All Comments on 'You Can Go Home Again'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 810 Comments (Page 9)
Schwanze1Schwanze128 days ago

Really is a helluva story but he's now her bitch for life. Worth it? I'd suggest start hiding assets just in case for when his daughter leaves home.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I didn't like this story for many reasons. One of several reasons is it's completely unrealistic. Example: The child would never be unknown to the father, as laid out in this story. A wife or ex, esp one that wanted him back, would've easily seen to that. And both the MC's parents knew but neither told their son. Even if they thought the baby might not be his, to not tell their son about the wife's claim would be outrageously wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Still one of my favorite tales (4th read?) Thank you Randi!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The parents wouldn't tell him....I hate stories where people are still in contact with the mc and refuse to tell him about the child...so dumb

Flar1958Flar195817 days ago

Did he ever grow up? To insecure to face his ex? In a lot of stories the male is running away. Are the american male split in two categories? One are running the secound trying to kill in cold blood. Not a good immage to you.

But a good writing and something like a happy ending, we need this in these day's.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I guess you needed it for the story, but his parents not telling him he had a kid was unfathomable. Those are some nasty people.

HighBrowHighBrow10 days ago

Fun story, but I certainly wouldn't take her back. She'll be hurting him for the rest of their lives, married or not. It's just her.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver9 days ago

I'm not sure how many times I have read this story, but I enjoy it every time!

ImshakenImshaken7 days ago

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

4 Stars on this one from GW . My Dad was mostly Irish and German and Jealous almost all the time . Until they hit 50 then Dad and Mom were convinced that they had it made .

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...