Yogacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, he thrust in hard and held it there, twisting and pushing, getting every inch deep and then slowly pulling out letting his tip slid through her round ass cheeks first, pussy second, his hands pushing them together.

"MMMmmm, Babę," Marty said, his first words in a while. He kept the pressure from his hands and pushed through the ass flesh then into her pussy, not really having the length, but releasing the pressure as he slid into her wet cunt. "Ohhh, divine."

"Glad you like it Stud," Mandy said, this awkward exchange repeating, his hips pulling back, hands pressing, then back through. This pause brought a rush she hadn't had and now is shaft slid over ass flesh first. His motion got faster, the sensations deeper, her body was charging again. "Mmmmmm...Mmmmmm....Ohhhhhh....Ohhhhh"

He let go of her cheeks and started pumping her tip to base, thrusting and rocking her, she watching him over her shoulder, hair off to the side, breasts swaying below her. Marty locked eyes with her and smiled, then closed them, popping against her ass with his thighs with each long thrust.

"Oh God! Fuck me Marty!" she exclaimed, orgasming a third time, looked forward, he quickened, quickened, feeling her wetness in all the flesh and then pushed forward.

"OHHHH YESSSS!" He exclaimed, his second load of the night shooting out into the other end of his wife, he thought further propelled his milky white cum. Marty pushed forward collapsing on her back, still inside, her elbows dropped keeping their hips up, the warmth filling Mandy.

"Oh Jesus, I love you babe," he said and rolled off of her.

They slept in each other's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking amazing," Mandy said said to Jillian, sipping her tea replaying Marty's two attacks of her from behind. "He took over once he had his second woody, is that typical?"

"Hey, typical is something you do a lot. Once you take control, anything is possible and nothing is typical. Does that make sense?" Jillian asked, setting up her next thought, sensing Mandy was further down the path towards really opening her up. "Lovemaking is like any 'game' where it move and counter move. You can be defensive, offensive or alternate in some variety."

"Sort of, I mean Marty has always driven our sex," Mandy said, looking intently at Jillian, her white cami framing her athletic breasts with a cardigan on, that frilly hair just perfect around her face down past her shoulders. "He was amazing..."

"After YOU were amazing! I mean look at you, you're absolutely glowing!" Jillian said, leaning in her cleavage opening to Mandy. "I suggest you initiate again tonight."

"Seriously??!!" Mandy said surprised, somewhat satisfied to live in the moment of their coupling last night. "I'm not sure...."

"Oh come on now, pretend I'm Marty, tell me what you want right now," Jillian said scooting up on the chair, setting her pretty new friend up, coaching her away from conformity.

"Oh I can't..." Mandy started doubting herself, looking down, embarrassed to talk like that to Jillian. 'If she only knew...' Mandy thought.

"Stop that and look at me," Her hand reached out touching her cheek first, sliding to her chin and lifting Mandy's eyes to me hers. "Tell me what you want sexually right now if you could have it, all boundaries erased. Talk to me like I was Marty."

Mandy paused, her eyes briefly moving down and up to meet Jillian's again, Jillian's hand left her chin. Mandy was confused, was it about what she wanted from Jillian in this moment because her mind was drifting "there".

"I want...your tongue pushing inside me," Mandy said, not sure if she was talking to Jillian or forecasting tonight with Marty, reliving the moment she shared with Jillian in her mind and Marty tantalizinng her pussy with his mouth.

The slow smile was hypnotic, Jillian sitting back, keeping eye contact, picturing her hands opening Mandy's legs, diving down. She broadened her smile, "There. That wasn't so hard now was it? Telling someone what you want, so if you can do that with me, you can do that with your husband."

"But what if I ... " Mandy started, realizing she wasn't clear and maybe Jillian thought the comment was directed at her.

"Shhhh, now child, save it for tonight," she said, her spell cast, the build up began and continued syrupy sweet over the two weeks before they flew out to paradise, where everything would change.

-------------------------------------------------------

Frank surprised Marty, inviting him to the "country club" several times over the next couple weeks, to hit in their indoor golf simulator.

"We have a member, who knows a guy who works the Masters and he got us the download for Augusta," Frank said bragging. "It's amazing."

It was excess to the max, the simulator had three screens, even though only one was used to register hits, and the service for food and drink were free with Frank's membership and social membership.

"You nervous about naked yoga?" Frank asked Marty during the first day they played.

"Not totally, I mean I'm sure there are all types," Marty said scratching his head nervously. "YOU certainly have nothing to worry about."

"Ha!" Frank belly laughed, then started the insinuations about the resort. "For what ever reason they attract a very fit and friendly cliental. I mean, you two have nothing to worry about either, sort of why we invited you over."

"Screening us were you Frank?" Marty quipped, a little peeved at the thought. "I mean, you've seen us clothed enough at the workout facility."

"Fair point," Frank said, then smiled and tipped his drink. "Maybe we just wanted to see you both naked then."

"I'll accept that," Marty said, then shook his head. "I'm still nervous as fuck about doing 'downward dog and my balls dangling."

They both laughed.

They met a half-dozen more times over the course of the two weeks leading up to their trip, it usually going the same way: Sports talk, golf tips playing the game, and once done they would slide into a booth outside the simulator for drinks and talk about the Mexico trip.

The conversations would be about the resort amenities, dinners, excursions and things Frank and Jillian made sure to do while they were there. There were jokes and quick references to the nude beach and yoga, but nothing substantial. It wasn't until a couple days before their flight that Frank felt there was fertal ground to plant the last 'seed' in Marty's mind.

Marty caught Frank on a rare bad night, beating him by a couple strokes, sealing it on the last hole. They slapped high fives, chortling about the competition, and melted into the booth for a couple stiff whiskeys.

The conversation finally paused from the game and Frank looked serious at Marty.

"Jillian and I have enjoyed getting to know you two the past few weeks and are looking forward to our trip together," he said, rubbing the rim of the rocks glass, sipping it and looking ahead at Marty.

"Yeah, Frank, we've enjoyed it as well," Marty said thinking of the substantial changes in the bedroom with Mandy, usually after she met with Jillian. Mandy had initiated sex so much that Marty felt he needed to as well so they were literally fucking just about every night since the naked hot tub party. That was a plus he wasn't going to mention to Frank. "It should be fun."

"I have to tell you on the front end, this resort, well, we go for a specific reason," Frank said, moving from the usual amenities talk to something less obvious.

"Yeah, it sounds great," Marty said a little confused, his mind had wondered what Frank meant.

"We'll have a great time, especially at night, and I just want to let you know if we take off, or are friendly with other couples," He paused, choosing his word wisely. "There are 'opportunities' that we like to take advantage of, as we have a vacation 'fancy' so to speak."

"It's okay," Marty said, interpreting 'fancy' as some sort of openness or swapping ahead of Frank actually verbalizing the fact. "It's fairly obvious."

"It is?" Frank said smiling a little, knowing he had at least Marty's approval and he wouldn't be scaring them away. "We totally respect you two, well anyone, it's not like..."

"Relax, we're big people," Marty said surprised a little that he was right about them, comforted that they weren't going to be setting their sites directly on Mandy and him. "You do you."

"Oh, thanks," Frank said extending his hand to shake. "That's a huge relief that you'll understand."

"We totally understand, or will, I mean if it doesn't come up," Marty said, not sure how to let Mandy in on this little nugget though. They'd had such great sex the last few weeks, Marty not knowing the extent of the coaching Jillian was doing.

"If Mandy asks, tell her and she can talk to us about it," Frank said. "If she doesn't notice, or doesn't say anything, I'd just go with it actually."

"That's a big 10-4," Marty's 80s dorkiness making an appearance and they both laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------

"You have been a godsend, and just think I'll have my sex therapist with me on our vacation," Mandy joked at coffee a couple days before they were to flay out, and they laughed.

"Naked on the beach doing yoga," Jillian said leaning into Mandy and chortling, almost spit taking the coffee they were enjoying.

"Seriously, Marty and I have connected quite a bit..." Mandy started, Jillian cutting her off.

"Gurl, what did I say about using 'real' words about sex?" The stern look for Jillian straightening out Mandy who sat up and replied properly.

"Marty and I have fucked quite a bit these last few weeks," Mandy said correctly, Jillian solidifying the confidence that started hot tub night and grew all the way up to leaving for vacation. She added. "And it's been a connection as well, I mean we're talking about sex more and our general needs."

"What has been the biggest revelation?" Jillian asked in her clinical, soft, comforting tone.

"By Marty, or me?" Mandy said a flash of excitement that Jillian was digging and she something on her mind to share, the caffeine and the planning for vacation she was ready to reveal something to Jillian. "I'll start with me....well my Dear you're openness and conversations, not to mention a naked night in the hot tub, has convinced me that I am attracted to women."

"And Marty's reaction?" Jillian said with a knowing smile, not bringing the attention to herself but letting Mandy drive, or going 'there' yet.

"Oh, he was not surprised, said something like...'the way you watch the reality shows with all the hot, horny, vivacious ladies in them,'" Mandy said, frumbling her brow. "Like that has anything to do with anything."

"It doesn't?" Jillian said then quickly followed up. "You didn't get hot and bothered from watching celebrities half-naked, or talking about sex with each other? I know I do."

"I do get aroused, don't get me wrong," Mandy said, seeing Jillian's attentiveness switch to softer eyes. "Do you want to know Marty's revelation?"

"Indeed," Jillian said wanting to shift the conversation to Mandy's obvious attraction her herself, but letting her eagerness to confess more drive.

"A lot of his revelations came in the form of trying new things in bed, but we've discussed most of those in real time," Mandy said a little reserved for a moment, then straightening out, ready to be real with Jillian. "He said he'd love to watch you and I kiss."

Mandy's eyes looked down for the first time in a long time, signaling she wasn't sure if that was okay, it was on the borderline of patient/therapist things Mandy thought. They were so close to going on vacation with them wondered if it was too much.

"I see," Jillian said, waiting for Mandy to lift her eyes, silently, they darted up, then back down before returning so they were just looking at each other.

"It's interesting he made the connection, and expected since he's seen us both naked and close to each other. It's totally fine." Jillian said, not letting the cat out of the bag that she wanted Mandy more than she could imagine.

"Oh, good," Mandy said, not really hearing the words, just judging it was okay for her husband to say that, not connecting her feelings, nor Jillians. "Maybe he'll get his wish on vacation?"

"Never say never" Jillian said learning deeply down her friend cleavage, back up to her eyes, surprising Mandy a little, making her blush. "But what does he want?"

"I don't really know," Mandy said dropping her eyes, the connection made now lost.

-------------------------------------------------------

Neither Mandy or Marty felt comfortable sharing their insights with each other on Jillian or Frank, who were coming from Texas to join them in Cancun. After the long flight from Chicago Marty was tired, Mandy in his lap, they waited patiently for a text their friends had landed.

"I'm kinda excited," Mandy said, looking around at all the people hustling and bustling to and from paradise. It was warm where they were waiting outside, all of the street vendors for drinks and rides were circling. They made sure to coordinate terminals, fortunately having flights into the same one. "A full week here."

Marty contemplated bringing up the Cosgrove's affinity for swinging right there, seeing several very good looking couples, Marty's mind was wondering how the subject was even brought up.

"It feels 'different' down here," Marty said, getting a vibe that they were disconnected from the world of their own making, now here where everything and anything was possible. "Did you...."

His phone was not on mute and exploded with music signifying a call. Marty fumbled with his phone like he was fumbling with his thoughts of opening their marriage a crack, and answered.

"Hello?" He said, then both could hear Frank loudly.

"Ohla Bitches!" Frank screamed into the phone. "Vamos De Fiesta!"

The last phrase sounded like they were right behind them, Marty and Mandy turned, and their guides in this paradise were standing just 10 feet from their seats.

Mandy shot out of Marty's lap and hugged Jillian vigorously, the Cosgroves had drinks in their hands and were a couple in front the flight. Frank and Marty bro-hugged and the couples were talking a mile a minute about the flights, getting the shuttle and questions about dinner.

"Get a fucking drink, already," Frank blurted out, Marty sensing they had one or two on the flight. He almost seemed drunker than the night in the hot tub, putting his arm around Mandy while Marty went and retrieved a cerveza and a 'sex on the beach'. "Gotta hit the ground running I always say."

Hit the ground running they did.

The shuttle had beers and seltzers on board, the 50 minutes trip found them downing quite a few in a small amount of time. They were with two families from Minnesota, younger with kids going to the more kid friendly side of the mile long, six resort, all-inclusive facility.

Landing at Playa del Concha De Mar, they checked in, drinks were handed during the process, everyone laughing and making a loud scene. The staff probably got that all day, Marty thought, his wife whispering in Jillian's ear, another group of much older Canadians were checking in at the same time. Everyone was smiling and ready for a great time.

"Let's go," Mandy whispered in his ear while rubbing her hand over his crotch, showing him the room keys. "We've only got about 1/2 hour before they'll show up with the luggage."

The warm, humid, tropical air was divine compared the cold of Iowa. Giddy, Mandy and Marty were hustling to the elevator, letting the door close and kissing while the doors shut. Up two floors and down three different sections, gettin closer.

Frank and Jillian had an upgrade and were staying in the front of the resort, where there was a pool that was attached to their room. They strolled there, their baggage got there immediately.

Mandy shot out of the elevator and stayed out in front of Marty, looking back, giggling. Her floral blouse, skirt, showing off her muscular, but white legs, her breasts bouncing in excitement. Her hair was just trimmed and still the longest it had been since their second child went off to college.

The floor was wet with humidity, Mandy almost sliding and turning to her husband, her blouse on the floor, bra off before the door closed. Slipping out of her skirt and panties, she stood breathless, Marty was naked in an instant.

"Get on the bed," Mandy commanded, taking his hand and turning him before putting a hand playfully on his chest and pushing him backwards. He fell gracefully, Mandy climbing on top quickly, her knees on each side of his hips, she knee walked up up his torso. "I'm going to ride your face."

The light of the room and coming through the open screened porch was instantly blocked out, Marty's head getting engulfed by a thigh on each side and his wife lowering her wet cunt to his face. She dropped on his forehead and slid back, her juiciness sliding over his nose, grinding there and then to his chin. He opened his mouth and was on her full cunt lips, her weight pressing and releasing.

"Oh GOD!" Mandy called out, admiring her reflection from the mirror above the headboard, her hands making their way to her own breasts, the strength of her legs keeping some of the weight off of Marty. She slid herself back and forth while he jetted out his tongue, lapping and licking, probing and penetrating, she ground into him. "OHHHH, Baby!"

She worked her pussy against all parts of his face, finding pleasure in his nose rubbing her clit, leaning forward, looking at herself in the mirror, breasts dangling, imagining downward dog naked on the beach, liking what she saw, confidently riding and bucking against him.

Knowing they didn't have much time, Mandy slid off, back down his body, almost sliding directly onto his cock, it hard and jabbed her left ass cheek. Instead in one move she planted her foot, turned and backed onto it while Marty rose to a seated position.

"OH YES!" she exclaimed, his cock plunging into her as she sat back on it, his thighs parting so she could slide down. "Fuck, baby! Yes!"

Somehow she must have orgasmed, Marty thought, and getting nervous about the help coming with their bags he cupped her breasts and started thrusting upwards as she rose and and slid down.

"Jesus, Mandy," Marty said, her energy unbridled, slamming into his lap.

"OHHHH! GODDD!" she exclaimed, getting hers again and again, Marty not getting a good rhythm. With his hands he lifted her off his cock, turned her quickly and was inside her from behind. "HEY!"

Marty ignored her protest and began banging the backs of her thighs with each thrust, pushing and driving her into the bed, her elbows bracing while her feet were still on the floor.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. AH! AH!" she exclaimed and soon felt her husband release inside her cunt, the warmth filling her.

"Let's fucking get dressed," The paranoid Marty said, getting a statisfied glare from Mandy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Frank tipped the helpers, who arrived just a few minutes ahead of them, Jillian had changed into her swim suit, trying on the very revealing, the bottoms almost a thong on her ass, and just small triangles of red and yellow flowers on a white background.

"Is it a flower in hair again this year?" Jillian said, taking one from the vase on the dresser and putting it her hers.

"No, it's the two fingered wave, remember?" Frank said. "Then two fingers back, or a nod meaning catch up later. It's much easier and personal, not leaving you open to anyone."

"Yeah, I remember you telling me now," Jillian laughed and moved to Frank, putting her arms around him, her hands stroking his hair and she straddled his waist. "I told Mandy to sit on his face."