You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pay for the taxi, and we make our way inside. She has a two-bedroom house on the end of a row of houses. We get in, and to my surprise, it's a very homely place. She has a two-seater sofa, but next to it is a nest of large cushions that looks like she uses to chill out.

I ask to use the toilet and go upstairs. I close the door behind me and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wondering if this is a dream or not. You have to realize that I am in a position that every boy at school wants to be in. There is no doubt that many Kleenexes have been used in her name. I take a piss and wash my hands. I close my eyes for a second, then take a deep breath before unlocking the door and making my way back downstairs.

Miss Phillips has made a tray of tea and is sitting looking a little worried. "Having second thoughts?"

"Yes and no. I think I'm more worried about it getting out."

"Nobody will hear it from me," I say. She smiles and pats the seat next to me. "Anyway," I say to change the subject. "What can I call you? Miss Phillips seems inappropriate for the situation."

She looks at me and smiles. The worried look has gone as she now knows what she wants. "My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz." She leans forward and kisses me for the first time.

I instantly feel a surge of blood to my little fella as our kiss deepens, and I feel Liz relax and start to enjoy herself. She pulls herself away and I give a slight growl of disappointment. Not in the kiss, but in the fact she is stopping it for tea.

She pours the tea and then gets up. "I'm just going to take this off and get a little more comfortable."

I've only heard that in the movies and am a little taken aback by it. I smile and release my tie in response. She disappears upstairs as I take a sip of my tea.

Five minutes later, I hear her bedroom door open and her soft footsteps coming down the stairs. Our eyes meet, and she gives me a nervous smile as I take in the see-through garment she has on.

"Wow," I manage to say. Liz gains confidence, and her smile broadens to meet her eyes. I say her garment because I am not sure what to call it. It's a cross between a negligee and underwear. It's as sexy as hell though, just covering enough so your imagination can run wild.

She walks to the TV and flicks it on before going to a table and turning on the lamp. As she bends forward, her leg appears through the split at the front. This goes right up to her lacy knickers at the top. I can see a hint of color behind it. I feel a tingling of excitement run through me as she sees me looking.

"You have a way of looking at a girl that makes her feel sexy and not a piece of meat." She comes back over and sits next to me. She picks up her cup and blows the top. "Sorry, I made the tea because I'm a little nervous. I've never done this sort of thing before." She takes a sip. "Why didn't I ever notice you at school? I normally pick out the handsome ones."

"I think I've changed a little since then. I go to the gym and swim every other day, and when Bec was here, she gave me a makeover."

"Bec?"

"Lisa Lovegood."

"Why do you call her Bec?"

"Because her real name is Rebecca, but she likes Bec."

"So it wasn't just a one-off?"

"No, we've met up three times now."

"Wow," she says, not knowing what to say.

I put my empty cup down and face Liz. Placing my hand on her knee, I lean forward and steal a tender kiss. Liz closes her eyes and brings her hand up behind my head to keep me in place. She leans back, and I follow her without letting our lips separate. As her head reaches the cushion, I lift my body to get more comfortable.

This allows Liz to stretch her leg out, placing me between them. As I settle back down, I run my hand up the incredibly smooth leg.

She stops the kiss, "Is there any chance we can lose some of this," indicating my clothes.

I sit back up and start to unbutton my shirt, simultaneously kicking my shoes off and pushing them out of the way. As I open my shirt, a pair of hands slide up my chest and help me remove it over my shoulders.

As I struggle to get the cuffs over my hands, I feel a tug on my belt. I look down and then into Liz's eyes. "Someone's in a hurry." I smile as I am finally freed from my entanglement. By this time, my belt is undone, and she is trying to unclip my trousers. I gently move her hands aside and quickly undo the fastening.

I lean in for another kiss as she tries to slide my trousers over my hips. Lifting myself to help her, she maneuvers me to allow feet come up and help push them down to my ankles. This puts me between her spread legs, and as I settle down, I realize my hard cock is directly on her lace-covered pussy. I press myself hard against her making her groan into my mouth. We grind against each other, both getting more and more turned on.

Liz is first to break the kiss as she pants for air. "I think we better take this upstairs," she says.

Without another word, I quickly lose my trousers, and we make our way up to the bedroom. She closes the door behind her and faces me. I waste no time in pushing her negligee over her shoulders, and I unhook her bra on the second attempt. I take a step back to take in the incredible sight in front of me.

All the women I have had are all different shapes and sizes. Liz is toned and has an incredible six pack. She's also quite tall for a woman but still a little shorter than Charlie. Her breasts are on the small side but match the rest of her body.

I run my hand over her left breast, and the nipple instantly hardens. The one thing that turns me on is a very suckable nipple. Looking back up into a pair of worried eyes, I say, "Beautiful."

Liz takes my hand and leads me to the bed. She sits with me standing in front of her. She runs her hand over my body, "I must say, you are full of surprises," she says. "Why were you never on the sports teams?" I then hear a gasp as she finds my scar. "I heard about this," she almost whispers. Her fingers trace its length as my muscles spasm to her touch.

Finally, she reaches the waistband of my boxers. She looks up with wide eyes and bites her bottom lip. Slowly she pushes my boxers off, and I hear a satisfied grunt when my cock springs into view as my boxers drop to the floor. I stand there as she encircles the base with one hand and the other tenderly pull my skin back.

A bead of precum appears at the tip, and she automatically flicks her tongue out. She instantly looks up and sees me watching her with a smile on my face. A smile appears on her face to match as she opens her mouth as wide as she can to envelope the head of my cock.

I groan as I feel the warmth of the interior of her mouth surrounds my member. She wastes no time and starts to suck as her tongue focuses on the little piece of skin that connects the foreskin to my helmet. I gasp and have to use her shoulders to keep my balance. Her eyes look up at me with pure joy. This lady loves to suck cock.

We are totally entwined when I wake before six, and the moment I move, Liz wakes up. I was a little worried she would wake up regretting her decision, but if the grin on her face is anything to go by, nothing could be further from the truth.

"Rob, I think the rumours about you understate how good you are. Last night was incredible. You were amazing, and I've never felt anything like that before. You even came without losing your erection, the first time." She then changes her expression, "I don't suppose we can have an encore?"

I smile, kiss her lips and say, "Why not."

A smile appears on her face. "When I first woke, I thought you might wake and regret what we did last night."

I let out a small laugh. "I had the same worry. We both had quite a bit to drink." I lay back for a moment, and Liz moved onto my chest.

Looking down at me, she says those seven magic words. "Can I be on top this time?" I smile, savoring the feeling of her skin against mine. "It'll have to be a quick one, I'm afraid. I'm off to Wales to see my parents this morning."

I take a deep breath as she disappears under the covers. I feel her drag her chin down the center of my chest, kissing me every so often. Soon enough, I feel a hand rap around my now semi-hard cock and hear a groan as she once again takes me in her mouth.

I'm fully erect in seconds, and she spends a moment savouring the mixed taste of us on my shaft. Before long, the covers lift, and a beaming pair of blue eyes appear. "You have an incredible cock," she says as she moves into position. "It seems to hit all the right spots." Her hand moves down and lines us up and then applies pressure. At first, my cock compresses a little, and then, as if a switch is flicked, I slide in an opening gate.

Liz gasps as she keeps up an even pressure, and I sink fully inside in one movement. We both groan in unison as her weight settles on my pelvis. "God, that feels so good. Please don't tell me this is a one-nighter?"

"You're telling me. You feel incredible inside. It depends on whether you want a relationship or not."

She starts to move a little and is caught between thinking about future sex and the incredible feeling between her legs. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" The sensation between her legs wins as she gets into a rhythm. Before long, she is going for it, and her arse is making slapping noises on my thighs.

I close my eyes and start to feel my climax's beginnings. "Christ, Liz. This is going to be over far too quickly at this rate."

"Fuck, it's okay; I'm close." She says. I open my eyes, and a sheen of sweat is shimmering on her breasts as they bounce.

I reach up and cup them and squeeze her hardened nipples. "So suckable," I say. With that, she pushes me full depth, leans forward enough for me to reach, and grinds herself on me.

As I suck her enlarged nipple into my mouth, I feel her tighten around my shaft, and she lets out the sexiest climax groan I have ever heard. The moment it subsides, she adjusts herself and hammers down on me. That's it; all I can do is hold on for dear life and hold off my climax as long as I can.

The moment my cock starts to pulsate, her pussy clamps me a second time, and Liz falls forward. I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight as we both ride out our incredible climaxes. We lay there holding each other with me stroking her back as we regain our composure. I feel goosebumps appear over her body as she cools and her arms relax.

It's about ten minutes later when she says, "At this moment, it can only be discrete sex. If word got out I was dating a former student I could lose my job, Rob."

"That's okay; I wasn't asking to have a relationship. I was going to say before I got side-tracked that it could only ever be just sex." I take a deep breath while my words sink in. "I'm sorry, but it would be selfish to commit to a relationship and then return to Uni."

She lifts her head and looks into my eyes. "That's all I need, just once a week, and I will be happy. Can we do that?" Then she laughs at the situation. "Christ, I can't believe I am doing this, but it feels right."

"The only thing is that if you find someone, then we must stop straight away."

"Obviously, but at least it will help me take my time and make a better choice."

"I'm only here until September," I say.

"I know, but I feel the pressure is off. Anyway, without trying to ruin our thing, and I hate to shag and run. But you need to leave as soon as possible so the neighbors don't see you leave." She kisses me, gets up, and heads for the toilet. "Ah, your cum is dripping down my leg," she says with amusement. I hear her sit, "I could always visit you in Edinburgh if I'm desperate at the weekends. What do you think?"

"Great," I say as I pass the open toilet door heading downstairs to look for my clothes. I'm unsure if she is saying that or actually means it. I find my clothes where I left them in the early hours and quickly get dressed. I walk over to her phone's sideboard and write down my number on a notepad.

"What's the time?" Liz asks as she appears at the bottom of the stairs in a far more sensible dressing-gown.

"Twenty past six," I reply. "I've put my number down on here and made a note of yours. How long will you be in Wales?"

Liz comes over and puts her arms around me. "I return next Friday. Why, want to hook up again?"

"We often go out Saturday night, so if you want to hook up, just ring me. I'm home alone most days, and you're just a ten minute walk from my place."

Liz pecks me on the lips, "Sounds like a plan. Right, go....and thanks, Rob."

"No problem, see you around." I kiss her back and then head to the front door. I look back for one last time before quietly opening the door and slipping out. Her door is on the side facing away, so leaving was easy.

I get home around six thirty and find some clean clothes in the laundry. I put the clothes from last night in the dirty laundry basket and go back into the kitchen to make something to eat.

I sit thinking about what happened last night and quietly go to my room. I fall asleep for a couple of hours before waking up again. My parents are still in bed as I head back down. I use the downstairs toilet and then get the coffee machine going.

I'm sure mother has a sixth sense because no sooner does the coffee start dripping through than I hear the floorboards grumble as she gets out of bed.

"You're up early; I didn't hear you come home." My mother says as she sits down opposite me.

"I try to keep quiet," I say. I am trying not to give anything away as I get up to make the coffee. My mother has no reply to that.

At ten AM, the phone rings, "hello, Johnson's residence," my mother says. "Oh, hello dear, how are you doing after the trial?" That got my attention. Then came, "Robert, Charlotte is on the phone."

"Okay," I say. I wonder what Charlie wants this early as I walk down the stairs. "Hey, Charlie. Not hungover then?"

"No, I'm not," she says sharply. She takes a sharp intake of breath. "So, what the hell did you get up to last night?"

Shit, does she know I slept with Liz last night? I think fast....."Look, I don't know what she told you, but Michelle tried to kiss me. I told her it wasn't right with her being Andy's ex and your best friend."

I pause, hoping this deflects her. I can almost hear the cogs turning as she processes something that is obviously not on her mind. "I'm not talking about Michelle," she then says. "Someone saw you get into a taxi with Miss Phillips."

Shit. Again I think fast, but I don't want to lie to Charlie, but on the other hand, Liz could get the sack. On top of that, Charlie sounds upset. "Oh, for god's sake," I say. "Miss Phillips lives on the new estate just off the dual carriageway. We shared a taxi, and I walked the last bit. It's only a ten-minute walk from hers to here." Before she can reply, I add, "Do you know she could lose her job if rumours like that get out?" By the end of the sentence, I was coming across as a little angry. The other end of the phone goes quiet. I'm sure I hear a whimper. "Charlie, are you okay?"

She starts to sob, "No, no, I'm not. I was so sure you were having sex with her. I had sex with Wayne." Then she starts to cry and puts the receiver down.

Shit, what just happened? I stand there for a moment, not knowing what to do. I still have the phone to my ear. Finally, I replace the receiver and go up to my room. I need to bury myself in work.

******

It's the following Wednesday. I haven't heard a word from Charlie, or Bec for that matter. She usually calls me on a Monday evening to catch up. I would call her, but it isn't easy getting through.

The phone breaks me out of my daze. I run downstairs. "Hello, 73679 Robert speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi Rob, it's Paul."

"Hello Boss, how's it going?"

"Good, a little too good. Look, I have a meeting in London with a possible customer.....Shit, look, Rob, the client, is Sega, and they have asked for you."

"Me, why me?"

"Mate, RoJo is getting a bit of a name for himself. You get the job done and in quick time."

"Okay, Paul, when do you need me?"

"They fly in Thursday evening and want to meet Friday morning."

"Yeah, why not? I'll get the train up. What time and where?"

He gives me the address and says goodbye. As I head upstairs, there's a knock at the door.

"Hi, Rob, I'm not disturbing anything, am I?

"Hi Jill, no, come on in," I say, looking down at a sleeping Arron in his pushchair. "Put him in the lounge so we don't wake him."

Jill closes the door quietly and then joins me in the kitchen. "Tea?" I ask.

"Yes, please."

I pour the tea and sit down next to Jill. "So why do I have the pleasure of your company today?"

"Liz?......Oh Rob how could you?" Jill suddenly blurts out.

"Hang on. One, I'm free to have sex with who I want. Two, you told her about Bec and caused this, and three, why do you care who I have sex with?"

"I guess I don't, but Liz Phillips is a bit close to home. Plus I'm jealous she's getting some and I'm not."

"You should be pleased she's having casual sex with me and not some asshole that would treat her bad."

There's silence for a moment while she sips her tea. "There's nothing more to it than sex?"

"Look, the bottom line is she is looking for a man, but is making some bad choices because her need for sex is getting in the way. I remove her desperation to get laid and she is free to search more leisurely."

"I always find it amazing she's struggling to find a man."

"I don't know. Her job isn't that conducive to meeting Mr. Right."

"I guess." She takes another sip. "The real reason I came over, is that I want you to be the first to know that we've sold the house. A cash buyer and they have paid full asking as long as we can vacate quickly. The movers arrive next Wednesday."

"That's quick," She smiles at my comment, but I know that's not all.

"Look, I don't want you to just disappear from my life. I need Aaron and this one to know who you are."

"Okay, but you're not going to tell them what I am, though?"

"Oh god, no," she says. "That would cause all sorts of problems." She gets out a piece of paper from her pocket. "Here is my new address, and the phone number will be the same." She pushes towards me, and our fingers touch as I reach to pick it up.

She puts her head on my shoulder for a moment. "Jill," I whisper.

"I know," she says quietly but keeps her head there. I put my arm around her, realizing this was a friend saying goodbye. Her head moves around to my neck as her arm reaches around me to hold me back. We hold each other for a while before Aaron makes a noise.

Jill takes a deep breath and lifts her head. She smiles an almost embarrassed smile. "Do you remember that I told you that I worried that you would get too attached to me?"

I nod and say, "Uh-huh."

"I didn't think in a million years it would happen in reverse." She smiles apologetically. "Always remember that I love you as the father of my children and always will. The experience we share will live with me forever." She then leans forward and gently kisses me on the lips. She stays there to gauge my reaction and returns for a second. It was reminiscent of our first kiss, so I kissed her back. She leans her forehead against mine. Keeping her eyes closed, she runs her fingertips down my cheek.

She takes a deep breath and straightens herself up. Then she walks into the lounge as Aaron is starting to grumble. She brings him back in, holding him in her arms, and sits back down. The moment Aaron sees me, he gives me a big toothless grin.

"Jill, do you remember last Christmas when I came home and you saw my light on in my bedroom? You whispered something to Aaron. What did you say?"

Jill puts her cup down. She smiles at the recollection of that moment. Her eyes drift up to mine. "I said, your daddy's home."

1...456789