Yes Professor Ch. 46

Story Info
Just another day in paradise.
789 words
3.91
7.4k
3
0

Part 46 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go slut, Professor Stone is busy." said Pearl as she led Jade out of the college on her leash. (As was proper.)

"Yes, Mistress." said Jade as she followed her Mistress back to their house on her knees.

"Good slut. Now it's time for the rest of your punishment." stated Pearl.

"Fag, fag...come here now." She called her former husband. Chief came into the main house from mowing the lawn.

"I thought I told you to clean the house while I was away." Pearl said sternly. She didn't like using her flogger but if Cheif didn't improve she'd have to beat his ass raw.

"I...I did." Chief said.

"The dishwasher is done BUT not unloaded. What if I had friends over? I wouldn't want them to think that I had a dirty house. SIGH. it's time for a punishment." Peal said while smiling. This was going to be SO much fun. Both her sluts would be punished.

"I was mowing the lawn and didn't see the dishwasher stop." protested the Chief.

"Don't give your Mistress excuses fag. You'll have to be punished. Got it?" she stated.

"Yes Mistress" said Chief sadly.

Pearl started opening the boxes Professor Stone had given her. She smirked.

"Slut and fag come here. I have presents for you." Pearl said. She watched as both slaves crawled towards her. It was so fitting.

"Now slut, you are going to lick Mistress out, while Fag pegs you from behind. That's okay with you isn't it?" stated Pearl.

Jade trembled. She didn't want to be fucked by Cheif even if it was only a strap-on instead of his cock. He was a man and men were...well men could never bring women pleasure. Still, it was what her Mistress had requested and she was a slave.

"Well, slut...Mistress wants an answer." said Pearl.

"Yes...uhmm Mistress. It's totes okay if, Fag fucks me." Jade said. It was going to happen no matter how much she hated it. Jade was a slave and had to do as her Mistress bid. Mistress was better than her.

"Good slut...that answer took a bit longer than Mistress expected but soon you'll be obeying Mistress in a microsecond." stated Pearl as she massaged Jade's massive tits. Pinching the pierced nipples. Jade moaned. Slut wasn't supposed to receive pleasure. It was only her job to give. So Pearl stopped.

"As for you Fag, don't think you can get out of this. Mistress has a present for you. She knows you're impotent...at least when it comes to women. So you'll be trying to fuck, Slut, with this huge strap-on." Pearl stated. Out of the boxes, she pulled the strap-on out. It was bubble gum pink with glitter. She fastened it to the limp Chief.

"Nice and girly...like you fag. It's ironic that you'll bring more pleasure e to your sister slave with this fake cock, than you ever did to me while we were married..of course it's also ironic that this rug munching dyke brings me so much pleasure." Pearl stated to her former husband and dyke slave.

"Yes Mistress." said Chief. He hung his head in shame. He wasn't a real man. He was a limp fag, unable to bring women pleasure.

"Slut, you better kiss that strap-on, get it all lubed up before Fag puts that into your ass." stated Pearl.

"Yes Mistress." stated Jade. She knew it was humiliating and she didn't want to be near a cock---even if it was just a strap-on but she had no choice. She licked the tip, sucked it and then winched as Cheif shoved into her.

Even though he truly couldn't get off, Chief wasn't gentle. He pounded Jade's ass viciously, holding her waist for support just as she clutched her Mistress thighs. Jade's face was buried deep within her Mistress's pussy. Suddenly, she knew. This was truly her. She was enjoying getting fucked like the sluttly slave that she was. A playful grin curled, and she shoved her ass against him, catching Chief unawares and partially disrupting his rhythm. He thrust in harder, smacked her ass that made her skin sting sweetly, then returned his efforts to fucking her senseless.

A knock came on the door.

"Get it fag." Pearl said to Chief. He went to the door, still wearing the pink glitter strap-on. Pearl was left unsated but that didn't matter. She was just a slut after all. Pearl buried her face even deeper into Jade's pussy. Jade came with a screech as she painted Pearl's face white.

"Mistress..Officer Zoe is here" said Chief. He was on his knees (as was proper).

"Jade, I wanted to speak to you about your husband. I think he can be useful to me." said Officer Zoe.