You Can't Swap Bodies Ch. 02

Story Info
Back in their dorm, the boys need some relief.
759 words
4.05
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was, uh, wild." TJ sat down on his bed, facing mine, and took off his shoes.

"Yeah," I said. "Hot, though."

"I, uh. Might need to go take a shower."

"Look, we've been talking about it all night. Just go ahead."

"But no peeking."

"Ah, come on. You were the one who said peeking should be allowed!"

"There's a time and a place for everything..." he said, slowly.

I undid my belt, hesitating a little, then slowly unzipped my fly, waiting for him to respond.

"I guess I didn't think this would be how my first gay experience would go," he continued, rubbing himself through his jeans. At this angle I could see the bulk of him, even through the denim.

"What did you imagine?"

"I dunno. Romance I guess? A nightclub? Have you ever been with a guy?"

"I kissed a guy once at a party, but it was because he'd asked two girls to kiss and they said they would if he kissed a boy first. It felt kind of weird because I knew he wasn't actually into me, but I had a crush on him sooooo, yeah. You?"

"Nothing. I mean, I had crushes, but that's it."

I reached into my boxers and touched myself, finding the tip wet. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, suddenly hoarse.

He shook his head no, staring intently at my crotch and unbuttoning his own pants. I pulled my cock free and he hauled his out as well, and we began to masturbate. I had wondered if the foreskin made for a different grip, but it was basically the same motion I was making. In the dim light I could see precum glistening on the tip of his cock as well, and my mouth watered.

I reached my left hand up under my shirt to pinch my nipple, feeling the familiar surge and tingle. I'd never done that in front of anyone. Until tonight, I hadn't even told anyone I did it. TJ's breath was ragged and he licked his lips, cupping his balls with one hand and jerking faster. I pulled my shirt up a little further, half to keep from getting cum on it and half in the hope he'd think my abs were hot. He evidently did because he said "go ahead and take your shirt off." I did and sat in front of him in just my unbuttoned jeans. I didn't go right back to touching myself but instead tugged at both nipples, staring alternately at TJ's face and his enormous cock.

"I'd wondered if it would be different because you're uncut..." I said, wondering what it felt like.

He slowed his motion, but didn't stop, and looked me in the eye. Then he removed his hands and leaned back a little. I moved slowly, like I was trying not to scare off an animal I wanted to pet, and crossed the narrow gap between our beds. I knelt before him and took him in my right hand, slowly moving it up and down. I could smell him, a faint musk not too different from my own. He moaned softly and I gained confidence, jerking faster with my right hand and gently brushing his balls with my left. "Yes" he hissed coarsely and leaned further back. I took that as an invitation and slid my fingers lower. "Yes. Please."

As I pressed my fingers against his perineum, his breathing got faster and harder, and then he whispered "I'm gonna come."

"Do it," I replied, and then he did, immediately and in volume, splashing more than a little on my face and dripping down my hand. He started to apologize but I just licked my lips.

"I've never tasted anyone else's," I said.

"I've never tasted mine."

My hand was covered in him, and I reached up to his face. "Try it."

He licked at my finger, evaluating the flavor, and reached down to touch my nipple. "Do you want to finish?"

I was still on my knees in front of him, his cock still mostly hard and staring right at me. I wiped my face and began to touch myself again, realizing my hand was slick with him. The sound of me using his come as lube was loud in the still room, but I could also feel my pulse in my ears, in my cock. When he grabbed my other nipple with his other hand and tugged on the pair of them at once, I gasped and came all over the floor.