Yes Professor Ch. 21

Story Info
Time for class at City College!
2.3k words
4.16
7.9k
1

Part 21 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill had a difficult night in her dorm room. She was wondering what she was doing at City College. She was so lucky that Professor Stone had decided to help her out. If Professor Stone hadn't helped her, Jill might be selling herself on the street like a whore! But, Professor Stone knew how to take care of her students. Professor Stone was the best.

Morning came. Luckily, for Jill, her roommate Martha was also headed to Women's Studies. So Martha was able to lead the way. The roommates entered the class.

"Good morning, class. This is women's studies. We will be studying every aspect of the modern woman. Now tell me class, how many of you are lesbians?" stated Willow.

Several women across the room raised their hands. They would be rewarded with harems since they were ahead of the curve. Other classmates continued to stare at Willow.

"Well, now that's not that many. It takes a lesbian to truely appriciate how to please a woman. I'm sure you agree...isn't that right..Jill?" With that, Willow pulled Jill up to the board.

Jill blushed. "Oh...I wouldn't know. I'm into guys. Not women. Guys seem to please me...at least most of the time."

"Well, now Jill, a girl like you deserves to be pleased all the time. Let's see if we can make that happen. Off with your clothes!" ordered Willow.

"Here...in front of everyone? They'll see me naked!" said Jill nervously.

"Obviously Jill! This is Women's Studies and we're going to study women. I'm so glad you volunteered your body for our class this semester. Now strip!" said Willow.

Things were fuzzy in Jill's head. Volunteered her body for Women's Studies? That didn't sound right. Still Willow was the teacher and Jill listened. She began to strip. Willow stood in the corner shaking her head.

"Class who can tell me what Jill is doing wrong?" Jill stopped. She was just in her bra and panties now. It was Martha who spoke up.

"Willow, I think that a woman should always dress to please another woman. Men want us to look sexy, but a woman should also look sexy for another woman. We should do it for ourselves. Here's my roommate. She just dresses in a shirt and jeans. Her underwear and bra aren't even matching. Jill's breasts aren't anything to brag about. Everything about her is wrong! I doubt she could please a woman at all." stated Martha.

Willow beamed at Martha. Martha deserved a 100% on that answer. Willow could see a plan for Martha. She would become an aesthetician. She'd work at City College's spa. Martha would help girls reach their full potential. Martha would be rewarded. Sluts would serve her.

"That's right Martha! Very good...now I'd like you to help me empower Jill. She's going to take her panties off and you're going to help her appreciate her body. Alright?" stated Willow.

"Alright!" said Martha.

"Now Jill finish undressing!" ordered Willow

Jill finished undressing. She stood at the front of the class embarrassed and trying to hide as much of her body as possible. How had she ended up naked in front of all these women?

"Jill, Jill, Jill...this won't do at all. This class is about female empowerment. You should show your body off to your classmates. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I want you to practice your nudity alright?" stated Willow.

Jill nodded and let her arms drop to her sides. By now Martha had come to the front of the class.

"How are you going to help, Jill empower herself, Martha?" questioned Willow.

"Well, I'd like to show the class how wonderful a woman's body is...especially in the thralls of an oragsem. But, Jill here has a hairy pussy. Women should always have a hairless pussy to please other women. I don't know if I can give Jill an orgasem. She's so disgusting." stated Martha.

"I suppose I normally would finger her until she came but she is SO disgusting. I bet a man wouldn't even touch her." said Martha.

"Hmm...you make an excellent point Martha. A man wouldn't even touch her. So I won't make you touch her...yet." said Willow.

Martha left the front of the classroom. She hadn't been given permission to leave but it was early days. Jill still stood naked exposed to the entire class.

"Well Jill, if you're too disgusting for one of your classmates to finger you. I suppose you'll have to do it yourself." stated Willow.

Jill blushed an even deeper red. "Bu..." she began

Willow was not going to have any of this woman's protests. Willow wanted to eat out Professor Stone.

"Empower your classmates, or fail the class Jill. Do it NOW!" screamed Willow.

One thing Jill did not want to do is fail her class. So she stuck one finger up her cunt and started moving it in and out slowly. She blushed even more.

"Such a lousy job! Your classmates look so bored. It's your job to empower them. Do a better job." stated Willow.

"Yes Willow. I'll try harder." said Jill. She stuck two fingers up her cunt and started moving them in and out. Her classmates were unphased.

Willow sighed. She was going to have to work harder with Jill. Willow needed to eat out Professor Stone. Professor Stone was the only thing that mattered.

The bell rang.

"Well class...I suppose that's it for today. Jill please stay after class." stated Willow.

Jill stayed. She was still at the front of the room. She was still naked.

Willow came and stood in front of her.

"Jill, Jill, Jill...I've spoken to Professor Stone, you know. I hope you want to pass this class because from your actions it looks like you don't. Can I trust that you'll take what you learned in class today and put it into use?" questioned Willow.

"I don't remember what I learned." said Jill.

Willow stared at her. Teaching Jill was going to be harder than she thought.

"No hair below your eyebrows, dress to please women and don't be afraid to pleasure yourself. The wetter the better. Do you think you can remember all of that?" questioned Willow. She hoped Jill would remember.

"Yes Willow...I understand...I have to go. I have homework." said Jill. She was still too embarrassed to mastubate in front of Willow or on the Quad. Soon that would be trained out of her.

Jill left to go back to her dorm room. It was embarrassing for her to walk across campus naked. Other girls looked at her strangely. Some budding lesbians wanted her.. Jill eventually got back to the safety of her room. There she slowly inserted her fingers into her cunt. She worked them in and out. Eventually, she fell asleep without cumming. Tomorrow was an important day. She had an art class and a meeting with Professor Stone.

Jill had tried to cum the entire night. But, she had been unsuccessful. This was one of the "restraints" that Professor Stone had put on her. Why should Jill get to cum when she hadn't pleased anyone yet? Jill attended her classes for the day. She was just following her schedule. She hadn't learned to appreciate the fact that she was going to see Professor Stone tonight. That thought alone should make her wet.

Six PM came and Jill went off to see Professor Stone. "Tell me what's been happening Jill." stated Professor Stone.

"Well, I had art class today. We looked at pictures of naked women. Classical art. We were supposed to take in their beauty and be empowered by it. It was strange. I don't know if I liked it. I might have to drop art." said Jill.

"Oh no, you can't drop art. I insist you take it. You need to learn to appreciate women's bodies. Now tell me what else did you do? You can't have spent the entire day in art class." Professor Stone was hoping that Jill would tell her about her attempts to masturbate so she could shame Jill. To her surprise, Jill did no such thing.

"I think I might be in love, Professor. I met a man today at a coffee shop. He was just so cute. He gave me his number and I'm supposed to meet up with him tonight. Won't that be fun?" questioned Jill.

"What do you mean you met a man? There are no men on this campus!" stated Professor Stone. How could this potential slut of hers be attracted to men? It was good she'd caught this before Jill had been violated by a cock.

"I know there are no men on this campus. Willow said I had some beauty things to work on SO I went off campus to get those things done. I was just following instructions I think..." stated Jill. Had she done something wrong? Jill thought she was just doing what she'd learned in class.

Professor Stone rarely ran into situations like this. It was something she liked. It was something she hated. No one had done anything wrong. But, things almost went to pieces. Professor Stone had designed Women's Studies so the women became lesbians gradually, not instantly. Willow had done her job and Jill had just listened. It was time to teach Jill that cocks were bad and men were vile.

" No Jill, you really didn't do anything wrong. But, from now on don't go off campus or I'll lock you up! Well, Jill I can't wait all day. You went off campus but you had a class. Show me what you learned in class." ordered Professor Stone.

Jill got out of her clothes like she had learned in class. It wasn't a sex strip. But, Jill was there to learn. Jill still covered herself with her arms. Willow had said that she shouldn't be ashamed in front of the Women's Studies class. So she was ashamed in front of Professor Stone. Professor Stone didn't like it when women hide themselves from her.

"What's wrong Jill?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Oh...I'm just embarrassed to be naked in front of another woman you know. I'm not used to it. You must know what I mean." stated Jill.

Professor Stone came and stood in front of the now naked Jill. She traced her hand down Jill.

"I'm afraid I don't understand Jill. The class is all about female empowerment. Here you are embarrassed and ashamed to show off your body. You also said you didn't like looking at women in art class. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were ashamed of being a woman. But, that's not true is it?" questioned Professor Stone.

By now she had reached Jill's pussy and she was thrusting one finger in and out. Professor Stone was happy that Jill had an unshaven pussy but knew it wasn't a permanent solution.

"Yes Professor...I mean no Professor...it's so hard for me to think. Help me?" begged Jill.

"Help you! You want me to help you? Haven't I helped you enough? I let you stay at this college and now you want further help? You meet up with men...you complain about your classes. Jill I don't understand you. You should be ashamed. At least you could show me what you learned in your classes! You've let me down. Help you? Pff.." said Professor Stone. She loved playing.

Jill was crying now. "I'm just trying to learn, Professor...please, please, help me!" she begged.

Professor Stone let out a big pretend sigh. "Fine Jill, but from now on you're going to have to start trusting and obeying me. UNDERSTAND?" questioned Professor Stone as she thrust her hand in harder. It caused Jill to moan.

"Yes Professor." stated Jill.

"NOW GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!!!" ordered Professor Stone.

"But...my phone is my life. It has all my info on it! Don't make me give up my phone." begged Jill.

"Jill, Jill, Jill...your life is here now. Your old life needs to go away. So either give me your phone or get off campus. This is your new life...the one that you want...right?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor...I want a new life here at City College." stated Jill as she passed her phone to Professor Stone.

Professor Stone would destroy the phone. Jill was going to be her slut and no trace of her could be left.

"Now Jill, since you have a new life here at City College there will be no more leaving campus. City College has everything you need. We have a spa and a clothing store so you can get all those things Willow wants you to get. I'll even let you use my personal account since I want you to pass. Understand?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor...I have one question, Professor." asked Jill.

"WHAT IS IT? JILL YOU TIRE ME OUT SO MUCH!. You don't even thank me for letting you use my personal account. WELL, I"M WAITING!" said Professor Stone.

"There are no men here on campus...I might have to leave in order to go get some action. So do I have permission to leave to do that?" questioned Jill.

Professor Stone stared at the ceiling. Why did some women like cocks? She'd have to train these desires out of Jill.

"No Jill, you don't have permission to leave campus for ANY REASON. I'm doing this for your own benefit. I want the best for you. You know that don't you?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, I know." said Jill meekly.

Professor Stone could not believe how Jill had treated her today. She had to remind herself that Jill was a work in progress. She drew her finger out of Jill's cunt and licked it clean. Jill was sweet. Professor Stone knew she had made her decision.

"Well Jill...I want you to study for your art class tonight by watching three hours of lesbian porn. It's your homework. It will help you appreciate a woman's body. Don't forget to masturbate as you do. I need you to come see me tomorrow. Most importantly, don't go off campus. Understand? said Professor Stone demandingly.

"Yes Professor," said Jill. she went back to her dorm room to do her "homework". Jill still was not a lesbian so thoughts of the man she'd met at the coffee shop entered her mind.