You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a car coming up the road; it doesn't take long for my father to come into sight and park next to my car on the drive.

"Hello Robert, how did the first day go?"

"Not too bad; I did my bit on the stand."

"Really? I can't wait to get a blow-by-blow from your Mother."

We walk in together, and I sit down at the table with Bec. We wait for Dad to replace his shoes with slippers and pick up the post from the phone table in the hallway. The suspense almost kills me, and Bec has done her bit by putting her hair back.

He walks in, and his eyes immediately fall on Bec. "Dad, this is my friend Bec. Bec, this is my Father."

Bec stands and offers a hand, "it's nice to meet you, Mr. Johnson."

My Dad takes a moment to compose himself. "Hello Bec, sorry I wasn't expecting visitors. It's nice to meet you." He puts the post on the sideboard and sits at the head of the table.

Dad, for once, looks a little unsure of himself. "So, is Bec short for Rebecca?" He asks.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson. My given name is Rebecca."

Mum comes over with two plates in her hands. "There you go, Rebecca, Phillip."

"Thank you, Doreen; it looks lovely."

Mum comes back with hers and mine, and we sit and say grace. My Dad is sweating a little and looks desperate to ask something but knows it would insult Bec if he is wrong.

"Oh, for god's sake, Phillip, ask the bloody question," my mother says.

He stops eating and looks at his wife, then me. Finally, he looks at Bec and opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out.

Bec smiles at him. "In answer to that, Mr. Johnson, yes, I am Rebecca Brown or, as you know me, Lisa Lovegood."

"Ah, so, what......" I think he's a little lost for words.

Bec finishes the food in her mouth and answers, "yes. I am friends with your son, and we have sex occasionally. No, he is not my boyfriend for one good reason. We don't think it's fair on him, or me for that matter, to try to have a relationship, because of what I do for a living. If I weren't doing what I do, then yes, we would be."

"Oh," is all my Dad can muster.

"Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson, for that reason, I love your son dearly, and we have developed a close friendship that I value more than anything I own. He gives me something nobody else does, his unconditional unbiased friendship."

"Plus, he's good in bed," my mother adds.

"Mum?" I say.

Bec laughs, "Yes, he's the only man ever to satisfy my need." She looks at me; this is the first time she can't hold eye contact. She blushes, "you're also the first man I have said I loved. Even though it's only part of our friendship." Now it's my turn to blush. "Rob, I need to get back to the hotel by eight, I have a business meeting set up."

"Are you home tonight, Rob?"

"Yes, as far as I know." I look at Bec for confirmation.

"Mmmm, yes. I can't get my certificate until tomorrow."

"Certificate?" Dad says, suddenly getting his voice back.

"Yes, the one thing Rob asks is that I get checked before we do anything together."

"Oh," is all my Dad can reply to that.

I look at my watch. "We best get going if I'm going to get you to the hotel by eight, Bec."

She nods, "I'm so sorry to eat and run, Mrs. Johnson, but this meeting is essential.

"That's alright, my dear. I'm sure I will survive." We get up from the table, and I walk into the hallway to get my running shoes on.

As I walk back in, Bec is getting a hug from my Mother and a handshake from Dad, "it's been so nice to meet you both," she says as she picks up her handbag.

"Bec, next time you are in Ashford you are welcome to stay here," Mum says as Bec turns to me.

"Shall we go?" she says as she walks towards the door. We get in the car, and my parents come to the door to wave her off. "Your parents are quite sweet, Rob."

"Well, they have their moments," I reply as I back out of the drive.

Traffic is relatively heavy, and it takes longer to get to the hotel. It's just past eight when we pull up out front. Bec leans across to kiss me before opening the door and runs into the hotel entrance. I start to reverse out of the parking space only to notice Bec has left her bag on the back seat. I quickly park up and head inside.

"High, I just dropped Rebecca Brown off outside, and she left her bag on my back seat," I say to the lady on the reception desk.

"Miss. Brown just went into the bar to meet some gentleman waiting for her there."

"Oh, right. I best not disturb her meeting. Would you mind giving it to her when she passes?"

"No problem, sir. Any message?"

"Nah, she will know I left it." I smile and walk towards the front door.

My attention is caught by laughter from the bar. I look to my right, and the door to the bar is wedged open. Sitting at the bar near the door with her back to me is Bec. Standing right behind her is a man in a business suit kissing her neck. Standing in front of Bec is a second man dressed similarly, kissing her lips with his hand on her uncovered thigh.

I don't even break stride, but at that moment, the man kissing Bec's lips sees me looking and stops the kiss saying, "Shall we take this upstairs? We seem to be getting an audience." He says so that I can hear.

I turn back to watch where I am going and hear Bec say, "Rob?" I didn't want to get involved in her other life but stopped anyway. I turn back to see Bec walking out of the bar with the two men. "You followed me in?" She sounds a little angry, and I didn't know what to say for a moment. Bec turns round to the two men. "Can you give me a minute?" She hands them a key, "Room 326, you can open the champagne." They nod, glance at me, and then head for the lifts.

This has given me time to think. I hold my hands up as Bec returns, still not looking too happy. "Before you have a go, no, I didn't follow you. You left your bag in the car, and I dropped it at reception. When that guy saw me glance your way, I was on my way out."

This stops her dead in her tracks. "Oh.." I think she is stuck now for something to say.

"Look, Bec, it's up to you what you do. To be honest, I want nothing to do with your Lisa side. All I ask is you be honest with me." I didn't give her time a react. I just turn and leave. I didn't feel jealous or upset at seeing the men kissing her. I feel let down that she hasn't said what she was going back to the hotel to do. She had told me that she would often entertain businessmen for money in her letters, so it's no surprise.

I pull into the drive around twenty-five past eight. As I get out of the car, I hear a "Rob?"

I look in the direction of where the call came. "Hello, Charlie," I say.

Charlie stands up from her Gran's front steps. "Hey, I wondered if you wanted to walk Archie with me?"

"Ummm, why not? Give me a minute to get a jacket on, and I'll be with you." She smiles at me in relief that I accepted her invitation. Without speaking with my parents, I go in, grab my summer jacket, and walk back out the front door.

We walk up the road in relative silence. When we get to the gate at the end of the road, Charlie asks, "Where's your girlfriend?"

I look at Charlie, and I can only see the pain in her eyes. "Bec isn't my girlfriend, Charlie. She said that because you were with your boyfriend and didn't want you to think you had one up on me."

"Oh, so she's just a friend?"

"Yes, a very dear friend." There's a short, comfortable silence, so I ask, "Why are you staying at your gran's?"

"It doesn't feel right to be at home at the moment. I don't think I have forgiven Dad for hurting you yet." There's another uncomfortable silence, and she adds, "I still can't believe he admitted to me that he did it."

"So, you're the one that turned him in?"

"No, I can't claim that, but when I told him the extent of your injuries and that you nearly died, he seemed to fall apart. He took a week off work. When he returned, he asked the two with him what happened after he had left. Then he went to see his solicitor and then turned himself in."

"Oh right. I didn't know that," I say to acknowledge what Charlie had told me. We walk up the rest of the way to 'The Ridge' in silence. I sit down and look out over the town. "So much has happened since we were up here together last."

"Wayne and I haven't had sex yet. You're still my one and only," Charlie suddenly blurts out.

"Yet?"

"Well, he's pressurizing me a little to do more than foreplay."

"Is it right we have this conversation?"

"I don't know, Rob. I know nothing is the same as when I did it with you. The kissing or when he touches me, it just all feels.....I don't know."

"Like you're kissing your auntie or uncle in your case?"

"Yeah, I suppose," Charlie says, thinking. Then it occurs to her, "my god, you feel the same."

"Every person I have kissed has been compared, and fell well short of you Charlie."

We sit there looking at the view for a while. Then I felt Charlie shiver. "Shall we get going if you're getting cold?"

"I should have worn a jacket. I got a little cold waiting for you to get back."

"How did you know I was coming back?"

"Oh, I overheard your mother tell you that she'd see you in twenty minutes when you left."

"Oh right," I get up, ready to make my way back.

"Can we stay a little longer?" I started to take my jacket off to give it to her, but her hand came up and stopped me. "Would you mind warming up like we did the last time we were here?"

"Come on, Charlie, you've got a boyfriend. It wouldn't be right."

"Please, Rob, for old time's sake." She stands, and gives me that look she does when she wants something.

"Bloody hell Charlie, you always know how to get your way."

"In that case, sit," she orders. I sit back on the bench. She opens the front of my jacket. As she did when we went out, she straddles me, putting her legs through the gap in the back of the bench. She snuggles in, "there, that's better."

I don't say a word; I feel the warmth and that oh-so-familiar feeling of belonging that I've missed for the last year. I hate myself for saying it, but I couldn't help myself. "Charlie, we shouldn't."

"Sssshhhhhhh," she says, putting her finger delicately on my lips. Once she knows she has her way, she leans in and tenderly kisses me. I don't respond to the first kiss, so she returns for a second. As she pulls away, my lips respond, so she instantly comes in for a third. As I respond, she groans, and a smile spreads across her face.

As the passion level rises to eleven, and our kiss deepens, I feel a hand push between us and squeeze my hardening cock. It then struggles a little to open my fly. A second hand comes down to help with the button before returning around my neck. Then, the first pushes its way inside. I have to adjust my trousers a little, before she can pull my throbbing cock out.

"God, I've missed this," Charlie says.

"You and me both," I reply.

Charlie's hand reaches up her skirt and rips the crutch of her tights open. She pulls the gusset of her knickers to the side and lifts herself to get in the right place. Her hand guides me to where she wants me and lets gravity do the rest. It takes a couple subtle adjustments to get me fully inside. Once I am fully inside her, she wraps her legs around my back. I feel my cook slide in a little more, as our pelvises settle together, and Charlie gets used to being full once again.

Her thighs are almost at 180 degrees, as she locks her feet together and pulls me in, grinding herself against me. "You've been working out," I say into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," is all she can respond with as we continue to kiss.

Flexing her pelvic muscles, her pussy starts massaging and squeezing my cock. The sensation is incredible; I have never felt my cock be so sensitive. Our mutual orgasms rush towards us as our passion builds out of control. I try desperately to last as long as possible, but the sensations are too intense, and I can't help but shoot my load deep inside her. Charlie's pussy clamps around my cock as we both fight to breathe.

We hold each other tight, not wanting to let go, afraid we will break the spell. My cock is still deep inside her, not feeling like it's finished yet.

"I love you," Charlie whispers.

"I love you too, Charlie," I reply. "We shouldn't have done that, though," I say.

"I know, but I needed to know."

"And did you get the answer you needed?"

"Oh god, yes." We are still holding each other in our comfortable silence. "Have you had sex with anyone else since we split?"

I pull my head back, "are you sure you want me to answer that?"

"Not sure, but that means yes." She thinks for a minute. "Was it with Bec?"

"Yes, I had sex with Bec," I answer truthfully.

"She is gorgeous. I'm not surprised."

"Charlie, what do you want from this?"

"What, with you and me?"

"Mmm."

"I'm not sure now. I just wanted to see if we still had it. Now I know......I'm not sure."

"There's never been a doubt about that for me."

"Yeah, but you still had sex with someone else."

"True, but that's the reason I know. Sex with others has shown me just how much love we have."

"Others? You mean there was more than one?"

"For god's sake, Charlie, I've had sex with a total of four people. Does it make you feel better knowing?"

"No, but I feel you have always told me the truth when asked. That means you are telling me the truth now." I start to laugh at the realization of the position I'm in. "What's funny?"

"I've just realized that I am talking to you about who I've had sex with, and my cock is buried deep inside you."

Charlie chuckles, showing me she is not upset with me. "I've got to admit that it feels so good." She wraps both arms around my neck and rests her head against mine as she thinks. I just close my eyes, enjoying this unexpected turn of events. "I can't believe that you're still so hard. Although it's not the first time." She gently moves as she thinks.

Charlie sits up she takes a deep breath. "Okay, this is how I see it," she says. "I think it will put an unnecessary strain on us if we reunite now. We live different lives, and having a meaningful relationship will be hard. Most of the year you are in Scotland and I am in Bristol." She pauses to consider what she is saying. "Tonight has shown me that we still love each other, and that there is still something to build a real relationship on."

Charlie's eyes scan mine and, in the dim light of the town below, she sees my undiminished love for her. She leans forward and tenderly kisses my lips. A smile spreads across her face. "That look has made my mind up," she says. "So I propose we wait for our lives to return to normality. We need to get past the trial, and we need to finish University."

"But what do we do for the next two years?"

"Live your life, reconnect, and rebuild what my parents tried to destroy."

"What, you believe me about your mother?"

"Yes, Rob, I am so sorry it took so long." She takes in a deep breath. "It won't be overnight, and I'm not sure we will ever totally recover, but you have shown me that we have something to fight for."

"Even though this started with you wanting cock?"

"Yep, even if it started as me needing cock."

I tap her on the ass. "Come on; we need to get back."

Charlie pulls herself off my still-hard cock. She bends down and kisses the head. "This is not goodbye, but see you later." She stands, "Yuk, a blob of your cum just dripped down my tights." She adjusts her knickers back into position, then scoops the blob of cum with her finger and swiftly pops it in her mouth.

I get up and guide myself back inside my trousers. I shake my head, "I can't believe you just did that."

"What, you've always tasted good. I'm not wasting it."

We walk down the hill hand in hand. "So we're not girlfriend boyfriend then."

"No, Rob, but I have stated my intent. This time we will keep in touch and know what each other is doing."

"So what about Wayne?"

"You know, I just don't know. We must live our lives, and if that means having other relationships to prove to ourselves that we are the right choice, then so be it."

"You've definitely changed. I'm not sure you're the same person."

"No, I've realized how important you are to me. Just so I know and don't make a fool of myself, is Jenny one of the four?"

"Yes, Jenny is one of the four."

"How did that happen?"

"She had broken up from her first boyfriend and missed the sex more than him. In our letters, we shared everything, and she wanted to see if I was exaggerating."

"And?"

"She passed out twice."

"I know that feeling," Charlie says and smiles at me as we get to the gate at the end of the road.

******

Day 2 of the trial. I'm standing with Jenny and her boyfriend. Mum will not be in until the afternoon session, and Bec is nowhere to be seen. Her hotel is just down the road to the courthouse, so I expect her to walk up.

"Where's Bec," Jenny asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"Shit, Charlie-alert." I look over as Charlie walks up on her own. She smiles at me.

"Hello, Jenny, Rob, you did well yesterday on the stand."

"Time will tell," I reply, wondering what she's playing at. She seems to be a different person today.

The doors open, and people start to file in. As everyone turns toward the open doors, a hand slides into my hand and squeezes. I look to the side, and Charlie is there looking forward. I squeeze back, and then it is gone.

"What's up with Charlie?" Jenny asks.

"What do you mean?"

"She gave me an odd look when I looked at her just before we came in."

"I guess she sees you as one of the reasons we split."

"Oh, for fucks sake."

"Just drop it; I should have told her the code straight off, and we wouldn't be in this mess."

"She hasn't even told me how to break the code," Nathaniel adds.

"How many of my letters do you still have?" I ask Jenny.

"Hardly any now; Mum chucked the lot out when she found them. She slapped me when I told her to mind her own fuckin business."

"Well, there's no surprise there."

I glance across and catch Charlie looking in my direction. I get a nudge, "What's she looking at?"

"The love of her life," I whisper back. I then look at Jenny, and she's looking at me. "What?"

"Don't give me, 'What?'. I don't believe you at times." Jenny shakes her head. "Rob, you're definitely going to hell."

I lean back in, "so, have you and Nathaniel?"

"That's different; he's my boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm banned from having sex with the one person I love above all else."

We all stand as the Judge takes his seat. Today the defense starts trying to convince the Jury that they should only find Charlie's Dad guilty of the lesser charge of ABH.

The first witness for the defense is one of the workers, Dave. I feel my stomach turn as he comes up from the cells below. This is the first time I have seen this man, and I move uncomfortably in my seat. Jenny's hand comes across and takes hold of mine. She rests her head on my shoulder to comfort me as this man, the man that has caused me so much pain, is sworn in.

As soon as the man opens his mouth, I suddenly stand. His eyes, as well as many people in the court, all look in my direction. I feel everything inside be churning. Tears have appeared from nowhere. "Bastard," I shout before walking out of the court. I can't bear to hear the man speak.

I go and sit on a bench seat opposite the courtroom entrance. A courtroom official approaches me and says, "The Judge has asked if you would stay outside while the two men already convicted give evidence?" I nod, not being able to speak.

I expect Jenny to follow me out, but Charlie is there when the door opens again. "Are you okay, Rob?" Again I can only nod. I didn't expect to react like this. Charlie sits down next to me and puts her arm around me. "Shit Rob, you are nowhere near over this."

123456...9