Yogacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want all of you," Jillian said into Mandy's ear, neck, kissing, sucking, moving up and down, breasts getting squeezed and pressed. Jillian's leg split Mandy's, pushing against the crack of her round ass, lifting, letting her body rise on her thigh.

"Ohhhh," Mandy breathed into the air, letting her legs relax, feeling her pussy lips running along Jillian's flesh. Again hesitation seeped into the perfect scene and when Jillian let her down, she was relieved.

In that moment Mandy turned to face Jillian, initiating the kiss and she felt Jillian's hand slide down her stomach and reach the intersection of her legs. Fingers parted around Mandy's clit and opening, a finger sliding over the clit, and Mandy took a step back again. There was a reflex in her mind, both physically and mentally.

Jillian smiled for a second, then kissed the object of her desire hard before leading Mandy out of the pool, drying her off before placing her on the bed for the massage, where they continued their dance right now.

Jillian pressed into Mandy's shoulders deeper now, with purpose to find each muscle and the tension points. Her strategy was simple, and she felt Mandy was ready, moving her hands down to the scapulas, Jillian asked Mandy.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" she said, her hands moving a little further down along the ribs until she found the waist. There was not an immediate answer.

Mandy froze in her mind, enjoying Jillian's hands, her mouth, her body, just being naked and playing together. The next step, fear of her responsibility and failing deeply many years ago in the past, causing negative waves, undoing Yogi-Ma's words. She couldn't respond.

Jillian gripped Mandy's waist and spun her around, the startled look barely gone when Jillian straddled Mandy's body above the waist, her breasts proudly presented above them, leaning in to kiss, Mandy couldn't help but place her hands on them, and then down Jillian's body to her hips.

Jillian kissed her, tongue aggressive, hands on each side like Marty would be doing fucking her, Mandy could feel his penetration in that moment, and see her instead. Jillian pulled away quickly, looked directly into the object of her desire's eyes and asked again, "Do you want me to make love to you, right here, right now?"

Mandy turned her head to the side, ashamed at the negative feelings, she did want to, but her body and mind were failing her.

"Can we talk first?" Mandy heard herself in an out of body moment, now looking into stern eyes that grew soft.

"Of course," Jillian said, sliding off of her, taking her hand and leading them both out onto the patio in the warm mid-morning air.

-------------------------------------------------------

Carol led Marty and Moxie to the bar, wading out into the waters, telling him primarily the history and how this bar is maintained with tides and such.

"It's on flotation with tension coils below so it doesn't bob up and down, just rise slowly on a timer," Carol said, signaling to Gustavo a round of shots. "It has a sensor that can judge if the tide is rising or falling too fast and adjust."

"Gracious," she said to the young, naked, man standing on a platform, not in the water. He was slender and fit. Carol handed the shots to them both, motioned for another and proposed a toast. "To your week-long enlightenment, may it fulfill you and bring you closer to you true inner self."

They down the shots, place them down and the second were soon in their hands. Moxie held her glass up high, relaxed now and not nervous.

"To new beginnings, that over lap or start anew, blending into the old," Moxie smiled and they downed them.

"I should check with Maiden at the door if Yogi-Ma had any instructions for me," Carol said to Moxie, Marty a little disappointed she was leaving the minute the tequila shots hit his bloodstream. Marty watched her stride away out of the water, his reality coming into focus, sitting at a bar, in the middle of a nude beach, nude himself with a woman he just met.

"Come here often," Marty said jokingly nervous to Moxie, who just looked at him for a moment, ordering a third shot and beer.

"Your friend has drawn Yogi-Ma's attention," Moxie said, her long hair in the water, where sitting on the bar stools submerged brought the water to Marty's waist, it was just under her breasts. Marty found the slight movement of the water relaxing, seeing her quarter sized nipples flat to her breast quite alluring.

Moxie's less nervous demeanor brought a light to her face, showing strong European lineage, and high cheeks, eyes a little closer together than most. "How long have you two been in open marriages?"

"Oh, well, we...." Marty began then Moxie slid the shot glass into his hand, standing now, presenting herself to him, close enough to kiss as she held the shot glass high.

"To new friends," She downed the shot, Marty followed, and in move movement set it down, put took the beer, holding it to her chest and he felt her other hand slip to his cock under the water.

"Oh, well, hello..." Marty said, surprised at how hard he became in an instant, his penis growing fast in her hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that's her intention?" Carol asked Maiden at the door leading to where Yogi-Ma and Frank disappeared.

"No one until Noon," was her direct order. "Does that mean....?"

"It's been a long while since, well, I'm guessing it does," Carol said. "Don't assume anything until she says, however it wouldn't hurt to put everyone on standby for a message at 1 p.m.'

"I heard about the last time..." Maiden said.

"Never assume, but it sure looks like that could be brewing," Carol said with a sly grin. "She said never again, so don't count on it until we hear."

"Thank's Love," Maiden said, leaning in and kissing Carol deeply, her hand pressing into the flesh of Carol's breast.