You can't Go Home Bk. 02

Story Info
A mothers choice gives her son a second chance.
4k words
4.34
7.8k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read. Everyone in this story is 18+

You can't go Home. Book 2

I say. "I'm sorry my story is so long, but I must share everything with you after you telling me yours. Jenny, you did not have to tell me about your Dad. You made it sound not very pleasant. I have no clue how or why I'm telling you this. I have not told a soul this before. Except I want to start fresh, leaving the old pains behind."

I pull my shirt back, showing you my shoulder. You reached out, touching it. I felt your warmth it covered me like a Mothers hug.

Jenny says. "You got shot over your mother; you're right; I'm glad you're talking."

I was talked out, the feelings had my eyes wet, and it gave me the sniffles, but oddly, it felt good Jenny's smile with her soft hand on my arm. We stopped outside San Antonio for a giant burger on a fourteen-inch bun the biggest Texas has ever seen. It's got a pound of meat and bacon and venison sausage. We ordered one and split it, but we split an order of onion rings and ordered two more. We laughed and cried, complaining about not feeling the earth as we sped by. I saw a turn-off to a lake and a state campground called Canyon Lake. I've never been, I asked. "If skinny-dipping at dawn was a thing we could do to feel the earth again?"

Jenny says. "Better make a U-turn then, Dan. We got fourteen hours to kill till dawn. I'm starting to like how you think even if you, are a motherfucker makes us an odd pair, huh, we both are sinners. Guess there's no coming back for either of us will we find peace?"

Getting a cabin with a roof and screens was a few bucks and a wall of slats for privacy on the backside of the cabin in the state park. I had blankets and one sleeping bag. Spreading them out on the built-in cots, they are built into the floor. There was an open sleeping area in the back of the cabin. Although it had no roof, it was excellent in the mid-afternoon sun. You dropped your things. I did say skinny dipping. I dropped my things also, and we lay on the cots getting sun. We talked about music, love, regret, and everything naked under the sky. There was a ceiling fan and a light bulb fixture with a power plug and a fly zapper inside. It made zap noises when it took out a bug.

I must have dozed off a bit in the warm sun. I feel hands on my feet. You're putting sunscreen on me; you did me all, including my hard-standing upright cock. You motion me to turn over. I folded my cock, and it was a few seconds before you started to rub oil on me.

You finished and asked. "You cool to do me with the sunscreen? I got major baggage in the bedroom, Dan. I'm sorry, I need human touch, but I don't have sex. It's been at least sixteen years. Everyone so far has felt wrong, Dan, you know what I mean? For most of my dates, they felt just wrong. I never touched them or let them touch me. My Dad felt way wrong coming into my room at night. His sister would watch at the doorway that started as my eighteenth birthday party was going on downstairs."

You cried; I got up, went to your cot, and held your naked body. As you sobbed, your tears felt hot on my chest the tears dripped on my hard cock. Like holding Samantha, my Mom cut and bruised my boner went soft, and I started putting oil on you. I was not making love to you, nor was I trying to turn you on as your tears stopped. I had you lay down and covered you in oil. You got up, went to the ice chest, and brought us soft drinks.

You asked. "Can we put our swimsuits on and take a swim"

We did and hung up our wet things on a clothesline outside the back of the cabin getting back. Then, finally, we fixed dinner of cold sandwiches and fruit salad; we had the last of Gingers cookies.

I took a bite of one. It flashed in my heart. I teared up and said. "My third lady, we could never get over just one thing our age difference; these are her cookies. She gave me the recipe and forty other things to make in the kitchen taster. She sent me away so she could die of cancer. She gave me the Volvo outside. She called her daughter over to throw me out. I wanted to stay till the end..."

My tears started now you held me. I felt right, not happy or horny, but right as we are doing; it felt right, healing even. We held each other, we ate, and I started to walk out to the car to get my laptop to play music with.

I hear. "Hey sexy, you walk out like that in the daylight; the cops will arrest you for a damn decent exposure."

Laughing, I put my pants on, going out to the car, and I first start playing from my files on the hard drive as I check for WiFi and log on to check my email messages.

My Lawyer's email says. "The Feds, it's unsure where this is coming from. Your frozen accounts are on hold with a court order; strangely, a past CEO with the same last name as Susan did, and the company's records are shredded hours before the raid at their office. So it's their word against yours at this point."

I sent an email back. "I got all those records in my hard drive, the one the Feds took. I bet you cash. They never even looked." Can I send it if you want the files? I am checking on them now. It may have to go Dropbox to get there."

He says. "Sure, I get a local judge to sign them as evidence for your case. We got a hearing in front of the judge. I'll see if they can unfreeze your money."

My Landlords paranoia rubbed off on me. I ran to the car and brought in my old laptop. Powered it up, I told Jenny the story about me at work. How my landlord sent me away because police looked in my place, took my things, then copied my hard drives. I opened and checked the history. I found a GPS app added. It was running in the background, and I logged off the internet, checked my metered usage on my WiFi, and the GPS tracker was still active.

It was not an app, but it used an app. I opened my old laptop because the screw heads were chipped using the wrong tool. I had the right tools in my bag. I have always been handy with tools and found new hardware added to the video card and removed it. It had a thumbprint on the underside of the cooling fan where someone messed with the motherboard the dust that the cooling fans suck in coated the print making it stand out.

I took photos with my film camera. I would have the film processed, scanned, and sent the negative to my FBI lady. A note on the laptop showed that a GPS tracker was wired into the motherboard, pulled the battery out, and was finely inactive. We stayed two days not getting dressed, swimming naked at dawn. I got hard a few times but did not act like my bone was hard. You did touch me more and more, just not there. You use my laptop to email your friends to let them know you are good we are having fun.

When my Lawyer was able to get back to me the next day later, a phone call says. "He got the Feds to look into the files by sending them a request for the files. Your bank has been fun talking to you. They just froze your Credit cards. We have a hearing next week. Can you hold out cash-wise till then? I can wire you money if you need it?"

I say. "I'm not homeless, but a few weeks if the tax lean on my Mom's house is not too much. Thanks. Let me know how Monday goes."

That started the ball rolling on my troubles with the law. Hope I'll get treated right I'm due for some goodluck. The moon came out, and we only got dressed once I had to pay for an extra day I had cash for. I went to sign up, and a big black Lincoln Town car was parked at the gift shop. I stop at the gift shop and look at postcards, watching the guys in suits over my shades. They got maps and a campsite as they drove off to another part of the campsite. The site of the town car put me on point.

I remember my Dad's guys looking for me at the bus station all those years ago. It made my shoulder hurt. I followed and watched from a swing a fair distance away. They looked like guys that never had to do anything complicated in life they looked soft. I returned to the cabin and retold the story of having Dad's guys chasing me. I tell Jenny about seeing the car.

I say. "I watched. They looked normal, but my world sucks seeing that damn town car every time. It's like having PTSD, year after year; they look almost the same. It's never stopped. I carry a gun for days after; getting shot by your Dad changes your outlook on life, just like you and your Dad changed yours. So I guess we are a good deal alike."

Jenny puts her swimsuit on and says. "I hear you when you say a black car triggers you. My Dad drove a big black Lincoln Town car. The idea of it gives me chills. But I'll walk to the showers and check them out for you. You said your shoulder that was from that day?" I nodded yes as you grab my dress shirt and put it on man you looked good in my things.

I say. "They froze my bank cards and account, but we can pay cash for one more night. After that, the office is open for another hour."

I give you cash for another night.

I say. "Your choice. It feels nice being here with you. But I am enjoying watching you naked I am turned on by it, but you are the first woman I am not in any rush with. The dance is on you."

Jenny went out and went a long way around. I emailed my Lawyer with the out-of-state plate number to have him check on it.

Jenny came back and said. "That the two thugs in suits took them off and put their bikini's on. We're good."

Yes, ladies who wore suits, the tags came back clean a few hours later school teachers for New York on vacation.

We ate salad and had a can of tuna. Jenny made stuffed bell peppers with it. To cook this good on a camp stove, I can't wait to get her in a kitchen and cook together.

We sat on separate cots and discussed why you feel like part of me. With only hours together, it felt like we were catching up after years of being away from each other as we came from the same place. Then, you get up and climb into the cot with me. Your body was cool to the touch at first, and that changed the seconds our bodies touched.

I swear the light changed color, and I was calm. My bone stayed cool with being near Jenny. Three days of no clothes put a slight edge on us. You kissed me, and you stroked my hard cock. It was pulsing hard, and my drool of pre-cum started bad, and you rubbed it into my cock head. It was almost more than I could take. You covered my mouth as you kissed me, as my moans got loud. It was maybe fifteen minutes before I blew my load as stars flew across the night sky.

I shivered like I was chilled, as you say. "Shit, your mouth got cold as ice Dan. You came so hard. You always come this hard?"

I say. "Not since I was eighteen, my Mom gave me my first-hand job. Would you like me to return the favor? It's up to you, Jenny. I would love it; your call, dear fingers, lips, or tongue?"

Jenny says. "Fingers, try your fingers, please."

As I do your wet, your outer lips are engorged, and your inter-lips and clit are slick and hot. My fingers tease your clit. I try circles, and you make wet noises as you moan into my shoulder. I slide my fingers across your clit. You go from four to ninety-nine miles per hour. You are like my Mom. You creamed on my hand with just a tiny come as you shudder your first orgasm.

I do sideways again. I can keep you coming two more times as you arch your back. Now you bite my neck hard as my fingers push you over the edge. You sprayed us like a garden house. Alright, it was not that much, you're covered in sweat, and your whole body is shaking as you cannot put words together yet. I kissed your mouth to see if your mouth got cold when you came, and it did.

We are both breathless. "Wow, Hun did the earth just move for a second time tonight? I'm scared to say this, but it never felt this right before; I don't know how or why, dear."

Jenny says. "I never come that hard, or it felt right. You burned me when we touched. You set me on fire. I had no ghost watching me in the doorway. Talk about feeling right, baby. You may have trouble getting rid of me; we must do this more."

I say. "I don't feel like moving. I got no urge to go to the car and get condoms. I'm not in any rush. This is your dance, dear."

Jenny says. "Why, what do you mean by that, Dan? You said it before?"

I answered. "As you climbed into my cot, you led the dance when you were ready, dear. If you want me, I got a box of condoms in the car. I'm in no rush. Let's go wash off in the lake and scare the fish."

I said, laughing. Jenny did too, but her laugh sounded more musical than mine. We went in and skinny-dipped in the lake, which was warm in the water. It was smooth. We were not the only ones in the water, but maybe the only ones naked. We floated in the water. The moon was a little less than full. You wrap your arms around me as we kiss. I swear the water got hotter.

Jenny says. "Sorry, had to pee, and I laughed, and I did too, but boys can aim their pee stream as you feel my hot pee hit your pussy to more moans from you, and your fingers move to your pussy. As my fingers joined yours, it did not take long as you shook again. The dance had you bite my neck again, mark two.

Getting back to the cabin, we dried off. We slept on the floor in the sleeping bag. Our arms wrapped around each other I have not slept this well since the few days with my Mom. We woke and skinny-dipped at sunrise. Coming back in, I started coffee as we went and showered. We had to put clothes on for the first time in three days.

We drank coffee, and there was a breakfast truck in fount of the visitors center; we ate hot tacos, got on the road after tacos, and pulled into Midland a few hours later with only one gas/pee break. I give Jenny my phone number and my Mom's address. I helped Jenny with her things into the house. She shared it with a friend, another woman. We said hello, and I did not want to leave her, but she had my info. Jenny has yet to offer me hers. I know she is not like us. We must be scary to her. I hugged her, gave her space, and left.

I had to stop at the Lawyer's office and pick up the keys, tax information, and a notice of a tax lean for eight grand in back taxes. I had that in cash; I left the Lawyer's office and got the money out of the false bottom in my gym bag getting the cash-out. I go to the tax office thinking the tax fees would be higher. When done, I stop at the Coffee shop at the hospital. I see a cowboy hat walk by that I wore years ago.

I take my coffee and follow him walking out, stopping at his car. He turns to me as I say. "Hope my big head did not stretch out your old hat, doc; it kept me safe luck was on my side. Thanks for loving my Mom by the way. I just wanted you to know my Mom's info burned Dad. Thank you for that. A phone call to an inmate about my dear old Dad turning state witness to his sister: it might have caused my Dad to fall in the shower on sharpened toothbrushes accidentally. About twelve times at least. Mom had a few years without him. You caused that, Sir. Again, thank you."

The big Texan had tears in his eyes, he says. "No, Sir, this is on you. But why would you never come back, Son? Your Mom would have been so happy?"

I say as an answer. "When he died, I sent her a note by messenger service and asked if I could come home. She sent back a note it read. "No, her deal was not with Dad. You can't come home until I die; you do anything else. So we are both dead, as in underground six feet worm food dead."

Sir. "You don't know anything about my Moms deal?"

The cowboy Doctor says. "Sorry, Dan, I was there when they buried her. No one else was there, the preacher and the ground crew."

We parted with most of the day gone. I need to see her and the house.

Hell, the Lawyer gave me a box of Mom's things, and He said. "There was a safe, and the combination was my Mom's birthday. The Lawyer said he was never told where it was, but he was told to tell me to remember dawn at the lake house. It's important."

The hundred-dollar an hour lawyer said. "You know your Moms folks put that in your Mom's name that makes it yours now; remember how to get there? I sent you a map. You got an email?"

I found the map and drew one on paper as my printer is still packed in a box.

After we traded numbers at the Lawyers office, I went to see the graveside, and as I was pulling up to the office, I saw Jenny and two ladies with her going back to the car. I waved at you, going into the office to get the number you waved back. I hoped you would come to say hello, but you drove off and left. You looked back it was a long look.

The lady at the desk there says. "That part of the cemetery been busy today. Years go by, and two at the same time." As you showed me on the map that was drawn by the person ahead of me, I went to graveside #1021 with nothing but a basic plate mounted on concrete, but there were fresh cut flowers. I forgot to bring any.

I sat on the ground and told you about my life after the joy of lovemaking, even if it was just for a few days. Then, walking to your site, I saw the reason for the green of the lawn. It was AstroTurf's low water needed. I know my Dads house was once on four acres. Mom sold off all but the last half acre around the house, pool, and tennis courts. I'm curious about what it looks like now. I remember driving into the gate guard house and waving as I rode my Honda cb450 to school or wherever, but that was then.

I asked, stopping at the gate asking. "Did I need a sticker now? We did not when I was a kid here; my Mom died and left me the house?"

The gate guy says. "Sorry, you need to check into the office. Show them the paperwork, and they will give you an electric gate remote key and a sticker. It needs to be displayed on the window of the vehicle."

I say. "You don't know me, Sir, but I did not stop for ice, and the power is off at the house till the city comes out, inspects it, and turns it back on. Would you like my leftovers and good tacos? My eyes were bigger than my stomach and I don't eat out much; I cook."

The guard seemed happy. He was like me and never turned down tacos. I stopped at the office. They were friendly and gave me a booklet of rules of the hundred and forty houses in the HOA and my gate pass. I drove up to the house. The outside was more West Texas, death brown and dusty. Even the rain gutters were rusty, leaking onto the stucco.

I see landscapers a few doors down, and I stop and ask. "Could you have your foreman get me an estimate on making it a zero-scape home like they are working on?"

The guy working the edger says. "He will send his boss over to take a look."

I say. "Between you and me, Sir, if I want a secret to get out, what Mom should I talk to? He points me across the street. I have yet to go in the house. I am still waiting for the gas and water folks to get here. Mom's electric bill was a chunk of change. I paid for it, but it was too late to get it turned on before the weekend, so Monday it is. I went over and introduced myself. She had no clue who I was; getting that a lot felt safer.

I say. "As soon as crews can get started, the house will be cleaned up, painters and the rest. I bought this in foreclosure. I was taking over the house now."

The lady across the street did not seem to care, but I saw her talking coffee cake to a neighbor. Good, that will get the story out, and not her son came home; I was just an investor who bought a house.

They turned the water on, and the water heater was gas; they came by and hooked the gas up for three more days of camping but with hot and cold running water. I cleaned the kitchen and heard a knock to the left overlooking the pool. I hear knocking at the back door. A mid-forty blond in a two-piece suit and a matching cover-up with over sized sunglasses is knocking at the patio door.