Yogacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked hot tub party leads to naked yoga in Mexico.
18.1k words
3.61
9.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and Marty Jestin were at a sexual crossroads in their marriage when then met Frank and Jillian. After coaxing, Marty got Mandy to commit to a Mexico vacation, but only if he joined her for Yoga one night at their local wellness center.

After yoga they let friends, Frank and Jillian Cosgrove, know about their sunny plans and they quickly invited the couple over for a hot tub party, which turned into a naked plunge, leading to some revealing comments between Mandy and Jillian as Mandy's confidence grew in her recently reconfigured body. Frank had a better place in mind and the four booked Mexico vacations together that night.

The nakedness they shared in the hot tub prompted Jillian to book a weeks worth of naked yoga for the couples as a compromise to avoiding the nude beach that adjoined the resort.

The story picks up at the Cosgrove's house, immediately after the naked hot tub party ended.

----------------------------------------------

Walking to their car, having just shown themselves, and seen Frank and Jillian naked, Mandy and Marty were silent climbing into their seats. Mandy was teasing her hair looking straight forward, Marty looked at her, his eyes wide while starting the car before turning forward and they pulled out in silence.

No words unnerved Marty.

"I'm not sure what that...." Marty began slowly, eyes darting to the passenger seat, beginning a comment that was going to be the usual slow, diluted summary of the experience.

Mandy stopped him mid-sentence by undoing her seatbelt and pouncing, moving her face to his lap, her hands quickly working the shorts buttons. They released and she slid them down and finding his cock with her right hand, semi-hard pulling it out of his boxers.

"Whhha, what are you?...." Not used to the aggression, stopping his protest.

She looked up at his face, his focus intently on driving, smiled, her lips lowered to surround the tip of his cock, his lovely head. She always admired how his cock looked, it had personality now blowing air on the soft flesh. For a moment she had a quick thought, a comparison of it to Frank's, before bobbing down onto Marty's shaft, pushing the length back into her throat.

"Oh my God..." Marty said in a hush, watching the road, veering to the right a little before correcting. Focusing on driving kept him from creaming in her mouth in an instant, her talents in this department underutilized for years.

The drive was about 10 minutes, Marty wasn't sure he had enough stamina to make it home, her wet mouth felt so good bobbing up and down. His left hand was in her hair, her hands beneath the base of the shaft, one stroking in line with her lips.

"You're beautiful, Mandy," he said, appreciating his wife's spontaneity, though seeing a shift back at the pool and hot tub. He didn't think watching her confidence strutting her naked body for everyone and the aggression she lost years ago after kid number two would result in a hummer in the car.

He looked down into his lap feeling her mouth leave his cock for a moment seeing her face looking up with a look of hunger in Mandy's eyes. He shudder while her hand slowly stroked the length, a wry grin pushing the corners of her mouth. She slid her hand down the shaft, under his balls, playing with them slowly moving them in his sack from side to side, passing each other.

"Oh, baby you're so naught!" Marty cooed, looking at the road and down at her alternatively, shifting in the driver's seat allowing more access.

"Can you make it home without releasing?" Mandy said in a giggle, not letting up, readying to swallow if necessary. "Let me know if you're close, I want it swimming in my belly."

Marty thought to himself, 'Where did this come from?' Still trying to focus on driving with her mouth sliding up and down his shaft and her hand stroking.

"Ohhhhhh," Marty moaned, pushing up, finding resistance.

It was at that moment Mandy replayed Jillian's words from that night while she was braiding her hair.

'A good blowjob features it sliding back into your throat,' Jillian told Mandy talking about how she gave Frank's large cock oral pleasure. 'It takes lubrication, you know like you see in the porn movies where the girl spits repeatedly on the head before pushing it back deep?'

A stream of spit left Mandy's mouth, her long fingers circled the Marty's head and caught the first, then second deposit. Mandy slid the spit down the shaft and back up with her hand and let a third burst of flem and salvia onto the pool and then moved her face down on his shaft quickly.

"OHGGFFFmmmpttt!" She exclaimed, the head sliding over her tongue and where it had met resistance, it slid past a good inch. She pulled back and slammed down harder, getting a total of two inches into her throat. "OOOHHHHHHGGGFFmmmptttt!"

"Jesus!" Marty exclaimed, they were just a couple minutes from their house not wanting to crash, he felt her pull back again and push hard, his left hand assisted by pushing her head down and her lips were soon at the base of his shaft. "OHHHH, Shit!! Cumming!!"

"GGHhhOHGGGFFTT!" she gagged a little the first spurt heavy, her head pulled back, sucked some air but before the second spurt came covered his head and it shot onto her tongue. Mandy swallowed, coughing and wheezing some, staying on his cock, sucking it and gathering the smaller and smaller deposits pumping out of her husband's cock.

They pulled into the garage, the slurping and swallowing noises loud and plentiful, Mandy's face not coming up out of his lap. The fragrance of cum hung in the air, the car now in park, Marty leant back.

"Mandy...." Marty said softly, his hands in her hair, the car shut off, garage door closing sharing that intimate moment of climax and afterglow, her face still down in his lap gathering. "Baby, that was special."

Mandy was not done.

Her blonde, short hair tickling the skin on this thighs, the sucking, licking, lapping slowed down and finally she rose up. Mandy's wet lips were traced by her tongue before cleaning the inside of her mouth. She stopped him from talking, moving forward pressing her lips to his and inserting her tongue deep.

The earthy, pungent flavor forever marked this moment their marriage, his hands making their way to her head, hers on his shoulders, they kissed like two teenagers in the garage out of the site of her parents, his pants undone, cock feeling the moisture evaporate of it's limp shaft exposed under their kissing bodies.

She slid a hand down into his crotch, gathering any drops trying to escape his receding shaft, her ravenous appetite for his cum new, sliding fingers up and briefly breaking their kiss to suck the drops off the tips.

Mandy's eye contact was fierce, her hand returned below and played with the limp member, their kissing continued, she pressed her chest to him, his hands pulling the shirt up, revealing she was braless the whole time after the hot tub while talking and chatting with the Cosegroves. She slid the shirt up and over her head and his mouth was soon at her chest, suckling her nipples, hands pressing into the flesh of her large and firm breasts.

"You like them Marty?" she said in a cute, coy, tone, filled with new confidence, hell a rebirth of sorts, remembering the days when all the boys wanted her. "It's why you asked me out, remember?"

Her hands were working his lifeless rod, flopping it around once way then the next. She heard Jillian in her head again, saying 'keep the sexy on, think of yourself as the best hooker in New York, paid to get your client off a second time'.

"I remember. GOD do I remember," Marty thinking of the hours of foreplay while dating, just playing with her nipples, sucking, rolling them and even laying his cock between the beautiful orbs of flesh, all because they were determined not to have intercourse until they were dating a year.

"I bet you didn't remember me ever swallowing your big, tasty, load, now did you lover?" Mandy continued with the voice, the confidence, sliding one hand under his balls again, leaning her shoulder down while her fingers brushed his taint and even his hole.

"Christ!!" Marty exclaimed, life returning a little below his waist. "Or anything like that!"

She had stopped and pushed a finger up to his tight, puckered, hole. She smiled, moved her hand back up and over his balls, feeling his shaft, noticing there was a little firmness.

"Oh Marty, that's more like it," She opened the car door, half naked, looked at him and said. "Come in and fuck me like it's our first time."

He nodded, exited the car,the shorts held to his waist somehow while he chased his wife up the steps of the garage.

Spilling into the kitchen she turned, lunging at him placing both hands on his face, kissing him hard. She pushed his shorts and boxers over his hips and let them slide to his ankles. She stepped back, letting him take in her naked breasts and slid hers bottoms off her hips, hitting the floor and she was fully naked.

Their eyes met, Marty scanning down her amazing body, and he joined her naked pulling his shirt off. He saw her total transformation, beginning with the workouts months ago, yoga together, yoga with the Cosgroves, naked with the Cosegroves, her strut and now wanting his cock hard in their kitchen.

In Mandy's head, Jillian was there saying - 'after taking his load in your stomach, do it somewhere and somehow different than ever before.' these words coming after Mandy admitted Marty hadn't gotten her off in a while.

When they moved into the house, they loved the long, expansive kitchen island in their open concept and joked how you could easily fuck on its top. Mandy wasn't real keen about getting up onto its cool quartz pushing her massive chest into it, propping up her head with her elbows, showing Marty her backside.

"Fuck me bad boy," Mandy said, her stare over her shoulder, the two horizons of her ass, alluring her soul mate to come take what was rightfully his spoils.

Marty could see the roundness, fullness that Frank admired about his wife in that moment and now his cock now erect. Marty took a couple steps forward and placed its head above the point of entry felling her pussy's heat on the bottom of his cock.

In a burst of forward thrusting motion he slid the tip down and plowed forward.

"OHHH! Marty!" Mandy said firmly, responding to his cock parting her quickly, at an angle she hadn't had ever, or for at least 20 years. "YESSSS!"

He pulled back, had only gotten 1/2 way inside her and thrust with all his weight, his hands landing on the edge of the island, all of his weight pushing her into it's ornate top.

"GOD YES!" she exclaimed, not orgasming but feeling something different. "Oh Baby! AGAIN!"

The sound of her command echoed in the empty house, Marty pressed off the edge of the island and like trying for a personal best in the weight room pumped her hard again and again and again.

"OH! FUCK! OHHHH! OHHHHHH!" She cried out, her body jiggling, breasts sliding on the island, ass cheeks vibrating and her thighs bouncing against his with each thrust. "OH. GOD. DON'T. STOP!"

Slowly her head turned to see him looking down at her ass, his face contorted, straining to please her, his body slammed into her repeatedly, she looked back at the end of the kitchen.

"Baby, YES! YES!" she orgasmed, hard, she strained to push back against him, taking her thighs off the edge, he stumbled a bit holding her hips, slamming in one more time. "OH MARTY! YES!"

Off balance the force of her cheeks against his thighs caused him to step back and she pulled off his cock, but immediately threw her hands around his neck and pressed her body into his. He felt her quivering in his arms, their lips joined, tongues danced, her touch softened.

Reaching her hand down she stroked his still hard cock, wet with her, holding it while curling into his chest, the most intimate moment in the last 20 years now pared with the most erotic and carnal moment.

"Let's go upstairs and I'll get you off again," Mandy whispered, kissing him gently, she was looking at him, not with the carnal lust she shown in the car, just as his wife who loved him dearly. "You deserve it."

The smile on Marty's face was genuine and wide, they walked the steps, her ass in front of his face, and he knew what he wanted next - To taste his wife.

-------------------------------------------------------

"It was obvious the moment she dove under the water and down on his cock, with the ol' 'find the gunboat' spending a good 10 seconds down there," Jillian said, in Frank's arms after they had fucked doggie style and sucked each other in a 69 that evening. "She still needs to resolve things within their bedroom before we get anything out of either of them."

"I wish I'd had married a nurse or something," Frank said jokingly, referencing Jillian's psychology degree and her subversive practice of the sexual counseling of the couples they met or the women she pursued. "What did you tell her out there tonight? I could tell by watching you it was an impromptu session."

"Well, what do I say needs to happen before anyone enters into anything outside of their marriage?" She said almost scolding him for the question. "I mean I just said it, sort of...

"Take care of each him early and often and the world is yours," Frank said smiling knowing this would piss his wife off.

"Smart ass, your version is so misogynistic," Jillian said, then began to go through their conversation. "Take care of EACH OTHER...You should know this by heart by now, 'early, often and on your terms as the WIFE.'"

"Until he gets the balls and takes over," Frank said, paraphrasing inserting the intended sarcasm.

"It will eventually make him assertive, as the HUSBAND" She said in her therapists voice finishing the mantra. "I gave her a simple task tonight, suck him off on the way home swallowing it before getting him immediately back and riding him hard."

"You're assuming she knows how?" Frank quipped, though remembering her naked catwalk walk, legs alternating, eyes fixed ahead, water running down her body. "Scratch that, we saw she knows how."

"Sexy as hell, wasn't she? And I gave her tips on now to take him all in," Jillian said, reaching down and petting his flaccid length, picking it up as his cock was obviously spent. Her attention turned back to Mandy. "She's kinda our type."

"Oh, the full ass on her, and beautiful eyes, hair and classic breasts," Frank said, leaning in and kissing Jillian, appreciating her soft touch on his cock and her bringing Mandy back up. "I think we'll need 'back up' on vacation though."

"Yeah, go ahead and call around, it won't hurt either way," She said, letting his cock drop. "I love the possibilities of a 'chance meeting' also, so much fun AND it gives them insight on what their vacation could be."

"Following up with them tomorrow?" Frank said knowing that would be the plan.

"Always the day after you see someone naked," Jillian said and swiped he fist at his shoulder in a playful 'you know better' action. "We're doing lunch. And you both are golfing, correct?"

"Yep," Frank said. "He can't turn down the 'Country Club'. Did she mention what he needs to do better in bed? I can help on my end."

"The usual, not aggressive enough, low stamina, just routine," Jillian said, smiling at him leaning onto Frank's chest. "I just assured her most men go quick the 'first time', and let her think back to the times they had multiple rounds get it up again and it last longer. She'll figured it out."

Jillian kissed him and the both rolled over to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

The script in Mandy's mind changed the minute Marty slid down her body, pressed his mouth to her pussy, her body electric to his touch wanting to send a surge.

She moaned in pleasure, the action produced a ticklish sensation that his eagerness and aggressiveness elevated her energy and felt different in a good way.

"Oh baby," she sighed arching her back, running her hands over her breasts, playing with her nipples, thinking of Jillian for the moment, her wisdom, words and sexiness, opening Mandy up about her attractions. "Ohhhhh....Mmmmmmm."

Marty instinctively gave his wife what she wanted, without words, inspired by her willingness to lead, birthed from the moment they talked about stepping out of the country, culminating with their relationship with Frank and Jillian.

"On Lover, yes..." she sighed, legs wide, using her flexibility to open up giving his face, his mouth, full access to everything below.

The hot tub and pool water made for a less raw taste and smell and Mandy's secretions of her orgasm in the kitchen were pure in their flavor. Marty's tongue lapped from the bottom to the top, sticking out in a pointed manner, trenching from the bottom into her before sliding up as deep as he could maintaining the depth moving up, getting deep in her plumb flesh.

"OHHH! AHHH! MMMMmmmm," Mandy said, feeling a little shock wave of pleasure riding his tongue and it sliding so far and running over her clit. She moved her hand to the hooded opening at the top, her ring finger the best at stimulation she had found. "Ohhhhh, Mmmmm...."

His short, brown hair was in Mandy's fingers, massaging Marty's scalp, his mouth opening inside her, letting lips slid back over her lower lips, then he would dive in with his tongue again pushing deep from the middle and twisting, moving up and down.

Mandy squirmed, feeling the sensations build, her fingers now working together on her clit, parting her labia, she was close to orgasming twice when she hadn't twice in a month in recent memory.

"Oh JESUS, MARTY! YES!" She wailed and came again, this one different, more juice, his tongue getting the results, he lapped bottom to top over and over, swallowing her gift to him, taking her fragrance and taste in, drawing satisfaction from satisfying his wife twice.

He released her ass that was cupped in his hands, moving up, her hands went to his shoulders, he got to her face and they shared her taste in an impassioned kiss. All of their senses exploded, his arms reached down rolling her legs up over his shoulders and he entered her pussy while their tongue pressed and twisted together.

"JESUS FUCK! OH!" Mandy exclaimed, his cock balls deep and each thrust meant to get himself off. "OH. OH. Oh. Ohhhhh!"

A chest press up and he was hovering over his wife fucking her hard legs over Marty's shoulders, fucking for self-gratification, fucking like this for the first time in a long time.

Mandy held onto his arms, her legs on his shoulders, his hips thrusting and driving into her for their own pleasure and that was all. It was fast, hard and deep, she felt his dominance and liked being an object for the moment.

"AHHH! AhhH! Ahhh!" Mandy yelped, her mouth wide open, head kicked back, breasts bouncing and swaying to the force of his entry. "OH GOD! Marty!

It wasn't an orgasm, but it was something, her body quaked and shivered, his cock sliding in and out of her at a pace not seen since they were dating. She was ready for a longer ride, her hands moving to his hips, feeling the drive.

"Ride me baby! Ride me hard!" She said, wanting to spur him on. She moaned in disapproval as she felt him leave her cunt. "Ohhhh, baby...noooo."

Her disappointment was short lived, he spun her around, propped her up on her knees and was soon inside her from behind again. His change showed her control, that it was all about him and how he wanted her cunt.

She got up on all fours, looking back at her conquering husband, taking control like Jillian had said would happen if Mandy started the sex tonight. She pushed back against each hard thrust, getting more and more from his cock, the fucking sensations different because she was opened up.