Yesterday Was Just a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers

Tony nodded eagerly, his warm smile practically infectious. "That's it exactly!" he said, his hand rubbing down her shoulder and onto her back now, radiating warmth through Emma's shirt into her body. "You have a crush on me. Perfectly normal, perfectly natural. And when you fell asleep, your mind drifted naturally into a happy, sexy little dream that felt very good and very intense. But you know that you'd never do anything like that, and neither would I. Isn't that right?"

Emma nodded, her breath escaping in a deep sigh of relief as the hours of tension unknotted in her head in one long exhalation. It felt so good to let go of that crushing burden of guilt and shame that Emma felt like her mind was melting. It was as if the only thing holding her brain together was the stress, and that now that it was gone, she just couldn't hold any of her thoughts together anymore. She gazed at the fountain, her eyes unfocusing until the water just became an array of sparkling light.

"It's so simple now that you understand it all," Tony said, his voice guiding her deeper and deeper into peace and relaxation. "Of course it's just a dream. It's always a dream. Whenever you find yourself doing something sexual down here with me, all you need to do is remind yourself that you must have fallen asleep again. You're just dreaming." His hands moved lower, stroking their way down the small of her back to rest possessively on her curvy buttocks. "Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

"I... um," Emma's brain struggled to figure out when she'd fallen asleep this time. She knew she must be dreaming right now; Tony's hands were roaming over her body now, caressing her ass and fondling her tits and trailing down to press between her legs with a hungry urgency. She even felt drowsy, like she was asleep and awake at the same time. But... but she couldn't remember closing her eyes. She didn't know when the waking memory ended and the dream began. And it seemed so important for some reason. Emma's exhausted, foggy mind strained with the effort of puzzling it out...

"Isn't that right, sweetheart?" Tony prompted again, popping the fragile bubble of Emma's thoughts as his fingers tugged at her fly. Her mind slumped into a dreamy lassitude, a state of passive compliance that swept all her thoughts into blissful irrelevance. It didn't matter when she fell asleep. All that mattered was that she was dreaming now, lost in a silly, sexy dream of sex and surrender. Tony had explained it to her, and it made so much sense when he said it. Emma was dreaming. It was that simple.

"Yes Master," she sighed, the words somehow feeling comfortable and familiar on her lips. She blinked heavily, her eyelids seeming to stick together for long moments as the fog in her brain thickened into a heavy pink mist. It seemed so easy to go along with the dream now, so easy to let her pants fall to her ankles so that Tony could bend her over the weight machine and pound her from behind. She didn't need to think about what they were doing. She didn't need to think about anything that happened down here. It was all just a beautiful, blissful dream to her.

Emma let out a helpless squeal of arousal, her tits rubbing against the vinyl with every thrust until her whole body tingled with sexual pleasure. Her eyes slipped shut, her mind giving up on sight altogether in favor of far more exciting senses. She ground back hard against Tony's cock with every thrust, wanting to feel every inch of him deep in her wet, sticky cunt. Even his voice became simply a warm, comforting sound in her ears, telling her things she didn't need to think about or remember until the next time she came down to the basement and saw the fountain again. Emma was good at forgetting the fountain.

Emma was good at everything Master told her to do, and everything Master told her to think. Every time she came down here and listened to Master, it got easier and easier to shape her thoughts around his instructions. And if she struggled, if some silly part of her sleepy mind tried to resist Master's suggestions, then all Emma needed to do was remember that she was dreaming again. Good girls always let themselves dream, and Emma wanted to be a very good girl for Tony now.

"...mmm, 'm a... g'd g'rl," Emma whimpered, the pink mist in her mind suddenly bursting into fireworks of pleasure as she came. Every time she came, she got better and better at being a good girl for Master. The pleasure wrapped little tendrils of soft pink fog around her thoughts, like the strings on a puppet, until everything she thought was tangled and tied inside Master's will. She was getting better and better at being more and more obedient, she realized vaguely. All her waking mind's objections were being smoothed away, one by one, until she wouldn't even notice she belonged to Master anymore unless he let her.

Just thinking about it made Emma cum again.

She came a third time before Master finally shot his load deep into her tight pussy, gushing spurt after spurt of sticky cum inside her until it was dribbling down her thighs. When he finally pulled out, Emma felt a sudden and inexplicable compulsion to turn around and lick his cock clean, her tongue eagerly flicking out over and over again until she'd gotten every last bit of his semen and her musk off. It didn't surprise Emma at all to notice that he was hard again by the time she finished.

Emma rubbed his erection all over her face, reveling in the warm, slick feel of it against her skin. Her lips nuzzled his balls, worshiping his heavy sack with her mouth. She licked her way up his shaft to the tip, then back down again, her mind lost in a reverie of adoration for her Master's cock. Every time her eyelids fluttered open even a little, the sight of it sent her sliding back down into a warm, pink dreamland that she never wanted to wake from. Nothing could shake her from this perfect, enraptured trance-

"...Tony?" Dorothy's voice was tiny, but it seemed to toll like a bell over the sound of Emma's hungry slurping. She opened her eyes all the way at last, struggling to make sense of what she was seeing-surely if this was all just a dream, she would never see Dorothy's face looking confused and heartbroken, would she? Her mind wouldn't willingly imagine the expression of shock and betrayal that Dorothy wore as she stood at the bottom of the stairs, watching with horrified fascination as Emma's frantic blowjob slowed to a frozen halt with Tony's cock still deep in the younger woman's mouth. That-that didn't make sense. None of this made sense. She looked up at Mas-at Tony, her confusion slowly beginning to dawn into understanding.

But then Tony smiled and said, "You're dreaming, Dodo," and Dorothy's expression of shock melted into a blank, plastic smile. She looked over at the water fountain for a moment, as if to reassure herself that it was still there, and nodded with slow, placid acceptance. And then, sedately, she came over and knelt down next to Emma and began to lick Tony's shaft where it stuck out of Emma's mouth.

"'m... drmmg," Dorothy mumbled around Tony's cock, her eyes glassy and unfocused as she began to unbutton her sensible blouse. Emma sighed in relief, her mind settling back into groggy compliance. Dorothy was dreaming, and so it only made sense that Emma was dreaming too. They were both dreaming a wonderful dream of Master, and all they needed to do was slip away deeper.

Emma's eyes slammed shut as she began to suck once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers
12