All Comments on 'You are My Submissive for a Day'

by Sorin99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time...I long to be her. Please post more xx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope you have put an iv in with a 1L bag of dex 5% saline 0.9% because the amount of fluid loss from the "pussy" pooling on the bed of "cum"? The glands either side, about half an inch inside the vagina can't hold that much lubrication or produce more to amount you say, and is her "nectar" something different? Female ejaculation is held in contention among Gynecologists and urologists and sex commentators, it's about 1 to 2% of the female population and ontop there's squirting, true one's at 8% and debate about it being dilute urine (drinking 1L water 2 hours before sex which sex workers and porn actresses use and having sex with a nearly full bladder) as shown on porn sites, as the urethra (the tube from the bladder) is near or by the vaginal entrance and being a small sphincter (the vagina Doesn't have a sphincter but walls of muscle) so it looks like it's coming from the vagina. So using vaginal lubrication for Anal sex is a poor substitute, and spit also, from actual Anal sex lubrication in a bottle or tube. It's thicker than other lubrication used for the vagina for toys, and if you can't be bothered to buy some then Anal ain't happening. I hope the Anus and rectum have been cleaned with warm water enemas, never use fingers or have sex or toys if it's not been cleaned. Never, ever go from Anal sex to vaginal sex as there are serious consequences that the woman can lose her fertility to loosing her life. So use a Anal condom (they are thicker and less prone to breaking) or throughly wash with antibacterial soap, fingers, toys,dildos and penis's before going from Anal to vaginal sex. As female's do not have a prostate gland ( if stimulated in men, a prolonged orgasm and ejaculation (without stimulus) is 100% in healthy men. The Anus and rectum and all of the intestines are designed to absorb water, hence a good lube needed and continuous and as for Anal orgasm in female's, it's very rare and usually from Clitoris stimulation to orgasm, g spot ( it's an area) 2 to 3 inches in the front wall of the vagina, just behind the pubic bone but only 20% of female's can orgasm from penetrative sex ( fingers, toys, penis's ) without clit stimulation. In Anal sex, the fingers/ toy/ penis pushes onto this area of the g spot so unless the female can orgasm from penetrative sex without clit stimulation, you are left with just clit stimulation, oh and faking. Alot of women fake vaginal orgasm's and also Anal, especially in porn( DP is painful to women, porn actresses are Acting!!). To please their partner, especially if they know that they will not orgasm this way and they cannot stimulate their clit or the partner neglects to do so. Power dynamics is an issue and asking for stimulation, as the partner is too involved in their own pleasure. I hope this clears up Alot of myths, especially where porn online can be the only education males and females get about sex. It's not there to do that as it's about fantasy sex and not real life sex. Even those who have been educated in sex, forget this about porn online, either visual or written, that it's always been from the male point of view for entertainment, titillation, and masturbation and never sex in real life as it's always perfect sex, co-ordination and everyone always has an orgasm!!(men are visual, women how it feels) so many men can't tell a real orgasm from a fake one. Fake sex and real life sex. Fantasy from reality. And to be fair, some women too....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous