You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a deep breath to calm myself. "I guess not," I manage to say. "Look, Charlie, go back in, and I will check on Bec. I'll see you later."

"More dog walking?" she asks with a hopeful smile.

"Not sure that's a good idea." Her face drops, "Hey, don't be like that. Last night served its purpose, and now we must see what happens."

"Yeah, but I thought...."

"Please don't tell me you want me for...."

"Well, everyone else seems to be getting some. I just thought I could get my share."

"The problem is that I have feelings for you, and it might complicate something too complicated already."

"And you don't for the others?"

"Not even in the same universe."

A smile spreads across Charlie's face as I stand. She gets up, leans forward, kisses me, and then heads back to court. I turn towards the front doors and make my way out. I head down towards the Imperial Hotel where Bec is staying. I'm not looking forward to this, and I'm not sure what I will find once I get there.

The same receptionist is at the desk as I walk in. She gives me a smile of recognition. "Hi, do you know if the gentlemen with Miss. Brown are still here?"

"Umm, no, I was told they left around three because the caretaker had to let them out."

"Okay, thank you." I head towards the elevator.

The doors open on the third floor, and I walk out. I walk down the hall looking for room 326. I find the door and knock quietly but get no answer. I knock a little louder, but still, the room is silent.

I walk back towards some cleaners, "Excuse me, my friend is staying in 326, and she's a heavy sleeper. Is there any chance you can let me in so I don't wake her by knocking on her door?"

"It's not something we are supposed to do, but I will make an exception for you."

"Thank you," I say. "It is much appreciated."

The cleaning lady opens the door with her key, and I walk into the darkened room. As I walk in, I realize this is a sitting room with a separate bedroom to my left.

I quietly open the bedroom door and check that Bec is alone before wondering what I should do. I look around the room, and the place is a mess. There are champagne bottles and half-eaten plates of food. Then something else catches my eye. I walk over to a sideboard, and on top is an open wallet with a large mirror with a pile of white powder on it. A credit card and a couple rolled-up twenty-pound notes are on the lid.

I'm not sure, but it looks like drugs to me. This is the first time I have seen anything like this. Someone once showed me some Cannabis, but that was like brown rabbits dropping. This is white; I think it is Cocaine, but I'm not sure. What I do know is it can't stay there in full view.

I found what looked like a plastic resealable bag and carefully scraped it back into it. Once done, I closed the wallet and tucked it into the top drawer.

I clear the room up a little and then go to help Bec. She is out of it, on the bed. She is naked with the cover half off her, laying on her front with her leg bent up, giving me a full view of her pussy and anus. She must have just fucked and passed out or, passed out and they fucked her, because both holes have dried cum that has oozed out.

My eyes drift over her naked body, and I notice she is covered in what I presume is more cum. She even has it matted in her hair. I cover her with the sheet and walk into the bathroom, where there's a large bath. Thankfully it hasn't been used. I run the bath, step back into the bedroom, and start undressing.

As my shoe clunks on the floor, a very hungover-looking Bec raises her head. "You're not going to fuck me as well, are you, Rob?"

"Nope, just bath you."

"Mmmmm, that sounds good." She puts her head back on the pillow but then realizes something. "Aren't you meant to be in court?"

"Yes, but I got a little upset when one of the assholes who hurt me started to speak, so the Judge suggested I come back tomorrow after their testimony."

"Oh shit, Rob, some friend I am. Sorry, I should have been there."

"I'm still pleased you came all this way to be here. Anyway, come on, bath time."

"God, I feel like shit."

"You're covered in something."

"Oh, Rob, I didn't want you to see me like this." She hides under the covers. "Sorry, it was sprung on me when I arrived. Those two guys are bankrolling a UK film for us. Last night was a thank you, but it wasn't meant to be sex."

I pull the sheet off and scoop Bec up in my arms. She doesn't put up a fight as I carry her into the bathroom. "Do you want a quick shower before you get in the bath?"

"Yeah, I guess, if you're getting in, I don't want you bathing in another man's spunk." She rests her head on my chest, and I think she's enjoying this.

We walk into the shower and turn the water on. Bec lets out a screech as a blast of cold water covers our bodies before it rapidly warms up. I put her down and get a washcloth that's hanging there.

As I wash her down, a smile spreads across her face.

"Oh, you like this?"

"This is the first time a man has showered me."

Finally, I get her rinsed down and settle her in the bath. Bec is sitting between my legs, leaning back against me. She has her eyes closed and a wonderful contented smile.

Her hands glide through the water's surface, making her half-submerged breasts float backward and forward.

"Are you staring at my tits?"

"No.....well, just a bit."

"You can have a feel if you want......God, what have I done to deserve you?"

I don't take her up on her offer. It somehow didn't feel the right time. "I take it from that; you feel a little better."

"Mmmm yeah, tons. If you carry on like this, you might make me start wishing you were my boyfriend."

"Only might?"

"Rob, if I could change something, I would have never become a porn star."

"So, if you weren't a porn star, what do you think you would be doing now?"

"Your girlfriend," she says without a moment's thought. "I guess you won't want to have sex then?"

"Not unless you can get a second test."

"I'll ring my manager and ask, but it won't be for a couple of days."

"That's okay; I had sex with Charlie last night."

"You what? On bloody hell, Rob.....You're playing with fire there."

"Maybe not; we talked and decided that we will have to wait until we finish university if we want to get back together."

"And what happens now?"

"She wants to rebuild our broken friendship."

"So you're still free to fuck?"

"I'm still free to fuck." I laugh at her blunt way of putting things.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." We lay there quietly for a moment. "Oh shit," Bec suddenly says as her mind wakes up.

"What?"

"Did you.....look around the lounge?"

"Are you asking me if I saw your drugs?"

"Possibly........yes."

"I packed it away in the top sideboard draw. Just out of curiosity, what is it?"

"Cocaine. Why you have never seen any before?"

"No, not my scene. I've heard about it, though."

There's another silence. "I'm not addicted," Bec suddenly says.

"So, how often do you use it."

"That lot was brought by one of the men from last night. They don't call it a recreational drug for nothing. It always seems to be around the set and any party. It does take the edge off and makes my experience more tolerable. Would you like to try some?"

"No thanks, the last thing I need is to take the edge off."

"Maybe the wise choice. We better get out; I'm beginning to prune up." We get out and dry each other off. "Want to go somewhere and get some lunch?"

"I thought of going back to the court and meeting Jenny for some lunch. I can find out what was said in the morning session."

"No problem, we can all go where your mother took us yesterday." She looks down at my now dry naked body. "Do you promise we can have sex before I leave?"

"As long as you get a new clean bill of health, I can't see why not."

"It's one of the reasons I made the trip," She says, cupping my balls. She sighs as she pulls her hand away. "I'll phone my agent now to sort that out."

Bec disappears into the lounge, and I go around the other side of the bed and get dressed. Two minutes later, she reappears, smiling. "Sorted?" I ask.

"Yes, hospital tomorrow and should get the results within twenty-four hours. Do you think Charlie will want a repeat tonight?"

"Who knows, I think it will complicate things if we get too attached." I take a moment to look at Bec, standing in front of me naked.

"Is the view in this room to sir's liking?" Bec curtsies with a wide smile.

"Must admit, it's one of the best views around."

Bec laughs and walks over and kisses me on both cheeks. "Come on, stud, let me get dressed, and we can get out of here."

We walk back to the courthouse and sit outside in the sunshine, waiting for the lunch recess.

A not-so-happy Jenny comes out, walks straight up to me, sits on my lap, and hugs me. "What those men did to you was horrific," she says with her head buried in my neck. "I can see why you got upset with him." She takes a deep breath to stop herself from tearing up. "Sorry, Bec, hi."

"Hello Jenny, we are thinking of going back to the same place as yesterday. Are you in?"

Jenny looks at her boyfriend, who seems a little annoyed. He shuffles uncomfortably, and then nods. We make our way down to Raffles and find a table free. We order, and Jenny fills me in on what the man said testified to on the stand. There's not much that I didn't know, and he obviously stated that if he had known the severity of my injuries, he would have phoned a lot earlier.

As we walk down towards Raffles, the girls seem to walk off ahead, chatting away, oblivious that we guys are there. I take this opportunity to ask Nathaniel something.

"Nathaniel, do you have a problem with Jenny and me?"

"I...I don't know you well enough....you know. I'm not good with strangers."

"I thought it was something to do with Jenny and me?"

"Jenny's told me about you, and her parents also put their penny's worth in."

"I've not met her parents, so I'm not sure what they could say that has any factual basis."

"It was more of a 'watch out for you' thing. They said they moved when they heard about Jenny's friendship with you. Also, the only times she has got into real trouble with them is her writing to you."

"I can't deny that. We have kept in contact. The relationship has always been on a friends-only basis, though. We've never had romantic ideas about each other."

"So why did your Mother say what she did, and why all the cloak and dagger stuff with the code?"

"The code started as a school project, and her parents were so controlling, it followed into our letter writing. Some of what we tell each other are very personal, I suppose. We don't have many secrets from each other and are honest with each other."

"When did she tell you about me?"

"Just before Christmas was her first mention that she could have a boyfriend."

"Hang on, that's not possible. I didn't ask her out until the middle of January?"

"Mate, she had designs on you way before you asked her out."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I? I don't tell her who she can date."

"I still don't know why she can't tell me how the code works."

"Mate, that's a secret both of us have kept. You remember Charlie?"

"Yes, pretty girl with blond hair."

"She initially broke up with me over the letters and the fact I didn't tell her I wasn't a virgin when we first had sex."

"Really? It wasn't Jenny, was it?"

"No, I hadn't seen Jenny since I was thirteen, and she was twelve. Our relationship before that consisted of school and walking home from school. Mate, honestly, you do not need to worry about anything like that."

Nathaniel smiles for the first time at me. "Okay, I'll take your word at face value then."

We get to the pub, and Jenny turns to see where we are for the first time. "What are you two talking about?"

"We are talking about you, Jenny."

Her face drops, "and what about me?"

"At what point in the relationship will you tell Nathaniel how to break our code?"

"Oh right, that will be a death bed confession then," she says, smiling and disappearing into the pub.

Nathaniel disappears into the toilet on the way in, and I find the girls deciding which table to take. I go up and order our drinks. The girls settle for one by the window, and we sit. As I put the tray on the table, I lean toward Jenny. "Jenny, does Nathaniel know about.....you know?"

"No, and I will ask you to be very careful on that subject. Your mother nearly dropped me right in it."

"You mean you're not," I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Bloody hell, Rob, we're not in primary school."

"I know; I just didn't want to say it aloud." The conversation is cut short by Nathaniel returning.

"Right, what are we having?" he says in a more cheerful voice."

We order our food and sit talking. "When are you going back to the US?" I ask Bec.

"Sunday morning. Hopefully, all of this is done and dusted, but I will be back in September for some more promotional works. I'm even booked in to do the Empire. I hope you will be on my guest list, Rob?"

"Should be; I don't return to Uni until the last week of September."

"What is it you're promoting, Bec?" Nathaniel asks.

Bec looks at Jenny, trying to see if she should go into what she does for a living. "The Americans are trying to get their product over here and hope it will help the promotions because I am English."

"Are you coming back into court this afternoon Rob," Jenny says quickly to change the subject.

"No, the Judge asked me to return when the guys who did this to me have finished their testimony."

"You're lucky you've got no obvious reminders," Nathaniel says. I stand and lift my shirt. His eyes doubled in size. "Sorry, Rob. I didn't want to trivialize what you went through."

"That's okay, Nathaniel. I thought my scars had largely healed, but I guess the internal ones are still raw."

"Maybe you could find peace if you opened your heart to the Lord?"

I take a swig of my beer, so I don't say something that will offend him. "I'm sorry, Nathaniel, I appreciate that you have found the Lord, but with all due respect, and I mean no offense, but my god is made up of bits and bytes."

He laughs, "None taken."

Our meals arrive; god, I love pub grub. We eat and still talk about the trial. I ask Jenny to tell my Mother what happened this morning and what the Judge requested. She had to work this morning but wants to be there for the afternoon.

"Need I ask what you two are doing this afternoon?"

"Umm, Rob's going to take me to see my mother and father," Bec answers.

"Oh, that's not the answer I expected," Jenny says under her breath.

"Me neither," I say.

"Sorry, Rob. Do you mind if we go and see my Mother? She doesn't get to see me much, and I did say I would try and call in before I leave."

"Okay, we could go down to Southend afterwards if you want."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Can I go back to the hotel and dress down?"

"Of course, you can."

******

I park up on our drive after dropping Bec off at the hotel. She's still feeling the effects of the night before and wants me to take her to the hospital first thing in the morning.

"Rob?"

I look towards the Peters' house, and Jill is at the front door. "Hi Jill," I say as I walk over to the top of her drive so she doesn't have to shout. "Are you okay, Jill?"

"Yeah, not due for another three or four months. Have you got a minute?"

I walk down the drive, through the vacated doorway, and into the lounge. The last time I had been here was the day after the New Year party.

Jill is picking up a couple of mugs. "Coffee?" she asks. "We best stand in the kitchen, as we will likely have an audience."

"What?"

"Charlie, she will no doubt have watched you come across."

"God, you are paranoid."

Jill fills the kettle with water and puts the switch down. She turns, "I guess by your non-shocked look that you've heard about this." She runs her hand over her stomach.

"Yes, Jack told me yesterday."

"And who was the gorgeous lady you were with?"

"That would be, Bec."

"Bec?"

"Yeah, we met on my way back to Uni. She works mainly in the US, but has come over for the trial. Jenny came down as well."

"Jenny has come down for the trial? How is that going?"

"She's accompanied by her boyfriend. The trial is going well, I got excluded from the courtroom while the two thugs that did it give evidence."

"It must be dragging all sorts of feelings up." She takes a deep breath and sees me eying her bump. "Soooo, as you can see, our little thing new years eve has caused a second miracle."

"Not sure I would describe it like that, but yes. How do you feel about it?"

"I have my moments, but I think I've come to terms with it. So that you know, I blame myself. I just about raped you." She hands me a mug of coffee, and I lean against the counter, blowing the surface of the coffee.

"I wouldn't say that. I feel guilty because I should have said no, and not let my testosterone take over. You were a little drunk and not in total control of what you were doing."

"I wouldn't mind it taking over now."

"Isn't Jack doing a good job again?"

"It's not that; he won't do anything while I have a precious cargo, as he puts it."

"And you're feeling horny."

"Yeah, it was the same with Aaron."

"So where's number one son then?"

"Oh, he's in bed asleep. That's another reason I called you over. Is there any chance you would babysit some time soon? I know it's a liberty to ask, but other than when the grandparents come to stay, we don't get a chance just to go out."

"Yeah, I guess. Let me know when you have a day in mind."

"Oh, that's easy. A couple of weeks. It's our anniversary, and I want to have a night out before this one turns our world upside-down again."

"No problem. Where is Jack tonight?"

"Oh, he had a golf thing tonight. I got invited, but I didn't feel like it. He should be home soon."

"So this little making hubby happy scheme of yours is still working?"

"Oh god, yes, he's hardly touched a drop, is so loving, and looks very happy with his lot."

I finish my coffee and make my excuses. I hope that Charlie has been watching and will want to go dog walking with me again. "I best get going."

"Okay, Rob and thanks. Not just for babysitting, but also for....you know." She rests her hand on her stomach again.

I smile at her and put my mug on the side. "I'm not sure if I should tell you it was my pleasure, or not."

I'm just in reach, and she flicks me with the back of her hand. "Oh, Rob, so that you know first, we have had an offer on the house and think we will accept it."

"Where's the new place?"

"Oh, down on the Springfield estate. Jack got a heads up on a repo. We contacted the bank this morning, and they've accepted our offer. We got it cheap and only an extra five grand on top of this place."

"Sounds good; just make sure you keep in touch."

"I will, Rob." We walk into the hallway, and Jill comes in close. "We make gorgeous babies," she whispers. She kisses me gently on the lips. "I love you sober as well."

"Only as the father of your children," I answer. I open the front door and make my way toward home. I turn at the top of the drive and wave. Jill gives me a smile and waves before she closes the door.

I turn to see Charlie waiting by my car with Archie trying to break her arm off to get to me. "Hello Robert, I wondered if you would like to accompany me again tonight?"

I kneel and say hello to Archie. "Sure, will we get a repeat of last night?"

"I think we need to talk about what happened today first."

"Give me five; I need to get out of these." I run into the house and change out of my good clothes. I stick my head through the lounge door to let my parents know and then go up the stairs two at a time.

123456...9