You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday morning, and I have agreed to take mum and dad to Gatwick so they can fly to Edinburgh on the morning shuttle. They are making a weekend of it and hope to get to see several properties, including the one they're initially going to see.

I say take, but mum drives us there, and I just drive home. I park up and go in. I have a courier coming at two to pick up a couple of urgent programs. My plan for the weekend is to focus on my backlog.

The courier is bang on time and is gone within minutes. It's a long trip to Manchester. As I watch him drive off, something catches my eye next door. "Hi, Charlie. Do you want to come in for coffee?"

"Oh hi, Rob," Charlie says, trying to act casual like she hadn't been watching. I leave the front door open as I walk back into the kitchen and put the kettle on. A knock on the door, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come in, Char..." She looks awkward. "Relax, my parents are in Edinburgh until Sunday." I pull one of the chairs out, "Here, sit."

I busy myself making the coffee. She smiles at me as I put the coffee in front of her. "I was wondering why you didn't stay for the sentencing?"

I sit down next to her. "It was never about punishing your father. If I had wanted to do that, I would have told the police at the time what happened."

"So, what was it then?"

"I thought the biggest injustice was your mother's lies. I understand why she lied, but she continued the lie even after I was hurt because of it."

"Yeah, she's paying for that now."

"Is that why you've moved back?"

"Rob, she's still my mother....." I stop her by giving her a one-armed hug to say that it's okay. "So, the big question...."

"Has it changed us?"

"Yeah...."

"I don't know, Charlie. I guess like our agreement, time will tell."

We sit there for a while in comfortable silence. We are leaning toward each other and rest our heads together. "I've missed you so much," she says quietly.

"You've missed the sex," I add with a grin.

"Oh god, the sex. I still have my ripped tights at home." I laugh at the fact that she had needed cock, up on The Ridge

"I'm getting a lot of that. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to be wanted for me."

"But that is part of who you are, Rob. It's not just the physical; you give something else. When you were otherwise occupied, the girls and I concluded that you are the entire package in bed. This is a bummer to me because, let's face it. Anything else is downhill."

I laugh, "Don't tell me, you would like some before you leave?"

Charlie looks into my eyes. "Well, actually, I was hoping to stay the night." With that, our lips touch, and I get lost as a flood of emotion washes over me.

I break the kiss. "Shall we make ourselves a little more comfortable, upstairs?"

Charlie doesn't reply and just grabs her coffee. We make our way upstairs. We don't need to rush as we now have the rest of the day and night.

When we are in my room and close the door, Charlie puts her coffee down and pushes me back against the door. She kisses me hungrily while simultaneously unbuckling my jeans. It's like we have never been apart, as she manages to get both trousers and pants around my ankles in seconds.

As she breaks the kiss to make her way down, I quickly take my t-shirt off. Now she kisses my skin as she goes, stopping to kiss, suck, and tenderly bite my nipples. Christ, she knows me so well.

I close my eyes and focus on where her lips are. Slowly she makes her way down, reacquainting herself with my body. Suddenly she stops, and I open my eyes to see the holdup. Charlie has sat back to admire my throbbing cock.

She then leans forward, sucking me in gently, her teeth just barely sliding across my foreskin. Using her lips she pushes my foreskin back even further. I shiver as she takes me all the way to the root, which only Bec has managed to do to me in the past. I can see a tear forming in the corner of her eyes. My attention is taken as one hand strokes my balls while the other slide around my hips. She squeezes my arse as she pulls me towards her. She sucks me for a while as I moan softly. She breaks away, a trail of spit connecting her mouth to my dick.

As she catches her breath, she says, "Let me sit on the bed." Her voice is slightly husky.

She walks over to the bed removing her own jeans as I remove my trousers and pants that are entangled around my ankles. Finally, I am free and walk over to her, not knowing what she has in mind.

I stop in front of her with my cock standing proud and pointing the way. She caresses my balls and rolls them gently between her fingers. Her mouth finds my dick again. One hand grabs me by the hips. I moan quietly as I gently thrust into her mouth. Already, I am lost in the magic as I experience jolts of electricity through every muscle.

My cock pops free from her full lips, and she reaches for me as I kneel. Our lips find each other, tentatively at first, as I run my fingers through her blonde hair. My hand traces the line of her jaw, moving toward the first button of her shirt.

As her top fully opens, she pushes my shoulders, breaking free from our kiss and starts sucking on my collarbone as she pulls her arms from the sleeves. I take the opportunity to unclip her bra.

Her position exposes her neck and she gasps for air as I make contact.

"Everything feels so electric," Charlie struggles with each word.

"My skin is tingling from your touch," I reply. I feel goosebumps all over my body as Charlie's fingertips caress my chest.

My hand moved down over her belly, parting the thick pubic hair and into the folds of her pussy. She still feels tight as I slide the first, then a second digit inside. I work her pussy this way for a few minutes, rubbing at her clit with my thumb. After a minute, I realize she is so wet that it is running over my hand. Pushing her back, I stare down at her. This is a sight I have missed. It doesn't matter that Charlie is looking so different, much more toned than the girl I first dated.

"Fuck, you look so good," I say, trying to calm my breathing.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she says with a 'thank you for noticing' smile.

Not as though I need to, but I play with her G-spot before pulling my fingers out. Gently pushing her legs apart, my head sinks between her thighs, and a "Yessssss," escapes her mouth.

I groan with satisfaction as I move closer. The aroma makes my head swim as the familiar scent fills my nostrils.

"Oh fuck," Charlie says as my tongue works its way in. Grabbing the back of my head, she holds me there, to make sure I don't pull away at the last moment. I opened my mouth to encompass her very erect clit. Feeling me moving my tongue around, Charlie gasps, now digging her nails into the back of my head as she rolls her hips around to help with penetration. Moaning, she spreads her legs more by removing her hands and resting her heels on my shoulders.

From this position, her pussy seems to open up. I smile at her scream of delight when the tip of my tongue locates its target. I notice her grab a handful of bedding in anticipation of what's to come.

Sucking her clit, as well as applying suction along my curled-up tongue is getting Charlie panting again. She lifts herself off the bed, as she starts to scale the heights of her building multiple orgasms.

She screams, soaking my face with her cum as the first orgasm sweeps over her. Three rapid bursts of fluid coat me completely. Startled, I pulled away, wiping my eyes and clearing the irritation from my nose. It was the same familiar taste that she always had. Charlie lifted herself on her elbows as she gasped for air. Her eyes are as big as saucers as she stares at my saturated face. She hasn't got the strength to hold herself up for long and, with her body feeling heavy, she flops back down.

"I've... I've never seen you cum that much before," I tell her as I kneel up, causing her feet to reposition on the edge of the bed. I slide my throbbing cock across her folds so it lubricates itself on her wet pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Rob," she says between gasps for air. I don't need to be told twice, and line the head of my cock up with her opening. I grab her hips, and push. Staring down at her juice-covered pubes as I watch the head of my cock disappear. I continue to push as I sink in to the hilt in one. "Ohhh god," she gurgles as I allow her pussy to adjust to being stretched. "You feel soooooo big!" she adds.

Once I feel her pussy relax, I slowly pull my cock out half its length before reversing. I do this several times, each time increasing the stroke. Her body lurches as I begin to pound her. She has lost all ability to speak. All she can do is grunt every time our skin slaps together.

"Holy shit," I shout as I ram my dick in and out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," is all I can hear Charlie say as I feel her pussy pulsate and squeeze me. My orgasm is now rushing towards me, but I'm not ready to stop quite yet. Everything happens simultaneously. Charlie's pussy clamps shut as I explode inside her. I growl and shout as my vision turns black around the edges, and the world around me briefly goes out of focus. I arch my back and thrust forward as I fill Charlie with my hot sperm. She lets out a shriek as she spasms, shaking uncontrollably.

When I regain full consciousness, I am lying on Charlie's chest. She is stroking my hair while staring into nothingness. I lift my head. "Fuck," is all I can manage to say, before collapsing back down. I hear something I haven't heard in a long time; Charlie is laughing.

******

Mum and Dad have done a deal on an entire block of rooms for students. The downside is that it needs total renovation and I will have to go back to the same flat as last year, but that's no hardship. They seem very happy with their investment.

It became the pattern throughout the summer. Charlie would come around when my parents were out, and we would spend the day together. We didn't have sex all the time but spent the day playing games on the Amiga or taking Archie for an extended walk.

Bec was a bit sporadic with her letters and phone calls. Each time I spoke to her she seemed to be more distant. Jenny, on the other hand, kept up our correspondence. She even rang me from home on occasion. She did tell me that on the way home, Nathaniel had threatened to tell her parents everything.

Now, anyone who knows Jenny can tell you that's the last thing you do. Her reply and I quote from her letter, was, "If you say a word, then we are through, and I will go to university in Edinburgh and stay with Rob." I had to laugh. Apparently, he almost started to cry. Just to push her point home, she has applied to Edinburgh and has been accepted.

July gives way to August, and I continue to work hard and enjoy my time with Charlie. We start going to the local night spot, Rumor's, on a Saturday night. The guys often come in, and it's turning into an alternative to going to the cinema. As far as our friends are concerned, Charlie and I have reconciled our differences but are staying friends that occasionally have sex, which isn't far from the truth. Plus, Charlie still has Wayne as a boyfriend. She had promised to ditch him but, for some reason, hadn't got around to it.

It is the second Saturday in August, and I am just about to get in the shower before leaving for my night out when the phone rings.

My mother answers as I get to the top of the stairs, and as I turn back to shower, she shouts, "Robert, it's Charlie."

I come down the stairs as normally as I can. "Hi, Charlie. What's up?"

"Hey Rob, I was just ringing to see if it's alright if Wayne joins us tonight?" Immediately I understand that she's not asking; she's warning me he's coming.

"No problem, my end. Have you asked all the others?" She goes into a spiel about talking to Michelle and Sharon. They contacted Clive, who okayed it with Andy and Nick. God, what a pantomime. I think twice about going, but then think, 'fuck it'.

Dad gives me a lift into town. He thinks a taxi both ways is a waste of money. I find it funny when he tries to hand me a twenty pound note. I show him my wallet full and he smiles and puts it away.

We meet up in the King's Arms. Tonight I have dressed in the clothes Bec helped me buy. She even paid for my Italian designer shirt I have on. I get wolf whistles as I walk in. For the first time in my life I see females turn and eye me up in a positive manner.

We have a couple of pints in here before going to the Tavern. Then it's The Grapes before we go next door to Rumours. I think Wayne wants to stamp his dominance and tries to kiss Charlie whenever her lips face him.

I ignore them and act normally, dancing the night away with my friends. It's a strange dynamic. Only Clive and Sharon are still a couple out of the eight of us, but everyone seems to get on okay.

Clive taps me on the shoulder. "Is that Miss Phillips over there with some guy?"

I carry on dancing and then carefully do a turn to see. "Yeah, looks like it."

"She's even hotter out of school," Nick says.

"Why don't you go over and say hi?" I say as a joke.

"Fuck off," Nick says.

"Not sure why you are so hostile," I say. I twirl Michelle slowly around so she can look. In turn, she swings me to the other side to face the right way. This is a big mistake. Miss Phillips spots me, says something to the guy, and then heads toward us on the dancefloor.

My eyes can not pull themselves away as she walks toward us. She is wearing a very tight little black dress and very high heels. Her long legs stride towards us with purpose, and my eyes automatically scan her from head to toe. The problem I now have is that she sees me look at her, and a knowing smile spreads across her face.

"Hello, Rob. Hello boys and girls," she says. "Having a good night?"

I nod, "Have you come to show us how it's done on the dance floor, Miss Phillips?" I ask and then bump my hips with her.

"Always got time for Ashford's finest," she says.

The record changes, and Madonna's 'Get Into The Groove' plays. I dance with the girls before I realize the guys have made their escape. That doesn't bother me, and all three girls are dancing like Madonna in the video. It's getting quite heated as they take it in turn to rub up against me.

I must admit, I am enjoying the attention, but I see Miss Phillips' date trying to get her attention with a couple of drinks. I tap her on the shoulder, and she turns to see. Turning back, she rolls her eyes and then heads off. This seems to be the catalyst for everyone to leave the dance floor.

It's my round, and I am up at the bar. I get the drinks order in and feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hi, Rob," Miss Phillips says into my ear.

"Alright?" I answer. Then add, "Would you like a drink?"

She nods her answer, " Bacardi and Coke, please," she again says into my ear, causing goosebumps down my neck.

I shout my extra drink order to the Barman, and he scuttles off. Clive comes over and takes a couple of the pints. "I'll be back," I shout. She nods as I disappear with another three drinks. Clive comes back for the last three. As I return, Miss Phillips is handed her glass, and I give the Barman a twenty. "So, where's your date gone?"

"He has work tomorrow. It's our second date, and I think it will be our last."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Still, I'm sure you'll find Mr. Right sometime."

She downs her drink and then says, "Hopefully."

An older chap taps her on her shoulder and asks her to dance. She gives me a wave bye and dances off to the dance floor.

I get back to the table and sit with my Fosters. It's getting close to one thirty, and the DJ puts the slow records on. Michelle shouts, "Rob, would you like to dance?"

This takes me and everyone else by surprise. I shrug and get up, holding out my hand. She takes it, and we end up following Wayne and Charlie to the dance floor. It feels awkward as I put my arms around her, but she seems happy with her arms looped around my neck. I feel her press her ample breasts against my chest as we sway to Careless Whisper. As the song progresses, Michelle lays her head on my shoulder. She cocks her head up a little and then leans in to kiss me.

I pull away, "No, Michelle, we can't."

"Why not? We are both single."

"Yeah, but it wouldn't be right. You are Charlie's best friend, and Andy is my friend. It's complicated on so many levels."

She doesn't like what I said and just walks off the dancefloor. I take a deep breath and start to walk, but someone's arm pulls me back. I turn, and Miss Phillips is standing behind me. "Come on," she says, opening her arms. I smile and shake my head as I step into her embrace.

"So what happened with the girl you were dancing with? She looked less than happy when she walked off."

"She wanted to start something, but she's my friend's ex and Charlie's best friend." I say directly into her ear.

"Wow, that would be complicated as well as awkward." We dance to Chris de Burgh, Lady in Red. We sway and slowly rotate to the music. "You know, Jill told me about you."

"What did she say?"

"Do I need to spell it out?"

"I didn't know you two were so close," I say, trying to gauge what she knows.

"What, the only young women in a school of old fogies? We are how they say best friends."

"So, what did she tell you?" I ask a second time.

"She told me about the reputation you're getting and that you had sex with Lisa Lovegood."

"Really? I had sex with Lisa Lovegood."

"Not only that, she said that after that, Lisa told the press, you were the best sex she'd ever had."

I try not to give anything away, "Really?"

"Oh, come on, it did happen, right? She wouldn't make something like that up."

"It happened, but Lisa and I are good friends now, so it sounds a little tacky the way you say it."

"So, what's your secret?"

"Well, there are attributes for being a good lover, and I do all of them well, apparently."

"How well?"

"Every person I have had sex with tells me I have ruined them for anyone else."

"Charlie looks like she's moved on."

"Well, there are too many issues to allow us to be together how we would like."

"I suppose the other girl wanted some of what Charlie has been boasting about?"

"Yep, that about sums it up. That's what happened with Charlie's Mother. She didn't like being told no either."

"Us women are complicated animals when it comes to men."

"You don't need to tell me that. I have a six-inch scar to prove it."

"You know, I haven't had sex since last summer holiday."

"Really? That's a long time. You know, I went eighteen years without having sex."

"What I'm trying to ask, in my clumsy way, is would you like to come back to my place?"

"Someone wants to see if the rumours are true?" I laugh. Now, I am not drunk but well enough gone to say, "What the fuck, why not." Without a second thought.

"Come on then, before this place empties. I would also like to get out before your friends realize what's happened."

We exit on opposite sides of the dance floor, and I make my way to get my jacket. I lose sight of her until I get outside and spot her waiting in a taxi. I quickly get in next to her and we make our escape. Only time will tell if we were seen.

Once we are clear of the busy town center, she moves next to me. "God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she giggles.

"Which part, sex with someone you picked up at a nightclub or sex with an ex-student?"

"Both," she says. It's around a ten-minute drive to her place, she lives on the new estate just off the dual carriageway that leads to where I live.

"I didn't know you lived here. If anyone asks, we shared a taxi." I look at her, and she nods her head in agreement. "That's only if you want to deny it, of course."

"Just here on the right," she tells the taxi driver. She turns back to me, "that will depend on how disappointed I am in the morning."

1...456789