You Can't Swap Bodies Ch. 03

Story Info
Back in their dorm, the girls need a little relief.
1.2k words
4.17
6.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they'd gotten into their separate beds and turned off the lights, Michelle said "You really had them in the palm of your hand, didn't you? How did you even think of that?"

"I honestly don't know. We were talking yesterday about how it's unfair that women are always the ones who have to get naked in the movies and on cable, and we don't see men having to be vulnerable like that, and I guess I feel like a reversal is in order. But mostly I wanted to see their dicks, but I didn't want to do anything more than that. So I just... told them what I wanted and then told them to go, which was honestly a bigger rush than seeing them."

"They were, uh, larger than I thought. Like, how the fuck does that fit? How is that enjoyable?"

"TJ's would probably be a challenge, but it might be a challenge I'd like."

"You LIKE that?"

"YES! Oh my god. I love the stretchy feeling. And it just makes everything so much more sensitive."

"I never even liked it when my boyfriend tried to put his fingers in me."

"Well, you don't have to like penetration! Stick to the clit."

"I wouldn't know where to start."

"You do not read enough sex advice columns. Do you need a map?"

"Ugh, maybe? Is there a manual?"

"Oh my god, are we gonna have to do another hippie cliche and get Our Bodies Ourselves from the library and get to know our vulvas with a mirror?"

"A, no, I don't even have a hand mirror, and B, I'm fine, I know my anatomy. I just... I don't know what to do. How do you even figure out what you like?"

"Trial and error?"

"Well, what do you do?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, seriously."

"Well, it depends on if I'm in a hurry and if I'm already worked up. But if I've got time I like to start just rubbing my breasts. They're not super sensitive but they feel nice. And soft. And it's kind of cool to feel my nipples harden," she said, feeling them poke through her thin sleep shirt and hearing her roommate rustling her own sheets.

Michelle wasn't sure she was ready for this, but she'd been feeling an ache between her legs all evening and needed to do something about it. She felt herself blush as she followed along with her roommate's narrative, massaging her breasts gently, then firmly. She decided gently was better, tickling the sides of them with her fingertips, rubbing her firm nipples and feeling a soft rush of desire across her whole body.

"And then I'll slide my hands down my belly and to my thighs, and then start to touch myself over my underwear, just sort of a broad touch."

Lily's voice was rough with desire now, and Michelle swallowed, thinking her throat was too dry to speak even if she wanted to. She followed along, touching her thighs the way her boyfriend had when they'd made out in his mom's living room, slowly getting closer to the elastic of her underwear, waiting for her to say yes or no. She spread her legs a little wider, inviting herself, and then rubbed her fingers along the slit of her labia, feeling her pulse in her temples. It was just like making out with a boy, she thought, except without the fear of being interrupted by his mom -- or the fear that he might push you further than you wanted to go.

"Do you want me to stop?" Lily said.

"No."

"At this point I like to take off my underwear. If I've got the room to myself for a while I sometimes get totally naked."

Michelle breathed in deeply and made a decision. "Let's do it." She sat up and pulled off her shirt and shorts, then lay back in bed, the blankets askew. Lily, startled, followed suit.

The two lay back on their own pillows, and Michelle returned to gently caressing her breasts, enjoying the shiver of them and the shiver of being naked and uncovered and in the same room as someone else.

Lily looked over and saw the silhouette of her roommate exposed against the dim light filtering through the dorm curtains. She matched Michelle's movements and the two sighed, sliding their hands down from their chests to their thighs, back up slightly.

Lily hesitated, unsure what to say next. "Feel how wet you are," she said, and heard Michelle's breath catch as she touched herself.

"Slippery."

"Yeah. Use that slipperiness and rub your clit in circles with just one finger. I like to put a finger from my other hand inside while I do that, and squeeze it."

Michelle tried, but found it awkward to use both hands like that, and lifted her left arm up, covering her eyes with her forearm while she focused on small circles. She knew her roommate was watching, which was hot, but she couldn't quite bear to look back.

She could feel heat in her face and chest, and wondered what Lily's face looked like right now. She uncovered her eyes and grabbed a breast, looking back now, seeing Lily's eyes gleam in the darkness as her hips moved gently.

"Every few moments I dip my finger back down a little and keep it slick and go back to circles around and around. Sometimes I like more pressure, sometimes a little less." Lily's voice seemed to be coming from far away as Michelle focused on the pleasure radiating from her core, the pulse in her temples, the tentative clench and buck of her abs and back. She reached down to moisten her finger again, sliding that slick wetness all along her labia and back to that demanding center of her nervous system. It felt incredible. She wasn't sure what the destination was going to be like, but the journey was already very, very nice.

She looked over at Lily, whose movements were getting more frenetic and whose breath came in uneven bursts now. Michelle could hear a quiet wet noise over the rustle of fabric and breathing, and was both alarmed and aroused to realize that it must be the sound of penetration. She brought her left hand back down, touched her middle finger just to the sopping edge of her entrance, felt herself pulse at it. She was approaching... something. She moved her right hand faster, faster, heard her own breathing grow uneven and ragged.

Lily came first, with a sigh that was almost a groan, and looked openly and intently across the dim room at her roommate, whose breath was also labored now, whose toes almost cramped with effort. Michelle felt herself reaching intently for something she couldn't quite predict, until she suddenly could, and felt herself tipping inexorably into her first orgasm. As it subsided, she sighed, returning to earth, but Lily hadn't stopped.

"Fuck, I need another" Lily whispered to herself. "Fuck. So close." The wet sounds she'd been making earlier intensified and her hips bucked against her hands, making the bed squeak slightly.

Michelle felt a strange sinking in her belly, wondering what Lily was doing to make the noises and how it felt to her. She touched her own clit again, briefly, but it was too sensitive to bear, and so she just watched as her roommate worked herself to a second, and evidently more satisfying, climax.

"I see why you were so enthusiastic," she said, as Lily caught her breath. "How did I not do this before?" They laughed together, then, spent, drifted off to sleep.