Yes Professor Ch. 34

Story Info
Cops visit City College.
1.3k words
4.08
4.1k
2
0

Part 34 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was Professor Stone's secretary at City College. To mix things up, which was something Professor Stone LOVED to do, she had 1950s values. Jill was deeply ashamed of being a lesbian. Today as she watched two voluptuous blondes 69-ing each other on her computer. She tried to tell herself that she wasn't a lesbian. She just admired women's bodies. There was nothing wrong with admiring women's bodies. It was art. She was an artist. That was what Jill tried to convince herself of as her hand drifted southwards.

She was surprised to find herself already soaking wet. The women in the film were just so hot. They were so lucky to live wherever there were lesbians. They could eat all the cunts they wanted. They were immoral skanks. Beautiful, immortal skanks but skanks nonetheless.

Jill had pride. She wasn't a dyke. She wasn't a pussylicker. No matter how hot it was. It was wrong and it was against the law. Jill just ate Professor Stone's cunt. Her quim was so delicious. Jill just loved sliding her tongue up and down Professor Stone's slit. Then, sometimes if Jill was lucky Professor Stone would spray on her face. Professor Stone was everything. Jill lived for Professor Stone and the hotbox that lay between her thighs. That was why she worked for free. Still, there had been those lonely nights when Professor Stone hadn't been using her, Jill had gotten so hungry for juice that she had gone and licked random students' pussies. Eating random pussies was so hot. Jill wished she could lick away all day and night like the hot women 69-ing on her laptop. But, she knew it was wrong. That was why she needed to report her immortal behavior to the cops.

Jill waited until Professor Stone was out of the office. She didn't want Professor Stone to know she was a rug munching dyke. She might lose her job or not be able to lick out Professor Stone! Professor Stone left and Jill called crime stoppers to turn herself over to the police.

The 911 operator at first thought that it was a prank call. But, the chief decided to do his due diligence. He'd gotten one to many complaints about City College over the years. Parents and boyfriends would complain that there daughters would come back different. They had new attributes, names and personalities. The Dean had always explained these away by saying that the girls were in a new place and coming into their own personalities. It was a good enough explanation for the Chief. Still, this new call was just SO bizarre, that he decided to send a cop in to investigate.

The Chief had always believed Professor Stone's argument that the women were acting out their first time away from home. That's why he decided to send Zoe. Zoe was the police academy's newest graduate. She could get to the bottom of what was going on.

Zoe was happy to get the first solo assignment of her career. She wanted to prove herself to the Chief. Zoe drove up to City College in a patrol car. She got out and headed to the Dean's office. On the way there she noticed women leading each other around on leashes, women openly masturbating and a strange sign that read "Dairy". This seemed unusual to Zoe so she made notes in her book. All of these things must have violated some city code. Soon Zoe arrived at Professor Stone's office. She knocked on the door.

Jill had become entranced in another 69-ing lesbian video. She knew it was so wrong. But, it was also hot. Jill didn't hear the knocking but Professor Stone did. Jill often got distracted when she was horny.

Professor Stone opened the door and saw Zoe there in her cop uniform. She had to admit that Zoe was cute. Sometimes she got so wrapped up on campus girls that she forgot about the city's variety. This woman had so much potential too.

"How can I help you today? I hope there's no problems." stated Professor Stone.

"Well, I'm Zoe and this is just a routine wellness check. We got a phone call that said a woman is here and being forced to be a lesbian dyke. So we need to check on a woman named Jill. Can you tell me where she is?" questioned Zoe.

"Jill is my secretary. She's right over there doing her work. Nothing is wrong with her. Ask her yourself if you want." said Professor Stone.

Zoe went over to speak to Jill. Jill had a little bullet vibrator buried deep within her pussy. Professor Stone controlled when she came. Professor Stone glared at her from across the office and Jill knew she was in trouble.

"Is everything alright Ma'm?" questioned Zoe.

Zoe clenched her legs together. She was on the verge of cumming but Professor Stone shook her head from across the room. Jill knew she had to say everything was alright.

"Like totes, officer...everything is super duper good! I've filed all my reports and done all my work for the day. A naughty girl must have sneaked in her while I was making coffee and made a prank phone call. You know how college girls are. But, I'm totes fine." stated Jill. Then she giggled.

Zoe just stared. The woman was odd. But, she had no official complaint. Perhaps, a student had snuck into the office and made a prank call. Zoe decided to tell the police station that nothing was wrong. The case could be closed. She turned around to head back to the station.

Professor Stone was standing at the doorway looking at Zoe. she was full of plans and Zoe was just the person to help her carry them out.

"I am so sorry for all the confusion. Sometimes Jill....well I don't' like to talk about it but sometimes she gets a bit tipsy and makes prank phone calls. Allow me to make it up to you by offering you a day pass to our campus spa. I know how hard you officers work and I'm sure you could use it." said Professor Stone as she gave Zoe a coupon.

Zoe knew she wasn't supposed to take bribes. But, it had been a rough few months for her starting out. The men at the police station were always harassing her for being a woman. They'd slap her on the ass and a few times the Chief had pinched her breasts. She could never due anything right! Zoe decided she shouldn't complain to HR. It was better not to make waves. So she went to City College spa to relax.

The full treatment that Professor Stone had "recommended" was a wise choice as she felt so relaxed. After a massage and a waxing she sat enjoying the attention that beautiful women gave her, having her nails and hair attended to. She sat there blissfully unaware of City College's oddities, and the fact that her notebook had disappeared. She was happy to let these women get on with treating her right.

Her blond hair was being teased into something a bimbo would be proud of. The extensions to her nails were a little gaudy but they did suit the new look. A look that would make the chief of police explode in his pants. Walking out of the Spa, Zoe took a deep breath in an attempt to shift the absent-minded state she had fallen into after the luxurious pampering.But, found she couldn't.

Zoe took a look at her make-over in her phone. She was astonished. It was so wrong. It was so right? Zoe usually kept her hair in check and would never wear such gaudy make up preferring a more mature look. Zoe had wanted to impress her coworker men. She had wanted to show them she was equal.

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was a number that Zoe didn't recognize but she picked it up anyways.

"Report back to the police station. Femdom forever!" came a voice. It was Professor Stone.

"Femdom forever!" repeated Zoe mindlessly as she got back into her patrol car.

Professor Stone smirked as she watched Zoe. Today, she was just Dean of City College. Tomorrow the world.