so close.......2.....fuck....here I go....cum with me baby......1"

I cry out. My pussy clenches and unclenches around your cock. I feel you shoot your load deep inside me, your hips bucking wildly as waves of intense pleasure and release crash over you. I pant and squeeze my inner muscles tight. My whole body tenses and then shakes through my orgasm. You collapse forward onto me on the desk. Breathing hard. We pause to catch our breaths. A haze of deep satisfaction and a pleasant tiredness settles over us and I smile at you.

"That...that was..."

"Yeah, I know." you pull your pants back up and re-buckle your belt before you help me clean up and place a kiss on my swollen lips.

"If you ever need....anything, anymore of that. Let me know."

I smile, picking up my backpack and head towards the door.

"A+ for effort, Professor." I wink and leave you to go back to your grading.