Yes Professor Ch. 41

Story Info
Officer Zoe has a fun day!
1.1k words
4.18
3.6k
2
0

Part 41 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Zoe looked on in disgust as Roger crammed down another dozen doughnuts. She knew what Professor Stone was going to do to him but she didn't think such a transformation was possible. Since both Roger and the Chief were indisposed this left Zoe in charge. She couldn't have been happier.

She walked up to Roger's desk and hit the edge with the batton. "You have powdered sugar and ice cream all down your uniform. Do you think that's any way to dress for the office?"

Roger took another bite of his doughnut "Bwut twis this the only outfit that still fwits mww." He said.

"What? Honestly, you sound like a farm animal you disgusting pig! What are you trying to say?" stated Officer Zoe as she hit Roger's desk again. He took a swig of his coffee: extra sugar, extra cream.

"This is the only outfit that still fits me." he said, as he ate another doughnut. He had been given a diet by Professor Stone and he needed to stick to it...for his health.

Officer Zoe rolled her eyes. Gods above she couldn't wait till tonight when she could have some eager college slut bury her face deep in her pussy, but for now she had a job. "Come in the back, we'll see what we have in the evidence locker."

Roger got up, took another bite of his doughnut and waddled with Officer Zoe to the evidence locker. After looking through a few boxes, Officer Zoe found an outfit. She passed it to Roger.

"This is a mumu...it's for fat people...fat women!" he said, as he wiped doughnut sugar on his uniform.

"Well, it's all we have so PUT IT ON!" said Officer Zoe.

"Yes Zoe." said Roger.

"That's Officer Zoe!" she said as Roger dropped his pants and put on the pink mumu. She stared at his bulging stomach with pride. Now he couldn't reach his own cock and enjoy his daily jerking off. That was good if you control a man's orgasms eventually you controlled the man. Officer Zoe had other things to do besides watch Roger try to jerk off all day. She had the Chief to take care of. She got in the patrol car and drove to his house.

Chief had never lived on his own before. He went straight from his parents house to being married to Pearl. The chief looked down on women but he needed one to take care of him. It was noon when Officer Zoe showed up to his house and Chief was still sleeping. There were no longer any boundaries between Officer Zoe and Chief so she went right up into his bedroom.

"Wake up!" she ordered. Hitting the mattress with her baton. Chief woke up.

"Hungry." he said Pearl hadn't been there to make him food in ages.

"What a great idea...you can take me out to lunch and then it's obvious you need some new clothes SO we can get all of that. Up, I need someone to drive me now let's go!" Officer Zoe ordered Chief.

Chief slowly got out of bed. Officer Zoe hit her baton against the bed again. Officer Zoe wasn't sure if he had the brain power to drive so she drove them to the Ferrari dealership. Officer Zoe would be maxing out Chief's credit today...after all he was only a man. She worked hard and she deserved the world. In her new Ferrari, Officer Zoe drove to the most expensive restaurant in town. There she bought dinner and a $2,000 bottle of wine. Chief looked like he was going to protest.

Officer Zoe knew it was time to exert her powers. "We need this for the station. Don't think I don't know how much you waste on unnecessary stuff like your online porn and poker accounts. I'll tell HR and you'll lose your job if you don't do what I say."

Cheif stammered. He didn't want to lose his job or pension. "Alright...Zoe." he said.

"Officer Zoe." she stated.

"Right...Officer Zoe." Chief said.

"Chief...you're wife has been so busy at her sister's but she dropped me an email about your doctor's appointment. You have one tomorrow at City College." said Officer Zoe.

"Right..City College." said Chief.

By now Officer Zoe had finished her steak. It was time to get back to work. She drove them to the station while Chief sat besides her. They entered the building and there was Roger chowing down on his 8th box of a dozen doughnuts. His Mumu was coated in white sugar. Meanwhile Fred was sitting at his desk filling out TPS reports.

The day eventually came to an end. After such a stressful day, Officer Zoe needed a break, so she got in her car and drove over to City College.

"Zoe...I'm so proud of you! You've been working so hard. I'd like to introduce you to one of my newest sluts...and to think she came to me wanting an easier life. '' said Professor Stone as she laughed evilly. "Well, the slut will have an easier life of obeying now. I'd like to introduce you to Dr. Greta."

Professor Stone dragged a woman on a leash out to Officer Zoe. The naked woman seemed scared. Professor Stone hit her on the ass with a flogger.

"Eat her pussy now, dyke. She's a cop and better than a rug muncher like you." Professor Stone's harsh words caused Greta to grow wet. She complied and attached her mouth to Officer Zoe's pussy.

"Holy shit!" Officer Zoe cried, as Greta's tongue worked it's way into her pussy. She wondered if it was even going to fit, this was Mistress Rita's work at its best. Officer Zoe wondered if it was even going to fit inside her. But, then Greta began to lick her clit.

"Jesus...... oh Fuck!" Officer Zoe screamed before it slithered inside her and wiggled, driving her crazy.

Knowing she had to please Officer Zoe, Greta buried her face between Officer Zoe's legs, using her modified lips to massage the outside while her enormous tongue wiggled around within her.

After her stressy day, Officer Zoe couldn't help herself anymore as she just wanted the sensations to continue. She wanted to cum badly as she grabbed Greta's hair and practically pushed her face even deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, yeah, just like that, don't fucking stop you rugmuncher!" screamed Officer Zoe.

Greta didn't stop, She continued licking until, Officer Zoe exploded in her face.

Professor Stone had been watching it of course, while another sub licked her out. She patted Greta's head like a dog. "Good girl!" She said mockingly. "Now you better go to sleep in your doggie bed. You have Chief as a patient tomorrow."

"Yes Professor." Greta, her face still painted in white, said. She went off to her doggie bed to sleep. Doctor Greta had come to City College wanting an easier life. She would get that but she'd never be respectable again.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate & comment.)