You Can't Say No to a Mother

Story Info
An Orthodox Jewish mother takes matters into her own mouth.
3k words
4.29
6.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaya burst into the house, face red and drenched in sweat after a good game of basketball.

"Hi Ma! I'm home!" he said, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl

"how was your game?" His mom Galit said, smiling at her son,

"Amazing, I got 17 points, and we won" Shaya said, "Hey, isn't that the acceptance letter from Zayis Shemen?"

"Looks like it" Galit answered. " I didn't want to open it because I wanted you to have the chance"

Zayis Shemen was the Yeshiva (Jewish school) that Shaya's older brothers had gone to. One of the premier institutions in the neighborhood, it had a reputation for hiring the best teachers and giving students the best education, both in Religious matters and actual academic subjects. Shaya and his parents were expecting that Shaya would be easily accepted, just like his siblings.

"What?!" Shaya exclaimed, dropping the paper. " I don't believe this... They didn't accept me, Ma"

Galit grabbed the paper from her son and read out loud to herself

'Dear Mr. and Mrs. Schuster,

After careful consideration of all the candidates for this year's incoming Shiur Aleph (freshman) class, we have come to a difficult decision to reject your son, Shaya Schuster, from the upcoming term at Yeshiva Zayis Shemen. While Shaya would typically be a wonderful fit for the Yeshiva, space considerations as well as an uneven distribution of skill sets among the applicants have prompted us to make this difficult choice.

Please know that this has been a difficult decision and that your son has all the qualities that make for a good Yeshiva student. He would have fit in here well.

Sincerely,

Rabbi Yisroel Dinowitz

Rosh Yeshiva (Dean of Students)'

Galit was shocked, and felt awful for her son. "Let me see what happens when Abba (father) comes home" She told her son. Maybe there is something we could do."

Shaya wordlessly nodded through teary eyes and went up to his room, despondent.

Later that evening, Galit and her husband were sitting around the kitchen table, trying to figure out their next steps.

"I spoke to Rabbi Dinowitz" Mr Schuster said. "He said the decision is final and that there is just no room. I tried impressing upon him that Shaya needs the type of environment only they could provide, but there was no one to talk to"

"He's going to be so disappointed" Galit said, "I wonder if I could get him to change his mind. Maybe a mother's plea could sway him"

"I doubt it" said her husband, "but I guess it can't hurt to try"

"I don't want to call him though" Said Galit. "I feel as if a phone is too easy to hang up. I want to meet him eye to eye in his office. Want to come along with me?"

"I wish I could" said her husband. "But you know how hectic it is at work. I'll drive you down there tomorrow and let's hope for the best"

The next morning, as she was getting dressed, an idea started formulating in her mind. What if, instead of pleading her case like her husband did, she tried something else? She took off her normal panties and bra and put on something a lot more edgy. She was from Israel, and her natural dark olive complexion and slender frame accentuated the set of black lace underwear she was putting on. She had bought it for her husband a few years ago as a gift, allegedly for him but she really enjoyed the way it gave her confidence, a feminine energy that made her feel beautiful and sensual.

She looked in the mirror and was pleased. She knew that no matter what her argument would be, her body would be her secret weapon. She hoped she could pull it off, and not seem too desperate. She put on a simple dress, and her coat and walked out the door, hoping to sway the Dean's decision.

The Yeshiva was located in a small building on a tree-lined street. Galit had never actually been there, and was surprised at how unassuming the building was. Just before she stepped in, she took out her lipstick and reapplied it. it was a little brighter and glossier than her usual color, but for what she was looking to accomplish it was perfect. As she entered the foyer, the receptionist, a middle-aged woman with a chin-length wig greeted her.

"Hello dear" said the receptionist. "How can I help you today?"

"Hi, My name is Galit Schuster. I wanted to meet Rabbi Dinowitz? We had some business we needed to discuss"

"Well, let me go check to see if he's available" said the receptionist. After a few moments, she returned. "Rabbi Dinowitz will be with you shortly"

Galit sat down, and waited. Her palms were getting clammy and she could feel a bead of sweat dripping down her back.

"Mrs. Schuster?" said a voice from behind. "Rabbi Dinowitz will see you now"

The secretary opened the door, and Galit stepped in.

"Mrs. Schuster?" asked Rabbi Dinowitz. "Nice to meet you. I remember your boys fondly, what great young men they are. What can I do for you today?"

Rabbi Dinowitz, who looked younger than his 38 years, sat behind a desk in a study filled with books.

"Rabbi," Galit began. "We got the acceptance letter in the mail yesterday. And, as you know, Shaya has been so excited to attend Yeshiva. My husband and I were devastated to find out that he did not get in. Is there any way we could change that decision?"

Rabbi Dinowitz leaned back in his office chair and sighed. "As I told your husband on the phone yesterday, there's just not much I can do. We have limited space, and the Shiur Aleph class is already full. I'm afraid we've made our decision."

"Are you sure there's nothing that can be done?" Galit leaned forward and asked. "There must be a way we can change your mind"

"Well, you certainly seem dedicated to getting him in," said the rabbi. "Unfortunately, I just can't change the rules. I understand both of you, I really do. Shaya seems to be a wonderful boy. In another year we would welcome him with open arms. But this year, we just have no room"

"I'm sorry," said Galit. "I had really hoped we could come to an agreement" She flipped her hair around with her finger innocently as she said this. She pretended nothing had happened, but she could tell that Rabbi Dinowitz had noticed..

"Wait," he said. "What exactly are you saying, Mrs. Schuster? What kind of arrangement did you have in mind, financial? It's a space thing honestly"

"No," she replied. "It's not a space thing. It's a you-can-make-room-for-him-if-you-really-wanted-to thing. so if you're going to be honest, not really a space thing at all." She shifted in her seat, and the top button she had loosened earlier popped open, revealing the beginnings of her upper chest. She felt the cool air of the room on her skin, but still pretended to be oblivious.

"Oh," said Rabbi Dinowitz. "I'm sure I don't know what you're implying"

"Of course you don't, Rabbi. It's not your fault." She said. "I wonder, and correct me if I'm wrong, if the fact that he isn't as smart as my older boys made you overlook him until you realized you had no room. And once you filled out the class you realized you had left him out but it was too late to fix." Galit smiled as she realized that Rabbi Dinowitz was having trouble keeping eye contact.

"I- I assure you Mrs. Schuster" the rabbi stuttered, "That is not the case. Space limitations are what we have and unfortunately, the fact that your son is not the best student we have is an unfortunate coincidence."

Galit pursed her still glistening lips as she considered her next words carefully. She uncrossed her legs, giving the Rosh Yeshiva a glimpse of her thighs for a moment. "I wasn't insinuating anything, I'm sorry if it came out that way. I was just trying to imply that if that were the case, perhaps the fact that all his brothers went here might help you persuade the board of directors to make an exception and add a student." She licked her lips, staring deliberately into Rabbi Dinowitz's eyes.

"I'm sure the board of directors wouldn't be very pleased," said Rabbi Dinowitz, who was sweating slightly.

"Why not? Don't they want the family to continue to be associated with the Yeshiva?" Galit asked.

"They would. However, I think we should consider what would happen if the news got out that we were changing our admissions policy. We would get a lot of complaints, and the school would get a bad reputation."

"If it were to come out, which it won't, and that's a pretty big if" she said, shifting again. She watched him try not to stare as her skirt rode up. "people don't know who you've said yes or no to yet, and this wouldn't be a change in policies so much as it would be a recognition that a mistake was made. You could explain it however you'd like"

Rabbi Dinowitz shifted closer to his desk, closer to Galit. "Perhaps that might work"

Galit smiled. "So we have a deal, then?"

"Perhaps," said Rabbi Dinowitz. "You would be willing to do whatever it took to make this happen?"

"Yes, of course" she answered, a little surprised that the conversation had gotten this far.

"Good," said Rabbi Dinowitz. "Then I think you should lock the door"

"What?" asked Galit, pretending not to understand the implication.

"Mrs. Schuster," said Rabbi Dinowitz. "Your subtle hints about wanting your son accepted have not been lost on me. And if you want to guarantee his place in the incoming class, I suggest you lock the door. Otherwise, this conversation is over."

"Alright," said Galit. "Is that all I need to do?" She asked, feigning ignorance.

"That's all you have to do," said Rabbi Dinowitz.

"Good" she said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment. Have a good day, rabbi" she finished, smiling.

"Wait," said Rabbi Dinowitz, standing up. "Mrs. Schuster, you didn't just come in here and make me say all those things for nothing, did you?"

"What are you saying?" asked Galit, "are you accusing me of something?"

"Yes, Mrs. Schuster. I'm accusing you of being a dirty whore who's using her body to get her son accepted into the school"

Galit slowly paused, as if taken aback by the rabbi's accusation. "I wouldn't do that, Rosh Yeshiva!" as she locked the door and walked closer. Making sure to sway her hips as she closed the distance between them.

 Galit placed herself directly in front of Rabbi Dinowitz,  fully aware that her knees were almost on top of his thighs. The scent of arousal and fear hung thick in the air, Both of them fully aware of what was happening.

"Tell me rabbi," Galit whispered, placing one hand onto his shoulder, allowing her breasts to press against his arm ever so slightly. "Is that something you'd like?" She stepped between his legs. "If it is, we could maybe add it to our persuasive argument to get Shaya in."

Galit moved even closer, pressing her soft bosom firmly against Rabbi Dinowitz's torso.

He moaned involuntarily, overcome by desire. His hands reached up to grasp Galit's waist, pulling her closer to him. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but couldn't resist the urge to touch her.

She responded by running her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp, making him purr like a cat. He pulled away briefly to take off his glasses, dropping them onto his desk. 

She turned and grabbed his hands, pressing them firmly onto her waist. She began grinding herself against him.

Rabbi Dinowitz growled, unable to contain himself anymore. His hands caressed her sides and slipped underneath her dress. Gasping, she pulled away from him quickly and stood up straight. Without taking her eyes off him, she began undoing the buttons of her dress slowly. When she finally released the last button, her entire chest spilled forth, causing Rabbi Dinowitz's mouth to water.

Without breaking eye contact, Galit slowly removed her bra, exposing her perfect breasts with small nipples erect from excitement. They bounced enticingly as she moved towards him, teasing him further. . As she hovered above him, only inches apart, Rabbi Dinowitz's breath became labored, catching her scent, the sweetness of her skin.

Without warning, he seized control, reaching for her breast and lifting it hungrily to his mouth. He sucked hard, drawing deeply upon its warmth. Her quiet moans echoed through the office as he nibbled on her sensitive flesh, driving her wild with desire.

. Galit moaned lustfully, reveling in the pain and pleasure of his assault. Her breath quickened, and she found herself moving rhythmically against him despite herself. This drove Rabbi Dinowitz wild.

"Am I persuading you?" She gasped, Coming up for air for a moment.

"I'm still unconvinced Rabbi Dinowitz said, "but you're making very salient points. What else were you going to say?"

"That your pants need to come off" Galit smirked, grabbing at him.

With swift precision, she managed to remove his clothes, leaving him bare below the waist. His large member protruded eagerly, throbbing with anticipation. He leaned back in his chair, spreading his legs wide, inviting her to indulge in her desires.

Galit crawled across the floor toward Rabbi Dinowitz, her hips rolling hypnotically as she approached him. Her eyes burned brightly with passion, while she ran her tongue across her lips slowly, taunting him with promises of ecstasy.

"Well... well..." Galit looked down, her eyebrows raised and voice coquettish. "Look at that! Such a beautiful specimen, Rabbi." she taunted, playfully batting her eyelashes.

With calculated movements, she lowered herself onto his lap, straddling him. He groaned as her weight settled on him, sending waves of sensual pleasure coursing through his veins.

Her body enveloped him completely, fitting perfectly against his own contours. Galit guided his hands expertly along her curves, encouraging him to explore and worship her body. In response, Rabbi Dinowitz allowed his palms to slide smoothly up her toned thighs, delving deeper into the secret folds of her wet heat.  Rabbi Dinowitz groaned audibly, his blood roaring through his veins as his manhood surged into her.

Their bodies rocked together in a rhythmic dance, and Galit tightened around him, increasing the pressure, 

Galit wrapped her arms around him, feeling the muscles ripple beneath her fingers. She bit down gently on his neck, drawing a sharp intake of breath from him. 

"Let me show you how grateful I would be if you accepted Shaya," she purred. She pushed herself off him and sunk to the floor, taking his cock in her hand.

With practiced skill, she started stroking him. Rabbi Dinowitz felt lightheaded, fighting against the urge to climax too soon.

 With practiced ease, she encircled it with her mouth, taking it deep inside until she felt it hit the back of her throat. She proceeded to bob up and down rapidly, moving her head rhythmically. Meanwhile, Rabbi Dinowitz held onto her hair, thrusting helplessly in time with her motion. His cries melded with hers, forming a primal symphony.

Rabbi Dinowitz gripped her hair harder, losing himself more and more in the erotic display before him. He began speaking incoherently, begging for release, as Galit took full advantage of her power over him.

 She intensified her efforts, speeding up her pace while rubbing Rabbi Dinowitz's engorged organ. Every movement sent electric shockwaves pulsing throughout his body, setting every nerve ending alight. The combined sensations threatened to overwhelm him entirely.

Rabbi Dinowitz clenched his fists, his face twisted in agony. Then, without warning, he exploded, shooting hot semen forcefully into Galit's waiting mouth. Galit maintained her relentless rhythm, milking him dry as he convulsed in her mouth.

As he came down from his high, Rabbi Dinowitz felt both exhausted and satisfied. Looking down at Galit, he saw her face flushed with exertion, her cheeks damp with sweat. Her eyes sparkled with triumph, knowing she had succeeded in getting exactly what she wanted.

Galit slowly rose to her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She met Rabbi Dinowitz's gaze without shame, letting him see the satisfaction written plainly on her face.

"Are you convinced now?" she asked calmly, her tone challenging.

Rabbi Dinowitz hesitated for a moment, trying to regain some composure.

" I think we have a deal" he said. "You can tell Shaya he's accepted".

"I appreciate that immensely Rabbi Dinowitz" Galit said as she buttoned her dress back up. " Thank you for hearing me out".

Rosh Yeshiva Yisroel Dinowitz nodded solemnly.

"Anything for someone as devoted as yourself". He replied. "This place isn't simply a building but rather an extension of ourselves, and we must ensure that only the best are chosen for this opportunity."

Galit replied, giving Rabbi Dinowitz a winning smile. "Truly, and I'm glad we came to an agreement that satisfied both of us, although you seemed to get more out of the deal than I did. Perhaps in the future there may be more opportunities for discussion." She gathered her bags and walked out.

Outside, Galit called her husband again, excited about the news. "Guess what? I got Shaya into the Yeshiva!" she exclaimed happily.

Her husband, surprised, congratulated her enthusiastically. "That's fantastic news! How did you manage it?"

Galit smiled knowingly. "It must've been because I am a mother, and no one can say 'no' to a mother!". I also think that being face-to-face helped him think long and hard about his decision rather than just looking at his name on a paper"

Her husband laughed appreciatively. "You're amazing, my love. We should celebrate later tonight!"

Galit agreed wholeheartedly, looking forward to sharing the news with Shaya. She smiled, laughing at the craziness that had unfolded and reveling in her power.