Yogacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dried him first, leaning over foot to head, taking time to breath on his cock, limp with satisfaction from multiple uses their first time south of the border. His turn he spent time on her breasts, nipples, dabbing at first and then pressing into them. They kissed, letting towels fall before melting into the bed sheets.

Naked they slept in each other's arms, satisfied, filled with each other.

That was until the phone buzzed with a text around 1 a.m.- "Don't forget, naked yoga tomorrow morning 8 a.m. bitches!" - Frank's words, reminding them of subject matter covered that night and the impending parade of their naked bodies.

They fell back asleep and slept hard, and both contently with a dash of nervous anticipation for the morning reveal.

The first alarm set went off at 7 a.m., Mandy snoozed it and said, "we showered last night". The second and third sounded before Marty got them both moving.

A nub of a pony tail pulled Mandy's hair away from her face and froze the blonde hair up and around her skull. Marty hadn't seen this look in a long time, highlighting her high cheek bones and slender neck that melted into her strong shoulders which then blended down to her ample bosom.

He slipped into shorts without underwear and a loose tank top; Mandy into bikini bottoms, shorts and then a bikini top. She had a nice beach cover that accented her look nicely, her natural beauty without makeup what stunning.

"Ready to get naked?" Marty joked, looking his beautiful wife up and down. "You're amazing."

She tried to play his compliment off, but she loved it and kissed him hard, rubbing Marty's crotch, and looking seductively up at him. "You don't look so bad yourself, and I have you to thank for all of this fabulousness."

She did a quick twirl, the beach cover continuing when she stopped and switched direction, her breasts bouncing nicely while she framed her body with game show hand gestures.

"You put in the work," Marty said, it was his turn to be drawn to her beauty and compliments. They hugged, kissed and went out the door. They were happy, content and walking into a firestorm of sexual temptation.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Where are they?" Jillian mused, already naked and in the front right corner of the yoga area. She had been tanning without a suit on in preparation for the trip, her golden skin blending nicely into her the pale pink areola of her nipples, and already pointy tips, the slight coolness of the morning rushing over her skin.

"Like we can talk, Dear." Frank said flatly getting a toche' gesture from his wife about them standing their friends up the night before. He drew the usual attention he got at naked beaches, a head turn every now and then or hidden stares. Some women look and smile when caught, not afraid to check out the endowment. "Did you have to pick the front?"

Jillian laughed, the area was filling up, maybe 20 people, mostly couples but some singles where lined up with their mats on the carefully groomed and packed sand beach area just inside two rock formations. "The cove" was a beautiful backdrop and they were promised a sunrise session later in the week, as the clouds covered the horizon this morning, sunlight pushing through some holes making for a memorable first morning.

Marty and Mandy approached the entrance between the rock formations, a stand up sign placed there announcing "Naked Yoga" in large print and then in cursive, story like instructions. The couple stood, still clothed, reading the following words:

"Please leave your clothes, and conventional thoughts, on the rock formations while one of our kind staffers will watch over them for you. Well, at least your clothes anyway :)

As you walk forward feel the worry, the self-conscious thoughts, maybe the bravado, strip away and prepare yourself for the words and wisdom of 'Yogi-Ma' our teacher and soon to occupy a place in your being.

By walking forward, naked to the sky as our creator had intended, it is your declaration to follow the words, direction, touch and handling of 'Yogi-Ma' steering your body and mind towards inner peace and understanding.

Let your senses guide your feelings and let your feelings guide your thoughts and let your thoughts turn into actions. We are hardened by the world, let Yogi-Ma soften your being so it can be shaped.

Walk in silence to your spot repeating the following intention inside your thoughts - 'I am clay, she is potter' and sit, eyes closed until we begin.

Silently Marty stripped off the clothing covering his body, waited as Mandy finished doing the same and hand in hand in silence they moved to set down their cloths. He kissed her gently and smiled, still in silence, repeating the words in his head. Mandy put her hand back into his and they walked to the beach.

Jillian waved at Marty, not noticing Mandy right away, her hair threw her off a little, then smiling seeing Mandy's creamy neck and shoulders, leading down to her amble, firm and jiggling breasts.

"She really is beautiful," Frank leaned into Jillian and said. "Makes 'Barbie two hole' look like a homeless vagrant."

"Aww, stop it now Frank," Jillian said defending the woman they just shared and spent the night with, not liking her husband's superficial judgement on the experience. "You and 'Muscles' sure turned the little blonde out though. But yes, Mandy's stunning."

Mandy waved low, saying the intention, tying to get lost in the moment, but seeing Jillian naked again began to occupy her thoughts. Hearing Marty give her permission to 'be with her' held her attention all night.

Frank was disappointedly turned, his endowment visible for only the people preparing Yogi-Ma's mat and what were copper bowls, glass bottles and chimes. Mandy smiled seeing her friend, feeling the comfort of their nakedness together in this space, admiring her athletic body, firm breasts and naturally curled hair.

The middle right was the only area not filled and Mandy and Marty slid as close from the outside as they could, next two a couple of women in their early 60s, or late 50s, good shape and thin. They eagerly made room, Marty noticing more bush on the pair than the younger women, an age thing he thought before repeating the intention.

The silence was deafening and soon all of the participants sat cross legged, eyes closed on their mat in silent meditation, all seemingly following the instructions repeating the intention to themselves - 'I am clay, she is potter".

There was a low tone, not loud, the vibrations almost felt more than heard. It settled into a droning hum as a petite local rubbed the edge of one of the bowls continually. Marty quickly shut his eyes, mesmerized by the words he had read, the tone, the air against his skin and the moment he felt he was sharing with what was nearly two dozen people.

"Open your eyes my children and look around at beauty your neighbor brings this morning, and this sea of open and bright minds ready for new thoughts. This truly is a fine morning our creator has given to use to share in union. Let me guide you to freeing your body of tension and your mind of it's shackles."

Yogi-Ma had spoken to the flock.

The tones increased both in number and intensity and Mandy could see everyone looking around at each other, some smiling, some stone faced, but impressively no one was talking. Heads turned from one side to another, eyes met, bodies were scanned, smiles and nods exchange, and the number of connections mulitplied.

Yogi-Ma stood up, Marty was immediately taken by her beauty, her curly salt-n-pepper hair, moderately sized breasts, still holding some shape. He put her at late 40s early 50s, defined musculature with a very slight belly, gorgeous hips, legs with broad shoulders and tall.

Something shimmered around her waist.

Her majestic shape stood arms outstretched while Yogi-Ma looked out over the group, a variety of nationalities, races, hair and skin colors. Mandy scanned across impressed at the number of couples but also noticing single people along the edge naked observers sitting on the rocks as the naked beach was just to the left.

Marty looked at Mandy who tilted her head in a shy motion, then her eyes looked up and met his, he felt her connection.

"Men, women, lovers, and friends" Yogi-Ma started standing tall and settling her hands open to the group at her waist. "Join me in mountain pose and let the sun touch the flesh of your bodies, giving it warmth."

Everyone felt the charisma in her voice, her seriousness, the low and powerful tone, she took them all by the hand at one time with her words and they rose together standing, hands at their sides.

"Close your eyes again children," The tones were variable, now a second naked local was sliding a finger around the edge of the bowl, intermittent strikes with a wooden tear drop shaped mallet. "Breath in for a count of three.........exhale in one forced breath...Inhale for a count of three.........exhale with intent again."

They repeated this action, Marty feeling the depth of air almost like a shot of tequila, saturating his blood stream with oxygen, she had them repeat the cycle.

Jillian strained her head back and peaked over at Mandy, the beauty in her face relaxed, lips cycling through the breaths, chest heaving up and down, turning Jillian on seeing her totally dive into the moment.

Marty seemed as dialed in, opening his eyes occasionally, peaking at Yogi-Ma as everyone sighed out together.

"Now let your breath come in naturally and with your next inhale, bring your hands up high over head and look up, holding there....Yes, that is it my children....and down to your side on a quiet exhale bending at the hips, reaching down to your toes, gently touch the mat and return up...reaching high for the sky."

From the edges seeing naked bodies moving in unison had to be a sensual and beautiful site, most of the group having yoga experienced mirrored breath with playing off each other's movements.

Mandy felt a sense of immediate community, tying her extensive yoga experience with the expert actions of the group. She felt Jillian's eyes from the left, her head turned some, not getting eye contact.

"Let gravity take all things relaxing your knees, bending into forward fold...hang, dangle, sway if you'd like, let Mother Earth pull on your parts." Yogi-Ma continued, Mandy first noticed gravity pulling he breasts to her neck and slipping to the side, never having done poses without a sports bra on, the natural feeling comforting.

Frank felt the sway of his hips translate into his limp penis, though some feeling of slight blood rush from the vision of bodies around him. It bumped into one thigh then the other, giving anyone looking up a nice pendulum to view.

"Feel Mother Earth and place both hands on the mat, sliding down and back into table top," Yogi-Ma said and then followed, her breasts pointing downward, her hips swinging seductively side to side. "Take a movement or two on your own, feel the strength and fluidity of your fine shape grounded to the earth. Feel one with it, one with each other, and one with me, our connection through the earth that birthed us all."

Jillian turned her head to the right seeing Mandy's front half, her breasts...oh, her breasts she thought, her lips, and that hair pulled back, the movement, words and sounds germinated held desire deep past her mind, into her heart.

"Your hands line up to your shoulders, your knees to your hips, pivot and sway, staying connected with her, with the earth," Yogi-Ma continued a series of minor instructions, Marty even noticing Yogi-Ma's detail and seeing her scan the group while extending the time in each position, letting the group feed off each other while scanning everyone's bodies.

"My children move your hands one width ahead, tuck your toes and show me down dog," Yogi-Ma said now moving out into the group, stepping away from Mandy and Marty. "Pedal your feet, and alternate between down dog and child's pose, while I come around to adjust. Push your hips up and back, chest towards your knees."

Marty slid his hips skyward, picking up his knees and pressing into his hands on the mat. He looked back, between his legs, past his dangling cock and balls, seeing two hispanic women directly behind him, their dark hair now brushing the mat.

"Square hips, that's very good child," Yogi-Ma continued to talk loud, moving around laying hands and adjusting bodies. "Your body heats up, hold the pose. Mmmm, I like that."

Frank heard that little "Mmmm" and wondered, his cock swayed and the young early 20 something behind him kept sneaking a peak forward, seeing him looking back. He could make out subtile's sighs.

"Elbows tight, ohhh dear, yes, like that," Yogi-Ma said and there was a semi-audible gasp from the mouth of who she was adjusting with her hands. The tones were multiple, some chimes, and ringing rim rubbing.

Jillian dropped to child's pose, the strain on her shoulders too much, many naked yogis dropped and soon Yogi-Ma announced, "Take child's pose...melt your shoulders into the mat, your arms straight out."

Frank stretched out and suddenly felt hands on his biceps/triceps, the smell of peppermint oil, then it's feel, her hands pushed up his arms. The smell mixed with an earthy cologne, he felt her presence near his neck then Yogi-Ma's whispering voice.

"You are special, my child," she said her hands moving up his shoulders, weight pressing forward over to his back and down stepping beside him "Show me your best downward dog."

He moved back and up, he felt her hands near his right hip pushing them up and back before sliding down to reposition his feet. He looked back, seeing only the top of her bushy, black-grey, curly hair, feeling the follicles brush his knee, just inches from his cock. She moved fingers up and over his naked cheeks, her hands expertly adjusting, she ended near his ear whispering again.

"Hold firm there, feel the tension, yet breath through it," her hair again brushing his shoulder, cheek, before she stepped to Jillian.

You could hear Yogi-Ma applying essential oils to her hands, the cupping and rubbing to make the oil warm, the noise soothing and almost sexual. She squatted down to Jillian, Frank peaked over and noticed her trimmed bush matched her hair, Yogi-Ma studying Jillian before whispering in her ear.

"Show me your strength in your downward dog, Sweetness," Yogi-Ma waited this time, then applied her hands to Jillian's shoulders pressing forward and down the pressure moving her hips higher. "That's it. That's very, very it. Lovely."

She ran them up her back, fingers just brushing the top of her ass cheeks and down, before sliding past her hips to standing behind and pulling her back at the waist. She moved away without another word, the scent of peppermint and the sweet burn of it pulsing on her flesh.

Yogi-Ma made her way around to all 25 yogis on their mat, moving them into downward dog, correcting them, applying essential peppermint oil, whispering affirmations. Somehow in the rotation Mandy and Marty were last, holding downward dog and alternating with child's pose was arduous, and it was causing some sweat to pool on Marty's face.

"Child's pose," Marty and Mandy heard simultaneously, as Yogi-Ma knelt between them then both felt a tap on their shoulder and they turned their heads inward, looking at her and saw each other. "Bring your mats to the front with me my children."

She walked away, they stared at each other for a moment and in unison stood, took their mats. Yogi-Ma was standing about five feet from the front of the group, center, about 10 feet from Jillian and a littler further from Frank. She motioned to lay the mats down right there for all to see.

They heard Yogi-Ma say "child's pose", both Marty and Mandy dropped and spread out their knees, Marty's cock brushing the mat with its tip and shaft.

"Hold child's pose while I gain the eyes of the flock," Yogi-Ma instructed. "Close your eyes, strip all inhibition away and let me mold you now."

Her voice was seductive, yet calming; forceful, without demands; clear, while talking generally. Her voices elevated and lifted up over the group.

"Let Yogi-Ma strip you down to your inner being, letting the ridged frameworks in your minds cast into the dumpster and construct a new narrative you can live your life by," Yogi-Ma said, taking a deep breath, squatting down to talk to Mandy and Marty directly while talking still to the naked yogis. "Take off the cloak your parents, your spiritual leaders, your teachers and our society have draped over you, covering choice. See all the rules, the conformity tossed away and be expressively free."

The music built louder and louder, then faded; louder and louder, then faded, pulsing like a heartbeat, like the throb of an erect penis or full, plump lips extending out of a vagina.

"Feel the heat of the rising sun, the wash of the waves, now think of one thing. One thing You, and you alone...." She paused, the video scroll playing in Mandy's head showed things, one thing, seeing Marty's arms, her kids, the gazebo in their back yard at home, all things she loved. "One thing you alone....desire."

Jillian's body, lips, hair and face popped into Mandy's consciousness, flickering to Frank's cock before returning to the woman she almost kissed last night.

Marty's mind was like a television flickering between channels, his focus had waned to a young couple who was holding hands watching them, his consciousness of his nakedness slipped back. The trance Yogi-Ma had them in the music overtook embarrassment his mind seeing the couple the Cosegroves were with, the beautiful people at the resort.

Marty opened his eyes and briefly saw the older women out of the corner of his eye, but closed purposefully and forced his desire upon Mandy, who had been magnificent in bed since the hot tub party. He then realized, he had seen his desire...all of them...

"Rise my children, make your way to table top, then rolling your legs under to an easy seated position, please let me teach you," Yogi-Ma stood tall in front of her new flock, and between the two lumps of clay she was about to shape, arms extended, palms to the sky.

All eyes were on her, she looked down at Mandy and Marty and then back up before speaking and delivering instructions directly to them.

"Child's pose, simple, a resting position, right? But is it really? Do we rest only because the rest is harder? We often miss opportunities on the mat, like in life." Yogi-Ma moved to Marty, putting a foot on each side of him. "Nothing in life is given, it must be desired, worked for. My Children at my feet, push your hands out inch by inch until your forehead is pushing into the mat, not resting."

The tension grew quickly in Marty's stiff, male, inflexible body, putting strain on his shoulders, his abdominals engaged and he began to elongate. He sensed her over him, the warmth and the fragrance drifting down before all of a sudden her hands were on his upper back pushing downward.

"Ground your body, pressing chest into the mat if possible," her weight being transferred, he heard his back crack, and he did manage, with flexing and extending with his breath, to get his chest there. She let up her pressure and he stayed. "Very good, I see you working the muscles that lay dormant all day elongate."

She moved to Mandy, and pushed more at her waist, her body more limber and she was already there.

"Reach, child, reach out ahead, all while pushing your hips back." Yogi-Ma held her, straddling her in front of the group while she gained only millimeters, then released her, and stood by her feet and behind. "You have reconciled with your intention, with your desire. Acknowledged, be sure to pursue and continue to flatten on your mat, you are so close."