Yes Professor Ch. 45

Story Info
Trouble in paradise between mistress and slave.
756 words
4.22
3.3k
1
0

Part 45 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl no longer needed to worry about neighbors who lived around her house on the way to City College. Her "husband" and Officer Zoe would take care of those who complained. Pearl knew that Jade needed some modifications. She looked too old and her tits were far too small and saggy. She had her slut strip.

"Come along dyke...we're going for a walk." stated Pearl as she attached a steel collar to Jade. "Now get on the ground and crawl like the bitch you are. I suppose I can't have you scuffing up your legs so here are some kneepads to wear till we reach City College. Mistress has arranged for you to have a Spa Day. You'll have real pleasure serving. Okay now get on your knees and let's go." ordered Pearl.

Jade sank to her knees but made the fatal mistake of speaking. "Pearl...what if someone sees me....isn't it wrong to be naked?" she questioned.

Pearl was aghast. Not only had Jade spoken without permission but she had used Pearl's first name instead of "Mistress" (As was proper.) Jade knew she had made a mistake and tried to run away. Pearl wasn't going to have any of it. Jade had to learn "Punishment, dyke" is what she said.

"Slave...I need you to bring me some tape and a vibraror. Hurry up and don't be a lazy bum like you usually are. Mistress has lessons to teach." said Pearl to Chief. Her other slave had jobs to do.

"Yes Mistress, coming Mistress." called Chief as he ran bringing the items.

"I expect you to mow the lawn today, mow it naked except for your six inch heels. Officer Zoe will see if you do a good job and then maybe you can mow the town square. I'd better not hear any complaints about you being naked. If your Mistress wants to show off your body, you should be grateful. Unlike this dyke." said Pearl.

While issuing orders to Chief, Jade had tried to make a run for it. Jade still had some memories. She had a home in another town didn't she? If only she could make it to the bus station...away from her Mistress...away from this town. Jade ran down the street which was hard of course in 6 inch heels. Pearl came back.

"Dyke,I see you trying to run. If you were worth anything you'd accept your punishment but I guess you can't even do that. Professor Stone, praise her, thought she'd be able to rent you out as a high class escort. I'll have to tell her that she's wrong. Dykes like you shouldn't even be eating pussy in the lowest class joints. I think that you'll have to go around sucking cocks...the lowest job any woman can have. To think I used to like you and now you'll have a job...pleasing MEN. BLECH!" yelled Pearl at Jade who was now crying.

"Not cocks...I don't like cocks. They're nasty. I'm a pussyhound. I just want to eat pussy." begged Jade.

"Ultimately it's up to Professor Stone, praise her, but we'll see dyke. Now come along. Walk behind and admire my pussy." said Pearl as she yanked Jade's leash.

"OH...and to think that Mistress was so horny she almost forgot your punishment. We can't have that. My little rugmuncher has to learn her lesson." said Pearl. She taped the vibrator to Jade's pussy and turned it up all the way. It had been specially designed by scientists at City College to bring Jade up to the brink and then stop. Jade crawled the five miles, on her knees, to City College lusting after Pearl's pussy.

Since Jade and Pearl were Professor Stone's latest projects they were let in right away.

"OH YES, OH YES, OH YES!" they heard upon entering the office. It was Toni. She was coming down from humping her "boyfriend" the vibrator. She had been programmed to think that Professor Stone wasn't watching. Professor Stone knew. Professor Stone knew everything that went on in City College. Although she was unaware Toni had her own porn channel with many fans. Offers to buy her flowed in. But, Toni didn't matter right now to Professor Stone, she had to deal with "trouble in Paradise" between Jade and Pearl.

"Come in come in you two." She called. Pearl and Jade went into her office. Brooke, a freshman, who'd been eating Professor Stone out left.

"What's the matter Pearl and Jade?" she questioned.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)