You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later, I am back outside, walking up the road with Charlie. She lets Archie off his lead as soon as we pass the gate and head up the hill. When Archie is gone, the dog lead is handed to me, and she loops her arm through mine.

"So what did Mrs. Peters want?"

"I promised to do some babysitting duties before the second one comes."

"Really? She trusts you with her baby?"

"I'll think you'll find I'm the only person outside her family she will trust."

"I suppose you have known them a long time. You don't like babies, though."

"I know, but Aaron seems to like me. When I walked into the room at Christmas, he just shut up."

"Are you some sort of baby whisperer then?"

"A what?"

"You must have heard of horse and dog whisperers. You are a baby whisperer."

"Oh, no and no."

"Definitely a pussy whisperer," she says under her breath.

We get up to the bench and sit looking out over the town. Being June, it's still light at nine, but the light is fading fast. "A pussy whisperer?"

Charlie gasps, "You heard that?"

"Yeah, I take it that you enjoyed it last night then."

"I'm not saying anything; your head will get too big at this rate."

I laugh, "It already is."

Charlie rests her head on my shoulder. "Would you mind if we did it again?"

"With you, no, I don't mind."

"I have missed your cock so much."

"Not me then?"

"Of course, but we are talking about sex."

"So why haven't you looked elsewhere for it then?"

"It never feels the same. Everyone has to be compared to you. I've not met a person worthy of third base other than you."

"I know what you mean. Sex seems empty with other people."

"What, even with Bec?"

"Especially Bec, the first time we had sex, it was to prove how good I was. The second time was to see if the first time wasn't a fluke."

"You've only had sex with Bec twice?"

"Well, on two occasions. It's one reason she's come across. She likes my tongue action."

"Oh god, now that I can believe. Did you have sex with her today?"

"No, not since January."

"You spent all day with a gorgeous girl and didn't have sex. Now I find that a little harder to believe."

"She was in no condition this morning; we spent lunch with Jenny and her boyfriend. This afternoon we were at her mums."

"Okay, maybe a little more believable. So, will you do me the pleasure of sticking your cock inside me this evening?"

"What no tongue action?"

"Not outside; the way we had sex last night was perfect. It felt incredible, and if someone walks past, it looks like we are cuddling. I've even got the same tights on."

"Come on then, I must admit, I have missed being inside you."

Charlie doesn't waste any time and kneels, swinging her leg over me and putting both legs through the gap behind. She looks me right in the eye, "Rob, do me one favor. If you have sex in the day with anyone, please don't with me that night."

"Okay, Deal, but if I'm having regular sex with you, I won't want anyone else."

Charlie stops, "Rob, the way our relationship is now, it's just sex."

"Just sex, so it doesn't mean anything to you?"

"Rob, of course it means something. You are the only person I would consider doing this with."

"But you're telling me to have sex with other people?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this. Yes, but I don't want to have sex with you if your dick is still wet."

"You can't believe it?" I say as I feel Charlie's hands unbuttoning my jeans. I raise myself to make sure no metal gets in the way. Charlie pulls my cock out through the hole in the front of my boxers and lines herself up. "Are you not wearing anything down there?"

"Well, I thought it would be quicker," Charlie whispers. She lets gravity do its job and slides down over my hard cock. "Mmmmmmmm," she moans in my ear.

"There is one small problem with you not wearing knickers," I say.

Charlie starts to grind herself against me. "God, that feels so good," she says. As we kiss, the thought of conversation gets lost as Charlie rubs herself to her first orgasm. I love the way her pussy squeezes me as she continues to push me towards my climax. I feel myself getting harder as my climax approaches. As my cock starts to pulsate inside her, she has a second stronger orgasm and pulls me tightly into her breasts. As she regains her breath, she says, "I don't see any problem."

"You will," I say, trying to breathe between her soft breasts. "If there's the perfect place to die, this must be it," I add.

"Yeah, I love it up here," Charlie says not getting what I'm talking about.

We hold each other as we did when we was dating. "You know, I hate that we are so far apart must of the year," I say wistfully.

"All I ask is you keep talking to me as we go through University." Charlie say then kisses me again. My cock is still semi-erect inside her. "God, why did you have to make this man such a good fuck?" She pushes my cock deeper inside her. "Rob, now you've had twenty-four hours to think about what we

talked about last night. What do you think?"

"I'm all for it if we are serious about getting back together. One question I want to ask. What happens if your Dad gets sent to prison?"

"I don't know; it will greatly impact the family. I worry more about my parent's marriage." I'm unsure if Charlie knows what she is doing, but her moving around and grinding is getting me hard again. "Rob, I know I said I wanted to be a little discrete, but if I bent over the back of the bench, would you just give it to me fast and hard?" There's a moment of silence where I let that thought sink in. Then she adds, "Sorry, I can't wait to have time alone with you."

Without another word, Charlie gets off and bends over the bench. I follow her around and push my cock straight in with one hard push. Charlie sucks in a breath before I withdraw and then ram back in. I start going a little faster until I get my rhythm going. The only sound is my thighs slapping against Charlie's ass cheeks and Charlie's moans. Being the second time I have cum, it takes a bit longer for me to feel the beginnings of my orgasm. I felt Charlie have at least two orgasms, and I didn't let up as her virginal walls massaged my cock.

I feel the cum from my first load drip down my balls, as my second orgasm starts to build. I speed up again as Charlie seems to have multiple orgasms, one after the other. Her pussy is trying to pull my cock off; if it weren't for the abundance of our mixed juices, my cock would be unable to move. As it is, I am past the point where I will cum whenever, and it is just sheer will stopping me from exploding. I can feel Charlie's legs trying to give way, but I am keeping her standing with my cock inside her and a firm grip on her waist.

I can't hold back anymore, and my cock starts to pump Charlie full of my load once again. This triggers another wave of orgasms as she holds on to the bench for all she's worth. I'm unsure how I am still standing after that, and Charlie is now doubled over the back of the bench. I think she is out of it, but I need a moment to regain my bearings.

Finally, I stand straight, feeling my cock slip out of her soaking pussy. "Yuk," Charlie says, answering my first question. "I can see the flaw in my plan now. Your cum is dripping down my leg."

I do my trousers back up and help Charlie sit back on the bench. Archie is laying on the grass, waiting patiently for us to start walking back down the hill.

"Holy shit," Charlie says. "I was out for a bit then."

"I thought you had gone a little quiet." I put my arm around her, and she rests her head on my shoulder. "We should get going in a minute."

"Yeah, okay. Rob...........I love you."

"Love you too, Charlie."

"I think we best get going." Charlie gets up and instantly regrets it. "Yuk, it's all dribbling out of me." I reach into my jacket pocket and take out a packet of tissues that's been there forever. I take one out and, without thinking, lift Charlie's skirt. I put my hand with the tissue down her tights and fill the hole. Dropping her skirt back down, I hand her a spare tissue. "Thank you, always the gentleman," she says sarcastically.

We walk back down, talking about when we should meet up again. Charlie wants to wait until Jenny and Bec have returned home after the trial. I couldn't see why we couldn't still walk Archie together, but Charlie thinks it's too much of a temptation, and she still hasn't worked out what she will do with her boyfriend.

"Rob, would you mind if I had sex with Wayne?"

"I'm not really in a position to say no now, am I?" I look across at her. "Charlie, until we are once again exclusive, I can't tell you what to do. I'm surprised that you've not had sex since me anyhow." We stop at the gate. "Charlie, let's see how it goes with the trial and through the summer. Who knows what might happen."

******

I pick Bec up from the hotel and go to the hospital first. She looks a little worse for wear and has dressed down for the day. Guns and Roses are playing on the radio. I'm singing along as Bec rests her head back with her eyes closed. The waiting room is empty, and we are done by nine.

We head straight to the court, and I ask to talk to the prosecution lawyer, Alice Carrington. I ask her how long she thinks the two tugs that nearly killed me would be on the stand. To my surprise, she says the defense has decided only to call one of the guys, and he finished just before they adjourned for the day yesterday.

So I head back out. "Are you okay, Bec?"

She puts her arm around me and rests her chin on my shoulder. "Sorry, Rob, I had another heavy night. I boshed some of that Coke that was leftover. It's bloody good stuff."

I put my arm around her. "Do I need to give you another bath?"

"Don't tempt me; that was one of the most wonderful things anyone has ever done for me." She kisses me on the lips. There's a cough from behind me. "Good morning Jenny."

"Morning Bec, morning Rob. I think you two need to get a room."

"Already got one," Bec hits back. "Just feeling the effects of last night."

"What you two..........?"

"Nah, I wish. Just had a heavy night."

"Morning Rob, Bec, Jenny, and Nathaniel," Charlie says smiling after over hearing Bec.

"Morning, Charlie," I say.

"Guys, is it possible for me to sit with you today?" Charlie asks, looking a little worried we will say no.

"Won't that look bad for your Dad?" Jenny asks. Charlie shrugs her shoulders. "Fine, but you better sit next to Nathaniel," I say.

Nathaniel doesn't look best pleased but keeps his mouth shut. We all walk into the court. Before the Judge comes in, my Mother sits directly behind me and nods toward Charlie. I shrug, "all rise," the Clerk of the court says.

We sit back down as the Judge does. "I see Mr. Johnson is back with us. Are you going to try and keep yourself under control for the rest of the proceedings?"

I stand, "yes, your honor. I apologize for my outburst; I didn't realize I still had some issues to overcome."

"Very well, sir, but could you remove yourself in the future if you feel anything similar happening?"

"Yes, your Honour." I sit back down, and the Jury is brought in.

The day is taken with the defense bringing their expert. She tries to contradict everything the doctor had said on the first day.

Once the defense has finished, the prosecutor stands. "Dr. Stewart, can I ask how sure you are of your opinion and what you base it on?"

"I am confident Mr. Johnson would have survived based on my twenty years in ER."

"But without seeing Mr. Johnson before today. How can you know, because even you admitted that no two cases are alike in a previous trial?"

"Like I said, with twenty years of experience."

"So you are saying Mr. Johnson would still be here today if he had not been found in his car boot? Bear in mind, Mr. Johnson was unconscious for three days after the attack."

"There's nothing in my report that he was unconscious for three days."

"Page two, second paragraph. Day three, Mr. Johnson remains nonresponsive but stable.

"Yes, but he's sedated, isn't he?"

"No, first-page fourth paragraph. Six hours since the surgery, all sedation has been removed. Mr. Johnson shows no sign of waking. So my question is, even if you don't think he would have died within an hour. Do you think he would have died in three days?"

"Well, yes, that is certain."

"Thank you, no more questions."

The defense has no further questions, and Dr. Stewart is allowed to go. Next on the stand is Ruth, Charlie's sister. I see Charlie shift uncomfortably out the corner of my eye when her sister walks up to the witness stand. She is sworn in, and the lawyer for the defense stands.

"Ruth, you came home on the day of the assault and witnessed the end. Can you explain to the Jury what you saw?"

"When I got to my parent's bedroom, I heard raised voices, and then Rob came bursting out. I looked in, and my Mother was exposed on the bed."

"Can you tell us how she was exposed?"

"Her dressing gown was open, and her breasts were on show."

"Your Mother had been molested on her bed. Her breasts were on display for the world to see. What was she doing at this time?"

"She was crying."

"She was distressed and crying that her youngest daughter had witnessed such an atrocity."

"Objection, your honor, the defense is leading the witness."

"And trying for an Oscar," Bec says to Jenny's amusement.

"I would like the jury to disregard that last sentence."

"No more questions, your Honour," the barrister for the defense says, looking rather smug as he takes his seat.

"I think we will break for lunch, reconvene at two, court dismissed."

"All rise," and the Judge makes his exit.

We get up, and Mum says, "Who's up for lunch? You are, aren't you, Bec?"

"Sure, why not Mrs. Johnson."

That seals our fate as we make our way back outside. It's another warm summer's day as we talk and walk. My mother is like a different person talking to the girls and laughing at the theatrics of the defense lawyer. She's walking down the road with Bec on one side of her, and Charlie on the other.

I get a thump on the arm as Jenny catches me, watching Bec's ass swing side to side. "Sorry, but it is nice."

"What's nice, Robert?" My mother asks.

"Nothing, Mum. I was talking to Jenny." I catch sight of Nathaniel smiling at my discomfort.

My Mother leans over as we sit at the same table as before. "Rob, an Estate Agent, has contacted me with an opportunity in Edinburgh."

"I thought you had given up on that idea."

"What? Noooo." She answers. "It's not far from where you were staying."

"Oh yeah? Where is it?"

"It's in Stark Road."

"Oh, that's just around the corner to the apartment. There's some fantastic large building down there."

"It looks promising. It's a three-bed apartment with an option on the whole building. They haven't put it on the market yet and could be open to offers. Your father and I are going up next weekend to have a look."

I nod and see Charlie's eyes meet mine, telling me she had overheard.

We get back in plenty of time and take our seats. The Judge returns bang on two, and the Jury is led in shortly after. Ruth is the last person to take a seat. The prosecutor gets up, holding a piece of paper.

"Hello, Ruth," she says, smiling at her. "I would like to go back to you getting home from school on the day of the alleged attack." She walks up to the edge of the Jury box. "In your own words, can you tell me what happened shortly after you entered your home?"

"I put my bag down and took my shoes off. I then heard voices upstairs."

"Whose voice did you hear?"

"Mums, she was talking, but I couldn't hear what she was saying."

"Okay, so then what did you do?"

"I crept up the stairs."

"Is that when you heard Rob shout, 'no, I'm in love with Charlie'?"

The defense lawyer wasn't listening properly and missed the question.

"Yes," Ruth says without thinking. "I mean no," she adds when she realizes her mistake.

"But you said in your initial statement that Rob said he was in love with Charlie."

"Objection, your Honour. She is using inadmissible evidence."

The Judge turns to one of the court officials, "could you take the Jury out for a minute, please." Once the Jury was out, the Judge turned to the prosecution's lawyer. "Miss Carrington, can I ask you what you are playing at?"

"I'm not playing at anything, your Honour. I was going to ask why she changed her statement, but then she admitted that's what happened. Mr. O'Neil didn't object until the second question."

"Mr. O'Neil, can you please pay more attention? Could we bring the Jury back in, please?"

My mum gasps and whispers, "That prosecutor is a sneaky one." Alice Carrington overhears and glances at my Mother with a smirk. My mother nods an acknowledgment.

"Members of the Jury. You will disregard the prosecution's last two questions, but I will allow her to ask the question directly."

"Ruth, can you tell the court why you changed your statement?"

Ruth pauses and looks toward me and then her sister, "I...I misheard what Rob said."

"How do you know you misheard him?"

"Because my mother said he never said that."

"So, you are saying that you thought he said 'no, I love Charlie," but your Mother told you that you made a mistake?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"What did your mother say he said?"

"Hearsay," Adam O'Neil shouts.

Alice Carrington thinks for a second. "No more questions, your honor."

The defense lawyer stands straight up. "Do you believe your mother to be telling you the truth?"

"I did, but now I'm not sure," Ruth says, looking like she will cry.

"It's okay, Ruth baby, don't worry about it," Mr. Kean says from the dock.

She looks across at me, "I'm so sorry, Rob," she mouths.

"No more questions, your Honour."

The Judge smiles at Ruth sympathetically, "You may step down, Ruth."

Ruth gets up and hurries over to where Charlie is waiting. They walk outside, "I'm so sorry," she says, sounding distraught. The sound of her crying fades as the door slowly closes.

"I think we will call it a day," the Judge says. "Reconvene nine tomorrow morning." The Jury is led out.

"All stand." The Judge leaves, and suddenly, everyone starts to talk at the last revelation.

My Mother taps me on my shoulder. "Christ, that put the cat amongst the pigeons."

"You're telling me," Bec says. "You get less drama on TV."

We make our way outside where people are talking in small groups.

Charlie walks out. "Rob, is there any chance of a lift back to grans with Ruth? She doesn't want to go home tonight."

"Sure, Charlie. Who else needs a lift home?" I ask, my eyes looking at Bec.

She looks and then asks, "Aren't we spending the evening together?"

I nod, "But I can still take this lot home."

"Rob, do you want to go out for a meal with us this evening?" Jenny asks.

"Could you meet us at the hotel I'm staying at?" Bec says before I can answer. Jenny looks at her boyfriend and then nods with a smile. "Great, would six-thirty for seven be okay?" Bec turns to me, "I've been dying to try the restaurant around the corner from the hotel."

"Oh yes, that place looks great," my mother says from behind me. She pokes me in the back. "I'm hoping your father will take me there for our anniversary or my birthday."

"That would be nice, Mother. Do you need a lift home with Charlie and Ruth?"

"Yes, please, dear. Maybe these girls can tell me what your secret is."

"What? Mum, please don't even think about asking." My mother smiles, and winks at Charlie and Ruth.

"We'll see you around six-thirty in the lobby of the Imperial."

"Yes, Jenny, see you six-thirty," I say, then kiss her on the cheek. I can feel the glare from Nathaniel but don't look his way.

123456...9