Yogacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and she moved her bikini bottoms to the side while Frank slid down his shorts, his cock shot up and she slipped him inside her and began to slowly let gravity take her down. Their sex was always transactional, expected almost, in certain positions, and certain times. Definitely not routine, but automatic with easily understood cues.

"Ohhhh, there's something about the air here and good cock," Jillian said kissing him, and holding his neck. "Mmmmm. Kassie and Jymie are coming later in the week? Oh. OH!"

"Mmmmmm, yes. At least Jymie said they would, but you know Jumie" Frank said, his eyes closed, her cunt wrapped tightly around his shaft. "We'll lay low with these two, maybe jump at an opportunity, see what happens. Ohhhh, shit!"

Jillian moved up and bounced down hard.

"YES!!!" she exclaimed, the ease of his length driving her to a mini burst of pleasure. "Your cock always delivers baby, oh YES!"

Frank was stronger than his slight frame looked and he lifted her up, sliding even deeper, her legs wrapping around his waist, his shorts falling off and he walked her into the pool outside. They were on the "adults only" side, and felt no hesitation to be joined with is wife while others walked about 20 yards on a path away from their pool.

"You always like to be seen," Jillian whispered, his cock pushing deep inside. "OHHHHhhh!"

Her top was still on and he had been shirtless, the two stayed joined this way, kissing tenderly, not moving all that much, just enough to drive her towards orgasm, the coolish water slowing it for a moment, but Frank knew how to pulse thrust upwards, bouncing her ever so slightly.

"Remember fucking on the nude beach and people walking just a few feet from us?" Jillian said, getting up off his cock, turning and sitting back down reverse. This angle always seemed to get more stimulation forward inside her pussy. "Ohhhhh shit...and I was almost screaming as you were driving into me?"

"Let's not have THAT much tequila this year," he said laughing a little.

"It's how we met Kassie, and then eventually Ohhhhh, YES!...eventually Jymie."

"Fuck, I'm close," Frank said, pushing into her as she sat on his cock, his hands on her breasts, letting the small triangle of cloth slip to the side, rolling her long nipples in his fingers. The resort was walking past, several people seeing and just staring. "I stood up and just sitting 10 feet from us was Kassie and she just said...OHHHHH Shit, its cumming....said, 'nice cock'. OHHHH Here it cums...."

Frank unloaded into Jillian, who had gotten off three times in the short amount of time. He kissed the back of his wife's neck, fumbling with her breasts just a little longer.

"I'm going to do some laps before meeting the Jestins," Jillian said sliding off of him, moving her suit back into place and breast stroking out into the 25 m long pool.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Holy shit your room rocks!" Marty said getting the tour of the corner, beach front, room, with a large living room, kitchen and patio that led to a 25 meter pool.

Marty's t-shirt hugged his chest, drooping to his waist, shorts and sandals. It was late afternoon and the humidity validated his selection and wardrobe he brought for the week and showed off a little burn from the day.

"Banker's time share, what can I say," Frank said, looking Mandy over top to bottom. She had a blue, nice and tight sundress from Athelta, hugging her newly trained abs and highlighting her rack. "How's your room?"

"Broke in," Mandy said proudly pushing out those breasts, leaning back as if to stretch, her hands on her hips.. "We beat the luggage carriers to multiple orgasms."

"Ah, your Mexico cherry is busted!' Jillian said, she was in a short flowery skirt and top, push-up bra highlighting her cleavage. "Did you have a nice ride Marty?"

"And then some," Marty affirmed, the tequila shots at the bar evident in the Jestin's loose responses. "Dinner reservations and then dancing?"

"Fuck yes!" Jillian exclaimed, dancing to imaginary music before hitting the bluetooth connection and Pitbull's "Fireball" began to play. "We're here to party.

Frank poured four Don Julio shots and the girls began to bump and grind to "Mr. Worldwide", twerking against each other.

"FIREBALL!" The girls screamed and they all joined in singing. "Da DADA DADADA, DA DA DADADA."

"Fucking hot!" Marty exclaimed, the women's lips and faces drew closer, hands not touching but hovering over breasts, hips and faces. Jillian went into the classic squat then shaking of the hips and ass, her fined backside moving fast. When Mandy began to imitate her, the junk in the trunk jiggled quickly, a talent Marty hadn't seen in a long while.

"Let's go ladies, the all inclusive bars need a test-drive," Marty said clumsily.

"FIREBALL!" the ladies screamed.

"Wait, what?" Frank joked, breaking the vibe by taking Jillian's hand and the four began to laugh. Frank's outfit was similar to Marty, just a little higher end and the shorts were tighter, slightly longer, and when he turned you could catch the outline of what was in those shorts.

"Playa de Palmeras first, Lover?" Jillian said to Frank, kissing him on the neck, Mandy leaning into Marty watching her friend. "I bet Juanestro is working."

"Always our first stop, he'll want to hear how I plowed into your 'American cunt' as he always says, "Frank beaming with pride looking at Marty first then catching Mandy glance, her eyes darting to the floor, then up his legs to the outline in his shorts. "Our Mexican friend says he imagines them as 'heaven'."

Down path through the well manicured and cared for courtyard, vibrant and green from the tropical rains that hit in a moment's notice. Workers were always seen during the day cleaning, fixing and grooming the grounds.

"It's so beautiful here," Mandy said, a virgin to leaving the state much less the country. "Thank you for inviting us."

Frank nodded and a couple passed Jillian and him on the right and the man, a 6'4" body builder type gave Frank a two fingered wave. The man's girl was over tanned, Had enhanced breasts wearing a two tight bikini, long blonde hair caught both Frank and Jillian's attention. Jillian waved back in the same manner and the two couples stopped.

"Playa de Palmeras is just up the path, meet us there if you could," Jillian said looking intently at the Jestins and then both she and Frank's attention was fully given to the couple who just stopped.

Mandy, confused, took Marty's hand and they left, hearing them introducing themselves and their fading voices laughing a little. Marty remembered what Frank told him about the resort and didn't blame them for stopping for such a handsome, physically dominating, couple.

"How did they know them Marty?" Mandy asked, naive some, but wondering why they would stop and introduce themselves.

"He said something about other friends possibly stopping down later in the week," Marty admitted Frank told him. "So I have no idea really."

"Señor?" The short hispanic man said, his name badge read Juanestro. "What can I get for you and your bella dama?"

"Two blended strawberry margaritas, Don Julio for tequila," Marty said, slipping a five to the bartender as Frank instructed him to do. "Actually, make it four."

"Si, Señor," Juanestro said and got busy mixing the alcohol into the blender. Marty and Mandy turned to the beach, the crash of small waves onto the beach, the shrinking crowd of beach goers still going in and out of the water, laying in the fading 5 p.m. sun.

"Here's to Paradise," Marty said to Mandy, toasting and bumping his glass to his wife's, taking a sip and then moving in for a deep kiss.

Marty broke the kiss and saw Juanestro moving gesturing with his hands, one finger gong through his forefinger and thumb together giving him the 'fuck' sign with a big smile. Marty gave him a head nod 'yes' and smile back. Marty pushed his hips into hers, leant in and whispered, "Your 'American Cunt was heaven."

"Oh, Marty stop!" Mandy said in a giggle and then looked over her shoulder at Juanestro who quickly went back to organizing the drink bottles then helping another beach goer. "Where are the Cosgroves?"

Marty's phone buzzed and the text read, 'Forgot tip money at the room, see you at dinner in an hour.' He showed the text to Mandy.

"So much for all inclusive," she said, Marty knowing different imagining the large man plowing into Jillian and Frank getting the blonde on all fours. "Marty...Marty?"

"Oh, sorry," Marty said coming out of haze of dreaming about parts entering parts. "Let's walk the beach."

They down their drinks, took the other two, took their sandals and flip flops in their hands and gave Juanestro a nod.

It became evident quickly that this was a high end place, filled with many couples in the same income bracket as Frank and Jillian judging from their swimsuits, attire and general fitness.

"The people here, overall, are gorgeous," Marty said, gesturing to an elderly couple still lean and fit, wearing scant swimwear. Mandy rose her eyebrows at a couple who were larger and Marty responded. "Yeah, but they are proportionally amazing. And I'm sure we'll run across other body types."

Marty sprinted ahead of her, downing his drink and tossing the cup in a waste can. Mandy followed him, the strong drinks making the world spin in an amazing kaleidoscope of heightened senses, the background blurring some. Marty slowed down at the edge of the water, his sandals in his hands, now on his knees watching his wife's breasts bounce as she caught up.

He moved into her, chest heaving from the run, pressing into his torso, he dropped his sandals and kissed her pushing his hands into her hair, mouth covering mouth. She sighed, did the same and they staggered towards the wetted sand, the water receded some time ago and they fell onto harder surface.

Mandy ended up on top of Marty, though her hips were to the side, she ran her hands up and down his stomach to chest and even over his cock in his shorts. She had left her phone, and any valuables in the room, and he just had his near waterproof phone in his pocket she felt along his hardening member.

"Oh I could just ride you right here," she whispered and turned him over onto her. "Or just let you slam into my heavenly American cunt."

"Sometime tonight, baby, tonight," Marty said now pressing his hand over her clit, fabric parting her lips low and a breathy moan parted her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, baby, I love you. This is heavenly," Mandy moaned, knocking him off balance again and rolling over on him, her hips now lined up and she ground down on his hardness. She was ready to ride him to climax when a wave ran up the beach and splashed on them mainly and around her legs, but around his lower half.

"Shit!" he exclaimed half-laughing bucking her off and she landed in the now receding water. "We'd better..."

Before he could say another word and large wave came crashing in covering them both, his arms wrapped her body and in the moment he began to kiss her deeper and harder than before. Like the beach scene in "From Here to Eternity" they let the water rush in covering them while they were kissing, fondling, pressing into each other.

Marty didn't let her go, and at one point did part her legs with his hips and dry hump her pussy, her moans getting mouthfuls of air, not breaking the intercourse with his tongue in her mouth. They were getting covered more and more as the waves kept crashing till finally they had to rise up to get air and not be covered by the water.

"Holy crap!" Mandy said, her hand meeting his as they raced around to find their sandals, flip flops, laughing and chasing one as the tide tried to pull it out to sea. Wet and tired now, filled with each other's presence they walked to a gathering of rocks, soaked and breathless, their footwear retrieved, tired they sat.

"Oh Christ, we're soaked," Marty said checking his phone and it was still functioning. "At least it does what it advertised."

There was a pause, both Marty and Mandy locked eyes, their minds taking in the last 12 hours together, tequila still in their veins, the warm humidity welcome against their wet flesh and clothes, hair matted down, sand everywhere.

"I've never loved you more than right now," Mandy said to Marty, moving towards him closer on the flat rock and leaning in, never breaking eye contact. "And in some way I have to credit Jillian, and well, Frank, a little anyway."

"They have broken you, well both of us, out of our married rut," Marty admitted, skipping over the whole swingers aspect of their new friend's exploits that evening. "We've grown closer and I have to credit you for initiating a lot of things."

Mandy had talked a little to Marty about Jillian's 'advice' and 'coaching', but in passing and jest more than seriously. A little guilt hit her stomach knowing she shared Marty's fantasy about seeing Jillian kiss her and in that moment needed to come clean.

"I have to admit something to you," Mandy said, kissing his cheek, her hand in his. "Jillian's been sort of a life coach to me lately, I mean it was almost telepathic in the hot tub, her energy stirred something in me that night."

"So you turned sexy up to 10 for her?" Marty asked half-joking with a smile, leaning in for a kiss, stroking her thigh. "I could see your chemistry with her that night and since."

"Yeah, well, I sort of told her what you told me," Mandy said with big, kitten like, forgive me eyes.

"That I want to see you two kiss?" Marty said, in a tone that was either a surprise or being upset or a combination of both.

"Yeah. You mad?" Mandy asked, Marty's expression still wide-eyed taking in the information not sure how to respond. He did desire to see this and he almost wanted her to tell him in the next breath they already had kissed.

"I'm sure that would have come up at some point," Marty said, not really answering her question and blending into his thoughts. Mandy's looks showed she was confused at this point. Marty then just plowed ahead and said what he was thinking. "If you run across an opportunity go for it, I would love to see it actually."

"Great," Mandy said directly, Jillian's instructions. "I'm still not 100% sure, but in the room dancing with her I just about did."

"Don't let me stop you," Marty said selfishly, indeed thinking the same thing as Pitbull cast a spell earlier dancing. He shifted gears, addressing the Cosgrove's absence. "I do need to tell you something,"

Marty started and then his phone buzzed with a text - 'Enjoy dinner without us, I recommend the sunset down by "the cove".'

"Yeah, see, they're not joining us for dinner now," Marty said stammering a bit, knowing and in the middle of telling Mandy what he knew. "And at this rate, and our wet clothes we'd have to pass anyway,"

"Not joining us now? What are you talking about?" Mandy asked confused, pulling away a little sitting up to listen to her husband.

"The couple they waved at, stopped to talk with, I'm betting they're with right now," Marty said, not sure how to just say it. "And by 'with' I mean, well, fucking."

"Jesus Marty, that's a leap!" she said, then started to come up with her own explanation before he cut her off. "I'd think..."

"No. Honey, Frank told me, things, that this resort has a good number of swingers, and they have, well other friends" He stopped and held his breath.

"Those two were 'other friends'," she said with air quotes.

"Oh no, those were, well, the signal, you know the two fingers," Marty was now just babbling. "Frank said there's a sign to let someone know..."

Now Mandy got a bit irked, thinking did her husband just say they had openly talked about this? A heads up would have been nice she thought to herself.

"I'm going to be rational before I lose my shit, okay Marty?" She said pausing for words and getting a head nod from him. "You and Frank discussed this being a swingers resort, and you still had us come anyway?"

A calm rushed over Marty in the moment, he'd withheld the information, it was out there and now he had to make it right. He moved close to her, she nuzzled in to listen, still wide eyed with shock at this development.

"I should have told you, and for that I'm very sorry," Marty started, rubbing her shoulder. "It was so late in the process, late last week in fact, and Frank was just letting me know they might 'disappear' and why."

"I'd say they disappeared," her beautiful green eyes lightening, accepting the apology and understanding they sunk a lot of money into the trip. "We should have hashed this out before hand at least, you know, so we didn't step into anything."

"Yeah, you are right," Marty said, the sun now low enough that the breeze was getting chilly. "I felt no pressure and Frank has not made one overture about us, so I felt it was just a minor detail. I guess that's an understatement."

Mandy slid down the rock and laid her head on his lap and looked up. "So this resort is nothing but swingers?"

"No, nothing like that, there's just a code, a wave and a process I guess," Marty said. "We didn't get into great detail."

"I'm totally naive, I mean we got naked with them and I did see Franks eyes on me a lot," Mandy confessed. "I can't say I DIDN'T see his endowment."

"Kinda hard to miss," Marty chuckled and he leaned down to kiss her. "I'm here for you and you alone. Now let's go get changed and find somewhere to eat now that we lost our tour guides."

"I hope they're having fun," Mandy said, getting up off of Marty's lap, feeling his hard cock, but couldn't help wonder what something twice that size felt like in her hand, in her mouth and in her 'American cunt'.

"I'm sure they are," Marty said, envisioning his wife and Jillian kissing on the beach where they just shared a moment.

-------------------------------------------------------

Marty and Mandy missed the reservation dinner that the Cosgrove's had set up so settled for the evening buffet, which featured seafood. Marty commented on the shrimp and scallops being top notch, the fish not so much. Mandy had some a salsa with shrimp and shrimp tacos, not having too much still watching her calories.

The two wandered the grounds, missed the sunset by the cove, took a long walk, had a drink at several bars and staying distant from other couples, fearing a nod, or two fingered wave. It was only nine o'clock when they looked at each other, tired from drink, and travel, agreeing it was time and retreated to their room.

Marty very gently undressed his wife, being sure to kiss her lips, cheeks, breasts, suckling the nipples, kissing down her stomach as she stood in the middle of the room, lights on. Her shorts slid down her legs while his tongue slithered to her clit, her feet spreading and she began to squat, his hand on her thighs, until she was kneeling around his head and riding his face a second time.

"Oh Fuck, Marty..." She sighed, ground her pussy on his mouth while his mouth and tongue devoured her. "Mmmmmm, taste me lover, taste me."

A good five minute ride before siding down his body, removing his shorts and slipping her wet snatch down his hard shaft. She rode him slowly, methodically, the warm night air cooling some, their naked bodies on the floor moving together.

"FUCKKKKK!" Marty exclaimed, her warmth, her hungry eyes made sure their first night in paradise ended at the height of their marriage, the height of their relationship. "CUMMMING!"

Collapsing onto his chest, Mandy's quick breath matched Marty's, laying on the carpet, their hands in each other hair, on each other's face. They kissed and touched all areas of their bodies, laying on the floor, they were in paradise.

Marty got up and led them to the large shower. They kissed, the water began, holding each other naked, tongues exploring before moving in and letting the warm water cascade over them. He began by washing her lovely body, noticing his wife's backside, sweet, plump yet firm. He pressed his limp cock against the crease, rinsing her hair, feathering it's new length between his fingers.