Yes Professor Ch. 25

Story Info
Jill goes to the Spa, Martha learns.
952 words
4.33
4.7k
1

Part 25 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After class, Jill made her way to the Spa, It was on the other side of campus. She was still clothed but passed several fornicating couples along the way. Jill knew she had to please Professor Stone. So Jill didn't stop to enjoy the view.

Jill arrived at the Spa. She spoke to the woman in charge. It was Mistress Rhea. Jill told Mistress Rhea that she had access to Professor Stone's personal account. Mistress Rhea smiled. "So you're the lucky, bitch she'd picked out this year! You're an ugly skank, but that's what we're here for improvement. Let's see what Professor Stone emailed us." Mistress Rhea pulled up the "treatment" that Professor Stone had ordered for Jill on her phone. She smirked.

"My, my, my...what a tear down job you are. My newest slut should be here to help me....what was her name again...Mary...Milly...Marta. Something like that, it doesn't matter...soon she'll just be answering to Slut...like you!" stated Mistress Rhea.

"No, my name is Jill. I'll always be Jill." said Jill

Mistress Rhea laughed. "Sure, you will Jill, Sure you will. I can see why Professor Stone wanted brain modification for you. Just enough, luckily you'll still be able to walk straight....that is of course when you're not on your back or knees.

Jill looked like she was about to say something. "Did I say you can speak Jill? Right now your job is to sit there and think of serving women. You're nothing but a dumb cunt and that's all you can do. Got it?" said Mistress Rhea.

Jill nodded. She knew this powerful woman was right. She was a dumb cunt. Mistress Rhea was prepping the Spa when in walked Martha.

"You smell like cum and orgasems. What did you do?" questioned Mistress Rhea.

"Well, Mistress I was masturbating naked in the Quad. It was SO wonderful all these women were looking at me. I love what you've done with my body! You're so smart." stated Martha.

Mistress Rhea stared at Martha for a brief while. "Slut, I thought we'd come much farther than this. I GIVE you a job here and let you take lessons from ME...YOUR MISTRESS Then you go out and masturabte on your own. I really thought you'd know better. I'm afraid you're in for a punishment. It's for your own good."

Around City College, Mistress Rhea was known to be as strict as Professor Stone was "kind". She did an excellent job and that was part of the reason Professor Stone kept her around. She also loved to see the "punishments' ' that Mistress Rhea inflicted on her subs. They were deliciously evil and creative. Now it was time for Martha to face the music.

"I think we'll have to do a breast reduction on you. You know I love your tits now. So beautiful, so jiggly at double Ds. But, I'm going to have to take that down to barely an A. You'll be barely budding. It'll be delightful for me to see, but not pleasurable for you at all. You'll be ashamed. You should know Slut, that tits make me wet. I gave you those double D's. You've disappointed me." stated Mistress Rhea.

Martha was crying. She had disappointed her Mistress and now her titties were going away. Martha loved tits. She was ashamed.

"Mis..." she began.

"Slut, did I say you could talk?" Your punishment is FAR from over. I still have SOME interest in little budding women, but you did something terrible. You disobeyed me SO I'm going to have to lock you up." said Mistress Rhea.

"Loc.."started Martha.

Mistress Rhea just rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe that this slut hadn't learned. She didn't have Professor Stone's patience.

"Yes...a chastity suit is just what you need. It's been designed by fashion specialists here at City College. It'll keep you always on the brink, all your nerves will be fired up, always wet...you'll almost be able to cum. But, you never will. I have the suit over here. Put it on and look at yourself in the mirror." stated Mistress Rhea.

Martha went and put the suit on. It tingled. She stared in horror as the suit morphed her body. Martha's double D tits disappeared and were replaced with barely budding breasts like Mistress Rhea wanted. The suit started vibrating. Martha thought it felt so good. Mistress Rhea had been wrong about it not making her cum. Martha came right to the brink but then the suit abruptly stopped. Martha was left wanting. She needed to cum.

"You may ask questions now if you wish, Slut." stated Mistress Rhea.

"How long do I have to wear this Mistress Rhea?" questioned Martha in desperation.

"What's the matter, slut? Don't you like this WONDERFUL present I've given you? You disrespected me so you'll wear this suit until you learn. Don't even think you'll be lucky enough to get to eat me or any of your sisters out either. Now go unpack the new boxes before I decide to punish you more." ordered Mistress Rhea.

"Yes Mistress." said the still crying Martha. She let out little mews as her suit started up again. She wanted to cum. She wanted her Mistress or one of her sisters to spray in her face. But, for now that was all in vain. Her only purpose was to serve.

Mistress Rhea turned back to Jill. "Let's get started on you little slut. We want to make you all wet for Professor Stone. I want to deliver a slut that will make her wet. You know what they say..." Mistress Rhea twisted Jill's nipple.

"The wetter the better." cried Jill.

"Good. You're learning. It's time for your treatment."