All Comments on 'You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
elu69elu69over 1 year ago

Great story, I love it, can't wait for the next episode!

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

The more I read this story the more I enjoy it. I especially enjoyed the suttle hint that Rob's mother may visited him through the night after lamenting her unfuffilled sexlife while drinking the "special" night time drink....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someday Aaron or Ruby, one of them, is going to need a transplant, or do a 23&me, or need a transfusion, or something, and they, and Jack, are going to find out that Jack never had biological kids, and that Jill exulted in cuckolding Jack repeatedly with the "big cocked" neighbor boy, that she said she loved Jack "after you" to Rob, and that she happily allowed Jack to raise his cuckolders children while thinking they were his own. Didn't try in-vitro, or fertility treatments, just cummed her happy little head off on Rob's big dick, and that's that. And it's going to destroy their family.

How do I know? Because the details might be different, but the situation has happened. Family found out daddy was a cuck through DNA testing, daddy killed himself. Kids blamed and despised mother. Happily Ever After. Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying it although I think The Club may be a step too far

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

This is Amazing, loving it !!!!!!

Ladygrey69Ladygrey69over 1 year ago

Yes another great chapter. However I am not sure if I like the club thing very much. Studying, working and every night another girl sleeping over…. A bit too unrealistic. Twice or three times a week would be more realistic. But well why not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story gets worse with every new release. Not going to read anymore and for me to not finish a story is rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The overall story is great. This new direction with “The Club” looses interest.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Didnt see the club coming....hope to read more about beca and ex grill friend in the next chapter. Am sure mom got some from him also. Will be eating for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the stories so far.. Beca is going to cause lots of problems for rob...no amount of Beaty or sexinesss can excuse risky dangerous behavior.....somebody besotted eith beca might finish the job Charles Dad started....

goatman96goatman96about 1 year ago

Your series of stores here, Chapter 1-5, are just excellent. You make the unreal real and everything just flows together to form a continuing story. Where you get your ideas from is beyond me. I have written non-fiction extensively in the past several decades but for the life of me I could never come up with the stories and dialog that your have here. Just excellent - cannot stop until I am finished. Please get Chapter 6 up and written before too much time goes by.

I need an answer to one question: What is a spud jacket? I assume it is something like a baked potato with toppings. I live in the U.S. and that is one term I have not heard.

I have not read your other series and may not want to as I am not sure anything can match this series and I might be disappointed. Anyway congratulations on a tremendous series.

denzuko1denzuko1about 1 year ago

Getting roo much sexual envounter with too many character.

I ended up skipping the sex scene to chase the story.

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 1 year ago

You and your editor need to work on your hominyms in place of the correct words. Otherwise it is a well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy your stories. You have a gift that although the erotica is nice you suck us in with the story telling. I have read Isabelle and Mac and can't wait for the next chapters.

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

The story is good. The repetitive,repetitive, repetitive boinking detracts from the story. Several chapters ago, I started skipping the on-stop boinking to get to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

not enough story, way overboard to reality

brunnzlbrunnzl6 months ago

I don't like the direction this story is heading to. rob is becoming douchier and douchier, and it is annoying to the reader when he repeats the same phrases over and over, boasting about every woman says how considerate and good a lover he is. all the new girls are robots programmed to either swoon over him just entering the room, or yell at him just to start swooning when he repeats his tedious lines.

by the way - even if the punctuation and spelling mistakes have become less, the remaining ones are still not sexy. and it is even less sexy to imagine rob wrote all this by himself in this clumsy, repetitive style, erratically mixing up present and past tense when he tells the same boring swanks over and over again. to be honest, he is just boring.

excuse my rant, but this story started promising, and I came to like the characters a lot. but now there is no reason for me to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This excellent story lost me with the club. Stick with the main characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...