All Comments on 'You Can Go Home Again'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 802 Comments (Page 8)
Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

I still don't trust the wife. She is just as likely to decide to move out, fuck someone else, or pull some other shit. I don't like her, and I don't trust her. I think she prob fucked so many guys during the 4 yrs apart that she could have every disease known to man! She is a cheating whore Slut! Fuck her. 10 stars to the writer, for a great story. Thank You so much for the great effort! Thanks, Buster2U

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

My biggest irritation with Ripley was her calling Kaine a coward, yet she was the one who ran off on him to "find herself". Knowing she was gonna hurt him bad and break trust. She was the coward in this story.

5/5 for the story!

GladstonGlieseGladstonGliese9 months ago

Gaslight- the short story.

SirechoSirecho9 months ago

Easy read and easy to follow. Was believable as much as situation allowed.

MattKesterMattKester9 months ago

Reread the story. It always causes me to reflect on relationships, and I find I fall in love with the little girl each time. Still one of my favorites.

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

3rd time reading? It is still excellent 5stars D

davp6255davp62559 months ago

A truly excellent read. The pity is that I can only give it 5 * it deserves much more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good compelling read.

Nice to have a story here that gives voice and development not just to main character's perspective and not just black and white, one side all good, other all bad. So many of the men in these stories are immature, fragile and insecure; completely un-selfaware, enmeshed in victimization and self righteous hostility. Kaine thankfully seems to begin to see it, own up to his part and shortcomings and take steps toward maturing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ripley sounds to masculine, she the one making all the decisions. She never came clean about what really happened in the four years they were apart. Kaine sounds like a weak man and that's why she's him because she knows she can lead him to do whatever she wants. That had to be a pretty serious relationship with the station manager, folks don't break out straight razors when it is supposed casual. Makes you wonder how she got that big contact that paid for the fancy cars and boat. She said she running with the big boys now, I wander what how she raises all that money.

Btrying2Btrying28 months ago

Read this multiple times. Enjoyed it every time. Only one concern.

Kaine's breakdown when Makenna wanders off is over the top out of character. How could Ripley love and respect such a man? Doesn't make sense. Other than that super story. Thanks. John.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Still a good story about the dumb things people do. Communicating is the most important thing in a marriage, no hinting or suttle whatevers, speak up and be clear with your partner about what you want and what you expect, OK? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't believe it took three years for her to connect. What kind of woman fucks around for three years while pining for her ex. Her excuse for running away was lame at best. Too many loop holes in this story. Also what kind of parents would keep the news away from their son that he had a daughter. I call that bullshit. But then it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is with the assumption that Ripley is f$cking around for three years. Her husband left, and for a while no contact possible (he went to Alaska). She has a young daughter thatbshe adores and has a successful career in radio. Ok she dated, but she zero clue when hubby woukd be back or if they could reconcile. She lit the match, but hubby's emotional state is the equivalent of dry pine needles. Look what happened when his daughter was missing. Kaine lost it. Great story. She be even higher than a 4.6. Is more a broken romance than a LW story. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story but needing to separate at 24 after 5 years of marriage because she was a “child?” If you’re still a child at 25 you have a severe developmental disorder .

Sordid999Sordid9998 months ago

This is a sweet story and all, but people give Ripley way too much leniency.

There is just no fucking way that a young husband is going to swallow her "finding herself" bullshit. There is only one way to interpret her moving out on him. The bitch went dick shopping. Glossing over the whole three years gone by, and her insistence that she stayed faithful until the day the divorce was final, there is no way a man is going to believe that she just wanted time to herself for whatever reason. In his position, u would have filed for a restraining order when she showed up, and gone no contact with my parents for siding with a faithless whore of an ex wife.

What really happened? Ripley realized she was pregnant, knew she was fucking around but had no idea if the kid was her husband's 0r not. She panicked and moved out to give herself time. Once she realized the baby was his (after she was born) it was too late to feed him any more lies.

And by the way, she loved only him, but had no issues opening her knees for however many assholes and taking her daughter around them?

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

An alternate ending would be Ripley getting rejected to complete her foolishness.

TexarManTexarMan8 months ago

This is my all time favorite story. I have read this story several times it never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I rad this story again for the 4-5th time. I wish our guy was more of an ass kicker still a good guy just more manly. Anyway, we need more sex. I was to read about dynamic smashing.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Hmm I'm not sure about it honestly if she wanted to find herself why the hell did she say yes about marrying him as far as his parents go yeah he was way too forgiving there would have been no excuse that they could give me for not telling me I supposedly had a daughter and they knew all along a few months might be understandable but for 3 damn years no way is that forgivable parents or not I would have had no choice but cut all contact off with them if it was me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story doesn't add up to its climax. There are inconsistencies in story about Ripley being faithful and what she exactly does. She could have been a better character. 4.6 was a little too high for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh HELL no! When she shows up with a kid, it's time to tell her to hit the road or disappear yourself. I realize this is a fictional story on a porn site, but that doesn't mean he has to act completely moronic. The Disney ending just didn't fit the facts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written story about unlikeable people who had no business being together. No one to root for except for the child to grow up into a decent person. Tough to do given the role models the four people closest to her provide.

Oldfart72Oldfart727 months ago

It is good. A lot of questions. But. You

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've actually read it twice and loved it. Kaine is a bit slow on the uptake but I guess most of us guys are.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of my all time favorites

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She's trying to find her husband and also dating? And somehow she's also faithful?

Kaine's parents hide the fact that he has a daughter?

She walked out on him and he's a coward for avoiding her?

She's got money but can't hire a private detective?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, all the 'real men' in the comments saying how they'd just run away, and how if 'generic woman' can fk up a random generic guy then Kaine should just behave as if Riley wasn't a real individual and act as if she were the embodiment of all women.

Makes you wonder if any of the people in the comments ever managed to have a mature relationship with anybody let alone a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story. I enjoyed it even with the loose ends that weren't quite tied up. Neither of the MC's were blameless over what happened. He ran away and hid. She ran away to find herself. Both were immature and too young. They grew up and managed to put aside their issues to make a future together. Nothing wrong with that. All things considered a sweet story of love second time around. BardnotBard

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

I try to ration myself to only rereading this story once a year. Thank you for all your efforts on our behalf.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Randi your an incredible author and figure in this space , with that said I go back and forth on this story, in my opinion ripley is to wishy washy for my taste the it’s my fault then it’s your fault for running away . to much of I’m accepting accountability then shifting the blame confusion . This could have been executed more clearly and is the reason the story isn’t a 5 star , the premise is solid.the execution of the story and your writing around those moments merits this story a 4 star. TFor those of you in the anon camp groups ripley utterly screwed up team comes before I marriage is all about the team, as a man we work our butt off to stockpile modern resource aka cash for the family when we get betrayed we take it rough what do you expect when you hurt someone so deeply that they stick around no my interpreted let’s take a break as a break up and personal as most people in the situation would, with that said ripley didn’t walk out on the marriage so we’re not quite in btb justification range , we’re in you royally screwed up range

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think I read somewhere that the higher the body-count the more faithful a women would be. Especially when she walks out on her marriage for no reason, hides her child from the father, rides the carousel and only comes back when she needs a convenient babysitter. His being indecisive, weak, and earning less than her is also a sure fire turn on. If only he was 5'4 and had a small package he would be the complete Adonis package in this perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why when she came home from the hospital he gave her wine to drink. She shouldn't have been drinking. I'm sure she was still on pain medication.

DarknsDarkns6 months ago

Another re-read (3rd or fourth) … and still enjoying this wonderful story. Bravo, @blackrandl1958.

H. JekyllH. Jekyll6 months ago

An interesting reconciliation story (I have a fondness for them -- in fact a well-earned reputation for them among those who've read my stories). The addition of the child is good and adds a powerful motivation to the narrator's ultimate decision (which of course we all saw coming a mile away).

On the other side, the ex-wife's near-constant use of insults and put-downs seems a terrible strategy to use for one who ostensibly wants to win her ex-husband back. And his parents were actively -- and secretly -- in her corner the entire time? Really? To my mind she was frankly a stalker and his parents' secretive actions were unforgiveable. And ... there was an awful lot of repetition in the arguments.

But -- again -- the child. She is important to the trajectory and saves the story.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

She is not trustworthy. Went out and banged a bunch of bad boys, came back to her safe plan b and kept him from knowing he had a child. She will cheat. Again

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Btb haters aside, this was a great story. And yes she made a terrible.mistake but she did not cheat on him. So btb fanatics please go take a nap in the corner. This story should be rated higher.

Russell11Russell116 months ago

hi blackrand1958 the story was great, when are we going to get a follow up to winter of discontent and more new stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was my 5th reading of this story and it still brings me to tears. This story needs wider publication!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

On page three. Do far, this story is very laborious. "What do you want, Ripley?" gets really old really fast, for example. I will come back to this story, but not now. I have some paint drying in the other room I have to watch.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never read literotica stories twice, except for this one. The asshole I was 30 years ago was not as emotionally capable as Kaine in finally letting love cure his pains. I blew my chance. After I read this story the first time I made a tentative attempt to reach out. The gap was impossible to bridge, But. at least now I have an old friend that I can chat with on the phone, and once in a while go out to dinner with her and her husband who doesn't see me as a threat at all because She sees the past as gone, and we are what we are right now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The last couple lines took it from Four stars to Five. Well written. It got better as the story advanced.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just an aside. As I review some of the comments, I have to wonder what story these bozos read. Apparently, not this one. Still Five stars, btw.

JPB

Emma2009Emma20096 months ago

If I could give this story 10 stars I would. I found the characters real, with real emotions. Reconciliation is never easy. The stupid things you do when you’re young can end badly, and in the case of Ripley and Kaine they did. Luckily, they grew up and managed to find each other again. I must have missed the part where she slept around, I’m sure she was no angel but a slut, no, not buying it. I really

enjoyed this story and like some, it brought tears to my eyes as well. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the third time I've read this story and it is still good.

BUT!

If 'Ripley' was such a big deal at the Charity fund-raiser WHY didn't she have an assistant of some kind who could have been there to look after the person she kept claiming to love, so that HE wouldn't get the feeling of being Dumped??

SyzyguySyzyguy5 months ago

5* One I reread, an LW classic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah. A great read, again, thanks for you stories! I truly appreciate them! DerMtMan

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

A woman who felt the way she did about her daughter would never have exposed the child to the ass-hole station manager she was dating.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Beautiful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PromiseReadsPromiseReads5 months ago

Everytime I come across this story I read it again. This will be the 3th or 4th time now.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Read again. She stepped in front of a razor blade for him but there needs to be a better story about why she couldn't find him. He needs to have left the hemisphere and not been in touch with his parents...or...she just didn't try all that hard. Big plot holes but still, a fun story.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews5 months ago

This is one of my favorite Literotica stories and is still enjoyable after three or four readings. I found the characters believable and beautifully developed. It's quite realistic for young married people to make mistakes and learn from those mistakes. I found myself rooting for reconciliation. * * * * * for me,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well. her innviting him to accompany her to a function and then just ignoring her is not on. That is where I would just ghost.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

This was quite well written and I enjoyed it. When I read the title I expected her to have done something worse. And I kinda get why she did it. Even though it broke his heart.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alaska is part of the USA. They have phones and registered mail and process servers and even private investors. She could have found him. Courts don't like someone not complying with court orders. She could have stopped the divorce for that reason alone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had avoided reading this story for a long time assuming it implied a man whose wife had engaged in the most disrespectful actions that break the attachment bonds of most any emotional/romantic/physical relationship and long after wanted him back. For some reason whin it popped up on a recommendation list after a Just Plan Bob story I gave it a chance and am glad I did! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, I liked the story, except using the attack by a third person trope to finally get them together in the end, as if you ran out of ideas to wrap up the story. I also feel the reason for initial separation is a bit weak, but whatever, matter of taste, I guess.

Other than that one thing that kinda disturbs me is she has grown up, but half of the time he comes off like self-centered, immature brat with lack of confidence and a self-pity fetish, and it's difficult for me to imagine a "happily ever after" with him being like that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Congratulations. You turned the MC into a wimp and his cheating ex into a paragon of virtue. Is this another story ment to denigrate men while disguised as something else?

blackrandl1958blackrandl19584 months agoAuthor

@Annie, “Congratulations…” No, I didn’t mean to denigrate “men,” just you. Randi.

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

Love rereading this I always imagen the female Mc as Tessa Fowler ty for this story :) that latest anon lol learn to read was no cheating in this story

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Simply reread and enjoyed — beautifully touching piece. Love your characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi Randi, been away from lit - glad to be back. I've loved this tale several times, thank you 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

HappyKumLuckyHappyKumLucky4 months ago

Great story Randi, I truly enjoyed the read!!!! :)

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

Could I love Ridley any more? Amazing woman

jonny956jonny9564 months ago

Just read this again, and it’s still as good as the first time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the story and I'm sure many if not most will disagree with me but if she truly loved him and wanted him back she never would have dated or touched another man. That to me would have made a stronger case that she truly was in love with him. Especially since there was nothing said about him having any kind of relationship with anyone else after the divorce. That's just my opinion but it was still a good read and will probably read again in the near future.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

It was a feel good story to read .... but ,,, she ran away to find herself had a baby , yet she hooked up with another guy exposing her baby daughter to him for what 4 years , I can understand her wanting her daughter to meet her real dad , the story was written so they would end up as a family felt good , I just dont agree that he just takes her back so fast or at all

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

The third time the Bear has read this. I always start out hating Ripley, hoping to find the chink in her armor, as it was. But I always end up loving it. Life is hard, and people are stupid, at times. All you can hope for is to clear away the B/S and make it work. Karma says I read too much into these stories. She's probably right. Just like my wife. I love happy endings, and this one works, on every level. Keep on keepin' on, Kaine. Love her to 'death. Thanks for writing.

The BEAR

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

You are truly gifted. Your writing is beyond talent. We are very lucky to have the opportunity to fully escape in your stories. They are like that old quilt grandma threw over you as a child.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Хорошая история, но слишком короткая. Он слишком легко и быстро ее простил. К тому же, такая быстрая привязанность к ребенку слегка нереальна. Он ее не знает, но начинает дорожить буквально сразу. Слишком быстро и легко все получилось

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As I tell you annually, this is a great story from start to finish. The first page, though is the greatest story opening I’ve ever read. Thank you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've read this story many, many, times!!

IF only I could meet, and fall in love with, a 'Ripley'!!

At 77 I figure that is VERY unlikely to happen, but I can still fantasize!!

5+++*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The saying only people you love can break your heart really hit home for this story. Five stars for your amazing tale.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Перечитал и кое-что увидел... Где автор увидел любовь Рипли? Я вижу эгоистичного человека, который для достижения своей цели хладнокровно использует собственного ребенка. Рипли наплевать на чувства Кейна, его жизнь и планы. Она бросила его когда захотела и когда захотела решила вернуть. Для этого она открыто шантажирует его дочкой, заявляя что "Они идут в комплекте"! Если бы у нее была хоть капля любви, она бы разрешила Кейну видеть дочь отдельно и узнать её. Но она открыто в этом отказывает и даже не скрывает своих планов.

К тому же я не верю, что она была "глупой молодой девочкой". Ей было 24!!!! Ответственность за свои действия наступает в 18 лет! В 21 ты полноценный взрослый. Так что в 24 она не молодая девочка. К тому же, если бы она была глупой, то не смогла бы остаться звездой во время беременности и после. Это значит она умная, практичная девушка, которая смогла не просто удержать карьеру, но даже взлететь ещё выше. А это явно не совпадает со словами про глупость. Это только то, что вообще на поверхности и очевидно. Я молчу уже о том, что она убедила РОДИТЕЛЕЙ Кейна молчать про его дочь все 3 года! Это вообще меня взорвало... Как могли родители так предать сына? Лишить его общества дочери, зная что он пережил и как ему нужна поддержка, помощь и доверие в первую очередь от близких.

Так что для меня это история хладнокровной мрази, что причинила боль хорошему человеку, затем убедила родителей предать его, ну а потом с помощью шантажа и обмана снова сойтись. Никакой любви, просто желание Рипли чтобы у Маккейн был биологический отец и у нее был удобный для нее партнёр для секса, что не изменит.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For Odess83,

I agree with a lot of what you said. I was married at 20 and still married to same wonderful women almost 51 years later. We were young, had Many hard times but we didn't give up on each other or our children. You work together to fix things and live for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good story. But I don't think she truly loved him the way she says she does. Because if she really loved him the way she said she did she never should have dated another man let alone been intimate with another. Especially

when she found out she was pregnant and had his child and decided she needed him she should have waited until she finally found him and got to explain herself to try and work things out. And for him to take her back that quick doesn't seem right to me. Now if she never dated and was never intimate with another man and she was able to make that point clear to him and wasn't lying about it. I could see him taking her back that quickly. Otherwise I would have viewed her love as tainted love. Saying she had always loved him and still loves him but ended up dating and being intimate with someone else doesn't seem right. Especially when he never dated and was never intimate with another women because he never got over the hurt of the one he loved and still loved. But that's my just my opinion. Now did he take things a little to far by avoiding her by moving around. Yes. He should have maned up and allowed her to explain herself and then decide what to do. If anything he could have gotten a little bit of closure that would have maybe let him move on or they would have been happily together along time ago.

Phxray54Phxray542 months ago

Randi, you’re definitely a 10.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

I too have read this story many times and still love it. Some great comments below.

Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Riley is really manipulative. Protagonist should really find a way to co-parent his daughter and left her for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What kind of parents don’t tell their son he has a child? Doesn’t matter how upset he is they know he would want to know. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I struggle with the number of times she viscously attacks him. I lean towards Ripley being a manipulative narcissist who wants Kaine as an accessory to her magnificence. She threw him away but see he comes back when I tell him it's time. He was willing to be the minority partner in the relationship yet she wanted more. She left to see if there what she was missing , while expecting him to remain in place. When the person that you believe makes the sun rise and fall tells you they want more than you're able to provide running away like a scalded dog is reasonable response. Calling him an asshole and a coward after she torched everything he held dear is cruel and says more about her than him.

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 2 months ago

Wonderful and heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

cute hall mark type of romance. However, I still don't understand why she was hunting down the guy? It's been a few years, she is successful, she demonstrated she can get men to want her. You made her boyfriend/lover look like a jerk only after she dumped him. It read like if the MC rejected her she would have kept dating him. Also, how many other s did she have? Not that it really matters but it was written she did not date or have sex until the divorce came through and this guy was only a few months? But you never have this guy dating anyone but her?

OK story but so many things don't add up.

colescuttlecolescuttleabout 1 month ago

This. Is. A. Story. You Know. Like, made up by a storyteller, you know. If you can do it better or with a different emphasis or outcome, please don't waste your rhetorical genius in a one paragraph bullshit diatribe. Take the concept, ask permission from the author, and write a better or different one yourself.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 1 month ago

Yeah like some commenters have said, I don't think she loved him as much as she said she did.

She said she didn't date until the divorce was final. I don't understand why she felt like dating in the first place. She hurt her husband by saying I'm moving out. Not really saying it's going to be temporary. Her reasoning for leaving was stupid. People who are married and love each other should work together to make themselves better, not say I need to leave to improve myself.

She started the drama, he left because she hurt him. She says she still loves him, but dates others after the divorce was final. He hadn't even been gone a year before she was dating. She should not have dated for quite a while because was the cause of the man she loved disappearing on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Read it several times. Always love it…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another man hating story by a cockless cross dresser...

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 month ago

Well written. Five big ones.

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 month ago

Yeah, what Big Tim said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

His parents knew he had a daughter but never told him? I don’t think I would talk to my parents again for keeping quiet for I think 3 years. Ridiculous. LM

Psychman24Psychman24about 1 month ago

Excellent story, I absolutely love Ripley. For some reason she is one of the most attractive and compelling female characters I've seen in these stories. She knows what she wants now, is remorseful for her past mistake and stupidity, and is strong determined and sexy. The husband in this story, while understandably hurt, pulls the disappearing act that so many husbands seem to do in these stories. What is the deal with running away and hiding from the problem? How about be a man and face the music, have the painful confrontation and then make an informed decision whether to work it out or divorce.

Gadf77Gadf7727 days ago

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Very nice ! 👌

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A Classic Blackrandi tale. A wounded cynical recluse versus a (Shirley Temple) like waif, a hot MILF, and huge shaggy dog. (Win-win!)

muskyboymuskyboy23 days ago

I needed to hear about Ripley's behaviour in the 3 years before the reconciliation.... cost this story a star.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The story really affected my emotions. But I still don't get her rationale on leaving her husband while expecting him to magically understand her real intentions.

I would have liked to have read another woman in the mix for Kaine. A current girlfriend that Ripley would have to compete with. That would have given her some pain to deal with from her childish abandonment. And Kaine would have to choose between them. How many other women had he bedded in those four years, all because of her foolishness?

Another missing element was her other hookups after their divorce. How many men had she screwed and how would Kaine deal with the compounded pain?

Finally, their different social interactions would still be an enormous hurdle. She was a star, while he was obscure. She interacted with society's elite while Kaine stood in the shadows. Major problem. That's the reason I gave itcac4 rating instead of 5.

I DO applaud the writing, though. It's very moving and creative. Keep up the good work. G.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

A reread for me. I enjoyed it the first time and did the second as well. There are a few parts to the story that didn't quite work for me. She wanted counselling, the judge agreed and ordered it. They knew he was in Alaska all she had to do was ask for him to be made to attend or she could have used some of her money and flown there. Either way that didn't seem right that she just gave up on that if she wanted her chance to talk to him. Also I can't imagine a set of grandparents not letting out the news about Makenna to their son either accidentally or deliberately. It's a nice sweet story about love happening second time around but it's not a really great story. But it's very much worth a read. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I love it. It shows that it's never too late.

I went through a similar ordeal. My wife cheated on me several times, and when I saw her with a new lover on Facebook, I thought my life was over. She even went to live with him!

But after less than a year she texted me again. Claiming I was far better than that guy, and probably she had to run into an asshole like him to understand how precious I really was.

But I was too much hurt, she had abused my trust. Although the wasn't another woman in my life, I couldn't trust her again.

She reminded me I should care for the sweet memories we had, not for the bad things.

I was too scared I could be disappointed again and go through hell again.

But now what do I have? Still alone. I was wrong, I should have given it a try again.

Schwanze1Schwanze11 day ago

Anon I love it,

Stop talking while you are behind.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories