You Bet Your Ass

Story Info
My first fictional short story...
2.9k words
4
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For six years I have been away from gambling, slots, placing a bet of any kind. My wife Rita on the other hand, likes to go to the casino as often as she can, or can afford. We rented a room for the night in case we got too liquored up.

Rita has funny math when it comes to winning and losing. If she walks into a casino with $100 and walks out with the same $100, she says she won $100. I guess that is true if you expect to lose.

This evening, I went with her to watch her play slots, usually I just hang out at the bar. She didn't like me next to her or hovering around, bad luck, or makes her nervous or something. I would sit a ways from her to watch from a slot machine not being used.

On one particular night, she had her $100 and was nearly done with it. I had just ordered us a second round of drinks about the time she lost the rest. We were only there about a half hour. She asked me for another $100.

"Yeah right" I said.

"Please, please, please" Rita begged, with her pouting eyes.

Our drinks came, and we started sipping them, she kept bugging me for a $100. I thought about it, hummm, how can I make this $100 work for me.

So I broke my rule of six years, and leaned in near Rita's ear and said, "you can have the $100 if you win, you get to keep it, but if you lose.......I get to fuck you in the ass."

She stared at her slot machine and sipped her drink. She said, "fuck it" and took the $100. She sat down at another game and started betting small.

On occasion a guy would sit next to her at the next slot machine and strike up a conversation and eventually hit on her.

This evening was no different. A guy sat down next to her and started playing and was making small talk with Rita. Rita is attractive, she is 5 foot 4 inches tall, shoulder length dark brown hair, green eyes, not strikingly gorgeous, but has a girl next door look to her, and very friendly, and approachable. The guy was slapping the slot machine buttons hard, Rita tells me she hates hearing that loud crack of the buttons being slapped.

The guy was tall, probably 6 foot 2 inches, long legs with a short torso, blonde to orange hair. He had a rugged look, like maybe he had worked outdoors a lot.

They both played for awhile, then he leaned over to her and asked her if she would like to suck a large cock. Rita shook her head then cashed out her ticket and left the slot. I asked what he said to her and she told me.

"Well you can't blame a guy for trying," I said.

She had lost $40 at that game, and was none too happy. She found the same type of machine in a different area, shoved her ticket in and started betting higher, hoping to recover her loss quickly. It didn't work.

She wanted yet another $100, she said "what would I have to do for that?"

I said, "the other $100 you lost, that deal is done, and etched in stone. If you lose this $100 you will have to find that guy that wanted you to suck his cock, and whisper in his ear, I'm ready to suck that big cock now right in front of my husband."

Rita looked at me, and said "you would really have me do that?"

I said, "if you lose, and he agrees, we all go straight up to our room, so I can witness you pay off the bet.

We walked around the casino, Rita was looking at all the games, but the thought of sucking a strangers cock right in front of her husband was turning her on. She spotted a machine that she used to play on along time ago and did well. We stood in front of the machine for a few minutes.

Rita blurted out, "I need a drink, and fuck it, give me a $100 too."

I held out the $100 with a tight grip, she tried to grab it, but I wouldn't let go. She pulled harder and it slowly slipped from my fingers. "A deal is a deal" I said, "and I am going to hold you to it."

She put the $100 in and started a $5 max bet. Either she was going to win big or settle the bet. In the back of her mind, she was secretly wanting to lose. The image of being naked with two men in the room was causing her juices to flow.

The machine wasn't paying for shit, and she was done in about 20 minutes. She held her head in her hands shaking her head, knowing what she had to do. She had a small smile in the corners of her mouth.

We walked back to the other machines. He was still there, but now playing the machine she was playing earlier, slapping the buttons and winning!! Talk about rubbing salt in the wound, she thought to herself. She came up behind him and commented "it looks like you are winning". He said he had a lot more, but now its taking it back. Rita turned to look at me, I raised my glass, motioning her to go on. She put her mouth close to his ear, " I'm dying to suck that big, cock of yours while my husband watches." He kept slapping the buttons on the machine. He then hit the cash out button, and retrieved his ticket and stood up.

She glanced down at his croch to see what she might be in for. Her eyes widened. She could she at least 4-5 inches already pressing against his slacks. Oh shit, she thought.

All three of us headed to the elevator. I pushed the button and waited, "by the way, my name is Stan, and this is Rita."

"I'm George" he said. George went in the elevator first, then Rita and I. I pushed number 11, then we all watched the numbers on top.

George was right behind Rita. "Thats a good number" he said, then he pressed his cock against Rita's back. She felt nothing on her ass, he was too tall. She felt his warm cock against her back, she could tell he was well endowed.

He was fully at attention, cock straight up pushing against the small of her back, This IS a big, cock. Fuck, he is going to stretch me out. She moaned softly.

The door opened and they walked down the hall to their room. While walking she felt something cool in her panties. She was soaking wet, being cooled by the walk.

They entered the room, George wasted no time. He advised her to take her top off, because this is going to get fucking messy. She was caught off guard by this, but complied. She removed her top and reached back and undid her bra.

Her tits were larger than he imagined. Her nipples were reacting to the cooler air, they were pink, tight, and hard.

George put his enormous hand on top of head and forced her down to her knees. He said "unzip me." His slacks came down easily. She was looking for that big cock straight up and down, but it had moved to his side. She felt for it, she followed his cock from the base half way around his side, were his hip bone would almost was.

She groaned. He said "eleven inches is going to fill you up quick." She released his cock from his boxers briefs. Both Rita and I could not believe the length and thickness. I thought his cock had his own zipcode.

Rita had both hands around it and four inches were still at the top. She opened wide, his shiny stretched cock head barely squeezed past her lips. He cupped the back of her neck and forced the four inches into her mouth with a slow methodical thrust. Her gag reflex kicked in. A big wad of saliva spewed from her bottom lip onto her tits. Her top hand on is cock stopped further penetration, but she instinctively placed that hand on his stomach to hold him back.

He saw an opportunity to feed her another four inches causing her to gag fiercely. Rita thought she would choke to death. George pulled back out a ways. Rita threw up in her mouth and some out her nose, stinging her nose badly. Tears are now streaming down her face.

George looked at me and said "not to worry, this happens all the time until their throats learn to accept it." Rita held her one hand on the base of his cock, she squeezed to not let go, but this only made the head of his cock swell more. He gave three quick pumps, she gagged hard, but no fluid came up. I could see a bulge in her throat every time he thrust. Rita still had one hand on his base and the other on his stomach. George looked at me and said "her throat is learning quickly."

Rita now realized, by pushing his stomach and squeezing the base of his cock, it made his cock fatter, not that it wasn't fat enough! She decided to relent and give herself to him, knowing he was going to feed her all eleven inches. She psyched herself up and released both her hands and grabbed his hips, and straightened her throat as much as she could.

Her eyes were watering as she looked up at him as she nodded in approval. George looked at me and said "your wife is a real gem" then he slowly sent his cock all the way down while watching my eyes grow wide. Her eyes teared up more. I could see the bulge in her throat travel way down to the nape of her neck. I felt bad for Rita now.

She gagged but his thick meat was so far in her it had no effect. George started working three or four inches in and out of her. There was sweat, and tears dripping down her face.

George released the back of her head, I noticed Rita was now pulling his hips towards her. She was in control of the pace and quickened it a bit. Her hips started bucking uncontrollably, she climaxed and hugged George around his ass, fully engulfing his cock. She pulled his cock out and grasped for air like coming up from a long dive to the surface.

"Stan" George said, "your wife can take any cock now, her throat is fully trained."

I no longer felt bad, I could tell Rita enjoyed conquering is cock. I said "Rita, you still owe me, and a deal is a deal."

I had been waiting in the bullpen rubbing my cock as I watched my wifes throat get abused. George reminded her that he hasn't dropped his load yet.

Rita had a three alarm fire starting inside her. She removed her pants and panties, which were glistening with her juices, thinking of the thing she was going to say next. "George, would you plant your seed deep inside my pussy while Stan fucks my ass." She thought she was rehearsing what to say in her head,

George snapped her out of her thoughts "of course I will" he said.

George crawled on the bed on his back. His abdomen was kinda short, his rock hard cock reached near his sternum! Rita crawled on top of him thinking to her self that she was glad Stan is smaller than him, hell he was much smaller, half as small!

She felt better about anal sex with Stan's cock that George's. George held Rita tightly by her hips.

George's cock had a mind of its own, and knew right where her entrance was. He pushed her down on his cock to about nine inches. She abruptly pulled up when the head of his cock bottomed out in her.

Rita leaned in and whispered to George "can you train my pussy to take the rest of your cock". George nodded as I came up behind Rita. I stuck my finger in my mouth and covered it with saliva, then inserted it into Rita's ass like a medical professional.

She never let me know that she actually enjoyed anal sex. She would pretend it really hurt like saying "your splitting my ass into two, please no..no" that was about all it took to make me lose my load.

She was happy to please me. Rita leaned back and started rocking back and forth on George's mostly engulfed cock and me with my finger sliding in and out of her tight ass. Rita layed on George's chest allowing me full access.

George was big enough that she could enjoy about eight inches of him while I prepared to settle her debt with me.

I spit a big wad of saliva on his cock head and worked it around with his hand. Rita spread her legs as wide as she could, this caused her pussy to feel even tighter than it was to George. She laid on George's chest and reached her arms back and grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them for me.

She was in full submission now, she felt as being our fuck toy. She loved it. I entered her ass slowly. She had never felt so full in her lower region. She committed the feeling to memory, knowing this would probably be a once in a lifetime thing. George would thrust, and I would back off, then I would thrust and George would back off.

This went on for about five minutes. I was so exited to be in my wife's asshole, that I buried my cock deep as I could inside her and emptied my load in her ass. I was done and fully satisfied, her debt to me was paid in full.

Rita was relieved I was out of her ass. She thoroughly enjoyed it, but it was time for pussy training.

She sat upright on George's cock, but had to hold up above him. It wouldn't go in further without bottoming. George pulled out. Got off the bed, grabbed Rita, flipped her on her stomach bent her over the edge of the bed to were as her feet could not touch the floor.

He plunged his cock deep inside her, she could feel it bottoming again and tried to pull away, but he pressed down hard between her ass crack and small of her back. She was pinned. "Time for a training session" he said. He would push all the way in till the head of his cock felt her cervix. He slapped her on the ass hard, it sounded like when he was slapping the buttons on the slot machine, snap, snap, snap. Rita did not hate this sound.

She winced it pain. He switched hands, and gave her another three slaps on the other side. She bowed her head, reeling from the pain.

He waited, her pain lessened. She was expecting more slaps on the ass. The stinging and the anticipation of more slaps caused her ass to rise without control. Her ass was begging for more.

Rita became aware, when her ass lifted up, his cock entered her fully. By rising it must have given him deeper access. He was now pounding her hard from behind, his swollen balls slapping her clit. Now my load was oozing out of her ass.

My spunk was lubeing George's cock as he pounded her. It made the sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh. She bowed her head again, this time in ecstasy.

Now her ass was moving to meet his pelvis. Again she started bucking uncontrollably. Her shaking legs extending straight out as she let out a deep growling groan and climaxed like never before.

They were both very still now. She could feel his cock throbbing, she said to herself, "he hasn't cum yet."

He says "pussy training is over, you passed."

I thought "passed, I damn near passed out." He then rolled Rita over and instructed her to get on her knees.

He wanted her mouth again. He said "let me see if you remembered your throat training" he stood in front of her stroking his cock hard.

He must have great control over his orgasms she thought. She could see his hips rocking and his breathing was getting swallow, she knew it was time, so she grabbed his ass an opened her mouth wide. He stroked a few more times then stuffed the head of his cock in her mouth, grabbed her hair and forced his cock all the way in. She gagged a little but pushed through it.

She pulled his ass toward her. He yanked her head back and forth just a little then let out a loud moan. She could feel the warmth of his load coating her throat, but did not taste much. He was way passed her taste buds. He jerked a couple of times, then slowly removed his spent cock from her throat and mouth. She caught a taste of his load, it was only salty which she found pleasant.

George got dressed, thanked the couple and went back to the casino. I watched the whole incredible ordeal. I said to Rita "you lost the bet, but hit the jackpot" and laughed. Rita crawled into bed, she was too tired for anything else. She laid face down on the sheets, with her legs spread fairly wide, moaning softly, capturing the memory.