All Comments on 'You Can’t Say No to Me...'

by Roberts2410

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I love a story where a guy is forced and blackmailed into an affair, especially when the envelope is pushed almost to the breaking point while the wife is near.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a photo like that, taken under the desk, in order To be able to lighten the dick in her mouth the light sensitivity would have to be very high. So if by some strange magical way the angle could see the face of the dicks owner the high volume of light in the room would totally wash out that part of the picture. So the blackmail aspect of this story falls completely flat. How could she blackmail him with a picture of her sucking a nameless, faceless cock? Also, I don't have an 8" dick but when I have been thrust repeatedly down someone's throat there has been considerable noise associated with it. His wife is sitting at the desk and she hears nothing? Give me a break.

Roberts2410Roberts2410over 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry Mr Anonymous, I can't believe I could be so stupid!! :O it's a story.... Not real life.... Just have your break/wank to a story you believe no hard feelings 👍 Failedscout you're welcome buddy I love those stories too and thank you for enjoying this fictional story and not taking it too seriously 😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story, look forward to reading more of your work ! ( Commenteing as 'Anonynous' , I don't have much if a leg to stand on here, but i can't help mention that it's uttertly hilarious to me that someone would try and break down the ending, saying he fallacience in literal Physics ' ruined the immersion' . I lol'ed!

Reader1225Reader1225about 1 year ago

Funny how Anonymous only found one flaw in your fantabulous fictional story. Loved it. With his wife sat there whilst he’s being gobbled up, I couldn’t help but get wet. Thanks.

Roberts2410Roberts2410about 1 year agoAuthor

Reader1225 thank you for that dick-hardening feedback, let me know what you think of the other stories if they had a similar affect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great do about matt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoberts2410@Roberts2410
Writing fantasies I can't experience. R.I.P. Omegle. If any females want to roleplay please get in touch through feedback. I am working on a lot of stories after a long absence, I just don't want everyone of my stories to feel the same which I feel it was becoming. Stay...