You Broke the Vase

Story Info
What happens after you break a vase.
1.5k words
4
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AW come on baby, it was an accident." I pleaded.

"You hated that vase, my mum gave it us."

"True, but it was an accident, look here...." I try to give Angel money.

"No, I don't want your money." she replied, "Its ok, was just an accident."

I sighed a sigh of relief; Angel could hold a grudge when upset. It wasn't long before her mood changed, and she found me in the lounge.

"You know what, it may have been an accident, but you owe me." She demanded.

"Ok, how much?" I asked reaching for my wallet.

"Well, I have my sisters coming over in a bit so either you wear these or I tell her you broke it deliberately."

She held up a pair of white lycra shorts smiling. I thought had a fair deal so put my hands out. She gave them me.

"And these as well." she buts in, handing me a pair of her bright yellow panties. I thought ok, the deal was turning south but it was better than facing her sister's wraith as well.

I quickly changed, as I heard the doorbell go.

"ANSWER IT PLEASE!" She howled from the garden. I answer the door to find her sister standing there. She looked at me up and down and walked in smirking, behind her came her other sister, Chris as well, also giggling.

"Angels in the garden, go through." I said. They turned as my back was towards them.

"Nice shorts." Tina said, trying not to laugh.

"Don't ask," I said "long story."

I went into the kitchen to make fresh coffee; I heard the three of them come in and stood at the kitchen door. They stopped and looked at me, whispering excitable to themselves. Tina took a quick picture on her phone.

"Just sending it to my hubby, he might want a pair.... oops." she said. "It's gone to Toni, instead of Tony, I always get it wrong." Laughing. Toni was our neighbour and friend. I mocked her laugh and carried on making the coffee.

I dropped the teaspoon and bet down to pick it up. I hear them giggle and then heard a phone camera go off. Standing up, I turned to face them. They were flicking through Tinas phone.

"I told you they were see through." Angel looked shocked then angry.

"Babe, you wearing my underwear again?"

"You told me to." I exclaimed.

"Stop lying, you have embarrassed me in front of my sisters."

"You need to be taught a lesson, what do I do?"

Chris whispered in her ear. I could tell it wasn't going to end well for me as she approached holding out her hand.

"Give me your shorts!" Chris demanded. "You have upset my sister, and we can see your or rather my sisters underwear underneath so they are pointless. Hand them over now or I will take them." Reaching for the waist band.

I was in a lose, lose situation, so I pulled them down and gave them to her. I watched as Tina took another picture, as I pulled my jumper down to try and cover my semi erection. Only my panty covered balls hung beneath the bottom of my jumper, but enough for the girls to giggle and point at. They left me to finish the coffee and I brought it through to them.

All the chairs were taken, so Angel told me to sit on the floor, crossed legs. I did but blushed when I realise my jumper had ridden up exposing my groin. As the panties were snug it did little to hide my embarrassment as the outline of my my cock and balls showed through. As I tried to cover my shame, it was too late, as Chris had just put her phone down, smirking.

Instead, I thought kneeling might help, but this made it worse as the jumper rode up the front and back and exposed everything.

Things got more worse as from where I was sitting, I got a clear view of Tinas legs. She was aware of this and adjusted her position so I could see right up between her legs, her skirt and her black underwear. She then spent the next 5 mins shifting positions so I could see more of her underwear and even made out the outline of her jewel. I could not help it but felt a wet patch forming in my pants as I looked on. She pretended not to notice, then pretended to gasp in shock.

I was getting more aroused not by choice but by shame and quickly stood to leave the room.

Angel saw me "Where you going?" she asked.

"For more coffee." I lied, trying to pull down my jumper over my groin.

"Come her!" she demanded as the others were giggling. I walked over, covering my groin with my hands. Angel smacked them away, then pulled my jumper up, exposing my shame.

"Is that an erection in there?", she asked, "And a wet patch? How could you?" She looked shocked and I felt ashamed and belittled as they looked and smirked at my outline of my erection and the wet patch.

"Give them here!" she demanded, holding her hand out, pointing at her precum stained panties. I refused and tried to back away.

I didn't realise Tina was behind me and pushed me to the floor. I tried to get up, but felt a hand grab the back of my panties. Then felt them slid down, next I felt cool air over my arse as I was pushed to the side. I covered my groin area as my panties ripped off.

I laid curled up in a ball, my jumper covering what I could.

"Now sit up!" Angel demanded. Tina helped me to sit up, still covering my groin with my hands.

"No." Angel continued, "You shamed me and my sisters again looking up Chris skirt, so I expect you to do the same in return, Spread them or Tina will."

My time was up, Tina knelt in front of me, smacked my hands away from my groin and pulled my legs apart for them all to see. My balls resting on the floor, my erection up and twitching, precum oozing out the tip. They sat there with their phones out taking pictures.

"It was Toni, not Tony wasn't it?" Angel asked her sister gigging and smirking.

"Yeah." Her phone pinged, she read it and giggled.

"Toni asks, will it get bigger?" They all laughed.

"Lets see." Angel orders me to stand in front of them.

I stood up, again my hands are removed to expose my erection. Chris reaches out and cups my balls, rolling them between her hand. Leaning in, she blows warm breath of them and rubs them.

"I do love a pair of soft warm balls to play with." She smiled. The others giggled.

Tina offers to first and they agree 20 seconds each, to make me cum. Winner gets free lunch.

"Hold on, lets face time Toni." Tina says and calls her up. Toni's face appears on the phone she looked amused at what she was told and shown.

Chris started by slowing licking the tip of my erection, flicking it with my tongue, then slowly licking down my shaft and balls, before licking back up again. My cock responded by twitching and jerking as I became fully erect.

She stopped and then I felt a hand coming round form the back and grasp my shaft tightly. Tina had reached round and was pulling my foreskin back and forth as her hand slide up and down my shaft, she had also cupped by balls in her other hand and was rolling them. She also made sure it was visible for Toni on facetime. Angel took a selfie of her smiling next to my erection, pointing at it.

Tina continued to tease my shaft and roll my foreskin back and forth getting faster and harder. I was getting closer to orgasm. Angel could sense this, so she kicked my in the balls as Tina let go.

I crumbled to the floor. Quickly I was pinned down and my legs held apart. Angel was straddle over my chest facing my groin. Tina had my hands held back and Chris was holding her phone for Toni to watch.

"Well! Looks like I have 20 seconds." Angel stated and roughly grabbed my shaft.

She pulled fast and hard on my shaft. She knew I was getting closer and so wanted me to cum. She kept sliding her hand up and down my sticky shaft, releasing more precum then felt my balls tighten, she knew the signs and stroked faster.

I jerked I such a frenzy that my cum ran down her hand and my shaft. She sat back, as Tina clapped and Chris smirked. I could hear Toni cheering in the background.

"That's for breaking our mum's vase." Tina said.

"You knew?" I asked, panting, and holding my hand over my groin.

"Yeah, Angel told us this AM, we all knew." She laughed as she took one more picture of me naked.